The Order: 1886 Only PS4 Could Handle Its Graphical Fidelity

#101 Edited by SambaLele (5529 posts) -

@TheRealBigRich said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

You believe this then I have a bridge to sell you

Did you buy the $500 kinect "required" XB1?

yes I have the day one version

Then you shouldn't be suggesting to people what they should or shouldn't believe or buy in to.

umm ok well pm if your interested in that bridge lol

#102 Edited by kinectthedots (2667 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

That's because you're a fanboy, with them thick fanboy goggles on.

If it isn't the old "your a fanboy" excuse. That's not an argument, that is a demonstration of your lack of your lack of intellect. Come back when you actually have an argument.

I see there are alot of clowns running around who think they can win arguments with nothing but childish taunts and empty one-liners. I am leading a crusade to clear these kind of trash posts and posters off of SW.

The worst offenders being those who just come in arguments and scream fanboy as if they have said something grand.

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Why do you even exist?

Here, let me demonstrate an argument on your level.

No, u dah fanboy, fanboy...you lose hur hur hur

There, you should be able to understand that since your aren't capable of actually forming any other kind of responses above that level. You can also take that as any response you'll get from me to your idiotic and pointless posts from now on...fanboy! smh run along now.

#103 Posted by Heil68 (46748 posts) -

Makes sense since after all the PS4 is the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created, thanks to SONY and their commitment to the by gamers for gamers mantra.

#104 Edited by kinectthedots (2667 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Makes sense since after all the PS4 is the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created, thanks to SONY and their commitment to the by gamers for gamers mantra.

indeed.

Lems and herms are devastated because they don't have a legitimate counter to the graphics supremacy that PS4 is delivering for exclusive games at least til the year 2016.

#defeated

Now off to my morning run, I am behind fooling around with clowns on here.

#105 Posted by Shielder7 (5185 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Notice how i mentioned how much of a fanboy you are in this post, sucks to be you fanboy :PBut seriously, you should get your eyes checked.

LMAO someones mad someone called him out on being a fanboy

#106 Edited by Snugenz (12755 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Snugenz said:

That's because you're a fanboy, with them thick fanboy goggles on.

If it isn't the old "your a fanboy" excuse. That's not an argument, that is a demonstration of your lack of your lack of intellect. Come back when you actually have an argument.

I see there are alot of clowns running around who think they can win arguments with nothing but childish taunts and empty one-liners. I am leading a crusade to clear these kind of trash posts and posters off of SW.

The worst offenders being those who just come in arguments and scream fanboy as if they have said something grand.

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Why do you even exist?

Here, let me demonstrate an argument on your level.

No, u dah fanboy, fanboy...you lose hur hur hur

There, you should be able to understand that since your aren't capable of actually forming any other kind of responses above that level. You can also take that as any response you'll get from me to your idiotic and pointless posts from now on...fanboy! smh run along now.

My argument was made, just because it was easy for me to win the argument with 1 sentence does not make the argument or the victory any less valid.

You claim you never saw a PC exclusive that looked as good as the Order, it is a fact that the PC has exclusives better looking than the order, therefore to make such a statement as you did must mean you're a fanboy. That's ignoring you're shameful posting history here on SW that would be more than enough proof that you are in fact a fanboy.

Mistake any RL shots for in game PS4 shots lately?, lololol what a loser.

#107 Edited by Shielder7 (5185 posts) -

@sam890 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Congrats on second place gfx.

PS4 1st place.

At what? PC has more high rated total games, more high rated exclusives, better gfx, better online, better performance....

Nothing worth GOTY.

How does having more GOTY's a equal better system ? Wouldn't you rather have say 10 high rated exclusives than 5 with one GOTY ?

When the majority of your exclusives are not the type of games I like playing i.e strategy and MOBAs No. The majority of the games I like playing are on consoles period.

And GOTY = great games which = better system.

#108 Posted by Snugenz (12755 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@Snugenz said:

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Notice how i mentioned how much of a fanboy you are in this post, sucks to be you fanboy :PBut seriously, you should get your eyes checked.

LMAO someones mad someone called him out on being a fanboy

Indeed he is.

#109 Posted by Shielder7 (5185 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Snugenz said:

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Notice how i mentioned how much of a fanboy you are in this post, sucks to be you fanboy :PBut seriously, you should get your eyes checked.

LMAO someones mad someone called him out on being a fanboy

Indeed he is.

I was referring to you.

#110 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (17284 posts) -

If the PS4 could truly handle The Order, the game would be 1080p and not some 1920x800 with black borders Mickey Mouse crap. If the developers think 1920x800 with ugly black borders is better than 1080p, they have manure for brains.

Edit:

Sorry. Having black borders on any of my screens is a pet peeve of mine.

#111 Posted by Snugenz (12755 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Snugenz said:

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Notice how i mentioned how much of a fanboy you are in this post, sucks to be you fanboy :PBut seriously, you should get your eyes checked.

LMAO someones mad someone called him out on being a fanboy

Indeed he is.

I was referring to you.

Shhh, there's no need to lie, the truth will set you free.

#112 Posted by clyde46 (47440 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@sam890 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Congrats on second place gfx.

PS4 1st place.

At what? PC has more high rated total games, more high rated exclusives, better gfx, better online, better performance....

Nothing worth GOTY.

How does having more GOTY's a equal better system ? Wouldn't you rather have say 10 high rated exclusives than 5 with one GOTY ?

When the majority of your exclusives are not the type of games I like playing i.e strategy and MOBAs No. The majority of the games I like playing are on consoles period.

And GOTY = great games which = better system.

So you have an opinion then.

#113 Posted by ZombeGoast (437 posts) -

Really? Is there an explanation to why its running at 30fps and using Forward Rendering?

#114 Posted by delete-EasyComeEasyGo (382 posts) -

From the same developer that thinks 30fps lock is totally a good thing.

#115 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

Would run, & look like ass on xbox. That 50% performance gap in full effect.

#116 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -
@jun_aka_pekto said:

If the PS4 could truly handle The Order, the game would be 1080p and not some 1920x800 with black borders Mickey Mouse crap. If the developers think 1920x800 with ugly black borders is better than 1080p, they have manure for brains.

True, but still better than what the Xbox One does with most games, running them at 20-30 FPS at non native resolution and upscaling.

I would prefer 1080p 60FPS but it's up to the developers, not the hardware. If you gave them a console 2x more powerful than the PS4 they would still be pissing about either not giving 60FPS or not giving full 1080p. They would rather sacrifice frame rate then graphical quality because they like showing off their games with screenshots or compressed videos that lose the quality anyway.

The PS3 was capable of 1080p 60FPS last gen, most devs sacrificed the frame rate and resolution to get more fidelity per still image. PC ain't that much different, is there anyone that can play assassins creed at 60FPS most of the time? what about watch_dogs without stuttering and frame drops?

#117 Edited by kinectthedots (2667 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Snugenz said:

You "honestly havn't seen a better looking PC exclusive", is because you're a fanboy, there is no other explanation.

You're a fanboy, fanboy, no need to deny it. "your lack of your lack of intellect" lololol

Notice how i mentioned how much of a fanboy you are in this post, sucks to be you fanboy :PBut seriously, you should get your eyes checked.

LMAO someones mad someone called him out on being a fanboy

Indeed he is.

I was referring to you.

LMAO, #devitated

now off to my run.

FYI:

Shielder7 you should fully be ready for a nuclear level fanboy meltdown response with his next reply.

Sungenz, go ahead and let the raging fanboy, "you a fanboy" argument you cling so dearly in every argument to say you "won" flow. I'll be back later to see the carnage, don't disappoint me.

#118 Edited by Snugenz (12755 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

LMAO, #devitated

now off to my run.

FYI:

Shielder7 you should fully be ready for a nuclear level fanboy meltdown response with his next reply.

Sungenz, go ahead and let the raging fanboy, "you a fanboy" argument you cling so dearly to in every argument to think you somehow "won" flow. I'll be back later, don't disappoint me.

Posts pictures, uses hashtags and misspells them like a moron then claims someone else is having a meltdown, haha, stay classy fanboy. ;)

And yes by all means, run away when you've lost, you've done it plenty of times in the past. It seems the be the only way you can "win" an argument, by pretending it didn't happen.

#119 Posted by speedfog (3337 posts) -

Seriously? The order doesn't look that great at all.

#120 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@uninspiredcup said:

But pc is better.

At running multiplats, not exclusives.

I honestly haven't seen a better looking PC exclusive than this (and this isn't even the best looking PS4 title)

Star Citizen says hello.

#121 Posted by Wasdie (50586 posts) -

Well the PS4 does have a more powerful GPU. I'm assuming this dev is only comparing the PS4 to the Xbox One and Wii U as well.

#122 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
@kinectthedots said:

@amazonangry said:

I'm surprised the PC can't handle it. Ps4 is a force to be reckoned with.

He didn't say a PC couldn't.

He was careful to choose his words and stuck to inserting in the word "console" every time he made a comparison.

He sure did. I came in expecting to clown on TC about PC until I read his post and seen he made it crystal clear to all but the slowest of the slowest that he was only talking console.

#123 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (17284 posts) -

@edwardecl said:

True, but still better than what the Xbox One does with most games, running them at 20-30 FPS at non native resolution and upscaling.

I would prefer 1080p 60FPS but it's up to the developers, not the hardware. If you gave them a console 2x more powerful than the PS4 they would still be pissing about either not giving 60FPS or not giving full 1080p. They would rather sacrifice frame rate then graphical quality because they like showing off their games with screenshots or compressed videos that lose the quality anyway.

The PS3 was capable of 1080p 60FPS last gen, most devs sacrificed the frame rate and resolution to get more fidelity per still image. PC ain't that much different, is there anyone that can play assassins creed at 60FPS most of the time? what about watch_dogs without stuttering and frame drops?

It doesn't matter how good the detail or framerate is. Those black borders will be a nagging distraction for many gamers. I've been through this already whether it's watching Blu Ray movies or older DVD movies. At least I can zoom in to eliminate the black borders when watching a movie. Playing games? I've been through that as well. I've seen many PC gamers who played older PC games (with a 4:3 screen ratio) on their widescreen laptops. A number of them went nuts trying to figure out how to get rid of the borders.

I can't see myself playing games that don't utilize all my screen real estate. I wouldn't be happy if my games were like this:

#124 Posted by Heirren (18741 posts) -

I think this gen, as far as visuals go, boils down to which company grabs the best artists and designers moreso than the hardware itself.

#125 Posted by darkangel115 (2186 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Usual PR fluff.

This^

also if its so much power, why not make it in 1080p? I mean that's all cows care about so they won't buy this game anyway.

#128 Posted by bezza2011 (2716 posts) -

Well the fact is PS4 is more powerful, why can't some people get out of this denial, the GPU inside the PS4 is like a mid range card and the card inside the XB1 is a basic level one, microsoft even said it themselves they never built the X1 with being a power house for gaming they wanted a multimedia console, doesn't matter what type of mumbo jumbo they say now about concentrating on games, which is great but one has to remember when it was first designed and shipped out it was an all in one box first and a games console second, of course games made for PS4 could not be played on a X1 at the same level, it's like saying a PC at 400 could compete with a PC at 1000, that isn't fanboyism that's just the facts, but of course there going to say that anyway there developers for sony.

#129 Posted by clyde46 (47440 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

More PR, in other news water is cold and wet.

Ah but what if it's boiling water? Ever put the kettle on brah?

What if its water that comes from the sky? Or a lake? Or a river? Its cold then.

#130 Posted by Heil68 (46748 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

More PR, in other news water is cold and wet.

Ah but what if it's boiling water? Ever put the kettle on brah?

What if its water that comes from the sky? Or a lake? Or a river? Its cold then.

all this talks makes me a fancy a spot of tea.

#131 Posted by clyde46 (47440 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

More PR, in other news water is cold and wet.

Ah but what if it's boiling water? Ever put the kettle on brah?

What if its water that comes from the sky? Or a lake? Or a river? Its cold then.

all this talks makes me a fancy a spot of tea.

Go put the kettle on and make us a brew.

#132 Posted by magicalclick (23738 posts) -

Does this means they are finally getting rid of that annoying black bars in a SHOOTER game?

#134 Posted by MlauTheDaft (4425 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

Well the PS4 does have a more powerful GPU. I'm assuming this dev is only comparing the PS4 to the Xbox One and Wii U as well.

Indeed.

Of course it's a PR stunt, but it actually has a chance of being somewhat true for once ;)

#136 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@MlauTheDaft said:

@Wasdie said:

Well the PS4 does have a more powerful GPU. I'm assuming this dev is only comparing the PS4 to the Xbox One and Wii U as well.

Indeed.

Of course it's a PR stunt, but it actually has a chance of being somewhat true for once ;)

Well perhaps The Order took advantage of other things not available on XB1. Such as the far more powerful GPGPU compute. They might have lot's of fluid cloth and particle physics off loading to it that the XB1 couldn't do, while maintaining the GPU's power for drawing better graphics.

So there is a chance there is truth to this statement.

XB1 can also do fluids, cloth or any other particle-based simulation. You seem to imply, again, that it can't do it.

#138 Edited by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@faizan_faizan said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@MlauTheDaft said:

@Wasdie said:

Well the PS4 does have a more powerful GPU. I'm assuming this dev is only comparing the PS4 to the Xbox One and Wii U as well.

Indeed.

Of course it's a PR stunt, but it actually has a chance of being somewhat true for once ;)

Well perhaps The Order took advantage of other things not available on XB1. Such as the far more powerful GPGPU compute. They might have lot's of fluid cloth and particle physics off loading to it that the XB1 couldn't do, while maintaining the GPU's power for drawing better graphics.

So there is a chance there is truth to this statement.

XB1 can also do fluids, cloth or any other particle-based simulation. You seem to imply, again, that it can't do it.

The Xbox One does indeed have GPGPU, but no where near as powerful as the PS4's. It was one major modification that they made to the PS4's GPU. That's why I said a 'far more powerful' GPGPU. With it, they can triple the physics calculations without effecting framerate and graphics fidelity. Again, the XB1 has it, but it isn't as feasible considering how much weaker it's GPGPU compute engine is.

You on the hunt for my head again? You don't give up do you?

Obviously the PS4 can do more computational tasks with its 1.8TFLOPS GPU. It's just that, I thought you meant that the X1's GPU is incapable of doing what PS4 can do.

#139 Edited by tormentos (19980 posts) -

In the same manner the PS4 is running it now,no it can't but im sure that dumb down it can,maybe 720p,there is nothing the PS4 can do that the xbox one can't at lower quality.

#140 Edited by darkangel115 (2186 posts) -

@tormentos said:

In the same manner the PS4 is running it now,no it can't but im sure that dumb down it can,maybe 720p,there is nothing the PS4 can do that the xbox one can't at lower quality.

Except cloud computing and dedicated servers ;) lol

But as an overall your not incorrect, but I find it sad that RAD would brag about that when their game isn't hitting 1080p and has serious performance issues and got delayed due to that

#141 Posted by ccagracing (819 posts) -

does this game have online co-op as per Destiny or is it just a single player game! I know it has no competitive multiplayer.

#142 Posted by tormentos (19980 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@tormentos said:

In the same manner the PS4 is running it now,no it can't but im sure that dumb down it can,maybe 720p,there is nothing the PS4 can do that the xbox one can't at lower quality.

Except cloud computing and dedicated servers ;) lol

But as an overall your not incorrect, but I find it sad that RAD would brag about that when their game isn't hitting 1080p and has serious performance issues and got delayed due to that

You miss read.

#143 Posted by darkangel115 (2186 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

@tormentos said:

In the same manner the PS4 is running it now,no it can't but im sure that dumb down it can,maybe 720p,there is nothing the PS4 can do that the xbox one can't at lower quality.

Except cloud computing and dedicated servers ;) lol

But as an overall your not incorrect, but I find it sad that RAD would brag about that when their game isn't hitting 1080p and has serious performance issues and got delayed due to that

You miss read.

ah my mistake.

#144 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

@tormentos said:

In the same manner the PS4 is running it now,no it can't but im sure that dumb down it can,maybe 720p,there is nothing the PS4 can do that the xbox one can't at lower quality.

Exactly.

#145 Edited by kinectthedots (2667 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@kinectthedots said:

LMAO, #devitated

now off to my run.

FYI:

Shielder7 you should fully be ready for a nuclear level fanboy meltdown response with his next reply.

Sungenz, go ahead and let the raging fanboy, "you a fanboy" argument you cling so dearly to in every argument to think you somehow "won" flow. I'll be back later, don't disappoint me.

Posts pictures, uses hashtags and misspells them like a moron then claims someone else is having a meltdown, haha, stay classy fanboy. ;)

And yes by all means, run away when you've lost, you've done it plenty of times in the past. It seems the be the only way you can "win" an argument, by pretending it didn't happen.

*comes back from run*

Ahh I find a classic braindead Sungenz post in full effect.

It's as if you post out of a mentally confined internet cage.

"run away when you've lost"

What did I lose again? lol that's cute but no.

I was talking about a literal run, as in an exercise for physical conditioning. I know it's a hard concept for someone like you to grasp, seeing as you live your life in an internet fantasy dream world, but most people don't live their lives in the imaginary fanboy bubble you've created in your head.

Yes, I post pictures, sometimes engage in interesting conversations and debates with open minded posters and I also destroy weak minded trolls like you...it's fun. That's why I come here, for amusement. It's not my life or anything nor is it "serious business" to me. *Shrug*

But it's good to know you take this place so seriously and can't think of a better way of dealing with people who have a different of opinion than you other than to call them a fanboy. Stick to that, it's a GREAT argument.

FYI: I don't post replies to trolls like you to make them say I "won" an argument, I post them to show other people you never had one. :P

#Satisfied/

#146 Edited by Snugenz (12755 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

*comes back from run*

Ahh I find a classic braindead Sungenz post in full effect.

It's as if you post out of a mentally confined internet cage.

"run away when you've lost"

What did I lose again? lol that's cute but no.

I was talking about a literal run, as in an exercise for physical conditioning. I know it's a hard concept for someone like you to grasp, seeing as you live your life in an internet fantasy dream world, but most people don't live their lives in the imaginary fanboy bubble you've created in your head.

Yes, I post pictures, sometimes engage in interesting conversations and debates with open minded posters and I also destroy weak minded trolls like you...it's fun. That's why I come here, for amusement. It's not my life or anything nor is it "serious business" to me. *Shrug*

But it's good to know you take this place so seriously and can't think of a better way of dealing with people who have a different of opinion than you other than to call them a fanboy. Stick to that, it's a GREAT argument.

FYI: I don't post replies to trolls like you to make them say I "won" an argument, I post them to show other people you never had one. :P

#Satisfied/

So in other words, you have to resort to (lame) insults because you have no counter argument. Gotcha

Me = 2

You = 0

You're really just a lil' fanboy with horribly fanboyish opinions, like seriously, the order better looking than every PC exclusive?, haha good one, but seriously why bring up opinions when that's just factually wrong.

I honestly dunno why i bother this is way too easy.

#147 Posted by heretrix (37515 posts) -

Only the PS4 can handle it at 30 fps and letterbox format.

Impressive.

#148 Posted by KeyPace (22 posts) -

Whether its PR or not, he is 100% correct

How is this even debatable

Look at the specs of each console

The PS4 blows the xbone out of the water when it comes to specs and hardware (mind you for the same price. PS4 FTW)

Look at how most multi-platform games run 1080p on PS4 versus 720/900p on xbone lol (xbone is insanely under-powered and over priced)

Look at how current PS4 exclusives in Kilzone and Infamous look LEAGUES better then any current xbone games out on the market right now

Now look at how future PS4 exclusives like Drive Club, The Order, and Uncharted LOOK an ENTIRE GENERATION BETTER then any xbone games ever (present or future)

Hell, the Order, Drive Club and Uncharted LOOK better then anything ive ever seen period (PC games included) The PS4 is a beast !

Its simply a cold hard fact that the PS4 is SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful then the xbone is..proven time and time again..By extension any graphics pushers on the PS4 will simply NOT be capable on any other console with the same fidelity that is possible on PS4

The xbone WILL NEVER get a game in its life time that is as consistently graphically impressive as the Order is at 1080p. The xbone just doesnt have the hardware to do it. Deal with the facts

All hes saying is that the PS4 allows them to push the graphics they want and no OTHER cosole would allow them the sam

Anyone trying to misconstrue what he said in order to take console warrior fanboy pot shots at the Order or Sony is an xbox fanboy with an agenda or a playstation hater jumping at this chance to hate. What ever the case is they make themselfes look bad and only bring people and real fans together in greater SUPPORT of The Order/PS4

The Order looks amazing! Cant wait to play it. Then theres Bloodbourn and Uncharted coming! Awesome time to be a PS4 owner. So glad I have a PS4!!! Thank you Sony.

#149 Posted by GamersJustGame (323 posts) -

@Shielder7: LOL PLEASE! X1 could easily handle The Fog 1887.

This is the same crap Respawn said about Titanfall about needing the cloud.

#150 Posted by freedomfreak (42947 posts) -
@keypace said:

Hmm... Yes..