The PC is the superior gaming platform - Definitive Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#301 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

No, I just noticed the quote chain was messed up. Sorry. I'm gonna be honest, its late and I can't tell all you anti-pc-trolls apart. You guys really all post the same.

Either way, you moved the goal post for your troll-friend. The fact is, PC has several games with higher critic review than the last of us.

PS4 or PS3 never came close to PC. This is a fact at the moment.

The only thing messed up is your head you can't even keep you facts straight, and hermits don't get to complain about Anti-anything-trolls not after all those $400 PC threads.

Consoles have the Best of the Best and that's a fact at the moment and why consoles get so many GOTY awards. I really don't care if PC has 1000 AAA games a year and consoles only have 10 AAA games. I really only care about the top 6 or 7 which are on consoles because that's all the time I'm probably going to have. Quality before Quantity.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@amazonangry said:

@walloftruth said:

@amazonangry said:

@walloftruth: And how many of those games have you played and for how long? "

And besides, psn doesn't show amount of time played at any rate.

Still waiting on your steam link.

And sorry, i have no intention of dropping my steam and being flooded with raging cows mail there..

You're not a pc gamer. We all know this.

How about he just posts a screenshot of his library. That's what i would do.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#303 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@amazonangry said:

bluehazey and lostrib both have their steam ids on their signatures. :-/

You're not getting it, so quit asking. It has nothing to do with this thread.

Also, stay on topic: PS4 is worse than PC in every facet.

False.

PC can't play TLoU, Resogun, Infamous, Killzone, Madden, Destiny....and oh so many other games that PC will not get.

So...there are reasons why ppl don't think the way you do.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@amazonangry: What I've taken out of your involvement in this thread is that you based your entire fallacy of an argument around games owned vs play time, demanding PC gamers link their Steam accounts so you could review them.

Someone actually did it, and you laughed at them for playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 (which is really an amazing game). Then you refused to show your own PSN profile and instead showed pictures of your games...which, when I did that with my own Steam library, you said it wasn't good enough.

Seeing a pattern here? What are you hiding?

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@amazonangry said:

Hmm....nah.

Cant play The Last of Us.

Calling bullshit. I played the The Last of Us on youtube the other day. The poster was even nice enough to remove all of the boring gameplay.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog said:

PC can't play TLoU, Resogun, Infamous, Killzone, Madden, Destiny....and oh so many other games that PC will not get.

None of that has anything to do with the topic at hand, though. I could list more gamesthat all have better reviewsthan those that are all PC exclusives that will never show up on consoles.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

None of that has anything to do with the topic at hand, though. I could list more gamesthat all have better reviewsthan those that are all PC exclusives that will never show up on consoles.

False...it has everything to do with what I replied to.

FACT: PC cannot play those games. I and others enjoy those games.

You can list every indy game that you want...I understand....theres a million of them and theres bound to be some good ones. Then again....when reviews come into play....it's only one person's opinion...which is shit.

So....what you just said is shit.

People enjoy the exclusives I listed.....so PS4 is not inferior in every facet....which is what I was replying to.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog: I guess some people out there like the taste of shit, there's no accounting for taste.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#310 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@amazonangry said:

@clyde46 said:
@amazonangry said:

@naz99: wow typical.you don't win arguments by ignoring what anyone else has to say especially ones based on actual fact."

I've won every argument. Herms are too scared to post links to their Steam libraries

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Captain_cannonfodder/

Who you calling scared?

229 games

133 never even touched including pc halmarks like the witcher 2, civilzation 5,Rome Total War, and Unreal Tournament. Over half your library!

But your Most played game..,Eurotruck Simulator 2 (94hrs)

You...you only have 1.7 hours of Skyrim!!

PC gamers....you guys are frauds. All of your pathetic arguments against consoles have been undone and you have been exposed. You aren't gamers. You are digital hoarders and collectors. You play little to no games that take advantage of da power. It's the same thing...with every pc gamer I've met, including BlueHazey and Lostrib. This data rings true.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/introducing-steam-gauge-ars-reveals-steams-most-popular-games/

And so comes to an end the Master Race. You had a good run, but the exposure has burnt you asunder. Consoles stand supreme.

Skyrim fucking sucks. I paid full price for that release on launch day and I regret it to this very day. The game is shit and that is the end of it. How is having over 200 games on Steam any different from you consolites having 200 games for your console of choice? Do you get time to play over 200 games?

So once again we have yet another AmazonAngry meltdown.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

Seriously **** PC gamers. I can't stand them. They actually need to sort something out among themselves. That said, PC is an amazing platform.

I imagine most consolites don't hate the PC as a platform. But rather the shitbrains that use them. I know that's the case for me.

They are also the most defensive and insecure. If you say but one thing about their beloved platform, they will come in droves replying to your post again and again, hermit after hermit showing their insecurity like no other fandom I've seen. Like when I said FIFA is better on consoles, Jesus I must have gotten 100 replies from angry neckbeard hermits saying how i'm an idiot for thinking any game can be better played on a console. You're not allowed an opinion, and if it differs enough from theirs, you're automatically an idiot.

I don't like the general PC crowd at all. Not saying all are like that, but you get a fair amount of idiots there.

Nah, thats cows.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By mikhail

@amazonangry: Where's your PSN ID? You don't even play any of the games you took a picture of earlier, this is proven by the fact that you refuse to show your played times and trophies!

See how that works? It goes both ways, now put up or shut up.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about what games you've played and how long you've played them, I just want SW to expose all of your other troll accounts that you either still use or have been banned. You are so transparent it's funny.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#315 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@amazonangry: Cant be bothered to read the entire thread so why are you asking PC gamers to post a screenshot showing how long they have played their games?

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 mikhail

@pelvist said:

@amazonangry: Cant be bothered to read the entire thread so why are you asking PC gamers to post a screenshot showing how long they have played their games?

AmazonAngry and Cranler were using "PC Gamers dont play any games, they just buy them" as a sort of straw man argument that really had nothing to do with anything, as usual. Several PC gamers posted their Steam User ID's, then AmazonAngry ridiculed one of them for having 100 hours played in Euro Truck Simulator 2. When asked for his PSN ID for comparison, AmazonAngry posted photos of his PlayStation game boxes - but not his PSN - and then changed the subject. This was on page 4.

When I posted pictures of my Steam library, AmazonAngry discounted this and demanded to see my actual account, I told him to pound sand.

TL;DR - AmazonAngry demanded Steam user ID's from people to prove his point - when he got them, he moved the goalposts and made fun of their game playing habits - then refused to show his own PSN for comparison.

Typical troll.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Seriously **** PC gamers. I can't stand them. They actually need to sort something out among themselves. That said, PC is an amazing platform.

I imagine most consolites don't hate the PC as a platform. But rather the shitbrains that use them. I know that's the case for me.

They are also the most defensive and insecure. If you say but one thing about their beloved platform, they will come in droves replying to your post again and again, hermit after hermit showing their insecurity like no other fandom I've seen. Like when I said FIFA is better on consoles, Jesus I must have gotten 100 replies from angry neckbeard hermits saying how i'm an idiot for thinking any game can be better played on a console. You're not allowed an opinion, and if it differs enough from theirs, you're automatically an idiot.

I don't like the general PC crowd at all. Not saying all are like that, but you get a fair amount of idiots there.

Nah, thats cows.

An unexpected reply from mems right there.

By going with SW knowlage of turning on my PS4 or Vita? He is absolutely right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#318 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

@Cranler said:

@Cobra_nVidia said:

Oh dear.

You don't know how steam works, do you?

I have "2.8 hrs" on Dragon Commander - which is quite impressive considering I've beaten the long campaign 3 or 4 times.

And don't argue game quality while you're displaying a "Dragon's Crown" avatar, you look like an idiot.

Every game past I believe 2009 should show the correct amount of game time. Ubisoft gameplay times can actually be hugely inflated by simply leaving uplay running after exiting the game.

uh huh...

Dragon Commander, dude

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

@mikhail: What I've taken out of your involvement in this thread is that you based your entire fallacy of an argument around games owned vs play time, demanding PC gamers link their Steam accounts so you could review them.

Someone actually did it, and you laughed at them for playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 (which is really an amazing game). Then you refused to show your own PSN profile and instead showed pictures of your games...which, when I did that with my own Steam library, you said it wasn't good enough."

You simply aren't following, or pretending not to follow because herms have their backs against the wall.

There is a discrepancy between what herms say, and what they play.

Confirming the Steam data I linked to earlier, pc gamers don't play roughly 40% of the games in their library, and the titles they put the most time into aren't the games that pc gamers say are the ones that confirm pc gaming as a superior gaming platform (the graphically taxing, power hungry titles)

Numerous herms here have confirmed this, whi have actually had the sand to show their libraries and time played...while others refuse to show because they know theyd get destroyed, or they are just flat out lying about being a pc gamer.

If its about not wanting to show your steam name, then take a screen capture. Guess id have to take with a grain of sand that its you. Or better yet, takena pic of your monitor with a post it note on it with your gs name. I dont care, so long as the games and gaming time are shown, and some proof its connected to your gs name.

Ive shown my library. I have a pattern for sure. Exposing the pc gamer and their pattern of not walking the walk.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By mikhail

@amazonangry: Why won't you post your PSN? You had no problem asking people for their Steam ID's and then judging them based on their gaming habits...put up or shut up. I showed you my library and you said it wasn't good enough and demanded a link to my Steam account...why can't you do that?

Besides, your argument is meaningless. Regardless of what percentage of Steam games get played or for how long, the PC is still the superior platform by far. No amount of spin or trolling is going to change that.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 AmazonAngry

@mikhail: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/introducing-steam-gauge-ars-reveals-steams-most-popular-games/

Afraid youre gonna fall right into line with that steam data, huh?

Still waiting on your so called Steam library. Blur your name out if you want. Lets see it. But I reckon your just a pc troll. No actual steam account at all.

When herms backs are against the wall, theyll flounder and try to change the.subject desperately.

Hurry up. Youve almost bitten the dust.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

I mainly love pc because it's modifiable for your coices and its much mor practical than a console (meaning, you can do anything on a computer and it would be much faster)

But i understand it is easier to just press a button and start playing after a long day

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 mikhail

@amazonangry: I don't even know what you're getting at...but you're changing the subject and avoiding direct questions as usual. If you're going to demand others show their play data but won't show your own, you're nothing but a troll and have won nothing.

You haven't successfully refuted any single point made in this topic, all you do is move the goal posts, change the arguments, then declare you've won your own argument.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 AmazonAngry

@mikhail: and youre damn straight I judge pc gamers by their habits. They are owed that by their own words.

Now show your library or get dusted.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 mikhail

@amazonangry said:

@mikhail: and youre damn straight I judge pc gamers by their habits. They are owed that by their own words.

...but you're not going to show yours?

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

This thread SCREAMS insecurity.. lol

Maybe you should just take a break from the SW's and actually ENJOY your "superior" platform.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By AmazonAngry

@mikhail said:

@amazonangry said:

...but you're not going to show yours?

1. already showed mine.

2. blur your name.

3. argument has always been about pc gamers and the time they spend on superior titles.

you've danced long enough. join the graveyard.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 mikhail

@amazonangry: I showed mine too, remember? Then you claimed it wasn't good enough. I showed pictures of my library...you showed pictures of your library...now you want more, but are refusing to act in kind.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Lol another insecurity thread by hermits.

But pls do let me know when a PC exclusive wins GOTY.

Now just go back to drooling over graphics and playing moba and indie crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#330 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@Shielder7 said:

Consoles have the Best of the Best and that's a fact at the moment and why consoles get so many GOTY awards.

An opinion is not a fact.

What is a fact is that multiplatform games where the PC version are better in every objective measure (frame rate, graphics, mods, controls) either get rated worse or no better than the console versions - even if the console versions run at 30 fps.

Console games are reviewed with kid gloves. The end. That's why X3: Reunion has a lower metacritic than The Darkness, despite being an astronomically better game.

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#331 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts
Loading Video...

How I wish Sony would make another Medievi.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Dasein808 said:
@lostrib said:

The point was that you're wrong. I mean just look at all your wrongness: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/is-gen8-mugging-us-with-rehashed-gen7-titles-31429588/

And?

The point is, this thread, predates my return tat for your tit.

Have I said anything negative to you since? Nope, not until you decided to start in again with this thread.

Again, piss off.

I have a Civ V game that's more pressing.

The point was that you were wrong

I mean just look at the thread. That quote was from when you attacked me, days after i told you to shut up in another thread

Thus, you were wrong

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 lostrib

@Suppaman100 said:

a PC exclusive has won GOTY

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Sure it has, years ago.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 lostrib

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Sure it has, years ago.

Hey, you wanted to know.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts

@lostrib said:

I mean just look at the thread. That quote was from when you attacked me, days after i told you to shut up in another thread

Thus, you were wrong

The point is, I don't give a ****.

You're an asshole who snapped at me so I returned the favor.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a timeline for response. I jawed back at you in that thread and waited for my opportunity to attack back when I was buzzed and feeling like putting you in your place.

Too bad it wasn't soon enough for you.

Ok, Cranler.

You started it and you're the one trying to perpetuate it.

Now, "shut up."

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

No, I just noticed the quote chain was messed up. Sorry. I'm gonna be honest, its late and I can't tell all you anti-pc-trolls apart. You guys really all post the same.

Either way, you moved the goal post for your troll-friend. The fact is, PC has several games with higher critic review than the last of us.

PS4 or PS3 never came close to PC. This is a fact at the moment.

Quality before Quantity.

Gladly PC has both. More high scoring games than any system ftw.

And stop ignoring this:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lets get the thread back on topic:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@Shielder7 said:

Honestly why isn't this just a blog?

Almost everyone of your points is an opinion, preference or just flat out wrong or inaccurate

• His controller point is 100% correct.
  • His native controller point is correct. He didn't say all games, he said many...and its true.
  • Graphics fidelity point was correct.
  • Multiplayer payment point 100% factually true.
  • Exclusive count point was 100% factually true.
  • More than entertainment activity point true.
  • Constantly evolving hardware: true.
  • PC games are less expensive. Mostly true, Slightly inaccurate. I'll give you this one point just because I like to throw a dog a bone. (1)
  • Multiple monitor support resolution and software: True
  • Mod Support: true
  • Development friendly : true
  • Users can make money: true
  • More and higher quality f2p : factually true
  • Price Point: Debatable. (2)
  • E-sports/Competitive point: 10000% true

Literally only 2 of his points were debatable on a factual basis.

Worthless troll. I dare you to provide me a link showing which of those (other than the 2 bones I threw you) are false.

Anything?

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Suppaman100 said:

What would you rather have in a system:

• 2-3 more exclusive GOTYs (xbox360 didn't even have any exclusive goty btw,)

VS.

• 2-x MORE high scoring games. (Holy SHIT)
  • More genres. More control devices
  • Mods. Better online. Free online. Cheaper games.
  • Real competitive and e-sports scenes.
  • Better gfx and performance.
  • Better version of most games (multiplats)
  • 2-x more Exclusives

Better yet, which would we declare the winner for SW given that information? See why PC always wins here?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By lostrib

@Dasein808 said:

@lostrib said:

Thus, you were wrong

The point is, I don't give a ****.

You're an asshole who snapped at me so I returned the favor.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a timeline for response. I jawed back at you in that thread and waited for my opportunity to attack back when I was buzzed and feeling like putting you in your place.

Too bad it wasn't soon enough for you.

Ok, Cranler.

You started it and you're the one trying to perpetuate it.

Now, "shut up."

Let's take a quick peek at the post where I told you to shut up:

Stop telling this cancerous peasant to get a PC

...yeah, I was definitely the asshole in this situation /s

Wait, do you actually think you "put me in my place"? Because if you look at that thread, multiple people agreed with my point of view and you just came off like an asshole

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts

@lostrib said:

Wait, do you actually think you "put me in my place"? Because if you look at that thread, multiple people agreed with my point of view and you just came off like an asshole

Oh, so a little bit of trolling is not allowed now?

Maybe you couldn't tell through the exaggerated manner of speech that it was a trolling?

Or perhaps you missed the name of the forum?

Nah, you just wanted an excuse to take a shot at me while trying to act like a white knight.

GTFO of here and get over yourself. Go back to posting your recycled .gifs and, "shut up."

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

Wow nice to see this thread got back back on topic........ :-/

I also see it got even stupider..

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#343 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

The discussion is already getting toxic. It would be nice if people would remember what the OP is.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 RoboCopISJesus

They know what the OP is. THey just can't refute it, so they attack the posters.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 lostrib

@Dasein808 said:

@lostrib said:

Oh, so a little bit of trolling is not allowed now?

Maybe you couldn't tell through the exaggerated manner of speech that it was a trolling?

Or perhaps you missed the name of the forum?

Nah, you just wanted an excuse to take a shot at me while trying to act like a white knight.

GTFO of here and get over yourself. Go back to posting your recycled .gifs and, "shut up."

So you were just being an asshole. Yeah, I already knew that.

The name of the forum is system wars. I don't see any references to trolling in there

Settle down

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 lostrib

@shadowchronicle said:

The discussion is already getting toxic. It would be nice if people would remember what the OP is.

I vaguely recall it had something to do with the PC.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By mikhail

@shadowchronicle said:

I already asked Charizard who locked the last topic and invited me to create this one to take a more active role in moderation because I knew that AmazonAngry and Cranler would show up to troll & derail the thread...I received no response, and look what happened. AmazonAngry and Cranler are trolling and derailing the thread again. Bringing up absurd off topic arguments, calling people "herms" when asked direct questions which are then ignored, going off on crazy tangents. Just look at the last topic and who the few people were that absolutely wrecked it, then look at this one. It's the same people. These are the same ones who post stupid reaction gifts and say things like "LOL OWNED HERMIT" and go off to quote random sales figures that have nothing to do with the OP...yet moderation does nothing? I know you all have a lot of work to do, but come on. I would think you guys would step in at some point and get the ridiculous trolling under control.

I mean seriously - it says right in the sidebar that moderators are here to help, yet I sent two separate polite private messages, one to Charizard and one to everyone else, and was completely ignored.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 lostrib

@mikhail said:

@shadowchronicle said:

I already asked Charizard who locked the last topic and invited me to create this one to take a more active role in moderation because I knew that AmazonAngry and Cranler would show up to troll & derail the thread...I received no response, and look what happened. AmazonAngry and Cranler are trolling and derailing the thread again.

Well unfortunately the mods are volunteers so they can't be around all the time

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#349 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

@mikhail said:

@shadowchronicle said:

I already asked Charizard who locked the last topic and invited me to create this one to take a more active role in moderation because I knew that AmazonAngry and Cranler would show up to troll & derail the thread...I received no response, and look what happened. AmazonAngry and Cranler are trolling and derailing the thread again.

It's alright that's not your fault the topic gets locked. Rather than locking it this time I'll just delete stuff that derails the topic.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 mikhail

@lostrib said:

@mikhail said:

@shadowchronicle said:

Well unfortunately the mods are volunteers so they can't be around all the time

Except that I sent two messages - one to all mods and one to Charizard, several days ago, and received no response. Yet they've all been around posting and creating threads of their own, so they aren't that busy.