The PS4 selling more multiplatform games than the xbox one.

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Exactly

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xxyetixx said:

I don't understand is the number beside the game like a golf score cause don't all the X1 games have a higher number than the PS4 ones. Or am I just way off base and got sucked into some Idiocracy??

Is a list from 1 to 100 the higher the number the less the game is selling,so yeah all PS4 mutiplatforms are lower in numbers than the xbox one,so yeah they are selling better.

@always_explicit said:

I honestly wouldnt care if the X1 sold half as many consoles as the PS4 and half as many games, it offers a variety of products and services the PS4 doesnt offer and those products and services meet my needs better than the PS4. Sales numbers and pre orders will never change that fact.

You poor soul the only thing you care about is the X logo the console.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

Lemmings don't like games anymore. Look at Titanfall, the biggest hype game on Xbox One only have 40k preorder! That is sad! Us cows will support titanfall once it comes to PS4 since Lemmings won't support their games.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

@xxyetixx said:

I don't understand is the number beside the game like a golf score cause don't all the X1 games have a higher number than the PS4 ones. Or am I just way off base and got sucked into some Idiocracy??

Is a list from 1 to 100 the higher the number the less the game is selling,so yeah all PS4 mutiplatforms are lower in numbers than the xbox one,so yeah they are selling better.

@always_explicit said:

I honestly wouldnt care if the X1 sold half as many consoles as the PS4 and half as many games, it offers a variety of products and services the PS4 doesnt offer and those products and services meet my needs better than the PS4. Sales numbers and pre orders will never change that fact.

You poor soul the only thing you care about is the X logo the console.

No its more about a multi functional interesting diverse product vs the specification upgrade that is the PS4. Iv owned every Sony console to date. It just so happened that the last one was a terrible purchase. If it wasnt for Naughty God Sont wouldnt have shifted half the consoles they did. Sony cant spend another gen relying on Naughty god to save them.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

See Tormentos this is where I don't understand this thread, is the lower the number by the game better, I don't know how to play sales. According to your post Ryse has the number 35 by it, Infamous has a 28??? What gives, please explain to me how I play this sales games cause it seem like so much fun!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tormentos

@always_explicit said:

No its more about a multi functional interesting diverse product vs the specification upgrade that is the PS4. Iv owned every Sony console to date. It just so happened that the last one was a terrible purchase. If it wasnt for Naughty God Sont wouldnt have shifted half the consoles they did. Sony cant spend another gen relying on Naughty god to save them.

If i want that i build a gaming PC nothing more functional than that i have to admit.

Yeah it was terrible that is the reason why it has so many high rated games,when the xbox 360 has all but dry up since 2010 all the same sh**,Halo,gears Forza,Forza gears Halo,Gears Forza halo.

That is such a stupid comment is easy to see how much or a bitter fanboy you are,if half the PS3 where bought because naughty dog why haven't uncharted sell 40 million copies.?

Uncharted sell like 5+ million units,is 5 million half of the PS3 user base.?

Think mcfly think.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Bu bu sales don't matter ....

Or at least thats what cows have been crying all last gen

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

@always_explicit said:

If i want that i build a gaming PC nothing more functional than that i have to admit.

Yeah it was terrible that is the reason why it has so many high rated games,when the xbox 360 has all but dry up since 2010 all the same sh**,Halo,gears Forza,Forza gears Halo,Gears Forza halo.

That is such a stupid comment is easy to see how much or a bitter fanboy you are,if half the PS3 where bought because naughty dog why haven't uncharted sell 40 million copies.?

Uncharted sell like 5+ million units,is 5 million half of the PS3 user base.?

Think mcfly think.

But your only argument of superiority over the X1 is the difference in power. If I wanted more power Id buy a gaming rig....nothing more powerful than that. Defeated by your own logic. Borementos

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Preorder Wars.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tormentos

@RR360DD said:

Yeah tell that to your self and the tons of NPD threads you have been part as well with other lemmings,sales don't matter this month in particular,.

1-The PS3 actually outsold the xbox 360 for the first time in years.

2-PS4 games are selling better than xbox one games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By tormentos

@always_explicit said:

But your only argument of superiority over the X1 is the difference in power. If I wanted more power Id buy a gaming rig....nothing more powerful than that. Defeated by your own logic. Borementos

Then go ahead and buy one,please do tell me when you find one for $399 that beat the PS4 power wise,because i sure can find one for $500 that beat the xbox one.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

on

@tormentos said
@tormentos said:

@k2theswiss said:

TC did you really take the time to list those numbers on that horrible list?

The real question is did you take the time to click on the link.?

@KarateeeChop said:

with only 2 exclusive launch titles to choose from i'm not surprised that future ps4 owners are resorting to multiplats.

Funny because from that list you can see,COD,BF4,AC4 all selling better than Ryse and Forza and Destiny is 1 spot from over taking ryse as well,so apparently those exclusive on xbox one are not pulling people either.

@navyguy21 said:

I think its done by region because when i open the link, there are tons of XB1 games on top lol

No that list show best selling of 2013 so if you get into the normal one you will see difference games,but if you log into that one,it will show you 2013 best selling until now.

@delta3074 said:

Wow, the baseless predictions get worse and worse on this board, now we are talking about predicted sales for games that have not even been released on consoles that have not even been released, how about we wait and see what happens when the games actually release.

you can't claim ownage based on future predictions, Thread title is misleading.Because the games are not actually 'selling' yet

Eltormo desperate to Stick it to the man again eh.

Damage control out of this world as always did you bother to click on the gamestop link before talking sh**.?

Gamestop is the biggest seller of games on US,and gamestop top selling games for 2013 so are showing the PS4 having a commanding lead in all multiplatform games,which is not surprising because the PS4 has been say for months to have way more pre-orders than the xbox one has.

So yeah the PS4 is selling better and its games show that,the xbox is selling worse and is showing it,next time bring a backpack so you can store that sad damage controls of yours,so you don't look so freaking butthurt...hahaha

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-PC-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames

Meanwhile on UK...Amazon UK top selling of 2013,PS4 #1 Xbox one #28....hahahaa look at the games but but but baseless predictions,but but the thread tittle is misleading because games are not selling yet,dude if i use my credit card to buy COD Ghost now on gamestop they sell it to me,they don't give me the game until it release but they do sell it to me.

Your damage control is EPIC...hahaha

@tormentos said

The ps4 is not 'selling' dude niether are the games, preorders are not sales so why do you keep using the word selling? Also,how exactly do you damage control something that has not happened yet? how am i butthurt? i am not the one using preorders to try and predict future events and claiming those predictions as fact,lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Lems are in full damage control. If only they would follow the Live, Learn and Love philosophy, these things wouldnt happen. *lesigh*

reggy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 reggy72
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts

well I've managed to waste another 10mins of my life reading this thread and the only conclusion I can draw is that some of you plastic toy worshippers, really do need to get out more, it seems its the same old faces with the same old arguments going around and around in pointless circles day in day out, fucking sad