The PC is the superior gaming platform - Definitive Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1151 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Heirren said:

@mikhail said:

@Heirren said:

lol@artistic vision of indie titles.

But then a game like Flower or Noby Noby Boy comes out and Sony fanboys the world over are just going googoo over how artistic and indie they are. Hypocritical.

Flower blows. One of the most atrocious "games" to come out in the last 20 years. Same goes for Limbo and many others. ...Never heard of Noby Noby Boy.

if you take out xbl/psn arcade titles their library's shrink quite a bit. Do the same to PC and it still will probably have more than 1 console.

I don't get what you are trying to say.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1152 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Ok so lets see:

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Now by that we can see that not everyone has the PCs to run games at 1080p or even run games like TW3 or Star Citizen at all the glorious screens all the PC snowflakes have been posting.

So, yeah...I think there needs to be an * by all screens posted from now on.

So at most....50% of the master race is actually master....everyone else is below a peasant. Such variety in PC...your whole platform is a melting pot of who the **** knows if PC can run it.

So, all this being said... Can you automatically infer that any individual here is using a subpar PC? Does it subtract from their point? Furthermore, does it really matter? Yes, many individuals do not run top of the line PCs, but many don't really have to. If you wish to do a full analysis of PC hardware based on the survey from Steam, then feel free to do so, otherwise stick a broom up your arse and sweep the floor on the way out.

I'll continue to use this survey since it's not a figment of my imagination.

It'll keep that mouth shut when you talk about great a game will look. You'll say "this is Star Citizen" and post a screen.....then I'll link this survey and go "For less than 50% of the PC community.....consoles include everyone....PC include the ones with a $1500 gaming machine."

Shit....like I've said...for what it takes to get those games to look like that...I could buy AT LEAST 2 consoles...and have enough money left over to get all the major exclusives I want.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1153 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Ok so lets see:

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Now by that we can see that not everyone has the PCs to run games at 1080p or even run games like TW3 or Star Citizen at all the glorious screens all the PC snowflakes have been posting.

So, yeah...I think there needs to be an * by all screens posted from now on.

So at most....50% of the master race is actually master....everyone else is below a peasant. Such variety in PC...your whole platform is a melting pot of who the **** knows if PC can run it.

So, all this being said... Can you automatically infer that any individual here is using a subpar PC? Does it subtract from their point? Furthermore, does it really matter? Yes, many individuals do not run top of the line PCs, but many don't really have to. If you wish to do a full analysis of PC hardware based on the survey from Steam, then feel free to do so, otherwise stick a broom up your arse and sweep the floor on the way out.

It'll keep that mouth shut when you talk about great a game will look. You'll say "this is Star Citizen" and post a screen.....then I'll link this survey and go "For less than 50% of the PC community.....consoles include everyone....PC include the ones with a $1500 gaming machine."

Shit....like I've said...for what it takes to get those games to look like that...I could buy AT LEAST 2 consoles...and have enough money left over to get all the major exclusives I want.

I've been saying that for a really long time. Back in all the "graphics threads" I'd say that pc is potentially the best--that there should be an asterix next to pc versions.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1154  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

When has that ever been different for the PC? Many PC gamers post their own screens here. PC's can attain that level, whereas consoles cannot.

You're using speculation for your last part... Considering how you want to use stats to prove your point, you should sit down. Give us a specific price for the PC, and not just speculation, such as your $1500 remark.

----

Why are you so aggressive? The only thing that will keep my mouth shut is you trying to physically close it. Going from your pic, you aren't that much of a threat. Bro, your bird's a whale.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1155 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Sources on the cafes please.

Sources on Crossfire being the most popular PC game... I only found it to be the most popular F2P game.

It made $300 million more in 2013 than the 2nd place game so thats all we really need to know.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1157 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

When has that ever been different for the PC? Many PC gamers post their own screens here. PC's can attain that level, whereas consoles cannot.

You're using speculation for your last part... Considering how you want to use stats to prove your point, you should sit down. Give us a specific price for the PC, and not just speculation, such as your $1500 remark.

----

Why are you so aggressive? The only thing that will keep my mouth shut is you trying to physically close it. Going from your pic, you aren't that much of a threat. Bro, your bird's a whale.

I have a feeling you're drunk

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1158 lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Sources on Crossfire being the most popular PC game... I only found it to be the most popular F2P game.

It made $300 million more in 2013 than the 2nd place game so thats all we really need to know.

Again, you said pc game, implying all games. Where is the proof that it beat all PC games, and not just F2P PC games. This is your evidence, and it failed to prove your point lol.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1159  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

So how does this take away from PC being the most superior gaming system vs any other 1 system?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1160 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

Yep, in fact the most popular pc game is a shooter that looks like it's from the 90's

Just because McDonalds are the worlds most popular Hamburgers doesn't mean Hamburgers suck.

I'm not sure how this refutes the OP or the current fact (via data) that PC is the definitive gaming platform.

• PC currently has nearly all multiplats, and they play better on it. In other words, Gaming is better on PC atm.
  • PC has the most exclusives. 3-4x than any single console. (AAA-AA ones). If you take out "2 hour indy" games, it still has more than 1 console at a time. So still first place. But how is this fair, as consoles have tons of 2-4 hour arcade/dlc games and non-games.
  • Best online. Mods, quicker patches and updates, longer life-span of games, more users.
  • Best competitive scene.
  • Best gfx/performance. This one is funny because you mentioned gfx in the quoted post.

Play better if you have the hardware which many don't

1 console vs pc is unfair

Depends on the game. CoD and BF have more players on console.

The most popular pc games have outdated graphics

Please be a troll. You didn't even try to refute any of that. You just threw out diarrhea.

Show me data that shows the average pc gamer has better specs than PS4.

I never said consoles had more games and I've already explained why you can't compare 1 console to pc.

Wow, Lol, Crossfire, CS Go and Dota 2 all look ancient compared to console games.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1161 lundy86_4

@lostrib: I am. I drink once a week. I'm allowed lol.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1162  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

Yep, in fact the most popular pc game is a shooter that looks like it's from the 90's

Just because McDonalds are the worlds most popular Hamburgers doesn't mean Hamburgers suck.

I'm not sure how this refutes the OP or the current fact (via data) that PC is the definitive gaming platform.

• PC currently has nearly all multiplats, and they play better on it. In other words, Gaming is better on PC atm.
  • PC has the most exclusives. 3-4x than any single console. (AAA-AA ones). If you take out "2 hour indy" games, it still has more than 1 console at a time. So still first place. But how is this fair, as consoles have tons of 2-4 hour arcade/dlc games and non-games.
  • Best online. Mods, quicker patches and updates, longer life-span of games, more users.
  • Best competitive scene.
  • Best gfx/performance. This one is funny because you mentioned gfx in the quoted post.

Show me data that shows the average pc gamer has better specs than PS4.

I never said consoles had more games and I've already explained why you can't compare 1 console to pc.

Wow, Lol, Crossfire, CS Go and Dota 2 all look ancient compared to console games.

Neither of that refutes my bullet points. PC remains the superior gaming platform. One other system can not come close. You must combine them all.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1163 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

So how does this take away from PC being the most superior gaming system vs any other 1 system?

I brought up Crossfire to help illustrate how most pc gamers have low end pc's.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1164 Mr_Huggles_dog

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

----

I don't need to speculate. I'll just sit and wait until the system requirements come out for TW2 and Star Citizen and watch when you need a $500 GPU to run it at high quality....even then they won't say the true system requirements....no one ever does.

Why am I so hostile?

You said stick a broom up my "arse" and get out. Are you too fucking stupid thinking you're all righteous that you forget that YOU are the one antagonizing ppl?

Just like I won't shut your mouth...you won't get me to leave.....so again....thats why you need to stfu...you made it personal first. And now you're insulting my fiance. I've been through this with 2 other losers here and all I'll say to that is at least I have proof I have a fucking life. You can't tell shit from that pic so you really don't know if she's a whale or not.

Now keep your mouth shut b/c I ain't leaving like you want me to....fucking troll.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1165  Edited By lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

Dude, that may have been what you intended, but all you managed to show was the most popular F2P game... In China. Shit, you even need to add "China" in Google for it to even come close to the top option.

Again, sources on it being the most popular PC game... Your words.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1166  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

So how does this take away from a medium-high end gaming-PC being the most superior gaming system vs any other 1 system?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1167 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

So how does this take away from a medium-high end gaming-PC being the most superior gaming system vs any other 1 system?

It shows that medium-high end gamers are in the minority.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1168 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lundy86_4 said:

----

I don't need to speculate. I'll just sit and wait until the system requirements come out for TW2 and Star Citizen and watch when you need a $500 GPU to run it at high quality....even then they won't say the true system requirements....no one ever does.

Why am I so hostile?

You said stick a broom up my "arse" and get out. Are you too fucking stupid thinking you're all righteous that you forget that YOU are the one antagonizing ppl?

Just like I won't shut your mouth...you won't get me to leave.....so again....thats why you need to stfu...you made it personal first. And now you're insulting my fiance. I've been through this with 2 other losers here and all I'll say to that is at least I have proof I have a fucking life. You can't tell shit from that pic so you really don't know if she's a whale or not.

Now keep your mouth shut b/c I ain't leaving like you want me to....fucking troll.

Based on how you post, I have a feeling you'll be leaving here one way or another

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1169 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1170 lundy86_4

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Why am I so hostile?

You don't need to speculate, but that's exactly what you'll do until the requirements come out? Righto. That was speculation, you dimwit.

I'm fully aware that I antagonize people. Shit, I said your fiancee was a whale. That's antagonistic no matter what way you cut it. Still, you were hostile before that. We all have proof that we have a life, we're posting. If I had no life, i'd be dead, thus no posts. Dipshit.

Troll? I've survived almost 43,000 posts on this board, the majority of which were ruled underneath an iron fist. I'm better than you, no two ways about it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1171 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Why am I so hostile?

You don't need to speculate, but that's exactly what you'll do until the requirements come out? Righto. That was speculation, you dimwit.

I'm fully aware that I antagonize people. Shit, I said your fiancee was a whale. That's antagonistic no matter what way you cut it. Still, you were hostile before that. We all have proof that we have a life, we're posting. If I had no life, i'd be dead, thus no posts. Dipshit.

Troll? I've survived almost 43,000 posts on this board, the majority of which were ruled underneath an iron fist. I'm better than you, no two ways about it.

wait, so Mr Huggles McCrazyPants is the dude in the picture?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1172  Edited By Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Dude, that may have been what you intended, but all you managed to show was the most popular F2P game... In China. Shit, you even need to add "China" in Google for it to even come close to the top option.

Again, sources on it being the most popular PC game... Your words.

It's the number 1 f2p game globally. F2p games are the most popular.

Publisher hasn't given Crossfire player counts but it's bigger than League of Legends which has as many as 7.5 million players at peak times.

For a comparison, Dota 2 peaks at less than a million daily.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1173 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

That's what's alluded. He's also directly drawn attention to it being himself. Read it, and can't be bothered to look it up :P

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1174  Edited By lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

Publisher hasn't given Crossfire player counts but it's bigger than League of Legends which has as many as 7.5 million players at peak times.

So, this is speculation? It's the number one F2P game, but not the number one game.

For something to be proven, evidence must be given. You've proven that it was the number one F2P game. Thanks, I guess.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1175 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

That's what's alluded. He's also directly drawn attention to it being himself. Read it, and can't be bothered to look it up :P

I just meant that he seems to post more like a PMSing woman

Like he gets more upset when you tell him to calm down

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1176  Edited By Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Never said it did. That's why I mainly game on pc.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1177 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

I just meant that he seems to post more like a PMSing woman

Like he gets more upset when you tell him to calm down

My bad lol. In that case, then the answer is a resounding "yes."

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1178 Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

So, this is speculation? It's the number one F2P game, but not the number one game.

For something to be proven, evidence must be give. You've proven that it was the number one F2P game. Thanks, I guess.

WoW is the most popular pay to play. Crossfire has more players than Wow.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1179 lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

Dude, post your fucking evidence. Don't base your findings on what you perceive to be correct.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1180  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Dude, post your fucking evidence. Don't base your findings on what you perceive to be correct.

No matter how many times I've asked him that very same question, he just can't do it. I don't think that Cranler knows the difference between fact and opinion.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1181 Mr_Huggles_dog

@lostrib said:

Based on how you post, I have a feeling you'll be leaving here one way or another

Right b/c the lot of you are so tame.

I'm only acting this way b/c I can....apparently anything goes here. You guys insulted my fiance...attacked her and me personally....so I figure anything goes.

If anything....if I go...I'll move on...but just know that if you're already looking at it like a victory....you're a true loser.

@lundy86_4 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Why am I so hostile?

AHAHAHAHAHAHH.....wait....you're better than me b/c you have more posts on a gaming forum? AHAHAHAHAHHAHH....yet..you never put up a pic of your fiance or girlfriend as your avatar and have 5 ppl insult her b/c their pathetic lives which is PC gaming was beaten down by a new guy on the forum.

The only time you guys start insulting what you've made up to be my fat fiance is when you're all pissy that I've cornered you about your beloved PC platform.

Shit....even robo keeps it non personal. And I thought that guy was going to be the problem.

LOL....he might be a troll of sorts being wishy washy....but even he's ok in my book....b/c he's a real fellow person....we might disagree to the point of hate....but he doens't NEED to make it personal and take it personally....thats where you guys really shined and made me shocked.

I never thought I would meet such pathetic ppl.....jesus....it amazes me.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1182 Cranler

@mikhail said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

No matter how many times I've asked him that very same question, he just can't do it. I don't think that Cranler knows the difference between fact and opinion.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/20/10-online-pc-games-that-made-more-than-100m-in-microtransaction-sales-last-year/

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1183 lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/20/10-online-pc-games-that-made-more-than-100m-in-microtransaction-sales-last-year/

Do I need to repeat myself? Those are F2P games, which isn't what you initially stated. Try the **** again.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1184 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

Right b/c the lot of you are so tame.

I'm only acting this way b/c I can....apparently anything goes here. You guys insulted my fiance...attacked her and me personally....so I figure anything goes.

If anything....if I go...I'll move on...but just know that if you're already looking at it like a victory....you're a true loser.

And eventually you'll go too far and then you'll get the boot

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1185  Edited By lundy86_4

@mr_huggles_dog said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHH.....wait....you're better than me b/c you have more posts on a gaming forum? AHAHAHAHAHHAHH....yet..you never put up a pic of your fiance or girlfriend as your avatar and have 5 ppl insult her b/c their pathetic lives which is PC gaming was beaten down by a new guy on the forum.

The only time you guys start insulting what you've made up to be my fat fiance is when you're all pissy that I've cornered you about your beloved PC platform.

Shit....even robo keeps it non personal. And I thought that guy was going to be the problem.

LOL....he might be a troll of sorts being wishy washy....but even he's ok in my book....b/c he's a real fellow person....we might disagree to the point of hate....but he doens't NEED to make it personal and take it personally....thats where you guys really shined and made me shocked.

I never thought I would meet such pathetic ppl.....jesus....it amazes me.

When did I say I was better than you due to the amount of posts? You assume it's because you've beaten us, but prior posts prove that to be incorrect. I'm mocking you because you go on a tirade and swear at posters, which is fucking hilarious.

Good job on distracting on your prior failures, in which you said that you didn't need to spculate, but then you did. Congratulations on the 4-year-old education.

---

I don't even need to touch the rest of the post lol.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1186 Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Do I need to repeat myself? Those are F2P games, which isn't what you initially stated. Try the **** again.

Wow dude that's a list of the highest grossing online games most of which happen to be f2p. Did you not notice that WoW is on the list?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1188 lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Wow dude that's a list of the highest grossing online games most of which happen to be f2p. Did you not notice that WoW is on the list?

Fair play. Still, can you ratify that evidence? Furthermore, that article specifically references microtransactions, and not overall income. Care to try again?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1189 lundy86_4

@mr_huggles_dog said:

You said that.

You have lots o posts on a video game forum so you think you're cool. You're just a troll like any other troll.

The fact that you have to get personal means I beat you somehow.....indirectly or directly. It could have been as simple as my avatar pissing you off b/c I have a signifiacnt other and you don't.....you already lost..b/c you're not happy with yourself.

No one chooses to masturbate over going out and finding a girl.....whoever told you that shit is fucking liar.....and if you believe that shit you're a true dumbass.

I never said that I was better than you. If you inferred that, then congratulations on being illiterate. I don't think i'm cool due to the number of posts, more that i'm experienced. As in, i'm experienced with your illiterate ways.

Getting personal is fun. Think of it as a win if you must, but it's really because you are an idiot, and i'll attack you on all fronts for shits and giggles. Again, i'm better looking than you. Post a picture and prove me wrong.

POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND PROVE ME WRONG LULZ

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1190 Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Fair play. Still, can you ratify that evidence? Furthermore, that article specifically references microtransactions, and not overall income. Care to try again?

LoL makes all it's money from microtransactions. LoL has a peak concurrent player figure of 7.5 million people. Now when we consider that Crossfire made $300 million more than LoL we can safely conclude that Crossfire is the most popular game. It's all common sense but you just refuse to accept it.

Find me a game that peaks at more than 7.5 million or has higher revenue. Dota 2 isn't even remotely close to that. WoW doesn't even have 7 million subscribers.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/league-of-legends-now-boasts-27-million-daily-players/1100-6417374/

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1191  Edited By lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

LoL makes all it's money from microtransactions. LoL has a peak concurrent player figure of 7.5 million people. Now when we consider that Crossfire made $300 million more than LoL we can safely conclude that Crossfire is the most popular game. It's all common sense but you just refuse to accept it.

Find me a game that peaks at more than 7.5 million or has higher revenue. Dota 2 isn't even remotely close to that. WoW doesn't even have 7 million subscribers.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/league-of-legends-now-boasts-27-million-daily-players/1100-6417374/

Again, over income? You specified PC game, not F2P. Which game makes the most.

You're failing to make your own point... You said that the most popular PC game is Crossfire. Stand by your goddamn point.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1193 Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Again, over income? You specified PC game, not F2P. Which game makes the most.

League of Legends has the most players of any game pay to play or f2p where the dev has actually disclosed the player count. You really think that Crossfire could make $300 million more without having more players?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1194  Edited By lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

League of Legends has the most players of any game pay to play or f2p where the dev has actually disclosed the player count. You really think that Crossfire could make $300 million more without having more players?

What I think isn't relevant to what you can post. Again, prove that Crossfire is the most popular PC game.

As a reference, here.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1195  Edited By Cranler
@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

What I think isn't relevant to what you can post. Again, prove that Crossfire is the most popular PC game.

As a reference, here.

Insanely popular MOBA title League of Legends has surpassed 11 million active players, giving it a bigger number of players than World of Warcraft’s 10.3 million, according to a new infographic released by the developers. The free-to-play action strategy game now has a registered playerbase of over 30 million people - approximately the population of Sudan, census fans.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/18/league-of-legends-now-bigger-than-world-of-warcraft/

About CrossFire

CrossFire is a Free-to-Play First-Person-Shooter game for the PC. With over 400 million users worldwide, CrossFire offers a quick, simple, and massive online multiplayer experience.

http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/read/online-military-fps-crossfire-announces-expansive-wave-mode/0129259

400 million registered users

http://crossfire.z8games.com/cf_ld/ld1/z8ld_cf_new_standard.aspx?from=&subid=

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1196 lundy86_4

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Pfffft....ok....so b/c you have more posts than me on one forum on the WHHOOOOOOLE internet....you think you have more experience than me with forums.

Lol....ok....theres more of that warped masturbation sense of self.

But no dude....I'm not going to post a pic of me. If you need to think it...you can "win" this one. I'm not posting or saying any more personal info of my life when merely having an avatar of my fiance caused you losers to get sooooooo fucking butthurt.

It's quite pathtic.

Ok....I'm done for a while.....you should go masturbate....I hear it's all the rage. /snicker

No, just that I survived a communistic ruling on this board, whereas you did not.

You won't post a pic? Cool. For someone so upfront of yourself, that's rather sad. Especially claiming ownage over things, when you can't even show your face. If you're an ugly twat, then that's fine. I won't rub it in. It isn't my fault that i'm better looking lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1197 lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

Insanely popular MOBA title League of Legends has surpassed 11 million active players, giving it a bigger number of players than World of Warcraft’s 10.3 million, according to a new infographic released by the developers. The free-to-play action strategy game now has a registered playerbase of over 30 million people - approximately the population of Sudan, census fans.

About CrossFire

CrossFire is a Free-to-Play First-Person-Shooter game for the PC. With over 400 million users worldwide, CrossFire offers a quick, simple, and massive online multiplayer experience.

http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/read/online-military-fps-crossfire-announces-expansive-wave-mode/0129259

Where is the 400 million figure attained? Show me evidence. Also, show me evidence that 400 million is the largest worldwide, as well as the earnings. You said the largest PC game... I'd assume that entails earnings and users.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1198 Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

About CrossFire

Where is the 400 million figure attained? Show me evidence. Also, show me evidence that 400 million is the largest worldwide, as well as the earnings. You said the largest PC game... I'd assume that entails earnings and users.

I said it was the most popular. Publishers states on the main page that it has 400 million users. Find evidence to the contrary. In this digital day and age all we have to go by is the publishers word.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1199 lundy86_4

@Cranler said:

I said it was the most popular. Publishers states on the main page that it has 400 million users. Find evidence to the contrary. In this digital day and age all we have to go by is the publishers word.

Burden of proof means that I needn't find proof to the contrary. Your page says 400 million users, but that's it. If sufficient evidence backs that up, then alrighty. At the end of the day, you said it was the most popular PC game, but you need to prove that... Not anybody else.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1200 Cranler

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

Burden of proof means that I needn't find proof to the contrary. Your page says 400 million users, but that's it. If sufficient evidence backs that up, then alrighty. At the end of the day, you said it was the most popular PC game, but you need to prove that... Not anybody else.

Whatever I post you will say that it's not good enough. Even a 3rd party website could be paid to inflate numbers.