The SW Game - 2013 Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#252 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Elsu, O dodn't steti ot bat cuald O pliesi bi elluwid tu NUT pust loki thos uatsodi uf Systim Wers loki on Uff Tupoc ur whet hevi yua?

Pritty pliesi?

--------------------

((Also, I didn't state it but could I please be allowed to NOT post like this outside of System Wars like in Off Topic or what have you?

Pretty please?))

#253 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8541 posts) -

Ly_the_Fairy (True Hermit): "I bet that Tomb Raider will get a 7.5 exactly; I give funsohng full control over what my signature is for a month straight even if my sig is a paragraph expressing how amazing he is, and how much I love him, if my prediction fails."

#254 Posted by funsohng (28955 posts) -
funsohng (Hermit): I bet that Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will receive an 9.5; I will address everyone in this forum as "dear", "deary", "my darling", "my love", "my angel", "my true love", "my beloved", or something along those lines for two weeks if I fail.
#255 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

funsohng (Hermit): I bet that Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will receive an 9.5; I will address everyone in this forum as "dear", "deary", "my darling", "my love", "my angel", "my true love", "my beloved", or something along those lines for two weeks if I fail.funsohng

I really want to lose this one, don't you ? :P

#256 Posted by funsohng (28955 posts) -

[QUOTE="funsohng"]funsohng (Hermit): I bet that Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will receive an 9.5; I will address everyone in this forum as "dear", "deary", "my darling", "my love", "my angel", "my true love", "my beloved", or something along those lines for two weeks if I fail.Sagem28

I really want to lose this one, don't you ? :P

I'm confident MGR is so sex that it will actually get 9.5 If not, that proves GS has worse taste than those of dumbf*cks at famitsu.
#257 Posted by Slashless (9515 posts) -

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

fvck i lost my first bet. that game was even more rubbish than i thought.
so images? 

whiskeystrike

Sig

IuzUk.gif

5BaLPie.png

that's some weak sh*t
#258 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -
I HeeweesRus(hermit) bet that Lego City Undercover will score a 7.5, If I am wrong I will post like Mariokart64fan for a week.
#259 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1926 posts) -

FireSpirit117 (hermit): I bet that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will score AA on this site; I will...use random ellipsis...in my posts...for one week...if I...fail.

FireSpirit117

Score. :cool:

FireSpirit117 (hermit): I bet that the PC version of Crysis 3 will score AA on this site; I WILL use random CAPS for ONE week if I FAIL.

FireSpirit117

A POX on you, KEVIN-V! :evil:

#260 Posted by guard12 (1657 posts) -

I guard12(True Manticore) bet that Bioshock Infinite will be AAA, if not I will end every post as a question for a month

#261 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9350 posts) -

So what kind of disc format do you think the PS4 will use and do you think blu-ray playback is still a feature?

#263 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

So what kind of disc format do you think the PS4 will use and do you think blu-ray playback is still a feature?

Desmonic

Wrong thread brah :P And yes, it's been confirmed the PS4 will still use BR as a disc formart, however this time around they'll support a better BR reader X6 compared to the PS3's X2). Oh and BR playback will obviously be present, along with DVD playback (CD and some other format have been excluded though).

Oh geez, I must have missed the PS4 thread... My internet keeps loading in a way that the page moves down a bit. That's probably what happened.

Thanks for answering the question anyways.

#264 Posted by Slashless (9515 posts) -

"Slashless (Sheep): I bet that Metal Gear Revengeance will score AA. If I'm wrong I'll incorporate MGS quotes in to all of my SW posts for two weeks."

>tfw right

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlf36poiVNsYZNNa7WzN2

#265 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -

"Slashless (Sheep): I bet that Metal Gear Revengeance will score AA. If I'm wrong I'll incorporate MGS quotes in to all of my SW posts for two weeks."

>tfw right

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlf36poiVNsYZNNa7WzN2

Slashless

http://www.gamespot.com/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/reviews/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-review-6404018/

#266 Posted by Slashless (9515 posts) -

yes that is what AA is Heewee

#267 Posted by freedomfreak (42923 posts) -
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
#268 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11988 posts) -

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofreedomfreak

Excellent :twisted:

#269 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet Sim City will score an 8.5; should I fail this bet I will have all my posts in pyramid style for one week.

[spoiler]

Kind

Of like

This except with

More than eight words. [/spoiler]

#271 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet Sim City will score an 8.5; should I fail this bet I will have all my posts in pyramid style.

[spoiler]

Kind

Of like

This except with

more than eight words. [/spoiler]

Desmonic

Uhuhuhuhu! Someone likes living on the limit XD Especially after that other bet of your's :P

I don't think this one will be too bad, though. At least all I'll have to remember is to have center on and skip lines when I need to skip them. Also this is for a week so less painful than the two grueling ones with Aliens.

#273 Posted by funsohng (28955 posts) -
Ly_the_Fairy (True Hermit): "I bet that Tomb Raider will get a 7.5 exactly; I give funsohng full control over what my signature is for a month straight even if my sig is a paragraph expressing how amazing he is, and how much I love him, if my prediction fails."  here you go. EDIT: or use this instead [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#275 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

TheGuardian03 (sheep): I bet that Bioshock Infinite will get a 9.0 on Gamespot, if i lose my bet i will have a lesbian sig..TheGuardian03

Wait....you dread that?

#277 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]TheGuardian03 (sheep): I bet that Bioshock Infinite will get a 9.0 on Gamespot, if i lose my bet i will have a lesbian sig..TheGuardian03

Wait....you dread that?

i dread what?

Well, dread wasn't the right use of words but you picked that as your punishment?

#279 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] i dread what?TheGuardian03

Well, dread wasn't the right use of words but you picked that as your punishment?

yes sir, is there a better punishment that this?

Replace commonly used letters with other letters.

#281 Posted by Kuromino (1396 posts) -

Two months straight of awful avatars and signatures, finally back to normal.  Think it's time to either stop making bets for a little while, figure out new punishments or you know, actually win some bets. =P

#282 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="shadowchronicle"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I Heil68(hermit) bet that GOW Ascension will get AAA on GS. I will put a sig for the rest of March praising Kinect(lol) if my prediction fails.Heil68
As in read the OP and follow the format. I know I'm being picky but we want all users to follow the same format.

Heil68 (Hermit): I bet that GOW Ascension will get a 9.0 here at Gamespot; I will make sig for the rest of March praising Kinect(lol) if my prediction fails.

Sucks that your bet failed.

#283 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet Sim City will score an 8.5; should I fail this bet I will have all my posts in pyramid style.

[spoiler]

Kind

Of like

This except with

Goyoshi12

Why...

Why did

I do this?

What was I thinking?

The game was utter crap.

Gotta be smarter about these things.

#284 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[spoiler]

Kind

Of like

This except with

Goyoshi12

Why...

Why did

I do this?

What was I thinking?

The game was utter crap.

Gotta be smarter about these things.

F*ck

I forgot

A time date.

I'm not going to

Do this forever.

Let me change that...

EDIT: Done. I'll go for one week.

Not interested in doing this for two

Whole weeks after the Colonial Marines flop.

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet Sim City will score an 8.5; should I fail this bet I will have all my posts in pyramid style for one week.Goyoshi12

#285 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11988 posts) -

A little off the mark there Goyoshi :P

#286 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

PhazonBlazer

Hmmm?

#287 Posted by freedomfreak (42923 posts) -
Holy sh!t, Goyoshi.
#288 Posted by SuperNovaftw (2500 posts) -

What do I do here?

#289 Posted by SuperNovaftw (2500 posts) -

Oh I understand now.

SuperNovaftw (Cow): "I bet that [Bioshock Infinite]will [score an 8.5 on gamespot]; I will leave SW for a week if my prediction fails.

Im so awesome at bets :cool:

#290 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

Oh I understand now.

SuperNovaftw (Cow): "I bet that [Bioshock Infinite]will [score an 8.5 on gamespot]; I will leave SW for a week if my prediction fails.

SuperNovaftw

those brackets aren't needed
damn we will miss you

[spoiler]
No :P
[/spoiler]

#291 Posted by SuperNovaftw (2500 posts) -

[QUOTE="SuperNovaftw"]

Oh I understand now.

AcidThunder

damn we will miss you

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

You wont need to miss me. Bioshock Infinite will score an 8.5 :cool:
#292 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -
[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="SuperNovaftw"]

Oh I understand now.

SuperNovaftw

damn we will miss you

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

You wont need to miss me. Bioshock Infinite will score an 8.5 :cool:

we'll see about that. i missed my AC: M bet by 0.5
#293 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -
AcidThunder (Hermit): I bet that Bioshock Infinite will score AA. If my prediction fails, i will wear sig/avy combo of anyone's choice (the first one to post) for one week. Its the same bet as my previous one but this time I am not gonna fail.
#294 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11988 posts) -

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

Goyoshi12

Hmmm?

Just with your score prediction :P

#295 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11988 posts) -

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

Goyoshi12

Hmmm?

#296 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -

I HeeweesRus(cow) bet that Gears of War Judgment will score a 7.5, If I am wrong I will imitate StrongDeadlift's posting style for a week.

#297 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9504 posts) -
Xaero_Gravity (Cow); I bet that Injustice: Gods Among Us will score AA or above. If I lose, I will type each word in reverse for a week.
#298 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11988 posts) -

PhazonBlazer (Cow): I bet that Bioshock Infinite will score AAA. If I'm wrong I will post like brofists in both length and structure.

#299 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

PhazonBlazer

Hmmm?

Clearly

The AO-DRM

Was worse than

I would have thought

It out to be and GS decided

To finally slam down on those buisness

Practices.

#300 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

PhazonBlazer (Cow): I bet that Bioshock Infinite will score AAA. If I'm wrong I will post like brofists in both length and structure.

PhazonBlazer

F**************************************************ck

I literally came here to post this punishment, back to the drawing board :x