The Order 1886 runs at 30fps - that next gen power

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Ouch, what is this game anyway, why are people hyped? Before I search are there any gameplay vids? All I remember seeing was a cinematic of some dude with a mustache and hat. I don't get the hype. The title is pretty dumb too, The Order 1886, sounds like a togo order number at a restaurant.

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@timbers_WSU said:

@D4RKL1NG said:

Lol @ Lems grasping for just one once of ownage!

Xbone struggling to run last gen ports (Running on tweaked last gen engines)

Then the Ps4 comes along with a new game,brand spanking new 'next gen' engine and running at native 1080p and 30fps as a design choice by the devs.

Keep searching for some sort of soothing cream for you ass hurt lems! Your desperation is quite amusing!

oh joy. Another Cow alt. with a disability. SW sucks ass now.

I'm not an alt nooblet. Disabilty? Maybe :p

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

clearly m$ paid the devs to sabotage the game and to further hinder any success they insisted on black bars. this is why i hate m$, they ruin gaming with their unmoral money

What??? this game has nothin at all to do with the bone or ms.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#154 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@l34052 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

clearly m$ paid the devs to sabotage the game and to further hinder any success they insisted on black bars. this is why i hate m$, they ruin gaming with their unmoral money

What??? this game has nothin at all to do with the bone or ms.

Dumb people are dumb.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#155 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

Not making any judgements until I actually see the game in action.

I trust in the developers and I'm sure they will achieve their goal.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#156  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

800p@30FPS. Pathetic. Consoles holding gaming back again and thanks for killing gaming.

If 800p is pathetic, whats that make ryse which you hype up and runs at a lower resolution?

When did I hype Ryse? I just reiterate what DF said. By the way, what does that make The Order which is 800p@30FPS I know it's 1920x800 but that's just 6.7% more pixels than Ryse. Sony has a 50% more powerful system.

You're doing right now even by just saying DF..lol Nobody believes for a second that ryse is the best like you not even the author of the DF article. In your words its literally worse than pathetic.

Read the edited post. Either you can accept the industry's word or you can talk about the specs, your choice. Which one you wanna do? And as far as I remember cows are the ones banking of DF, most probably thinking that DF would only consider PS4 and X1 and since PS4 is more powerful than X1, KZ:SF will be declared as the best looking title and you can claim ownage over Crysis 3 but damn, DF picked Ryse and you all go in DC mode. So yes, I'll stick with DF.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

30 fps is fine.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

presented in full HD 1080p speak.

No, it's not. It's not 1080p when it's got stupid black borders that don't serve any practical use.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

SHow me a better looking game at whatever framerate then we talk, otherwise stfu.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161  Edited By Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@GiantAssPanda said:

If the frame rate is consistent 1080p@30fps is just fine.

its not 1080P though. Also they confirmed no multiplayer. I went from excited to lukewarm on this game today. And not because of the FPS or resolution, but because of the no multiplayer

It says right there in the quote: "presented in full HD 1080p".

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Lems preparing their damage control as The Order 1886 and Uncharted 4 become graphics kings on console.

TheShensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#163 TheShensolidus
Member since 2013 • 224 Posts

As someone who has actually seen the game in action, I gotta say... Feb. 18th/19th is going to shut a lot of people up when it comes to this game. Yes, it looks that damn good. :)

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 StrongBlackVine

@theshensolidus said:

As someone who has actually seen the game in action, I gotta say... Feb. 18th/19th is going to shut a lot of people up when it comes to this game. Yes, it looks that damn good. :)

I wish you could tell us more than that little tease. I have no doubt it will look amazing, but I am more interested in the gameplay mechanics.

TheShensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 TheShensolidus
Member since 2013 • 224 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@theshensolidus said:

I wish you could tell us more than that little tease. I have no doubt it will look amazing, but I am more interested in the gameplay mechanics.

the tiny bit of gameplay i've seen made it seem like it might play like gears of war.

Honestly, wait. Don't go into this thinking its 'like Gears', that is just nonsense logic. Would you say Uncharted is like gears because its a cover based TPS?

And yes, there is more to this game than just 'omg gorgeous graphics', RAD knows how to make great gameplay. This game very much has its own flavor - whether it be their take on heart-pounding melee encounters, or how their jaw-dropping soft-body physics system will change how you view a game environment, both graphically and from a gameplay perspective.

Like I said, 2 more weeks now :)

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

So 1080p 30FPS is not good enough for Tomb raider on Xbox but its good for Order on PS?

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#169  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

As long as it doesn't drop to 20 its cool. This game is looking really good, graphics will easily beat Shadow Fall.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

How do people get hyped over a game that we have no gameplay of?...

I am completely indifferent to this "news". Let me know when we have a gameplay video or something.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

No, it's not. It's not 1080p when it's got stupid black borders that don't serve any practical use.

Dragons Dogma had that, i couldn't play it, so off putting, what the F*** is the point of them?

This is probably a way for them to make the game look better. The lower resolution means there is more processing power for other stuff.

I think their official excuse is to make the game look more cinematic. Call of Juarez gunslinger had black bars at first too, but it got patched rather quick, giving people the choice if they want them or not. I think the Order should give the choice as well.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

Hadn't seen a topic on this (surprisingly), lock if there was though

“Currently we do not aim [for] 60 frames per second. In a first person shooter that [surely] makes sense. Also fighting games are undoubtedly predestined for 60 frames. But for us, the cinematic experience is in the foreground – presented in full HD 1080p speak. In favor of spectacular effects and the highest resolution we restrict ourselves to a fluid 30 frames per second,

So it has film borders and runs at 30fps? Pffff movie game confirmed

Though if the effects are actually nice then it will pay off I guess

Source

Gaf Link

Not surprising. None of the graphically demanding games on PS4 run at 60fps and 1080p. Well, except Call of Duty Ghosts, but it's kind of a stretch to call it graphically demanding.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#173 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@GiantAssPanda said:

If the frame rate is consistent 1080p@30fps is just fine.

its not 1080P though. Also they confirmed no multiplayer. I went from excited to lukewarm on this game today. And not because of the FPS or resolution, but because of the no multiplayer

multiplayer sucks

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 StrongBlackVine

@Scipio8 said:

So 1080p 30FPS is not good enough for Tomb raider on Xbox but its good for Order on PS?

It was a big deal because it was a multiplatform game that had major differences between the two versions.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@kalipekona said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

Hadn't seen a topic on this (surprisingly), lock if there was though

“Currently we do not aim [for] 60 frames per second. In a first person shooter that [surely] makes sense. Also fighting games are undoubtedly predestined for 60 frames. But for us, the cinematic experience is in the foreground – presented in full HD 1080p speak. In favor of spectacular effects and the highest resolution we restrict ourselves to a fluid 30 frames per second,

So it has film borders and runs at 30fps? Pffff movie game confirmed

Though if the effects are actually nice then it will pay off I guess

Source

Gaf Link

Not surprising. None of the graphically demanding games on PS4 run at 60fps and 1080p. Well, except Call of Duty Ghosts, but it's kind of a stretch to call it graphically demanding.

Well what did you expect from a cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570 from 2010. It can't even beat PC games from 2011 like Crysis 2. I mean the game is 800p runs at 30fps would be extremely linear and consist of onrails gameplay. Truly next-gen, I tell ya.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX:

I'm glad you could finally admit that PC just doesn't cut it when it comes to quality exclusives.

I'm that that I never admitted anything

thegamer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 thegamer00
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

This game run at 800p native at 30 fps with black borders? Guess cows won't be playing it.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 kalipekona

@ermacness said:

I never saw cows bashing the X1 for having games that run at a "locked" 30 fps, unless it's a multiplat, and the ps4 runs it at a higher fps, or it's not locked, and it dips under the 30 fps mark often.

That's some fcking cow logic for you there. Why would it matter if the XB1 runs a game at a lower average frame-rate than the PS4? Either a solid 30fps is ok, or it's not. You cows flip-flop so much we should probably just rename you fish.

Tomb Raider DE on the XB1 runs at a solid 30fps, while the PS4 version fluctuates between 40 and 50 fps mostly and has a lot of stutter. The XB1 version should be "perfectly fine" by what cows are saying in this thread.

But it's the same double standards we always see from cows. I remember last generation when cows downplayed the graphical advantages the PC had in terms of resolution and frame-rate and now suddenly they are all singing the praises of 60fps and 1080p and bashing the XB1 whenever it doesn't live up to those standards. (Never mind the fact that the PS4 doesn't either).

No truly graphically demanding game on PS4 is 1080p and 60fps.

KZSF? Nope. Around 30fps in single player and 40 to 50fps in multiplayer.

AC4? Nope. 30fps.

Tomb Raider? Nope. Highly variably framerate which swings between 33fps and 60fps, but spends most of it's time between 40-odd and 50-odd fps.

Knack? Mostly around 30fps, but variable with judder.

Need for Speed Rivals? 30fps.

The Order 1886? 30fps

Infamous Second Son? 30fps

Thief? Developer hinted at it being 30fps. Very likely to be 30fps.

Destiny? 30fps

The Witcher 3? 30fps

Anybody expecting 1080p/60fps to be common on the PS4 is naive. I have predicted the overwhelming majority of PS4 games would not be 60fps titles and every bit of evidence we have supports that conclusion. It will mostly be simple indie titles, a few racers, fighting games and other sports titles that are the few exceptions.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 kalipekona

@thegamer00 said:

This game run at 800p native at 30 fps with black borders? Guess cows won't be playing it.

Yeah, probably not. It's a shame too, because it looks promising and the graphics look really great.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#180 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

" the cinematic experience" another gen full of mediocre movies again for cows.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Remember why I keep saying to be careful about hyping a game to the moon you've seen no gameplay for? Yea, I'm sticking to that.

Right. Because games running at 30 fps are considered bad and haven't say... oh I don't know... ever won GOTY. Oh wait... MGS4. Uh oh... Demon's Souls. Um.. Journey.

Surly that glorious 120 fps pc power is capable of producing for more Goty worthy titles, right?

Ummm...

Its nothing to do with whether the game will be good or not. Its that its silly to hype a game we've seen no gameplay of. Do you comprehend the difference?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Remember why I keep saying to be careful about hyping a game to the moon you've seen no gameplay for? Yea, I'm sticking to that.

Right. Because games running at 30 fps are considered bad and haven't say... oh I don't know... ever won GOTY. Oh wait... MGS4. Uh oh... Demon's Souls. Um.. Journey.

Surly that glorious 120 fps pc power is capable of producing for more Goty worthy titles, right?

Ummm...

Its nothing to do with whether the game will be good or not. Its that its silly to hype a game we've seen no gameplay of. Do you comprehend the difference?

Look at his name Hazy.....

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

that will teach those who hype everything under the sun just because it has a flashy trailer with zero gameplay.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

Cows: It's OK. This doesn't need 30fps.

Cows are hypocrites.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Shows you just how advanced the game is. Wow Stunning really when you put it like that TC. We all know SONY has the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games.

SONY pushing the envelope since forever.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#186 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

People hype this game yet nothing good has been shown... just a non-gameplay trailer...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Epic fail but still interested in seeing gameplay. I know this game will look pretty though

At least one Cow owns it. The hypocrisy in this thread from Cows is the exact reason why they are clowns here.

Also, this game is not in 1080p either so please stop saying it is.

Lastly where is the gameplay...............oh wait its Sony so there won't be any until 2015.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

Read the edited post. Either you can accept the industry's word or you can talk about the specs, your choice. Which one you wanna do? And as far as I remember cows are the ones banking of DF, most probably thinking that DF would only consider PS4 and X1 and since PS4 is more powerful than X1, KZ:SF will be declared as the best looking title and you can claim ownage over Crysis 3 but damn, DF picked Ryse and you all go in DC mode. So yes, I'll stick with DF.

So you still on your hate crusade against Killzone i see.

Hey do you know that DF was making public relations for MS.?

Did you know that they even make an article using hardware which didn't represent the xbox one GPU in order to make seen that the gap was close.?

Ryse once again and for the 100 times is a game that focus all its resources on a small area,and even so after been say to be 1080p and having 150,000 polygons models,the game was downgraded to 900p and the characters models to 85,000 polygons,Ryse is not even close doing what Killzone SF is doing at higher resolution in bigger spaces and with faster frames,and the fat you your self admit that Ryse would run faster on PS4 says it all about the whole argument..

@Scipio8 said:

Oh it is good enough for the xbox one,the PS4 version is just better period.

Also the level of graphics the PS4 can run at 1080p the xbox one can't run it,just because tomb raider is 1080p doesn't mean all games at a high graphics setting can run on the xbox one,Tomb Raider has,worse textures,half resolution effects,low resolution effects as well,and runs from 21 to 30 FPS slower is not only frames the difference is also image quality.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

Some of the best games of lastgen were 30 FPS... why are some of you still trying to make a big deal out of this? dont game on consoles if 30 FPS bothers you that much.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

Epic fail but still interested in seeing gameplay. I know this game will look pretty though

At least one Cow owns it. The hypocrisy in this thread from Cows is the exact reason why they are clowns here.

Also, this game is not in 1080p either so please stop saying it is.

Lastly where is the gameplay...............oh wait its Sony so there won't be any until 2015.

The game was never 1080p it was the resolution it was by choice not because the hardware couldn't handle the game,unlike Ghost,Ryse and many xbox one games that where hinted to be 1080p and latter downgrade because lack of power The Order since early stage was declare to be non 1080p by choice because they wanted a more cinematic experience,in fact they are using certain filters that emulate films on theaters.

This game was confirmed for 2014 you butthurt lemming..hahahaha

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

Tomb raider on xbox one dipped down to 18 fps thogh, lol and Tomb Raider was a last gen port. This is a full next gen game, poor lems and weak excuses.

Also 1080p at a locked 30fps is not bad at all...let's not pretend that Crysis 3 maxed out on PC is 1080p @ 60fps for everyone either, reducing the quality of the game maybe but most PCs don't hit it with the best quality, and that is why this thread fails.

The plus side is that this game will be 1080p @ 30fps locked at the heighest quality for every user. None of this up and down quality on games for different users that play on PC. This means the game will be a smooth experience for everyone at the optimal resolution.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Scipio8 said:

It was a big deal because it was a multiplatform game that had major differences between the two versions.

Indeed.

And lol at the pathetic lemming attempt to claim ownage. LMFAO

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@sts106mat said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

Dragons Dogma had that, i couldn't play it, so off putting, what the F*** is the point of them?

This is probably a way for them to make the game look better. The lower resolution means there is more processing power for other stuff.

I think their official excuse is to make the game look more cinematic. Call of Juarez gunslinger had black bars at first too, but it got patched rather quick, giving people the choice if they want them or not. I think the Order should give the choice as well.

The order is running at 1080p though, as in that's what it's rendering. They just cut off some of it from view

They're not rendering it with black borders to lower the res for extra power. Or so I was corrected in the past anyway cos I thought the same thing

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

TC what graphics card do you have, and post pics/screen shots. I am sure we all would like to see this awsome PC you have that plays every game at no less than 1080p + res at 60 fps.

You seem to think that all PC's play games at 1080p @ 60fps but that is not the case, but it must be for you so show it to us, or maybe you are just a stupid troll lemming hiding behind PC to make a desperate bash thread because PS4 because it is beathing xboxone all arround the block.

when you reply back don't forget to include those screenshots Mr hermit. It is the simplest thing you can do to validate this thread (not for everyone but at least yourself).

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts
@me3x12 said:

LMAO both Second Son and The order are running at 30fps and nether game has like tons of AI on screen at once the cracks in the PS4 power armor are starting to show.

Try harder...

My 4 year old PC can play Mount & Blade: Warband with 600-800 AI controlled NPCs on the screen at once at 20-30FPS, that statement does not mean shit if the game looks like crap in places. Anyway those Zombies as I see it don't even have any AI to speak of... because they are zombies.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

1920x800 - check

30 fps - check

butthurt cow - check