The PC is the objectively superior gaming platform.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#401 Posted by lundy86_4 (43405 posts) -

@Cranler, do you realise that you are actually changing nothing? As it stands, Windows/Mac/Linux are held under the PC umbrella here. No amount of debate has changed that... Have you considered addressing the mods/admins?

#402 Posted by Heirren (17066 posts) -

PC is not a system, by definition.

sys·temˈsistəm/noun

1. 1.a set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole.

"whole" is singular. When referred to in videogames there are too many variances in the pc market. Someone can say, "Oh yeah that game looks way better on pc than on ps4!" When in reality it should be said as, "Oh yeah that game looks way better on MY pc than on ps4." There's no "whole" to the pc game market.

#403 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4781 posts) -
@Heirren said:

sys·temˈsistəm/noun

"whole" is singular. When referred to in videogames there are too many variances in the pc market. Someone can say, "Oh yeah that game looks way better on pc than on ps4!" When in reality it should be said as, "Oh yeah that game looks way better on MY pc than on ps4." There's no "whole" to the pc game market.

i would've gone with 'a complex whole' meaning the system can be formed multiple ways, else if there is only one possible system it should read 'the complex whole'.

but yeah i take your point.

#404 Posted by mikhail (2045 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@mikhail said:

@Cranler: Have you ever noticed that not one single person ever agrees with you when you start going on your crazy PC/Mac and Android/iOS platform crusade? Just stop already and try to stay on topic for once.

I don't expect fanboys to side with logic that doesn't fit their agenda.

What you're saying is that every other person on System Wars is a fanboy of some sorts, and you are the only reasonable and logical one...even though no one ever agrees with you on your misguided and misinformed crusade to separate platforms.

Let me repeat that - No One Ever Agrees With You.

#406 Posted by lundy86_4 (43405 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler, do you realise that you are actually changing nothing? As it stands, Windows/Mac/Linux are held under the PC umbrella here. No amount of debate has changed that... Have you considered addressing the mods/admins?

Not trying to change anything, it's just fun to see hermits try to defend their stance on it being unfair to compare xbox and ps vs pc.

PS, Wii and Xbox are under the console umbrella.

Why would I contact the mods? If they don't like my behavior they can send me a warning.

So, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing? You're arguing against the common rules, for absolutely no reason? Righto. At the end of the day, single consoles are compared against PC on this board, as are all consoles... That's the way it has worked for years. Multiple userbases have used it to their advantage, so i'm not sure how you're changing the situation... At all.

I advised you contact the mods/admins, in order to change the rules more to your liking (which wouldn't happen).

#407 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@Cranler said:

@mikhail said:

@Cranler: Have you ever noticed that not one single person ever agrees with you when you start going on your crazy PC/Mac and Android/iOS platform crusade? Just stop already and try to stay on topic for once.

I don't expect fanboys to side with logic that doesn't fit their agenda.

What you're saying is that every other person on System Wars is a fanboy of some sorts, and you are the only reasonable and logical one...even though no one ever agrees with you on your misguided and misinformed crusade to separate platforms.

Let me repeat that - No One Ever Agrees With You.

Not everyone here has fanboy goggle implants.

People that agree with what i say are less likely to reply than people that disagree. People that agree with something I say may be disinclined to show they agree since if I said something against their side in the past.

Someone in this thread said consoles mp is more fair than pc. I pointed out cold hard facts that prove why console mp is no more fair than pc. Do you disagree that mouse/kb adaptors and rapid fire controllers make console mp unfair?

In another thread I said that Diablo 3 being 1080p on xbone means nothing unless they confirm that no other aspects of the graphics were sacrificed in order to increase the res. Do you disagree with that?

#408 Edited by mikhail (2045 posts) -

@Cranler: You're delusional dude. If no one ever agrees with you on the forums, it's not because they are silently sitting at their computers nodding their head in approval yet not ever posting...it's because NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU on your whole platform crusade!

Stop trying to change the argument again - I said no one ever agrees with you on your misguided platform crusade, not that no one ever agrees with you on anything. Please read again.

#409 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Not trying to change anything, it's just fun to see hermits try to defend their stance on it being unfair to compare xbox and ps vs pc.

Why would I contact the mods? If they don't like my behavior they can send me a warning.

So, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing? You're arguing against the common rules, for absolutely no reason? Righto. At the end of the day, single consoles are compared against PC on this board, as are all consoles... That's the way it has worked for years. Multiple userbases have used it to their advantage, so i'm not sure how you're changing the situation... At all.

I advised you contact the mods/admins, in order to change the rules more to your liking (which wouldn't happen).

Remind you of lowe0?

#410 Edited by lundy86_4 (43405 posts) -

@Heirren said:

sys·temˈsistəm/noun

Since when did "whole" become singular?

An example of it not being singular... "The whole group thought Heirren was a complete idiot!"

#411 Edited by waahahah (36 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur: "The complex whole" wouldn't really make any sense in this context, "A complex whole" is a singular system already, but its meaning is different things can form a different system. There are many ways to create a system, good examples are ps4 vs xbox one, and are both a system. I think what Heiress meant is there is no uniformity that PC shares as a system therefor its not a system. So PC being described as a system is more of an abstract template. It doesn't have any characteristics on its own until you take a PC and describe the components. PC forms a variety of systems that are all unique with their own characteristics.

There is a huge double standard in system wars where the PC's which may be different based on different platforms and a completely different system from the rest can be treated as the "same" system because it follows a similar template, where consoles share a template being a closed system but are generally considered different systems. Its like comparing chevy's lineup to a honda civic. All of chevy's vehicles hold true to the same template, 4 wheels, a body, doors, driver's wheel... there for can be compared to a civic. You can compare, but its impossible to make any meaningful comparisons unless you pick out a single chevy. So car is the template for the system, but each chevy or honda is a unique system.

Any way to say PC is objectively superior is impossible be cause of the variety that the PC has under its belt. One could say its possible to be better depending on the particular system being discussed. There are many pc's that are outright worse than consoles when playing games, like my 13.3" yoga pro...

#412 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@Cranler: You're delusional dude. If no one ever agrees with you on the forums, it's not because they are silently sitting at their computers nodding their head in approval yet not ever posting...it's because NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU on your whole platform crusade!

Stop trying to change the argument again - I said no one ever agrees with you on your misguided platform crusade, not that no one ever agrees with you on anything. Please read again.

You say my stance is misguided and misinformed but you don't say why.

So you believe it's wrong to compare the best selling pc game to the best selling console game? It has to be pc vs ps3 and pc vs 360? Tell me why.

Can you prove that GTA V for instance wouldn't have sold 32 million copies if it was a PS 3 exclusive?

#413 Posted by lundy86_4 (43405 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Remind you of lowe0?

lol, seriously. Especially the fact the he/she will not concede a point, and would just argue to the point of ad nauseam.

#414 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Remind you of lowe0?

lol, seriously. Especially the fact the he/she will not concede a point, and would just argue to the point of ad nauseam.

Yeah, also moves the goal posts or tries to create arguments where there are none. Or try to twist words so he can create an argument. I didn't think of it until someone else pointed it out during one of Cranler's derailments. I had totally forgotten about lowe until then.

#415 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Well obviously I think it's crazy that hermits can't see that that there are many factors to be considered before deciding how to compare pc and console. I argue for what I believe is right.

Where is this rule listed?

If console was monopolized like pc is then you'd be right in comparing pc vs one specific console brand because there would only be one console version of each game like there's only one pc version of each game. Or if Mac had exclusives that only ran on osx and the sales of mac versions of multiplats were counted separately from windows. But neither are reality and I believe you are plain wrong.

I've cited some of the biggest names in the pc game who consider mac and windows to be separate platforms.

#416 Edited by mikhail (2045 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@mikhail said:

So you believe it's wrong to compare the best selling pc game to the best selling console game? It has to be pc vs ps3 and pc vs 360? Tell me why.

Can you prove that GTA V for instance wouldn't have sold 32 million copies if it was a PS 3 exclusive?

You're doing it again...changing the subject to something completely unrelated to the topic at hand because you keep failing at every single point you try to make. You say something, people call you out on it, so you respond by bringing up some other thing entirely that has fuck all to do with the topic.

This topic is about how the PC is the objectively superior gaming platform...it has zero to do with GTA V sales. I have no idea where you're even getting that, or what it has to do with anything.

Back on topic, Cranler.

#417 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Well obviously I think it's crazy that hermits can't see that that there are many factors to be considered before deciding how to compare pc and console. I argue for what I believe is right.

If console was monopolized like pc is then you'd be right in comparing pc vs one specific console brand because there would only be one console version of each game like there's only one pc version of each game. Or if Mac had exclusives that only ran on osx and the sales of mac versions of multiplats were counted separately from windows. But neither are reality and I believe you are plain wrong.

I've cited some of the biggest names in the pc game who consider mac and windows to be separate platforms.

Whoopty doo. On SW, it is a single platform. If you'd like, you can call in the Mods to clear it up for you

#418 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Remind you of lowe0?

Yeah, also moves the goal posts or tries to create arguments where there are none. Or try to twist words so he can create an argument. I didn't think of it until someone else pointed it out during one of Cranler's derailments. I had totally forgotten about lowe until then.

Cite examples. People keep accusing me but never point out a specific instance. How could I be derailing when all I do is reply and either agree or disagree with what someone said?

#419 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Remind you of lowe0?

Cite examples. People keep accusing me but never point out a specific instance. How could I be derailing when all I do is reply and either agree or disagree with what someone said?

I wasn't talking to you

#420 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@Cranler said:

@mikhail said:

You're doing it again...changing the subject to something completely unrelated to the topic at hand because you keep failing at every single point you try to make. You say something, people call you out on it, so you respond by bringing up some other thing entirely that has fuck all to do with the topic.

This topic is about how the PC is the objectively superior gaming platform...it has zero to do with GTA V sales. I have no idea where you're even getting that, or what it has to do with anything.

Back on topic, Cranler.

How am I changing the topic? You said my platform crusade was misguided so I replied with reasons why I believe it's not. Instead of trying to counter me you complain that I'm not on topic. If I'm so wrong you would have been happy to provide a solid counterpoint to put this to rest but instead you dodge the questions and complain more.

I wasn't the one who originally brought up GTA V. Go back a few pages to figure out how the thread got to this point. R10 actually started the sales debate and then Jimmy Russel brought up GTA V.

#421 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4781 posts) -
@waahahah said:

@CrownKingArthur: "The complex whole" wouldn't really make any sense in this context, "A complex whole" is a singular system already, but its meaning is different things can form a different system. There are many ways to create a system, good examples are ps4 vs xbox one, and are both a system. I think what Heiress meant is there is no uniformity that PC shares as a system therefor its not a system. So PC being described as a system is more of an abstract template. It doesn't have any characteristics on its own until you take a PC and describe the components. PC forms a variety of systems that are all unique with their own characteristics.

There is a huge double standard in system wars where the PC's which may be different based on different platforms and a completely different system from the rest can be treated as the "same" system because it follows a similar template, where consoles share a template being a closed system but are generally considered different systems. Its like comparing chevy's lineup to a honda civic. All of chevy's vehicles hold true to the same template, 4 wheels, a body, doors, driver's wheel... there for can be compared to a civic. You can compare, but its impossible to make any meaningful comparisons unless you pick out a single chevy. So car is the template for the system, but each chevy or honda is a unique system.

Any way to say PC is objectively superior is impossible be cause of the variety that the PC has under its belt. One could say its possible to be better depending on the particular system being discussed. There are many pc's that are outright worse than consoles when playing games, like my 13.3" yoga pro...

i did say i took his point.

#422 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Cranler said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Whoopty doo. On SW, it is a single platform. If you'd like, you can call in the Mods to clear it up for you

If console gaming was monopolized and there was only one version of every console game, I believe that console revenue and individual console game sales would be about the same. If you can prove me wrong then I will concede.

#423 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Remind you of lowe0?

I wasn't talking to you

Exactly the reply I expected. You and Mikhail do nothing but dodge and dance around questions.

#424 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

If console gaming was monopolized and there was only one version of every console game, I believe that console revenue and individual console game sales would be about the same. If you can prove me wrong then I will concede.

Wtf does that have anything to do with this? On SW PC is a single platform

#425 Edited by mikhail (2045 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

It has nothing to do with anything, it's just Cranler being his usual self.

#426 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

I wasn't talking to you

Exactly the reply I expected. You and Mikhail do nothing but dodge and dance around questions.

It was a comment to lundy and he understood what I was talking about.

But for example, here's two occasions where you accuse me of things that I never said:

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:
@Cranler said:

Yet you bolded that specific statement as if I'm clueless about Gears, CS and TF 2 and should stop posting. If that's not why you think I shoudl stop posting then what is?

Seems like you're just dancing around the fact that you can't give any reasons why Gears is less hardcore.

He's telling YOU to stop posting. This thread has gone on too many topics that all derailed from the "Hey Steam reached 8m concurrent users."

Then why did he bold one specific part of my post? Because he assumed since Gears is a console game it must be a casual noob game. Then he had nothing to counter the video i posted.

please show me where I made that assumption

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:

Stop dwelling and find me ANY sp mod from any game that looks as impressive as Hardlines campaign. I can't think of any sp mods that have the production values seen in that leaked trailer.

Why?

Well you speak as if the only reason there isn't a proffesional campaign mod is because there are no mod tools for the last few BF's. But what about the previous BF's and all the other games that support mods? HL 2, Crysis, Unreal all have some campaign mods but not pro level because they don't have the means.

why is it my job to find you anything?

Then don't speak like lack of mod tools are the only thing keeping modders from making a professional quality campaign. If you're going to make such bold statements you need to back them up.

I never said that

#427 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

Oh, i apologize to the mods for the quote chains

#428 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

That's the whole reason why I say you can't compare just 360 to pc or just PS 4 to pc. Consoles aren't monopolized like pc.

It's hard to come up with an analogy since the gaming market is unique. The best I can come up with is this: Imagine a reality where you have two equally populated 1st world countries. Country "A" has just 1 car brand and country "B" has 2 car brands. Would it be fair to compare country A's car sales to just one brand of country B's?

#429 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

That's the whole reason why I say you can't compare just 360 to pc or just PS 4 to pc. Consoles aren't monopolized like pc.

Don't care. PC is a single platform on SW.

#430 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

I wasn't talking to you

But for example, here's two occasions where you accuse me of things that I never said:

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:
@Cranler said:

Yet you bolded that specific statement as if I'm clueless about Gears, CS and TF 2 and should stop posting. If that's not why you think I shoudl stop posting then what is?

Seems like you're just dancing around the fact that you can't give any reasons why Gears is less hardcore.

He's telling YOU to stop posting. This thread has gone on too many topics that all derailed from the "Hey Steam reached 8m concurrent users."

Then why did he bold one specific part of my post? Because he assumed since Gears is a console game it must be a casual noob game. Then he had nothing to counter the video i posted.

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:

Stop dwelling and find me ANY sp mod from any game that looks as impressive as Hardlines campaign. I can't think of any sp mods that have the production values seen in that leaked trailer.

Why?

Well you speak as if the only reason there isn't a proffesional campaign mod is because there are no mod tools for the last few BF's. But what about the previous BF's and all the other games that support mods? HL 2, Crysis, Unreal all have some campaign mods but not pro level because they don't have the means.

why is it my job to find you anything?

Then don't speak like lack of mod tools are the only thing keeping modders from making a professional quality campaign. If you're going to make such bold statements you need to back them up.

I never said that

Funny how you conveniently left out what Bldgrush said. He bolded a specific part of one of my posts and told me to stop posting. I take that as if he feels what he bolded was wrong. Why would I take that any other way? Nice reading comp btw, I said he assumed, not you.

More quotes with only part of the conversation. See below for the full story

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@naz99 said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:

Battlefield: Hardline. It's what a modder could've done for free but EA wishes to make money.

The mp wouldn't have had the polish and I doubt they any modder would have made a campaign either.

Not had the polish? ......Wrong.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/desert-combat

http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-reality

Modders Won't make singlplayer campaigns?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/black-mesa

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37994/?

Those BF mods are great but I don't see the level of polish that the BF Hardline Beta had. The professionally composed music and acting, the news report loading screen are examples of aspects that are typically beyond modders means.

Has there ever been a BF campaign done by a modder?

I can't think of any sp mod that looks as impressive as this

Um, how could they when there hasn't been mod tools for the last two iterations of battlefield?

#431 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

You know I'm right cause surely you'd love to pwn me but can't and instead hide behind some rule that isn't even listed in the sticky.

#432 Posted by mikhail (2045 posts) -

@Cranler said:

You know I'm right cause surely you'd love to pwn me but can't and instead hide behind some rule that isn't even listed in the sticky.

Can you please just stop? No one EVER has agreed with you on this, and they aren't going to start now. You're not doing anything except derailing the discussion.

Back on topic please, Cranler.

#433 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@Cranler said:

Can you please just stop? No one EVER has agreed with you on this, and they aren't going to start now. You're not doing anything except derailing the discussion.

Back on topic please, Cranler.

More dodging. What is the topic at this point? R10 derailed it pages ago.

#434 Posted by MBirdy88 (8209 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

you make a claim with no proof and then ask people to prove it wrong?

Cranler, nobody will EVER agree with you on this, suck it up champ. keep moving them goal posts.

#435 Posted by Heirren (17066 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Heirren said:

sys·temˈsistəm/noun

Since when did "whole" become singular?

An example of it not being singular... "The whole group thought Heirren was a complete idiot!"

Because it is referring to the word being defined, which is a noun. Read the definition.

#436 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Nope

#437 Edited by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:
@Cranler said:

Funny how you conveniently left out what Bldgrush said. He bolded a specific part of one of my posts and told me to stop posting. I take that as if he feels what he bolded was wrong. Why would I take that any other way? Nice reading comp btw, I said he assumed, not you.

Looks like you need to do some better research, or work on your reading comprehension skills

#438 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

you make a claim with no proof and then ask people to prove it wrong?

Cranler, nobody will EVER agree with you on this, suck it up champ. keep moving them goal posts.

You don't make a claim about how different the pc and console market is. You don't need to make a claim that consolites have multiple choices on game versions while pc gamers have one. These are facts that only a biased party would ignore when making comparisons.

Do you forget how this happens each time? Someone compares sales of all console versions of a game vs pc sales, hermit cries and then I step in. Those someones are in agreement.

When did I move the goalposts?

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Nope

A weak retort

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:
@Cranler said:

Looks like you need to do some better research, or work on your reading comprehension skills

I went back and realised it was you not bldgrsh. When you bold a specific part of what someone says and tell them to stop people will take that as a disagreement on that bolded part. Just an fyi. If you're going to disagree with someone, give reasons or stfu.

I admit that I've changed my mind after playing more CS Go and that it's equally hardcore to Gears. TF 2 though? Not even close to hardcore.

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@Jankarcop said:

I hate controller, its one of the main reasons consoles competitive scenes are jokes compared to PC.

Dat autoaim.

I like controllers as much as m/kb. Must suck to have narrow horizons.

Very few console shooters use auto aim. Go play Gears and see badly you get owned. Gears is more hardcore than TF 2 or CS Go and it has no aim assist whatsoever.

just stop

#439 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Nope

A weak retort

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:
@Cranler said:

I went back and realised it was you not bldgrsh. When you bold a specific part of what someone says and tell them to stop people will take that as a disagreement on that bolded part. Just an fyi. If you're going to disagree with someone, give reasons or stfu.

I admit that I've changed my mind after playing more CS Go and that it's equally hardcore to Gears. TF 2 though? Not even close to hardcore.

"A weak retort"

Nope, it was just a response to your statement.

And it's not really my problem how you choose to interpret something. But don't accuse people of things they never said, or expect them to argue a point they never actually brought up.

#440 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Nope

A weak retort

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@lostrib said:
@Cranler said:
@bldgirsh said:
@Cranler said:

"A weak retort"

And it's not really my problem how you choose to interpret something. But don't accuse people of things they never said, or expect them to argue a point they never actually brought up.

It's not my fault you don't communicate properly.

#441 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

"A weak retort"

I'm sorry you think I should be responsible for your assumptions

#442 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

"A weak retort"

I'm sorry you can't understand what bolding a specific part of a post implies.

#443 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Is this all you have when people don't want to "debate" with you? you just go to insults, trying to scrounge up an argument?

And no, bolding a post does not imply disagreement. If you choose to take it that way, it's not my issue. But don't try to put words in my mouth or engage me in an arguing point I never brought up

#444 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Is this all you have when people don't want to "debate" with you? you just go to insults, trying to scrounge up an argument?

And no, bolding a post does not imply disagreement. If you choose to take it that way, it's not my issue. But don't try to put words in my mouth or engage me in an arguing point I never brought up

What insult?

So why did you bold that specific part of my post?

You tell me to stop without saying why, only thing i have to go on is that you bolded part of my post.

#445 Posted by MBirdy88 (8209 posts) -

Did I just see a comparison to gears in regards to harcore? seriously... I laughed.

TF2 may not be hardcore, but its a damn fun focused game, with great mechanics... colour, variety and content coming out of the wazoo

#446 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

What insult?

You tell me to stop without saying why, only thing i have to go on is that you bolded part of my post.

No idea, I'd have to go back and look at the context of the post

#447 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

What insult?

No idea, I'd have to go back and look at the context of the post

More dodging lol! It's posted on this very page.

#448 Posted by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler: the context of the post is not

#449 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

My post and you're reply is all that's needed. Stop trolling

#450 Edited by lostrib (36923 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

My post and you're reply is all that's needed. Stop trolling

No, I'm not reply

But no, the context of the post and previous statements that resulted in my post are not in this thread