The SW, post your screenshots thread. (56K)

#751 Edited by MonsieurX (29490 posts) -

Sexy Max

#752 Edited by lostrib (34331 posts) -

Started playing Sniper Elite V2 that I got for free off Steam

How can you not have fun with a game that allows for slow motion shots to the nads

#753 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

#754 Edited by Ben-Buja (2810 posts) -

GTA IV - Icenhancer 3.0 has just been released

#755 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -
@Ben-Buja said:

You look like you're having fun I hope so! :D

The Sims 3

I also have a Mac-compatible Simcity 4 version. Unfortunately, copying over my regions and plug-ins causes the game to lock up almost instantly regardless of whether I load a new region or a developed one. Oh well, I'll try to figure that one out sometime.

#756 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15915 posts) -

More Far Cry 3.....

#757 Edited by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -
FF14 ARR
The Wolf Among Us

#758 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

"Captain, there be WHALES here!"

I started a new character, a thief, and I forgot how bad some of the first missions were - especially compared with the original game.

#759 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (24875 posts) -

Tomb Raider (PC) aka The DEFINITIVE Edition.

#760 Edited by lostrib (34331 posts) -

More P4G

Teddie getting his creep on
Most awkward question I've had to answer in a game
Of course, Kanji was the only correct answer

Kanji is awesome

#761 Posted by scottpsfan14 (3736 posts) -
@Ben-Buja said:

You see from those images, GTA V on consoles already gives that lighting a run for it's money. So I can only imagine on PC vanilla it will be at least as good.

#762 Edited by Animal-Mother (26537 posts) -

#763 Edited by clyde46 (44851 posts) -

The Crew.

#764 Edited by Ben-Buja (2810 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

The Crew.

Reminds me so much of Test Drive Unlimited which I liked a lot. I'm probably gonna pick this up.

Does it have jump in and out multiplayer like TDU where you drive around in freeroam and get connected to random players?

You see from those images, GTA V on consoles already gives that lighting a run for it's money. So I can only imagine on PC vanilla it will be at least as good.

Yep, but GTA IV went from this:

To this:

#765 Edited by scottpsfan14 (3736 posts) -
@Ben-Buja said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

To this:

Which was my point. There is less room for improvement this time around.

#766 Edited by clyde46 (44851 posts) -

@Ben-Buja: From what I played of the Beta (which has ended now), I wasn't playing with other players for some reason.

#767 Posted by Blabadon (25926 posts) -

Wish my PS3 could capture screenshots natively like the PS4. Really want to show off some Dark Souls 2.

Anyone else take Destiny screenshots on PS4 that turn out way brighter than the actual beta?

#768 Edited by Ben-Buja (2810 posts) -

Project CARS in 4k

(framerate counter in upper right corner, the first number. The second is the physics tick rate which is 600hz, not sure what the third number is)

#769 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24875 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

To this:

I find it kinda sad that I prefer Vanilla over iCEnhancer. Everyone seems to love that mod, but I can't seem to bring myself to like it.

#770 Posted by clyde46 (44851 posts) -
#771 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15915 posts) -

#772 Posted by Ben-Buja (2810 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Ben-Buja said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

To this:

I find it kinda sad that I prefer Vanilla over iCEnhancer. Everyone seems to love that mod, but I can't seem to bring myself to like it.

There are hundreds of different ENB settings for GTA IV, I'm sure there's one that you would like.

#773 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24875 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

There are hundreds of different ENB settings for GTA IV, I'm sure there's one that you would like.

yeah, but iCEnhancer just seems to be the most popular one and I think it's just sad that I'm one of those that perfer Vanilla over it.

#774 Posted by DocSanchez (1562 posts) -

@silversix_: Nice. Given the designs I kind of wish they'd made those temples outdoors but this being DS they have to make everything extra bleak.

#775 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (24875 posts) -

Time for some 1080p screenshots!

Tomb Raider!

Oh.... :( I need to Upgrade my PC.

yet she somehow has perfect hair.

BATMAN ARKHAM CITY

Sleeping Dogs

All these games are running at their highest Graphic settings. Unfortunately I can't run them properly at 1080p. I just wanted to grab some shots.

#776 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

Lvl 80 hurray! Same armor, not sure how it adds protection at all. That's not a complaint - it's simply an observation

Fighting a tough female pirate lady. Offensive jokes expected!

I found out you can use knives too! They have their own skill set. Unfortunately, you can't swap weapons in combat as an Elementalist.

#777 Edited by Liquid_ (2438 posts) -

Outlast DLC ~

#778 Posted by lostrib (34331 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

Lvl 80 hurray! Same armor, not sure how it adds protection at all. That's not a complaint - it's simply an observation

...does your character have a vagina tattoo?

#779 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cobra_nVidia said:

Guild Wars 2

...does your character have a vagina tattoo?

Thanks for asking. I had to search what those terms meant. And the results were intriguing

Also, this is the armour:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Winged_armor

#780 Edited by gameofthering (10126 posts) -

I'm trying to get into "The Witcher 2" because the next game in the series looks good. I also need another reason (other than Batman) to upgrade my PC.

#781 Edited by Ben-Buja (2810 posts) -

More Project CARS

#782 Posted by IgGy621985 (4624 posts) -

I'm trying out Icenhancer 3 on GTA 4, and it looks fantastic in motion. But I really suck at getting good camera angles, so it looks average on screenshots lol

Any tips?

#783 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (24875 posts) -

I found this among my Skyrim Screenshots. I don't think I ever posted it here and I thought it perfectly explains my Modding Experience with Skyrim.

#784 Edited by IgGy621985 (4624 posts) -

Some GTA 4 iCEnhancer 3 shots with modded vehicles. I'm still finding good spots to take them.

#785 Edited by uninspiredcup (7811 posts) -

This is the Dark Souls 2. Which sadly, isn't as good as Dark Souls.

#786 Edited by clyde46 (44851 posts) -

I love this game. More ETS2.

#787 Posted by clyde46 (44851 posts) -

I love this game. More ETS2.

#788 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Got my copy of TLOU Remastered today. The game looks pretty incredible at 1080p/60fps, these pics don't do it justice...

#789 Edited by gameofthering (10126 posts) -

Really getting into this game now.

#790 Edited by strangeisland (1151 posts) -

Project CARS build 0.0001

it's shift 1

for a simcade it's easily the best looking racer of the 7th gen

#791 Posted by IgGy621985 (4624 posts) -
#792 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

My elementalist continues to find fame and renown as a true hero of Tyria. She has not, however, found pants!

I think there's something...else...going on here..."willing to try new things???"

#793 Posted by parkurtommo (26456 posts) -

Some GTA 4 iCEnhancer 3 shots with modded vehicles. I'm still finding good spots to take them.

That mod is so inconsistent. Really shows you how important a competent art direction is, even in a game that tries to be realistic. The mod literally relies entirely on dynamic effects, and the textures are just plain photos... So obviously they will look terrible at certain times of the day; the vision is just not there.

The only thing that looks really good (and I mean REALLY good) is the reflections. Not enough games use good reflections, even in 2014. Probably because "teh console hardware can't handle it".

#794 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15915 posts) -

Some overnight gaming..... Watch Dogs.

#795 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24875 posts) -

That mod is so inconsistent. Really shows you how important a competent art direction is, even in a game that tries to be realistic. The mod literally relies entirely on dynamic effects, and the textures are just plain photos... So obviously they will look terrible at certain times of the day; the vision is just not there.

The only thing that looks really good (and I mean REALLY good) is the reflections. Not enough games use good reflections, even in 2014. Probably because "teh console hardware can't handle it".

If you're talking about icEhancer then I completely agree with you.

I installed the mod and played one bit of GTAIV and I couldn't stand it. I thought what I was getting was something in the level of Skyrim's Modding which I have been satisfied with, but when I played GTA IV with Ice installed it just wasn't what I expected and just deleted it. The Screenshots were neat, but it wasn't nearly as worth it as I thought it would have been.

#796 Posted by parkurtommo (26456 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

If you're talking about icEhancer then I completely agree with you.

I installed the mod and played one bit of GTAIV and I couldn't stand it. I thought what I was getting was something in the level of Skyrim's Modding which I have been satisfied with, but when I played GTA IV with Ice installed it just wasn't what I expected and just deleted it. The Screenshots were neat, but it wasn't nearly as worth it as I thought it would have been.

Yeah, you're better off with Watch Dogs (worsemod).

#797 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15915 posts) -

Replaying Hard Reset:

#798 Edited by getyeryayasout (7169 posts) -

#799 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1439 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

Turtle!

Potentially epic battle about to happen. Must fix hair...apparently

#800 Edited by jg4xchamp (47306 posts) -

Decent game. Pristine Hair.

#TeamHerbalEssence