The PS3 has such good games it doesn't need diversity. WE SELL WITHOUT DIVERSITY

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
I don't understand the lies of facts that the 360 has less diversity than the Ps3, and I find it odd people would do that, those are not real PS3 fans. Even exclusive wise, the Xbox 360 has more diversity in high scoring games AND exclusive in more genres other than Action Adventure. Than the PS3. But that's not the point. With Uncharted, Heavy Rain, GOW3, The Lems of Us, Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank and more, Socom, Killzone, Resistance, MAG... We don't need diversity us PS3 gamers have the best game in the industry and diversity is not needed if the quality of every game in a lesser variety pool blows minds off gamers with barn busting, class K winning exclusives and Jrpgs like Mugen Souls and Hyper Dimension Neptunia. So WE DON'T NEED DIVERSITY 360 fans. WHO IS WITH ME? THE PS# DOES NOT NEED DIVERSITY! DOMINATION STAGNATION CONTINUATION e= EQUATION! SO LET'S ALL SHOW THOSE 360 BOYS WE DON'T NEED DIVERSITY! THAT'S WHY OUR GAMES SELL SO MUCH OVER COMPETITORS LIKE THE WII AND MAC, BECAUSE WE HAVE BARN BUSTING EXCLUSIVES THAT DON'T NEED DIVERSITY!!! Agree? Proof all there guys.
#2 Posted by da_illest101 (7521 posts) -

0/10 come on you can do better than that

#3 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

you are a terrible troll

#4 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
OP is trying way too hard again. 1/10 for effort :P
#5 Posted by Chutebox (37354 posts) -

Stop posting.

#6 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9807 posts) -

you are a terrible troll

Jonwh18

OP is trying way too hard again. 1/10 for effort :PTheDidact

Stop posting.

Chutebox

pretty much

#7 Posted by PannicAtack (21037 posts) -

Hey! Everyone! I think the TC's talking in code, and I've uncovered the secret message!

I don't understand the lies of facts that the 360 has less diversity than the Ps3, and I find it odd people would do that, those are not real PS3 fans.

Even exclusive wise, the Xbox 360 has more diversity in high scoring games AND exclusive in more genres other than Action Adventure. Than the PS3. But that's not the point.

With Uncharted, Heavy Rain, GOW3, The Lems of Us, Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank and more, Socom, Killzone, Resistance, MAG...

We don't need diversity us PS3 gamers have the best game in the industry and diversity is not needed if the quality of every game in a lesser variety pool blows minds off gamers with barn busting, class K winning exclusives and Jrpgs like Mugen Souls and Hyper Dimension Neptunia.

So WE DON'T NEED DIVERSITY 360 fans. WHO IS WITH ME? THE PS# DOES NOT NEED DIVERSITY! DOMINATION STAGNATION CONTINUATION e= EQUATION!

SO LET'S ALL SHOW THOSE 360 BOYS WE DON'T NEED DIVERSITY! THAT'S WHY OUR GAMES SELL SO MUCH OVER COMPETITORS LIKE THE WII AND MAC, BECAUSE WE HAVE BARN BUSTING EXCLUSIVES THAT DON'T NEED DIVERSITY!!!

Agree? Proof all there guys.Dj-Dampleaf

#8 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

Hey! Everyone! I think the TC's talking in code, and I've uncovered the secret message!

[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"] Terrible thread TC 1/10 for effort. Everyone seems to agree to.

0/10 come on you can do better than that

da_illest101

you are a terrible troll

Jonwh18

Stop posting.

Chutebox
#9 Posted by lundy86_4 (43526 posts) -

Stop posting.

Chutebox

Yup.

#10 Posted by XVision84 (13793 posts) -

Argh, my brain D:

The trolling in this thread is so bad that I can feel my brain cells commiting suicide.

Stop this madness:cry:.

#11 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Stop posting.

lundy86_4

Yup.

I tried to tell panic attack he seems to have left so back to the thread.
#12 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

The 360 is SO good it sells MORE with LESS exclusives

#13 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -

OB-47
NAW, PS# is so good, it sells without buying GAMES.
#14 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -

OB-47
Actually on closer inspection the 360 has a larger number of exclusives in total. Lol, your 360 and diversity, come back when your system can sell without games.
#15 Posted by Chutebox (37354 posts) -
[QUOTE="OB-47"]

Dj-Dampleaf

PS3 can buy games?
#16 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"][QUOTE="OB-47"]

Chutebox

PS3 can buy games?

Heck yeah. It's a Super Computer fool, get with the times.
#17 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"][QUOTE="OB-47"]

Chutebox

PS3 can buy games?

It buys them while your sleeping because it knows cows don't buy their exclusives

[spoiler] It's only a joke you raging fanboys [/spoiler]

#18 Posted by charizard1605 (58136 posts) -

Argh, my brain D:

The trolling in this thread is so bad that I can feel my brain cells commiting suicide.

Stop this madness:cry:.

XVision84
It's even worse than your trolling :o :P But in any case, congrats TC... you are officially one of the worst posters on this board now. On a forum that is infested by the likes of ShadowMoses, AtariKid, and SNIPER, that's an incredible achievement.
#19 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

System Wars is dead.

#20 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9807 posts) -

System Wars is dead.

JohnnyCageMK
and you killed it! true story.
#21 Posted by todd2r_Partdeux (780 posts) -
C'mon man you don't have to beat around Davekeehs bush. Just get to the point. These cow virgins can handle it. They know the ps3 blows baboon nuts. As a matter of fact, I think I will take my ps3 and take it over to my sisters house and put it in her cats litter box. Hopefully her cat will drop a kitty deuce on top of it.
#22 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

System Wars is dead.

Nengo_Flow

and you killed it! true story.

display_image.jpg?x=803994

#23 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -
C'mon man you don't have to beat around Davekeehs bush. Just get to the point. These cow virgins can handle it. They know the ps3 blows baboon nuts. As a matter of fact, I think I will take my ps3 and take it over to my sisters house and put it in her cats litter box. Hopefully her cat will drop a kitty deuce on top of it. todd2r_Partdeux
And then piss on it?
#24 Posted by Cheleman (7707 posts) -

what is it with you and this broken walls of text?:(

#25 Posted by jake44 (2021 posts) -

Stop posting.

Chutebox
#26 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
I feel dumber ):
#27 Posted by funsohng (28105 posts) -
some woof sh*tDj-Dampleaf
what the hell are you smoking?
#28 Posted by Heil68 (45145 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Stop posting.

lundy86_4

Yup.

Naw, we need some entertainment, otherwise this place gets boring.
#29 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

I don't know about you, but I personally find the PS3 exclusives to be more diverse than 360 exclusives. With 360 I mostly just saw shooters like Halo and Gears with the odd RPG like Fable or Mass Effect 1, with PS3 I got Shooters, Action Adventure, Platformers, Stealth, RPG etc.....

Personally I find PS3 exclusives to be of better quality and more diverse gameplay, PS3 exclusives also have better graphics than anything on 360, this is not opinion it is a fact. But the 360 library is great overall just like the PS3.

#30 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

I don't know about you, but I personally find the PS3 exclusives to be more diverse than 360 exclusives. With 360 I mostly just saw shooters like Halo and Gears with the odd RPG like Fable or Mass Effect 1, with PS3 I got Shooters, Action Adventure, Platformers, Stealth, RPG etc.....

Personally I find PS3 exclusives to be of better quality and more diverse gameplay, PS3 exclusives also have better graphics than anything on 360, this is not opinion it is a fact. But the 360 library is great overall just like the PS3.

I don't care what you find you can't argue against actual numbers, however I did also say that the exclusives are good enough not to need diversity. Haze has better graphics than everything on the 360? How is that a fact?
#31 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Dj-Dampleaf

I don't care what you find you can't argue against actual numbers, however I did also say that the exclusives are good enough not to need diversity. Haze has better graphics than everything on the 360? How is that a fact?

And I don't care what your numbers, despite them I still prefer the PS3 library. And I wasn't talking about Haze, you know what games I was referring to.

#32 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

And I don't care what your numbers, despite them I still prefer the PS3 library. And I wasn't talking about Haze, you know what games I was referring to.

You mean the small linear ones that the 360 doesn't have so we can't determine if it can get the same results? Also I just said you can prefer the PS3 library but you can't say it has more variety when that doesn't make a lick of sense unless you need medication. That's like saying 2 is more than 7 when finding out which number is bigger
#33 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"] I don't care what you find you can't argue against actual numbers, however I did also say that the exclusives are good enough not to need diversity. Haze has better graphics than everything on the 360? How is that a fact?Dj-Dampleaf

You mean the small linear ones that the 360 doesn't have so we can't determine if it can get the same results? Also I just said you can prefer the PS3 library but you can't say it has more variety when that doesn't make a lick of sense unless you need medication. That's like saying 2 is more than 7 when finding out which number is bigger

There are plenty of open world games on PS3. They are not "small linear" games, a few are but they are not small.

When it comes to exclusives with PS3 I get to play open world games like Infamous, action adventure like Uncharted, platformers like Rachet and Clank, party fighters like PS All Stars, Shooters like KZ and Resistance, RPG's, Hack N Slash, and more.

With 360 exclusives all I really see are shooters like Halo and Gears, and a few RPG's like Mass Effect 1 and Fable and Witcher 2. Me not being a big fan of Halo or Fable that leaves me with only 3 games that interest me on 360. 1 of which is going to PS3 (Mass Effect), so that leaves me with just Witcher 2 and Gears. Where are the platformers? Where are the party fighters, where are the the other genres at?

This is based off of my own experience with the exclusives for each system. Overall I find 360 exclusives to be worse in graphics and they don't have as much content or quality as the PS3 exclusives do. Plus PS3 exclusives look better than anything on 360.

#34 Posted by Shinobi120 (5570 posts) -

Let me ask PS3 fanboys this: If PS3 games are so wonderful, then why does Sony have to keep bundling their 1st party games in order to sell their platforms? That's right, even with the 1st party games bundled, they couldn't sell a whole lot of PS3's, except for maybe Gran Turismo 5 in Europe.

Why didn't a whole lot of average consumers buy the PS3 for them? Oh, that's right, they bought them for the cheapest Blu-Ray player.

#35 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

There are plenty of open world games on PS3. They are not "small linear" games, a few are but they are not small.

When it comes to exclusives with PS3 I get to play open world games like Infamous, action adventure like Uncharted, platformers like Rachet and Clank, party fighters like PS All Stars, Shooters like KZ and Resistance, RPG's, Hack N Slash, and more.

With 360 exclusives all I really see are shooters like Halo and Gears, and a few RPG's like Mass Effect 1 and Fable and Witcher 2. Me not being a big fan of Halo or Fable that leaves me with only 3 games that interest me on 360. 1 of which is going to PS3 (Mass Effect), so that leaves me with just Witcher 2 and Gears. Where are the platformers? Where are the party fighters, where are the the other genres at?

This is based off of my own experience with the exclusives for each system. Overall I find 360 exclusives to be worse in graphics and they don't have as much content or quality as the PS3 exclusives do. Plus PS3 exclusives look better than anything on 360.

It has nothing to do with open-word games, but best looking PS3 games are linear to the point where there is no Xbox 360 game as linear in thos genres making graphics comparisons make no sense. Also your experience does not change facts, that just means you won't go and look at other 360 exclusives which is dumb to do when the console is 8 freaking years old. So what you are saying is you will look for Sony exclusives like Jrpgs, Resistance, and R&C, but won;t look past Gears Forza and Fable on the 360? So I guess all Ps3 has Uncharted Killzone, and Gran Turismo, and maybe some hyper dimension neptunia on the side. Thought you were a more fair person.
#36 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Dj-Dampleaf"] You mean the small linear ones that the 360 doesn't have so we can't determine if it can get the same results? Also I just said you can prefer the PS3 library but you can't say it has more variety when that doesn't make a lick of sense unless you need medication. That's like saying 2 is more than 7 when finding out which number is biggerDj-Dampleaf

It has nothing to do with open-word games, but best looking PS3 games are linear to the point where there is no Xbox 360 game as linear in thos genres making graphics comparisons make no sense. Also your experience does not change facts, that just means you won't go and look at other 360 exclusives which is dumb to do when the console is 8 freaking years old. So what you are saying is you will look for Sony exclusives like Jrpgs, Resistance, and R&C, but won;t look past Gears Forza and Fable on the 360? So I guess all Ps3 has Uncharted Killzone, and Gran Turismo, and maybe some hyper dimension neptunia on the side. Thought you were a more fair person.

What+is+with+all+of+the+fallout+posts+la

#37 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -

Let me ask you this: If PS3 games are so wonderful, then why does Sony have to keep bundling their 1st party games in order to sell their platforms? That's right, even with the 1st party games bundled, they couldn't sell a whole lot of PS3's, except for maybe Gran Turismo 5 in Europe.

Why didn't a whole lot of average consumers buy the PS3 for them? Oh, that's right, they bought them for the cheapest Blu-Ray player.

Shinobi120
The second time in this thread I feel as if I'm getting dumber. Do you believe your own words Are is it SW speaking?
#38 Posted by Shinobi120 (5570 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shinobi120"]Let me ask you this: If PS3 games are so wonderful, then why does Sony have to keep bundling their 1st party games in order to sell their platforms? That's right, even with the 1st party games bundled, they couldn't sell a whole lot of PS3's, except for maybe Gran Turismo 5 in Europe.

Why didn't a whole lot of average consumers buy the PS3 for them? Oh, that's right, they bought them for the cheapest Blu-Ray player.danish-death

The second time in this thread I feel as if I'm getting dumber. Do you believe your own words Are is it SW speaking?

It's the truth. Sony fanboys are treating PS3 exclusives like they're the absolute greatest, when they're really not. Otherwise, the PS3 would've surpassed the Wii in total sales. They also had to rely on their biggest 3rd party exclusive game (Metal Gear Solid 4), & to bundle it just to move more PS3's, which worked.

Heck, the huge 3rd party support as well as the 3rd party exclusives is what helped Sony win with the PS1 & the PS2, not their 1st/2nd party games.