The PS3 has no games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Interactive movies:

movie

movie

movie

An actual movie:

movie

Mario dress-me-up:

mario

All cows have are interactive movies, an actual movie, and a mario dress-me-up.

TCHBO

#2 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -

What does Xbox have? :lol:

#3 Posted by wraigth (912 posts) -
The image in your sig sums up this thread nicely.
#4 Posted by charizard1605 (61738 posts) -
Your mother has no games.
#5 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
Your mother has no games.charizard1605
You're better than this.
#6 Posted by Heil68 (47265 posts) -
all it has is a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring, imagination grabbing, provocative, endearing and meaningful exclusives. PS3 it will change your life.
#7 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -

I dont think Xbox fans are aware but without Kinect, your console is pretty much going to be collecting dust this year and probably in the future aswell.

#8 Posted by HavocV3 (7952 posts) -

"TCHBO"

QFT.

#9 Posted by charizard1605 (61738 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Your mother has no games.Badosh
You're better than this.

I'm also 49 hours short on sleep.
#10 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

TCHBO

sonic1564

#11 Posted by HavocV3 (7952 posts) -

ThisIsTwoFace

real games for real gamers?

TCHBO.

#12 Posted by HavocV3 (7952 posts) -

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

TCHBO

waltefmoney

#13 Posted by Burnt_Brains (187 posts) -

I dont think Xbox fans are aware but without Kinect, your console is pretty much going to be collecting dust this year and probably in the future aswell.

ThisIsTwoFace

Sadly this is true

#14 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -

ThisIsTwoFace

Naw, I've been playing games on itall year. Tis chill.

#15 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Aw, all the cows are bored of the 2 hour cutscences of Metal Gear Flop 4, so they have to go on system wars and bash on the 360 and the Kinect they have never touched.

#16 Posted by brennanhuff (957 posts) -

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

Badosh

Exactly. I wish people that say these things could explain why I have a current backlog of 20+ games on the 360. I still have games in shrink wrap.

On topic, the PS3 has games this isn't 2006, 2007, 2008. Man, think about that. Cows waited almost three years to get games. How stupid is that? And before you moo look at my first sentence.

#17 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

HavocV3

TCHBO.

The typical Xbox fans definition of "real games" :

#18 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

TCHBO

HavocV3

#19 Posted by ShadowriverUB (5515 posts) -
So mario dress-me-up can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFMWTzwrnA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV0loXGW_lY Nice :) And yes this is community level, guy who made it now helping with LBP Vita
#20 Posted by getyeryayasout (8526 posts) -

7/10 Why is GOW3 up there? It just looks like a CGI movie, but it's all game.

#21 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5261 posts) -

You used Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, which was the most traditional "game" out of the entire series. Drakes fortune wasnt a movie. uncharted 3 was, and Uncharted 2 was half and half, but Drakes Fortune was a game.

#22 Posted by KiZZo1 (3973 posts) -

TC fell asleep for five years.

Let me bring you up to speed - it's the NWO and cows are in control, so STFU and know your place.

#23 Posted by tjricardo089 (7429 posts) -

God of War and Uncharted are interactive movies? Heavy Rain is, I'll give you that, but God of War and Uncharted?

Screw you.

#24 Posted by DireOwl (3350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Badosh"]

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

brennanhuff

Exactly. I wish people that say these things could explain why I have a current backlog of 20+ games on the 360. I still have games in shrink wrap.

On topic, the PS3 has games this isn't 2006, 2007, 2008. Man, think about that. Cows waited almost three years to get games. How stupid is that? And before you moo look at my first sentence.

It's just SONY fans doing what they do best, spout nonsense and hope for a circle jerk. Not even SONY themselves listen to them. The gen is nearing the end, they are in last place and grasping at any straws that fall near them. It hurts bad to go from number 1 to number 3... real bad. Plus the gen is boring, only good, big name games left are Last of Us, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, and Diablo 3.

#25 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Let me bring you up to speed - it's the NWO and cows are in control, so STFU and know your place.

KiZZo1

Someone jelly that they are in last place?

#26 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -

KiZZo1

Last place means you're in control? Hold on while I lul... Hermits are in control, and always will.

#27 Posted by KiZZo1 (3973 posts) -

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

Badosh

Last place means you're in control? Hold on while I lul... Hermits are in control, and always will.

Just try saying PS3 has no games on the street and see what happens. It's the NWO.

#28 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

sonic1564

Sales mean nothing. Wii has sold more than both and the freaking console hasnt been relevant since 2008.

We all know that when it comes to games, Sony wins by lightyears.

#29 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

ThisIsTwoFace

Sales mean nothing. Wii has sold more than both and the freaking console hasnt been relevant since 2008.

I didn't know that movies count as games.

#30 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -

Just try saying PS3 has no games on the street and see what happens. It's the NWO.KiZZo1
Alright...brb...going to walk out on my street and scream "PS3 has no games!" I'll see if the old ladies and kids home for spring break give a ****

#31 Posted by KiZZo1 (3973 posts) -

sonic1564

I didn't know Kinect crap counts as games.

#33 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

sonic1564

These "movies" are rated higher than Xbox games so obviously Sony is doing something right.

SDC.

#34 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

I laughed. Really. This is has got to be the most pointless thread ever created.

#35 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

Aw, all the cows are bored of the 2 hour cutscences of Metal Gear Flop 4, so they have to go on system wars and bash on the 360 and the Kinect they have never touched.

sonic1564

And you're hating on games your parents never bought you and are trolling about it in SW hoping to catch some attention. Mission Acomplished.

#36 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

I laughed. Really. This is has got to be the most pointless thread ever created.

DeadMan1290

and its still funny how I get more action than 95% of people on system wars

#38 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28515 posts) -

:roll: no you got it wrong it didn't have games in its first 2 years now it does...

#39 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
i like cookies
#40 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
i like cookieselbert_b_23
Pfft, source?
#41 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
[QUOTE="elbert_b_23"]i like cookiesBadosh
Pfft, source?

my stomach is the source if thats not good enough i can eat some puke it up and take a photo for you but that seems unneeded
#42 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28515 posts) -
[QUOTE="elbert_b_23"]i like cookiesBadosh
Pfft, source?

:lol:
#43 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -
Lol. A jealous 360 fanboy decided to come here and whine because his console has no games.
#44 Posted by nervmeister (15325 posts) -

[QUOTE="HavocV3"]

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

ThisIsTwoFace

TCHBO.

The typical Xbox fans definition of "real games" :

Nice. :lol:

#45 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Lol. A jealous 360 fanboy decided to come here and whine because his console has no games.GamerwillzPS

You mad of the movies you qualify as games?

#46 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Lol. A jealous 360 fanboy decided to come here and whine because his console has no games.sonic1564

They are not movies except MGS4. Only 1 movie. It's better than nothing unlike the 360.

#47 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Lol. A jealous 360 fanboy decided to come here and whine because his console has no games.sonic1564

These movies end up doing better than your Games. :lol:

XBOXLOGICFAILLOL

#48 Posted by tonitorsi (8613 posts) -

Uncharted 2 alone outscored the entire 360 exclussive library released this generation of consoles. Look at that :P

#49 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Well my research is complete. Results? Damn straight there are results. You guys take fanboys too seriously. It really is funny and also funny how stupid, pathetic threads from dumb fanboys like LoosingENDS or Heil68 get a s*** load of posts. Those posts in those threads and this one prove that you people do take fanboyism too seriously. I think there is a part of the brain that makes people d*****bags. I just can't figure it out. Oh well, but the mind itself does dumb down. This is also proof that the dumbest fanboy war in human history is the PS3 vs. 360. Will it dumb down next generation between PS4 vs. 720? Answer: Yep

#50 Posted by loosingENDS (11793 posts) -

ThisIsTwoFace

Halo, Witcher, Fable, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Kameo, Alan Wake etc are real games, not linear garbages

70% of XBLA games are amazing and must buy too