The SW, post your screenshots thread. (56K)

#1 Edited by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

Since the PS4 and the X1 and now the Wii U can join in on the screenshot fun, we should have a SW screenshot thread.

Here are the rules:

1. You must post the name of the game in the screenshot.

2. You may not quote an image, if you quote someone you remove the image.

3. Since its SW, lets keep the fanboy jabbing to acceptable level.

4. Lets have fun!

MWO

Above is Space Engineers.

#2 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

Are WiiU shots allowed? I have a couple of shots I want to share.The WiiU can capture screenshots to.

Here are some of mine

Mario Kart 8 Mario Kart TV screenshot

Super Mario 3d world screenshots

#3 Edited by BldgIrsh (2695 posts) -

Some BF4 footage I took recently on the PC.

#4 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

@super600 said:

Are WiiU shots allowed? I have a couple of shots I want to share.The WiiU can capture screenshots to.

Here are some of mine

I didn't know the Wii U could take screenshots. Editing the OP now.

#5 Edited by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

Why not. How much do you want to bet that at least one person will quote an image.

#6 Edited by super600 (30720 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@super600 said:

Here are some of mine

I didn't know the Wii U could take screenshots. Editing the OP now.

You have to use the internet browser to take screenshots. The gamepad saves a picture of the game you are playing when you move to one of the console's app.

#7 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

Why not. How much do you want to bet people will start quoting images by the second page?

Pretty baller looking Skyrim shots. This is SW after all, it wouldn't be SW without the obvious rule breaking.

#8 Edited by Couth_ (10182 posts) -

Neat

#9 Posted by foxhound_fox (88760 posts) -

I don't have any, but I can't wait for wis3boi's.

#10 Posted by BldgIrsh (2695 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: He'll have screenshots of games that are either not out yet or screenshots of the cgi trailers.

#11 Edited by silversix_ (14803 posts) -

GOTY

#12 Edited by lostrib (37770 posts) -

Interesting conversation I hacked into in Watch Dogs

#13 Edited by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

Assetto Corsa's in alpha still but it's pretty decent looking.

#14 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4895 posts) -
@bldgirsh said:

@foxhound_fox: He'll have screenshots of games that are either not out yet or screenshots of the cgi trailers.

nah wis3boi will be 100% honest

#15 Posted by santoron (7775 posts) -

Nice! I hope this sticks around for awhile. I don't have anything wortht atm, but I'll start catching stuff from time to time.

BTW, Vita does screenshots too!

#16 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4895 posts) -

@melonfarmerz: do you race in assetto corsa? you've got the game?

#17 Edited by cfisher2833 (1711 posts) -

They're imgur shots (so not amazing quality), but they're serviceable.

Link

#18 Edited by cfisher2833 (1711 posts) -

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

#19 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

@santoron said:

Nice! I hope this sticks around for awhile. I don't have anything wortht atm, but I'll start catching stuff from time to time.

BTW, Vita does screenshots too!

I'm hoping it might be sticky'd for a while.

#20 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (16408 posts) -

Aerofly FS and FSX

#21 Edited by cfisher2833 (1711 posts) -

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

#22 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

Yup. It's actually hard as shit. If you don't play too many hardcore racing sims, don't get it at this stage. Way too hardcore. No tutorial system, absolutely no assists in any way. Pure racing joy.

#23 Edited by zanelli (818 posts) -

Getting 200+ mods to play nicely together leads to this.

#24 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto: Holy crap Aerofly looks so good.

#25 Edited by topgunmv (10249 posts) -

Fired up Tomb Raider for the first time, really impressed by the lighting/hair (as dumb as that sounds).

#26 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (16408 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

Meh. Only while at flight level. Once it's time to land or take off, it's plain jane. Of course, if the terrain at ground level was as detailed as Crysis, there's no PC in the world that would be able to handle it.

#27 Edited by cfisher2833 (1711 posts) -

#28 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Meh. Only while at flight level. Once it's time to land or take off, it's plain jane. Of course, if the terrain at ground level was as detailed as Crysis, there's no PC in the world that would be able to handle it.

Ya it's not like you're spending much time on the ground in a flight sim.

#29 Edited by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

We need more console screenshots in here!

#30 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (16408 posts) -

I lost my UC2 wallpaper (for my laptop) earlier. So, I had to regrab one from the game's Cinema....and doctor it a bit. He He. Add also UC3's Brass City.

#31 Edited by Truth_Hurts_U (9260 posts) -

War Thunder <3

#32 Posted by freedomfreak (40997 posts) -

Mario Kart 8

Super Mario 3D World

Wonderful 101

Wind Waker HD

#33 Edited by remiks00 (1912 posts) -

There's a lot of PS4 fanboys on here that don't actually own a PS4, so they won't have many screenshots yet. Funny when you think about it.

#34 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4895 posts) -
@melonfarmerz said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

Yup. It's actually hard as shit. If you don't play too many hardcore racing sims, don't get it at this stage. Way too hardcore. No tutorial system, absolutely no assists in any way. Pure racing joy.

i know! i am an assetto corsa enthusiast. i love racing sims. i deliberately disable assists.

i haven't set up my wheel, i'm racing with an xbox 360 controller. no 'max width pulse modulation' in assetto corsa, only holding the analog stick at very precise angles.

i'd love to have a race. what's your timezone?

#35 Edited by cfisher2833 (1711 posts) -

FEAR

#36 Edited by kinectthedots (2015 posts) -

Infamous SS

#37 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

There's a lot of PS4 fanboys on here that don't actually own a PS4, so they won't have many screenshots yet. Funny when you think about it.

You were saying? All of these are my personal screens BTW...

From Top to Bottom: Killzone, Tomb Raider, Infamous, and Watch Dogs

#38 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@melonfarmerz said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

i know! i am an assetto corsa enthusiast. i love racing sims. i deliberately disable assists.

i haven't set up my wheel, i'm racing with an xbox 360 controller. no 'max width pulse modulation' in assetto corsa, only holding the analog stick at very precise angles.

i'd love to have a race. what's your timezone?

Mountain. Dude. Racing games aren't my forte. I was curious so I got Assetto Corsa. I'm decent but I usually just play Forza... I'd just embaress myself lol

#39 Posted by m3dude1 (1367 posts) -

i guess when even OP doesnt include the name of the game, i shouldnt expect many others to.

#40 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@I_can_haz: Thing is though, those are the only 4 games you can post screens of... Sorry for breaking your rule Clyde. Had to

#41 Posted by GreySeal9 (24500 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

@I_can_haz: Thing is though, those are the only 4 games you can post screens of... Sorry for breaking your rule Clyde. Had to

Dude posts that same Infamous screenshot in every thread lol.

#42 Posted by lostrib (37770 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@remiks00 said:

You do realize that does nothing to disprove his point

#43 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

More screens...

#44 Edited by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

I know. I did an image search to see if they were his.Holy shit it's in every thread.

On topic though, Skryrim

#45 Posted by kinectthedots (2015 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

"Dude" has a bunch. I on the other hand only have 1 screen I have ever taken and uploaded.

#46 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

@remiks00 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Cry moar butthurt cheerleaders. OP asked for screenshots and I'm delivering screenshots from my personal stash on Facebbok while you guys aren't posting shit.

Infamous is glorious, it's not my fault if some of my screens get used more than once especially in graphics threads.....

#47 Edited by Pray_to_me (2877 posts) -

Graphics KING

#48 Edited by krisroe_213 (878 posts) -

#49 Posted by lostrib (37770 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

@remiks00 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Cry moar butthurt cheerleaders. OP asked for screenshots and I'm delivering screenshots from my personal stash on Facebbok while you guys aren't posting shit.

Infamous is glorious, it's not my fault if some of my screens get used more than once especially in graphics threads.....

You post video game screenshots on Facebook?

Also, I already posted in this thread

#50 Posted by GreySeal9 (24500 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

@remiks00 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Dat irony.