the ps4 1080p streak is broken

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

It's broken since the arrival of 900pStation. The subHD MP of Crapzone, BF4, The Order 800p and looks like the Witcher 3 will also be 900p.

And LOL @ achieving supersampling from 1280 to 1080 on Lego the Hobbit. Might as well add Pong to the list.

Dat butthurt...

Then go see a physician. Why the **** are you telling me if you are having a pain in you ass?

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#102 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Did we need a thread on this.

Also

Nothing to discuss? Not really a systems wars thread at all.

Lock it doooown

You sir must be blind.

I ask myself what the reason is... for almost the worst version on the ps4.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@speedfog said:

@always_explicit said:

Also

Lock it doooown

You sir must be blind.

huh??

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#104  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@speedfog said:

@always_explicit said:

Also

Lock it doooown

You sir must be blind.

huh??

There is room for discussion. And it's a system wars worthy thread.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@bforrester420 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

It's broken since the arrival of 900pStation. The subHD MP of Crapzone, BF4, The Order 800p and looks like the Witcher 3 will also be 900p.

And LOL @ achieving supersampling from 1280 to 1080 on Lego the Hobbit. Might as well add Pong to the list.

Dat butthurt...

Then go see a physician. Why the **** are you telling me if you are having a pain in you ass?

LOL...I think it's your reading comprehension that needs the check-up.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

What's funny is the games look exactly the same on both the PS4 & XB1. I didn't see any differences. Meh.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Still bringing anger in from another thread. I love it.

Oh and that wasn't pop in. Sorry Alex.

Yeah, it was. You'd have known this if you watched the video, Justin.

"It falls to resolution to define the better console release - and in this case the PS4's full 1080p native resolution gives it a clear edge. for clinical, bright indoor areas the [Xbone's] increased pixel-crawl is a distraction. Both versions suffer from texture pop-in and occasional tearing in different areas," "PC is the best of the four, then, with PS4 coming closest to matching it,"

Sorry, Justin, all you've got is Call of Dogs, Strider and Thief.

Do you guys ever get tired of this schtick?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

And how would you know El tormented? You have neither an XOne or a PS4. Are you watching videos again or asking your so called friends? I just can't seem to grasp your reason for putting something down or praising something you don't play or own. You're full of sooooo much fail kid.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-face-off

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-ghosts-next-gen-face-off

Booommm...

Now i ask you how does owning a PS4 and xbox one actually change in anything this ^^ results...lol

Does BF4 run at 1080p natively on your xbox one because you own one.? Can you prove DF been wrong about the game been 720p while been 10 FPS slower than the PS4 version.? Does the PS4 version turn 720p because you own and xbox one.?

Now now is time to back up your crap proof that Digital Foundry is wrong and that the xbox one runs BF4 as fast and the same resolution as the PS4...

Ill wait while you gather those irrefutable proof from your xbox one..lol

Because you haven't actually experienced them for yourself. You're going by what other are saying. Perhaps the performance isn't great for them but just fine for someone else. You wouldn't know until you tried but you can't because you can't afford either console.

Does that matter you loser? I have BF4 on my PC and I play it at over 60fps on ultra settings.

Again does being slower than PS4 mean it's runs like crap? Are you trying to say the PS4 edition also runs like crap since 10fps is really nothing.

Why don't you back up your claim where I said Digital foundry is wrong loser? I said how would YOU know the games run like crap when you've neither played/owned or seen them in person. You've only seen videos of games which is the WORST way to judge them by.

You keep waiting moron because I never made any such claim.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10604 Posts

@MK-Professor said:
@tormentos said:

@MK-Professor said:
@PinkieWinkie said:

@MK-Professor: Really? Because the devs stated its an artistic choice. Im glad to see you are more in the know than the people developing the game.

What other secrets can you share?

They get paid by sony to hid the fact that ps4 is a weak hardware, so they saying lies like artistic choice a BS like that, it is very clear what is the reason behind that, and that is to get more performance.

Yeah tell that to Digital foundry which had to turn off TressFX on the R270 which is stronger than the PS4 because the damn frames would be cut from 60 to 28 FPS..

Limitations ere in all damn PC can you run Crysis 3 4K at 60 FPS on your GPU.?

No.? Oh i get it your PC crap..There is always something better.

The PS4 is a damn $399 dollar console a $400 dollar PC get you sh** you can even run Crysis 2 mid setting on a damn walmart PC that cost $450 or $500.

So talking sh** about about the PS4 been week is a joke,at least those $399 will get you way more than you will get on a walmart $500 PC.

@MK-Professor said:

1920x800 = 1536000 pixels

1920x1080 = 2073600 pixels

2073600 > 1536000

deal with it.

"The resolution on the Blu-ray disc is "1080p" in that it has 1,920x1,080 pixels. However, the top and bottom letterbox bars are just black pixels.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Black pixels still 1080p what is 1920px800 is the image inside the blackbars the full image still is 1920x1080p...lol

Still mad that a HD7850 play games with the same performance like the ps4 do?

order is rendered at 1920x800 not at 1920x1080 deal with it.

1. A 500 dollar PC bested the PS4/XB1, but the thing is that the PS4 cost 400 bucks. IGN even stated that they built a 400 dollar PC, and it got bested by the PS4, and XB1. So while you may not need 1000 bucks to build a PC to best the PS4, you can't find a 400 dollar PC to best the PS4 either.

2 From what I read from all of the links that was posted here, it seems to me that The Order is playing the "visual/technical route" with the 1080p ordeal. The Order is being displayed at a resolution of 1920x800 "visually" (meaning that what YOU see is being displayed at this resolution). Now from what I seen in the links, it seems that Santa Monica isn't using any kind of scaling with this game, and if that statement is true, than the OVERALL picture will be displayed at 1920x1080 which means that the entire picture of the game will be displayed at a native 1080p resolution (technically). So it seems that both of you guys are right. Actual gameplay is being displayed at a 1920x800, but the overall picture is being displayed in 1920x1080.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

Lems confused with the title

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

wow.

apparently the black top and bottom bars of the order 1886 are part of the rendered game scene. that crisp black over and over again must be very interesting for playstation fanboys.

i don't get it. what's the big deal? it's 1920x800 which is not 1080p. it's also not 800p. is infamous second son 1080P? yes. does the order have more or less pixels? less. Therefore how can it be 1080P?

why can't you guys just accept it? and please don't link me that kotaku individual, it's criminal he's been given a platform to spew such nonsense.

you guys are doing ok but for some reason you damage control this for no reason whatsoever.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@clone01 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Still bringing anger in from another thread. I love it.

Oh and that wasn't pop in. Sorry Alex.

Yeah, it was. You'd have known this if you watched the video, Justin.

"It falls to resolution to define the better console release - and in this case the PS4's full 1080p native resolution gives it a clear edge. for clinical, bright indoor areas the [Xbone's] increased pixel-crawl is a distraction. Both versions suffer from texture pop-in and occasional tearing in different areas," "PC is the best of the four, then, with PS4 coming closest to matching it,"

Sorry, Justin, all you've got is Call of Dogs, Strider and Thief.

Do you guys ever get tired of this schtick?

Me and ManFluidLauncher are seasoned pros at this. We love it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

And how would you know El tormented? You have neither an XOne or a PS4. Are you watching videos again or asking your so called friends? I just can't seem to grasp your reason for putting something down or praising something you don't play or own. You're full of sooooo much fail kid.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-face-off

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-ghosts-next-gen-face-off

Booommm...

Now i ask you how does owning a PS4 and xbox one actually change in anything this ^^ results...lol

Does BF4 run at 1080p natively on your xbox one because you own one.? Can you prove DF been wrong about the game been 720p while been 10 FPS slower than the PS4 version.? Does the PS4 version turn 720p because you own and xbox one.?

Now now is time to back up your crap proof that Digital Foundry is wrong and that the xbox one runs BF4 as fast and the same resolution as the PS4...

When you have to run the game through software to find the differences, then the differences are minor...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@ermacness said:

@MK-Professor said:
@tormentos said:

@MK-Professor said:
@PinkieWinkie said:

@MK-Professor: Really? Because the devs stated its an artistic choice. Im glad to see you are more in the know than the people developing the game.

What other secrets can you share?

They get paid by sony to hid the fact that ps4 is a weak hardware, so they saying lies like artistic choice a BS like that, it is very clear what is the reason behind that, and that is to get more performance.

Yeah tell that to Digital foundry which had to turn off TressFX on the R270 which is stronger than the PS4 because the damn frames would be cut from 60 to 28 FPS..

Limitations ere in all damn PC can you run Crysis 3 4K at 60 FPS on your GPU.?

No.? Oh i get it your PC crap..There is always something better.

The PS4 is a damn $399 dollar console a $400 dollar PC get you sh** you can even run Crysis 2 mid setting on a damn walmart PC that cost $450 or $500.

So talking sh** about about the PS4 been week is a joke,at least those $399 will get you way more than you will get on a walmart $500 PC.

@MK-Professor said:

1920x800 = 1536000 pixels

1920x1080 = 2073600 pixels

2073600 > 1536000

deal with it.

"The resolution on the Blu-ray disc is "1080p" in that it has 1,920x1,080 pixels. However, the top and bottom letterbox bars are just black pixels.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Black pixels still 1080p what is 1920px800 is the image inside the blackbars the full image still is 1920x1080p...lol

Still mad that a HD7850 play games with the same performance like the ps4 do?

order is rendered at 1920x800 not at 1920x1080 deal with it.

1. A 500 dollar PC bested the PS4/XB1, but the thing is that the PS4 cost 400 bucks. IGN even stated that they built a 400 dollar PC, and it got bested by the PS4, and XB1. So while you may not need 1000 bucks to build a PC to best the PS4, you can't find a 400 dollar PC to best the PS4 either.

2 From what I read from all of the links that was posted here, it seems to me that The Order is playing the "visual/technical route" with the 1080p ordeal. The Order is being displayed at a resolution of 1920x800 "visually" (meaning that what YOU see is being displayed at this resolution). Now from what I seen in the links, it seems that Santa Monica isn't using any kind of scaling with this game, and if that statement is true, than the OVERALL picture will be displayed at 1920x1080 which means that the entire picture of the game will be displayed at a native 1080p resolution (technically). So it seems that both of you guys are right. Actual gameplay is being displayed at a 1920x800, but the overall picture is being displayed in 1920x1080.

And you realize that a PC does SOOOOOOOOOO much more than either a PS4 or XOne? IF the PC ONLY did what the PS4/XOne does THEN you might have a point but it does much much more.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:

wow.

apparently the black top and bottom bars of the order 1886 are part of the rendered game scene. that crisp black over and over again must be very interesting for playstation fanboys.

i don't get it. what's the big deal? it's 1920x800 which is not 1080p. it's also not 800p. is infamous second son 1080P? yes. does the order have more or less pixels? less. Therefore how can it be 1080P?

why can't you guys just accept it? and please don't link me that kotaku individual, it's criminal he's been given a platform to spew such nonsense.

you guys are doing ok but for some reason you damage control this for no reason whatsoever.

maybe because everyone knows its just a matter of chosen aspect ratio and not technical limitation. there's no upscaling and there's a metric shitton of blu-ray movies that use the same exact aspect ratio with that 1080p text slapped right on the box.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 CrownKingArthur

@handssss said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

wow.

maybe because everyone knows its just a matter of chosen aspect ratio and not technical limitation. there's no upscaling and there's a metric shitton of blu-ray movies that use the same exact aspect ratio with that 1080p text slapped right on the box.

blu ray are a static content. this is about a dynamic content - rendering of a 3d video game scene.

technically, they are limiting the size of the rendered scene from 1920x1080 (2073600 pixels) to 1920x800 (1536000 pixels).

on a 1080p television, the order 1886 will leave 537600 pixels unutilised, that's about 25.9%.

the game renders in 1920x800 - that's not enough to be considered 1080P.

if the game were in 1920x1 - "there's no upscaling", but the aspect ratio is different, and there would be unutilised pixels all the same. do you consider that 1080P? If not, why not, when you consider 1920x800 1080P?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#118  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@zeeshanhaider:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@PAL360 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

So its 900pstation because 5% of all PS4 games are not native 1080p? Good job at sounding like a blind hater!

Yeah and the 900pStation already has a library of 100 games, right? (Yeah, I'm not including the small scale indie titles) Fact is every demanding game is cutting corners and it's been only six months since its arrival. The road is only downhill from here, my friend.

And I can bet that the Order won't have 4x MSAA as the devs are claiming it will. Cows are free to quote me on it.

No. That's why i said 5% and not 1%. The only games, so far, that dont run native 1080p are BF4 and the mp of Shadow Fall. Which is funny, since you used future games in your argument, but my post was wrong because there are not 100 games out yet!

As for going downhill from here, thats just your speculation. Most 360/PS3 games ran at 720p, despite being released on 2006 or 2013.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@greensand24 said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

You're a fu**** moron. I've officially lost my patience with you. I assume you're talking about Trials fusion. Watch the vid again you sh*tstain it doesn't disappear.

Angry much little tough guy?

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@PAL360 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

So its 900pstation because 5% of all PS4 games are not native 1080p? Good job at sounding like a blind hater!

Yeah and the 900pStation already has a library of 100 games, right? (Yeah, I'm not including the small scale indie titles) Fact is every demanding game is cutting corners and it's been only six months since its arrival. The road is only downhill from here, my friend.

And I can bet that the Order won't have 4x MSAA as the devs are claiming it will. Cows are free to quote me on it.

You are so right. Visually games are going to keep looking worse as we get further into the gen. Give this guy a medal.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Nice thread title OP. You lured in lems hoping to see a 720p game instead we have a PS4 game going higher than 1080p. TLHBO again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Nice thread title OP. You lured in lems hoping to see a 720p game instead we have a PS4 game going higher than 1080p. TLHBO again.

It's incredible that they took the bait, it confused me so much that there were that many lems in here that i had to read OPs post twice.

I've got to say though all these threads showing the PS4 with the superior multiplats are getting old though. It's got be like 99% of multiplats that this is the case so what's the point?

MdBrOtha04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MdBrOtha04
Member since 2003 • 1828 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-lego-the-hobbit-face-off

Despite the change in art style, the basic rendering set-up remains unchanged from Lego The Movie. The PS4 game offers up a 1920x1280 image vertically super-sampled down to 1080p, providing extra anti-aliasing in the process, while Xbox One operates natively in 1080p and PC can do that and more. All three utilise similar forms of post-process anti-aliasing, although coverage seems to be a tad spottier on the PC in certain areas.

Xbone does 1080p native dx12 and da cloud is real

Am I the only one that see this?

1920 by 1280 is greater than 1080p or 1920 by 1080 folks.

The PS4 is running at 1280p. Then super sample down to 1080p. It downgrades itself to 1080p for extra Anti-aliasing.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

There is never going to be a game higher than 1080p on the PS4 after post processing.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

quote me on this sony will be the leader and bring us 4k gaming before this gen ends imho facts

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Booommm...

When you have to run the game through software to find the differences, then the differences are minor...

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@I_can_haz said:

It's incredible that they took the bait, it confused me so much that there were that many lems in here that i had to read OPs post twice.

I've got to say though all these threads showing the PS4 with the superior multiplats are getting old though. It's got be like 99% of multiplats that this is the case so what's the point?

lol it's quite interesting to see certain users take the bait when they've exclusively stated that resolution doesn't matter them at all. I did a topic something similar to this by putting Xbone gets a res increase for Trials, except when they were expecting full 1080p they were getting 900p because the starting res was 800p. Was amusing, ha.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#128 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Indicud said:

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Gesyma
Member since 2003 • 1082 Posts

I'm sure this has already been posted and it's probably beating a dead horse at this point but...

THE ARTICLE STATES THAT THE PS4 RESOLUTION IS NATIVELY HIGHER THAN 1080P AND DOWNSAMPLED TO 1080P... @xbone guys... this means that 1080P is second place in this particular instance (not counting PC here obvs ;) PS4 resolution is still higher than xbox one resolution so...

so the real question is can the PS4 resolution streak be broken if it's technically upping the resolution bar? o.O

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#130  Edited By kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

Despite the change in art style, the basic rendering set-up remains unchanged from Lego The Movie. The PS4 game offers up a 1920x1280 image vertically super-sampled down to 1080p, providing extra anti-aliasing in the process, while Xbox One operates natively in 1080p and PC can do that and more. All three utilise similar forms of post-process anti-aliasing, although coverage seems to be a tad spottier on the PC in certain areas.

I can downsample from 3200 x 1800 or higher in a game like this. You can also use SMAA, FXAA, SSAA and SGSSAA through Nvidia Inspector, RadeonPro, SweetFx, etc.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

lol hobbit. if call of duty can't run 1080p on xbox then you are in trouble.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 zeeshanhaider

@bforrester420 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@bforrester420 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Dat butthurt...

My reading comprehension is fine. It causes pain in the ass of sony drones as soon as someone mentions how pathetically weak the 900pStation is. So, yes go and see a physician for your butthurt.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

Okay, am I having a stroke or something?

Or is 1920x1280 BETTER than 1920x1080?

Isn't getting super-sampled down to 1080p technically an accomplishment on PS4, since the X1 version is not exceeding 1080p?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#134  Edited By santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

So the XB1 brings a title out in 1080p, and the PS4 super samples Down to 1080p... and XBox fans call that a win?

Take what you can get, I suppose.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@PAL360 said:

@zeeshanhaider:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@PAL360 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

No. That's why i said 5% and not 1%. The only games, so far, that dont run native 1080p are BF4 and the mp of Shadow Fall. Which is funny, since you used future games in your argument, but my post was wrong because there are not 100 games out yet!

As for going downhill from here, thats just your speculation. Most 360/PS3 games ran at 720p, despite being released on 2006 or 2013.

Wrong buddy. As games become more and more ambitious resolution got a cut. Examples are BF3, Crysis 2, 3 just from the top of my head. It's just six months and devs have already started cutting corners including the first party. You can quote me on that that we see even larger number of games running back to 900p-720p in th years to come, and no, devs aren't going to tap the remaining magical powah out of teh consoles because of teh optimizationzzzz. They pretty much hit the ceiling already. Won't believe me?Read the interviews of CD Projeckt RED or Bioware.

@highking_kallor said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@PAL360 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

You are so right. Visually games are going to keep looking worse as we get further into the gen. Give this guy a medal.

No, there's magical powah hidden in the consololes waiting to be discovered by the devs and it will keep on increasing with the passage of time. Give this guy a medal.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 CrownKingArthur
@PraetorianMan said:

@lglz1337 said:

Isn't getting super-sampled down to 1080p technically an accomplishment on PS4, since the X1 version is not exceeding 1080p?

yes its better

yes, its quite the accomplishment

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@PraetorianMan said:

@lglz1337 said:

yes its better

Whats the point if the ending image is still 1080p? Your not getting any benefit to it having a larger resolution.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 CrownKingArthur
@spitfire-six said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@PraetorianMan said:

@lglz1337 said:

yes its better

Whats the point if the ending image is still 1080p? Your You're not getting any benefit to it having a larger resolution.

How, why, etc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersampling

David Bierton of Digital Foundry gave the edge to the ps4 version. perhaps supersampling played a role in that?

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Spitfire-Six
@CrownKingArthur said:
@spitfire-six said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@PraetorianMan said:

@lglz1337 said:

yes its better

Whats the point if the ending image is still 1080p? Your You're not getting any benefit to it having a larger resolution.

How, why, etc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersampling

David Bierton of Digital Foundry gave the edge to the ps4 version. perhaps supersampling played a role in that?

Just another form of anti aliasing. Its done to combat jaggies. Now again why are you guys in here spinning this up as a resolution battle when the final output is the same?

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 CrownKingArthur

@spitfire-six: lol

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@zeeshanhaider:

-Calls PS4 900p station

-Every title since bf4 at launch runs at 1080p

-Dat making sense

Btw the order is 1080p.

The Order 1080p? LMAO. Stupid console lovers.

Enjoy your compromise fool. LMAO PS4. LMAO XBO.

800p FTW.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Spitfire-Six

@Vecna said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@zeeshanhaider:

-Calls PS4 900p station

-Dat making sense

Btw the order is 1080p.

800p FTW.

Enjoy modding, upgrading, fixing broken games when you mods break them, having to purchase servers for some multiplayer games only getting multi plats and steam.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@spitfire-six: bottlenecks, virus, background programs slowing your system down, cheaters, windows

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Spitfire-Six

@lglz1337 said:

@spitfire-six: bottlenecks, virus, background programs slowing your system down, cheaters, windows

adding to broseph? I was a PC gamer, its not all its cracked up to be at least how they make it sound here.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

how did this thread turn into The Order 1886 graphical debate?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@spitfire-six: we need more fire in this b***

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@Indicud said:

also confirmed: lems can't read.

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@spitfire-six said:

@Vecna said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@zeeshanhaider:

-Calls PS4 900p station

-Dat making sense

Btw the order is 1080p.

800p FTW.

Enjoy modding, upgrading, fixing broken games when you mods break them, having to purchase servers for some multiplayer games only getting multi plats and steam.

Fail. Enjoy paying for online. Being milked for money with last gen games, having sub HD resolutions, having your information stolen on PSN and Xbox Live, having a platform that stagnates the whole generation, having a subpar VR iteration. Need I go on?

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#149  Edited By -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

What does the streak involve? Anything that's non-hardware intensive? Yeah, thought so.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@bforrester420 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@bforrester420 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Dat butthurt...

My reading comprehension is fine. It causes pain in the ass of sony drones as soon as someone mentions how pathetically weak the 900pStation is. So, yes go and see a physician for your butthurt.

It's nice to have a new clown around to laugh at. Thank you for filling that void.