The SW Game - 2013 Edition

• 406 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42718 posts) -
Now that FE has gotten 8.5 instead of my prediction which was AAA, do I start the punishment now? how does it work? Do I wait till someone to PM me or something?funsohng
Yes, you start it now.
#202 Posted by funsohng (27660 posts) -
[QUOTE="funsohng"]Now that FE has gotten 8.5 instead of my prediction which was AAA, do I start the punishment now? how does it work? Do I wait till someone to PM me or something?whiskeystrike
babby let's copulate

I would love some nice coitus
#203 Posted by Slashless (10092 posts) -

I think I may be done posting on Gamespot for the next month.  =P

Kuromino
:]
#205 Posted by funsohng (27660 posts) -
Do I have to keep my sexual reference punishment in other forums that isn't SW?
#206 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

Desmonic (Cow): I bet that Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will get a score of AA (8.0 or 8.5)here at Gamespot; I will make a thread explaining why Kinecimals is the best game to ever grace any console/system and also use any avatar+signature my fellow System Warriors choose (first come, first served) if I fail.

Desmonic

Le f*ck. XD Well, someone get me that sig+avy combo, I'll start working on that thread :P

#207 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27552 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Desmonic (Cow): I bet that Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will get a score of AA (8.0 or 8.5)here at Gamespot; I will make a thread explaining why Kinecimals is the best game to ever grace any console/system and also use any avatar+signature my fellow System Warriors choose (first come, first served) if I fail.

Desmonic

Le f*ck. XD Well, someone get me that sig+avy combo, I'll start working on that thread :P

bill-gates-sexy-motherfucke.jpg

might need resized but how about some old school gates? :P

EDIT eh, I'm sure someone can come up with much much better

#209 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -
Like I said, first come, first served :P Thanks guys! :D
#210 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21695 posts) -
damn,:P next time i'll catch someone and have them use that avy/sig. :twisted:
#211 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42718 posts) -
Victory on both DS3 and Sly. Woohoo. Will update the list when I get home; currently on the iPad which hates google.
#212 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

damn,:P next time i'll catch someone and have them use that avy/sig. :twisted:TheGuardian03
Oh no, I'll take your avy blue_hazy's sig :P Just mentioning that it didn't matter if another use came with a better one, since you two already had provided them in the first place :P Also, will use them for a week (seems fair) since I didn't mention any time period in my bet :P

Speaking of which, you may need to post that avy again buddy XD 

#213 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21695 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]damn,:P next time i'll catch someone and have them use that avy/sig. :twisted:Desmonic

Oh no, I'll take your avy blue_hazy's sig :P Just mentioning that it didn't matter if another use came with a better one, since you two already had provided them in the first place :P Also, will use them for a week (seems fair) since I didn't mention any time period in my bet :P

Speaking of which, you may need to post that avy again buddy XD 

alright, here.:twisted:

http://i.imgur.com/mpWmpzE.jpg

#214 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -
Dat creepy combo :cool:
#215 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27552 posts) -
Dat creepy combo :cool:Desmonic
LOL it really is
#216 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

Well the rest of my bet is done (the thread) and it obtained some...interesting results XD Not only in terms of replies but also a place at the SWMagazine! Dat achievement :cool:

#217 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

sonic1564 (lemming): I bet that Dead Space 3 will score AA (8.0-8.5). If my bet fails, then the first poster gets to choose a signature of their choosing for a month.

sonic1564

I win

#218 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27552 posts) -

Well the rest of my bet is done (the thread) and it obtained some...interesting results XD Not only in terms of replies but also a place at the SWMagazine! Dat achievement :cool:

Desmonic
It rustled a few jimmies .... :P
#219 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -
[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

blue_hazy_basic
It rustled a few jimmies .... :P

That it did! Shame Adobe had to end the fun hehe :P
#220 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet Dead Space 3 will recieve an AA score; should I fail I will, for two weeks, agree with everything ShadowMoses posts.

Goyoshi12

Weeee.....

#221 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -

FireSpirit117 (hermit): I bet that Dead Space 3 will get AA or higher on this site; I will blank face :| at the end of every post for one week if I fail.

FireSpirit117
Chalk one up for Spirit. :cool:
#222 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -
Adobe Artist was supposed to meet me here for a photoshop duel today but I guess he chickened out. Yep, champion once again.
#223 Posted by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

I lost two bets. :P

#224 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -
Uuuhhh... that's harsh XD double the punishment! Damn! XD
#225 Posted by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -
Someone give me a sig to wear since that is a part of my punishment. Turns out I only had one. Forgot I only made three bets.
#226 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42718 posts) -

[QUOTE="FireSpirit117"]

FireSpirit117 (hermit): I bet that Dead Space 3 will get AA or higher on this site; I will blank face :| at the end of every post for one week if I fail.

FireSpirit117

Afraid not, for this one passed under our radar and violated the rules. Your score oriented bets must be specific like AA, or 8.0; not X amount and Higher (or Lower). Sorry about that, should have seen that before it was added to the game.

#227 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21695 posts) -

Someone give me a sig to wear since that is a part of my punishment. Turns out I only had one. Forgot I only made three bets.shadowchronicle

enjoy. :twisted:

http://i.imgur.com/tskReA0.jpg

#228 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -

[QUOTE="FireSpirit117"][QUOTE="FireSpirit117"]

Stevo_the_gamer

Afraid not, for this one passed under our radar and violated the rules. Your score oriented bets must be specific like AA, or 8.0; not X amount and Higher (or Lower). Sorry about that, should have seen that before it was added to the game.

tumblr_mcbeo0Zpgc1qi1kty.gif

[spoiler] Next time, Stevo. Next. Time. [/spoiler]

#229 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

AcidThunder (Hermit) : I bet that Aliens: Colonial Marines will get a 5.0-5.5 ; I will wear a sig/avy combo of anyone's choosing (first one to post) for a week if my prediction fails.

#230 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -

FireSpirit117 (hermit): I bet that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will score AA on this site; I will...use random ellipsis...in my posts...for one week...if I...fail.

FireSpirit117 (hermit): I bet that the PC version of Crysis 3 will score AA on this site; I WILL use random CAPS for ONE week if I FAIL.

#231 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

blue_hazy_basic

damn,:P next time i'll catch someone and have them use that avy/sig. :twisted:TheGuardian03

Just letting you two know that since a week has (finally) passed I'll be leaving that creepy combo behind hehe XD

#232 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet that Aliens: Colonial Marines will recieve a score of a 7.0; should I fail this bet I will for two weeks replace my a's with my e's, my e's with my i's, my i's with my o's, my o's with my u's, and my u's with my a's.

#233 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

AcidThunder (Hermit) : I bet that Aliens: Colonial Marines will get a 5.0-5.5 ; I will wear a sig/avy combo of anyone's choosing (first one to post) for a week if my prediction fails.

AcidThunder
Claiming this one :twisted:
#234 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

fvck i lost my first bet. that game was even more rubbish than i thought.
so images? 

#235 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Goyoshi12 (Hermit): I bet that Aliens: Colonial Marines will recieve a score of a 7.0; should I fail this bet I will for two weeks replace my a's with my e's, my e's with my i's, my i's with my o's, my o's with my u's, and my u's with my a's.

Goyoshi12

Sun uf e botch.

#236 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27552 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

Desmonic

Just letting you two know that since a week has (finally) passed I'll be leaving that creepy combo behind hehe XD

lol I actually liked you with that sig :P
#237 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

O fiil loki O'm typong on sumi uthir lengaegi woth thos bit. lul.

((I feel like I'm typing in some other language with this bet. lol.))

#238 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]damn,:P next time i'll catch someone and have them use that avy/sig. :twisted:blue_hazy_basic

lol I actually liked you with that sig :P

Sexy Bill Gates complimented me quite well :cool: It come in extra handy with that thread I also had to make hehe XD

#239 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

O fiil loki O'm typong on sumi uthir lengaegi woth thos bit. lul.

((I feel like I'm typing in some other language with this bet. lol.))

Goyoshi12

lol you may get moderated like this and yeah that game's really 'sun uf e botch'

#240 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

so images? 

AcidThunder

Sig

IuzUk.gif

5BaLPie.png

#241 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

so images? 

whiskeystrike

Sig

IuzUk.gif

5BaLPie.png

you fvcking kidding me? 

#242 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

Question: What would be the consequences of not doing the punishment of failed bets? I mean, besides losing SW cred hehe :P

#243 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11707 posts) -

Question: What would be the consequences of not doing the punishment of failed bets? I mean, besides losing SW cred hehe :P

Desmonic

I would like to know this also. I've already lost 2 :P

#244 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21695 posts) -

Desmonic

Don't you dare do it. they'll kill ya.

http://i.imgur.com/nnwjwCD.gif

[spoiler] i have no idea as well :P, i always do my punishments after losing a bet so i have no idea and would like to know too. [/spoiler]

#245 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Desmonic

Thiri wes sumi Hell uf Shemi thong whiri of yua dodn't du thi bit thin yuar nemi wuald bi thiri. O thonk un tup uf thet yua wuald hevi tu wier en imblim/echoivimint thet hoghloghtid yuar nut duong uf thi bit. Nut sari ef thet's cumplitily currict bat thi Helll (ur wes ot Well?) uf Shemi os currict. O dostonctly rimimbir siiong thet pegi un thi fuarms biluw thi wonnong bits.

-----------------------------------------------

((There was some Hall of Shame thing where if you didn't do the bet then your name would be there. I think on top of that you would have to wear an emblem/achievement that highlighted your not doing of the bet. Not sure if that's completely correct but the Hall (or was it Wall?) of Shame is correct. I distinctly remember seeing that page on the fourms below the winning bets.))

#246 Posted by Desmonic (13773 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Goyoshi12

Thiri wes sumi Hell uf Shemi thong whiri of yua dodn't du thi bit thin yuar nemi wuald bi thiri. O thonk un tup uf thet yua wuald hevi tu wier en imblim/echoivimint thet hoghloghtid yuar nut duong uf thi bit. Nut sari ef thet's cumplitily currict bat thi Helll (ur wes ot Well?) uf Shemi os currict. O dostonctly rimimbir siiong thet pegi un thi fuarms biluw thi wonnong bits.

-----------------------------------------------

((There was some Hall of Shame thing where if you didn't do the bet then your name would be there. I think on top of that you would have to wear an emblem/achievement that highlighted your not doing of the bet. Not sure if that's completely correct but the Hall (or was it Wall?) of Shame is correct. I distinctly remember seeing that page on the fourms below the winning bets.))

Oh, so in the end it's just better to do the punishment rather than escaping from it :p Mmmkay. Also lol @ that bet :lol: At first I really thought you were speaking some sort of non English language :lol:

#247 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11707 posts) -

PhazonBlazer (Sheep): I bet that The Last of Us will score AAAE, if I'm wrong I will let someone choose my sig/avy for one month.

#248 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21695 posts) -

PhazonBlazer (Sheep): I bet that The Last of Us will score AAAE, if I'm wrong I will let someone choose my sig/avy for one month.

PhazonBlazer

http://i.imgur.com/AdJEkem.gif.

#249 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21695 posts) -
TheGuardian03 (Sheep): I bet that TLOU will Score AAAAE, if i'm wrong i will leave gamespot for a month.
#250 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11707 posts) -

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

TheGuardian03

http://i.imgur.com/AdJEkem.gif.

I don't like that look in your eye...:o