The PS4/Xbone are launching this year, yet the decision has already been made, the PS3 takes this year, hand down, in a way I think Sony "over supported" the PS3 this year, it was an overkill for the X360
- The last of us (Naughty Dog))
- Beyond: two souls (Quantic dreams )
- Gran Torismo 6 (polyphony digital)
- puppeteer/Rain (Sony japan)
- God of War : Ascension (Santa Monica)
- Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus (Insomniac)
As you can see, most of Sony's 1st party were working on major PS3 projects, imagine if these sources were directed at making PS4 launch games. Don't get me wrong, KZ:SF single handedly is overshadowing all X1 exclusive launch titles so far, but still, a ND game would have secured the deal even for the most hardcore lemming. So we can agree that the PS3 had saved the Xbone from total annihilation at launch, but Infamous is just around the corner and Knack looks like the next crash so get ready.