The ONLY reason the lems want MGS and FF.

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts

OMG, you're seriously a girl?!

I totally can't deal with that!!!!

NEVER HAVE I HEARD SOMETHING SO AMAZING BEFORE!!!!! A GIRL GAMER!!!

:|

Chloroformality
It is a bit pretentious...
Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts
To be honest, i wouldnt care if the 360 loses any exclusives. But I hate it when cows cry over losing a couple exlusives. Is it because your ps3 won't be able to handle the competiton just like a lot of people have been saying? Either way, yeah you're probably right that lems only want those games as they will help us win the "system wars". Only one i really cared about was DMC though
VladTheImpaler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 VladTheImpaler
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

Is so that they can say that it isn't exclusive to the PS3.

Anyone remember MGS2 on the Xbox? It didn't sell enough to cover the port expenses.

And for FF, all the lems scream is how JRPG's is teh suxxxor.

trasherhead

Yeah we defenitly don't need Final Fantasy we have Mass Effect and Bioshock, but we will take MGS4.  Then there will not even be one reason for me to get a PS3. that will save me 600 bucks.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

I'd buy/play MGS if it were available for the 360, but if it isn't I won't get in too much of an uproar. I sold my PS2 before MGS3 came out, so I never got to play that one. Given that, I could take or leave the MGS series. I thought MGS2 was the coolest game ever - until I played Splinter Cell on my bud's Xbox. The next day I traded in my PS2 and got an Xbox. Haven't looked back since...

But, that being said, you are probably right, TC. Once/if those games are announced for the 360, we'll all move on to the NEXT set of exclusive PS3 games - Lair, Heavenly Sword, etc. - to talk about going multiplat.

REVENGEotSITH

Funny you said that...you know why I bought an Xbox. I swear to god. Splinter Cell. I never even knew of Halo at that point. I saw commercials for it and the graphics made me depressed I couldn't play it cause I only had a PS2. So I saved up and bought the Xbox and SC, and my bro got Halo which I ended up loving way more but I did love splinter cell, but not as much as MGS never.

And btw dude, if you liked MGS2 you will love MGS3 IMO. The boss battles are amazing in that, especially the gameplay chase scene where you are running away from the robot thingy on a bike withthe girl I forget her name. That was freaking amazing!!!!

Just the cutting back and forth between gameplay and cutscenes were amazing it was like playing a movie and that was the closest thing IMO to playing a live action movie. And the kewl thing also is you could switch between the FPS weapon shooting pespective or the kewl cutscene / gameplay looking one. For the boss battle alone the game is worth it no to mention the many other kewl battles 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="trasherhead"]

Anyone remember MGS2 on the Xbox? It didn't sell enough to cover the port expenses.

VladTheImpaler

Yeah we defenitly don't need Final Fantasy we have Mass Effect and Bioshock, but we will take MGS4. Then there will not even be one reason for me to get a PS3. that will save me 600 bucks.

Yeah I never liked FF and don't get what the big deal is... MGS4 is the only game I wish would come, dont like DMC either. But I'm a MGS4 lover and Halo as well. 

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

I'd buy/play MGS if it were available for the 360, but if it isn't I won't get in too much of an uproar.  I sold my PS2 before MGS3 came out, so I never got to play that one.  Given that, I could take or leave the MGS series.  I thought MGS2 was the coolest game ever - until I played Splinter Cell on my bud's Xbox.  The next day I traded in my PS2 and got an Xbox.  Haven't looked back since...

But, that being said, you are probably right, TC.  Once/if those games are announced for the 360, we'll all move on to the NEXT set of exclusive PS3 games - Lair, Heavenly Sword, etc. - to talk about going multiplat. 

REVENGEotSITH

Agreed

P.S.-:PI thought that picture in your sig was Mass Effect.

Stig-FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Stig-FTW
Member since 2006 • 974 Posts
Your right. I love screaming JRPG's are teh suxxxor, and hate MGS. Oh wait. Im not Retarded. so I actually LIKE those two games.
conceru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 conceru3
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts

trasherhead

Ok, there are ...10 million 360 users, i want RIGHT NOW 10 million different links that suggest all those people "scream JRPG's is teh suxxxor." as you said

I will be waiting

Because i LOVE 360, xbox, shooters like Halo and especially Gears, but i can't wait for ALL 360 JRPG's as well as much

trasherhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 trasherhead
Member since 2005 • 3058 Posts
[QUOTE="Chloroformality"]

OMG, you're seriously a girl?!

I totally can't deal with that!!!!

NEVER HAVE I HEARD SOMETHING SO AMAZING BEFORE!!!!! A GIRL GAMER!!!

:| 

DireToad

Neither can I. :lol:

Am I realy that rare of a breed? Girl Gamer... SOunds exotic:P

TheStatusQuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheStatusQuo
Member since 2004 • 4994 Posts

trasherhead

Sony is dying.  LOL.

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#61 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

Thanks for explaining that. I thought lemmings wanted MGS and FF because they wanted to play those games.DaysAirlines

That was my logic of not having to pay another 600 dollars to play a game I want to.

Oh wait, actually I want every Playstation exclusive to come to the Xbox 360 just because I want to rub it in some faces on an anonymous video game forum because that is my highest calling in life. Yes, to make fun of another console simply because I feel like it. I have no real interest in gaming, just arguing about it.  

No wait, it was that first sentence. Yea, go with choice 1. 

Avatar image for MrBetterThenYou
MrBetterThenYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MrBetterThenYou
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts

trasherhead
I want them to come to the 360 so I dont have to pay an arm and a leg to play the only two games I want to play for the system. It is safe to assume that this is true for most people. You fail.
trasherhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 trasherhead

:lol: Gurls on gamespot, shouldnt you be playing with teh Barbie dollz instead of being on teh internets?!?!?!!!!?!?!

male nerd ego/ 

miss_kitt3n

And shouldn't you be at a Star Trek convention?:P

trasherhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 trasherhead

cant you say the same thing about ninja gaiden and oblivion? cows only started forming an interest in those games when it was announced on the ps3. lawlessx

Well, I don't recall too many PS3 fanboys screaming their lungs out befor it was even anounced.
But, valid that fanboys are the same no mater what side their on:/

ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
[QUOTE="trasherhead"]

TheStatusQuo

Sony is dying. LOL.

I think your brain may be dying. Those games wont sell on xbox.
trasherhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 trasherhead

People dig too deep when it comes to the motivates behind the desire to play a certain game.

Any other conspiracy theories you want to share with the class?

Redmoonxl2

well... I might have one on Q-tips being an alien tool to probe our MINDS!

-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts

I want MGS, but then again I'm not a lemming.  I was never a Final Fantasy fan.

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
didn't cows want halo & NG on ps2 last gen? they didn't want to buy a console just to play a handful of games. tables have turned this gen.
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
NO! well maybe some wanted halo.
Codename33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Codename33
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts

trasherhead

Or maybe, a bunch of ps2 fans changed over to the xbox 360? *raises hand*

I'll miss having FF and MGS, but a lot of the 360 exclusives are really good too.

Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts
I'd say that is the main reason a lot of GSers want them to go multiplat. I'm not too keen on MGS4 so I don't care if it goes mulitplat, but I legitimately want to play FF13.
Avatar image for One-Star-Bandit
One-Star-Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 One-Star-Bandit
Member since 2006 • 260 Posts
Is it so hard to believe that there are a lot of people who have a PS2, love MGS and FF, but don't care for the PS3? I'm sure there are some people who just want to claim ownage, but there are a lot of people who want MGS and FF but don't want to pay $600 for them.
xBALOx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 xBALOx
Member since 2005 • 1194 Posts
Is it so hard to believe that there are a lot of people who have a PS2, love MGS and FF, but don't care for the PS3? I'm sure there are some people who just want to claim ownage, but there are a lot of people who want MGS and FF but don't want to pay $600 for them.One-Star-Bandit
I dont care about MS or Nintendo.