The Official Titanfall thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

96% of nothing is still nothing. Where are the raw numbers? Percentages mean jack shit without numbers to compare to.

x1 in uk sold LESS than 20k per week in december, one of the strongest sale month in the year. assuming that trend continued, it prob worsened hence the price cut and bundling of titanfall, x1 prob sold 40k last week. well done titanfall!!!!!!! haha

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

96% increase is nothing when the consoles being outsold by 3:1 in UK and 5:1 in other parts of Europe.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

mS sold now 8 consoles dat 99% increase congrats lemmings TF confirmed system seller

@misterpmedia said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I still don't know what it's 96% of.

Been following the GAF thread and this seems to be the general consensus.

fact is, sales are up and titanfall is number one. it beat Dark souls 2 which is a high scoring game with a good fanbase on 360 and PS3 with a much larger install base

cry all you like about it. we'll see if word of mouth gives it momentum or if it is just a one week peak.......

not bad for the first game from a new studio, especially considering it's multiplayer only and a brand new IP. I wonder if this is some sort of first?

oh and the game only came out on Friday here in the UK btw.

errmm dark souls is an incredibly niche game, dark souls 1 after more than 2 years on market sold 2.3m across ps3/360. beating it hardly means anything because its not a great seller to begin with

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-12-dark-souls-worldwide-sales-total-2-3-million

with the marketing hype behind titanfall it is supposed to top the chart, whats interesting is m$ isnt providing numbers but instead pr bullshitting with % that mean jack sh%t without solid numbers.

niche? err no, its an established franchise with a decent fanbase on a platform with millions of potential buyers. Titanfall is the first game in a new IP from a new studio. its impressive.

MS didn't release the numbers either, i believe Gfk Chartrack did as usual.

We will see what happens regarding an official announcement. now, it might be EA or MS.

I am guessing with it being an online only game, they will release something detailed such ah with how many Unique users played, how many matches and how many titans were dropped along with ammunition expended in the first week. they've done that before for other stuff.

x360/ps3 have a combined userbase of around 160m and dark souls 'on a platform with millions of potential buyers' sold 2.3m in 2 years, how the fu(k is that not a niche game? if numbers had been impressive m$ would have bragged by now, they did with halo 3/4/gears etc., its safe to assume it didnt meet the projections. and funny how titanfall is the only shooter that doesnt feature a leader board errmmm... i wonder why

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@tyloss said:

96% increase is nothing when the consoles being outsold by 3:1 in UK and 5:1 in other parts of Europe.

buh buh buh teh ps4 is out of stock everywhere....

errm is it. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PS4-PlayStation-4/dp/B00BE4HOIM

its still hard to find a stand alone ps4 in europe/uk, even the bundles sell out pretty quick. let it go mat, ps4 is dominating and titanfall isnt the system seller m$ wanted it to be. GAME OVER

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

mS sold now 8 consoles dat 99% increase congrats lemmings TF confirmed system seller

@misterpmedia said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

fact is, sales are up and titanfall is number one. it beat Dark souls 2 which is a high scoring game with a good fanbase on 360 and PS3 with a much larger install base

cry all you like about it. we'll see if word of mouth gives it momentum or if it is just a one week peak.......

not bad for the first game from a new studio, especially considering it's multiplayer only and a brand new IP. I wonder if this is some sort of first?

errmm dark souls is an incredibly niche game, dark souls 1 after more than 2 years on market sold 2.3m across ps3/360. beating it hardly means anything because its not a great seller to begin with

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-12-dark-souls-worldwide-sales-total-2-3-million

with the marketing hype behind titanfall it is supposed to top the chart, whats interesting is m$ isnt providing numbers but instead pr bullshitting with % that mean jack sh%t without solid numbers.

niche? err no, its an established franchise with a decent fanbase on a platform with millions of potential buyers. Titanfall is the first game in a new IP from a new studio. its impressive.

We will see what happens regarding an official announcement. now, it might be EA or MS.

I am guessing with it being an online only game, they will release something detailed such ah with how many Unique users played, how many matches and how many titans were dropped along with ammunition expended in the first week. they've done that before for other stuff.

x360/ps3 have a combined userbase of around 160m and dark souls 'on a platform with millions of potential buyers' sold 2.3m in 2 years, how the fu(k is that not a niche game? if numbers had been impressive m$ would have bragged by now, they did with halo 3/4/gears etc., its safe to assume it didnt meet the projections. and funny how titanfall is the only shooter that doesnt feature a leader board errmmm... i wonder why

its not niche as in most gamers like us have heard of it. you could argue that "thief" is a niche game or "south park" is niche as either of those games will be lucky to sell that many.

Tombraider is one of gamings most well known IP and sold 3.4 million in its first few weeks but sales died off and it only recently turned a profit with the release of the DE. therefore comparing it to dark souls' sales 2.3 million sales cannot be considered niche, especially not "incredibly niche".

also Leaderboards? what other FPS's have leaderboards? Halo doesn't, I can't remember COD having one. **** you talking about?

erm thief and south are incredibly niche games so i dont understand ur point. dark souls is just popular for a niche game but compared to mainstream games its sales suck. uncharted/gears games sell 6m across 1 platform while dark souls sells 2.3m across 2, how are u not getting this?

m$ doesnt want people to know how much titanfall has sold on x1 which is why there is no player count. they are that of scared titanfall commercially flopping news coming out in the open haha

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@tyloss said:

its still hard to find a stand alone ps4 in europe/uk, even the bundles sell out pretty quick. let it go mat, ps4 is dominating and titanfall isnt the system seller m$ wanted it to be. GAME OVER

well ok, let's say the PS4 is out of stock everywhere....how many units did sony ship in during the last week? 50 or 100? or 10,000?

I think you can see where i am going damage control boy

but i thought numbers dont mean nothing and its all about %? 'all you need to know is that it caused a jump in sales....' haha

u are so dumb u dont even know that u just proved my point. % mean NOTHING without solid numbers. x1 could have been selling 1k and BAM 96% to 1.9k, bu-bu-96% increase!!!

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@tyloss said:

well ok, let's say the PS4 is out of stock everywhere....how many units did sony ship in during the last week? 50 or 100? or 10,000?

but i thought numbers dont mean nothing and its all about %? 'all you need to know is that it caused a jump in sales....' haha

u are so dumb u dont even know that u just proved my point. % mean NOTHING without solid numbers. x1 could have been selling 1k and BAM 96% to 1.9k, bu-bu-96% increase!!!

precisely my point you complete cretin.

you are damage controlling to the max hahaha

haha cop out accepted. i never even mentioned the ps4 increase because it means jack sh%t but u are so deluded u thought i brought it up haha the sdc is really getting to u, move along ur argument has been dismantled

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Sales wars all up in this bitch

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@tyloss said:

errr...it's not.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4HW12-ps4-console-fifa-14-extra-dualshock-controller

but lets pretend it is. ok, let's say the PS4 is out of stock everywhere....how many units did sony ship in during the last week? 50 or 100? or 10,000?

hahhahahaha holy sh%t, can u not read? i said 'its still hard to find a stand alone ps4' and 'even bundles sell out pretty quick', how the fu%k does your link disapprove anything i have said? and that bundle in your link is £120 over the standalone ps4, reaching much?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@tyloss said:

precisely my point you complete cretin.

you are damage controlling to the max hahaha

haha cop out accepted. i never even mentioned the ps4 increase because it means jack sh%t but u are so deluded u thought i brought it up haha the sdc is really getting to u, move along ur argument has been dismantled

I didn't say "numbers dont mean anything" so you've started lying now hahaha.

I said "we dont have numbers all we have is the chart"

My comment about the quantity of PS4 being soldout depends on how many are delivered to us. My point is is showing up the fail in your own logic hahaha

delusional cow is delusional.

besides, its nearly 5pm, time to go home and play titanfall!

well u said 'all you need to know is that it caused a jump in sales....' which mean sales numbers to u are pretty irrelevant and only thing that concerns u is if the sales increased or not. know the meaning of what u type ok sweetheart?

and wtf are u talking in your third paragraph? making no sense hahaha go to sleep, its past your bed time

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@tyloss said:

errr...it's not.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4HW12-ps4-console-fifa-14-extra-dualshock-controller

but lets pretend it is. ok, let's say the PS4 is out of stock everywhere....how many units did sony ship in during the last week? 50 or 100? or 10,000?

hahhahahaha holy sh%t, can u not read? i said 'its still hard to find a stand alone ps4' and 'even bundles sell out pretty quick', how the fu%k does your link disapprove anything i have said? and that bundle in your link is £120 over the standalone ps4, reaching much?

you obviously can't read either then.....you replied to my comment with "errm it is"

thats what appeared when it typed in PS4. not my fault the website gives me the dearest first.

you seem upset that titanfall is the UK's number one game. stay mad, maybe Infamous will save you some tissues next week.

anyway, it's home time.

haha my god are u trolling? i never simply responded with 'errm it is', that was used to disapprove your sarcastic 'bu bu ps4 sold out everywhere..' comment. i expanded the argument by telling u about the stock situation. when providing a link attempting to disapprove something at least provide a legit one that fulfils its purpose. and why would i be upset about about titanfall being no.1? im just disapproving lems theory of titanfall being some amazing system seller haha if it was truly second coming of christ m$ would have provided solid numbers by now

#schooled

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Man for a non excluisve game Cows are super upset about a game they can play on their ultra PCs..........lulz.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

LOL. Once again, all the journalists are wrong and you are right. HA HA HA HA!!! Cow narcissism. Classic.

How was i wrong how.?

Titanfall is not moving xbox one per say,is been giving free and on UK it came with a price drop,ALWAYS that bumps sales in fact price drops always do.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-officially-outsells-ps2-in-us/1100-6099369/

This is a fact even the original xbox outsold the PS2 after a price drop,now by next month it was losing again..

So stop acting like is not true,MS had to bundle a game that wasn't even launch and give it free to actually sell a few more xbox one,which is quite difference to what you and the industry was doing i am sure that is the PS4 get a price drop in UK and Infamous bundle free the xbox one would not see the light of the day,is without it and the PS4 still outselling it..lol

@ghostwarrior786 said:

only 96% haha, % sure are awesome arnt they lems?

'Zelda: Wind Waker HD Release Triggers 685% Increase In UK Wii U Hardware Sales'

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/zelda_wind_waker_hd_release_triggers_685_percent_increase_in_uk_wii_u_hardware_sales

I was about to post that even the bump stated is weak compare to other bumps like this one or one the PS3 got as well that was very high.

@lostrib said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Do you have trouble reading?

"Xbox One saw UK week-on-week sales jump by 96 percent alongside the arrival of Titanfall"

Yeah how many units were sold the week before the bump,without numbers that PR mean sh** the Wii U saw a 685% increase when Zelda hit that make the xbox one increase seem unimpressive,but then again the xbox one could have sold better than the wii u that week still,because 685% increase in when you sold 100 units before the increase mean little when the xbox one could have sold 96% more which is a smaller number but the units sold the week before the bump were 1,500.

So a 700% increase mean what the wii u sold 700 units,which are not even enough to pass the xbox one 1,500 units before the bump..

Yeah and that is the reason why % are useless without actually numbers.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 ghostwarrior786

@kuu2 said:

Man for a non excluisve game Cows are super upset about a game they can play on their ultra PCs..........lulz.

bu-bu i want to play titanfall on ps4!!!!!!!!

will buy on pc when they get rid of bots, meanwhile own lems

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Anyone else having trouble connecting to and staying connected to servers? PC version.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

LOL. Once again, all the journalists are wrong and you are right. HA HA HA HA!!! Cow narcissism. Classic.

How was i wrong how.?

Titanfall is not moving xbox one per say,is been giving free and on UK it came with a price drop,ALWAYS that bumps sales in fact price drops always do.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-officially-outsells-ps2-in-us/1100-6099369/

This is a fact even the original xbox outsold the PS2 after a price drop,now by next month it was losing again..

So stop acting like is not true,MS had to bundle a game that wasn't even launch and give it free to actually sell a few more xbox one,which is quite difference to what you and the industry was doing i am sure that is the PS4 get a price drop in UK and Infamous bundle free the xbox one would not see the light of the day,is without it and the PS4 still outselling it..lol

@ghostwarrior786 said:

'Zelda: Wind Waker HD Release Triggers 685% Increase In UK Wii U Hardware Sales'

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/zelda_wind_waker_hd_release_triggers_685_percent_increase_in_uk_wii_u_hardware_sales

I was about to post that even the bump stated is weak compare to other bumps like this one or one the PS3 got as well that was very high.

@lostrib said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Do you have trouble reading?

"Xbox One saw UK week-on-week sales jump by 96 percent alongside the arrival of Titanfall"

Yeah how many units were sold the week before the bump,without numbers that PR mean sh** the Wii U saw a 685% increase when Zelda hit that make the xbox one increase seem unimpressive,but then again the xbox one could have sold better than the wii u that week still,because 685% increase in when you sold 100 units before the increase mean little when the xbox one could have sold 96% more which is a smaller number but the units sold the week before the bump were 1,500.

So a 700% increase mean what the wii u sold 700 units,which are not even enough to pass the xbox one 1,500 units before the bump..

Yeah and that is the reason why % are useless without actually numbers.

SIte upon site are are calling it a system seller. Again, I have articles on my side, you have... you.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

So Cows have accepted the 9 from Gamespot and are now going after sales....What happens if those are good too?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By kuu2

@ghostwarrior786:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

Please tell me you are not being serious about not buying the game due to bots being in it?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ghostwarrior786

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

Please tell me you are not being serious about not buying the game due to bots being in it?

im actually serious, i cant stand the thought to being in the same server as 24 bots. i hate bots as much as i hate m$

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 wolverine4262

Better question: Anyone in here actually playing the game?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By lostrib

@wolverine4262 said:

Yeah, I played it this morning

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

For what it's worth, PS4 sales also increased by 72% last week.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#231 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

Eeeeeeeyup. So good.

hamster3_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 hamster3_3
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts

The game also came out on PC on Friday, but high street sales (which don't include digital, obviously) give the Xbox One version the edge - it claimed 94 per cent of copies sold.

http://www.totalxbox.com/73400/xbox-one-sales-up-96-in-uk-as-titanfall-tops-charts/

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

SIte upon site are are calling it a system seller. Again, I have articles on my side, you have... you.

That is because sites upon site are kissing MS foots.

The game was given free to new owners and in UK it accompany a price drop which always bump sales.

That can't be deny,now if i wanted an xbox one,and i think is to expensive at $500 and all of a sudden MS make a deal where i can get the unit for $50 less with the game included damn i would jump you are saving $100+ and your getting a game.

This ^^ will bump units,you will never know if Titanfall could sell units because MS gave it free,a game that sell units is one that is been sell apart and still make people get the unit.

No i have links proving that there was a price drop and i news about how MS chicken out and bundle titanfall in an attend to claim that it sold units,regardless of Titanfall been bundle or not the xbox one would have sell just like it did in January and in February,and like it will do in march and like it did on December,the only difference is that MS can now say Titanfall move 400k units when in real life the game doesn't deserve the credits for all those sales.

But considering how butthurt you were about the whole 3.9 million shipped fiasco in which you fiercely wanted to claim that MS sold 3.9 million units when 900k were still in store hands,i would not expect you to admit this..

Titanfall was given free apparently MS didn't have as much faith in the game selling the console by it self like you did.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 wolverine4262

@lostrib: @musicalmac:

Why doesnt it work for me? :(

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 kuu2

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786:

im actually serious, i cant stand the thought to being in the same server as 24 bots. i hate bots as much as i hate m$

You are missing out on a great game. You know you are going to buy it when the price comes down on it. The problem is you might wait a while since it is an Orgin game on PC.

It is a revolutionary FPS and will be copied for years.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 lostrib

@wolverine4262 said:

@lostrib: @musicalmac:

Why doesnt it work for me? :(

the game? on what system?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 tormentos
@GoldenElementXL said:

So Cows have accepted the 9 from Gamespot and are now going after sales....What happens if those are good too?

We still mocking it...hahahaha

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/635381-titanfall/index.html

85%....lol

Oh i predicted 1.8 millions to 2 millions in sales on xbox one wish it more than 50% penetrations,but no i see how there are no news what so ever about US sales,when MS love to gloat 1 days sales,so it most mean that the damage control response is been prepare or that the game simple fail to sell what it was projected to which would not surprise me considering,that the game was bundle free 2 weeks from launch in a very questionable move,believe it or not MS know how pre-orders are moving and how sales are going which may explain the move.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By lostrib

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

We still mocking it...hahahaha

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/635381-titanfall/index.html

85%....lol

Oh i predicted 1.8 millions to 2 millions in sales on xbox one wish it more than 50% penetrations,but no i see how there are no news what so ever about US sales,when MS love to gloat 1 days sales,so it most mean that the damage control response is been prepare or that the game simple fail to sell what it was projected to which would not surprise me considering,that the game was bundle free 2 weeks from launch in a very questionable move,believe it or not MS know how pre-orders are moving and how sales are going which may explain the move.

In other words, they haven't accepted it yet

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Cows hopes crushed at every turn.

1. "lets hope it flops and doesn't score well" Result: TitanFall met the hype and is a blast to play.

2. "lets hope it doesn't sell well" Result: Killing it.

What is next up to shatter your hopes?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

That is because sites upon site are kissing MS foots.

The game was given free to new owners and in UK it accompany a price drop which always bump sales.

That can't be deny,now if i wanted an xbox one,and i think is to expensive at $500 and all of a sudden MS make a deal where i can get the unit for $50 less with the game included damn i would jump you are saving $100+ and your getting a game.

This ^^ will bump units,you will never know if Titanfall could sell units because MS gave it free,a game that sell units is one that is been sell apart and still make people get the unit.

No i have links proving that there was a price drop and i news about how MS chicken out and bundle titanfall in an attend to claim that it sold units,regardless of Titanfall been bundle or not the xbox one would have sell just like it did in January and in February,and like it will do in march and like it did on December,the only difference is that MS can now say Titanfall move 400k units when in real life the game doesn't deserve the credits for all those sales.

But considering how butthurt you were about the whole 3.9 million shipped fiasco in which you fiercely wanted to claim that MS sold 3.9 million units when 900k were still in store hands,i would not expect you to admit this..

Titanfall was given free apparently MS didn't have as much faith in the game selling the console by it self like you did.

Teh conspiracay... Whatever, man. Just admit that you were wrong, and I won't bring it up again. No one is perfect. You have my word.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 wolverine4262

@lostrib said:

PC. It takes forever to connect to a server. Usually it then immediately disconnects. Sometimes I am able to play but the game frequently freezes or disconnects. It worked fine at launch. Just the past two days or so.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 lostrib

@wolverine4262 said:

@lostrib said:

PC. It takes forever to connect to a server. Usually it then immediately disconnects. Sometimes I am able to play but the game frequently freezes or disconnects. It worked fine at launch. Just the past two days or so.

repair install, make sure it is connecting to the correct data center, check your ports, yell at respawn on twitter

There is an issue on X1 for older ****** routers, but idk if that effects PC

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 wolverine4262
@lostrib said:

repair install, make sure it is connecting to the correct data center, check your ports, yell at respawn on twitter

There is an issue on X1 for older ****** routers, but idk if that effects PC

Ill try that repair. I already opened the required ports yesterday, and the data center is right. Ping is under 30ms.

May be the router, but like I said, I got on fine for the first few days. Im almost level 50 so Ive been playing plenty.

Thanks for the help.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 ghostwarrior786

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786:

You are missing out on a great game. You know you are going to buy it when the price comes down on it. The problem is you might wait a while since it is an Orgin game on PC.

It is a revolutionary FPS and will be copied for years.

its not even the price, simpycdkeys are selling it for £28 right now but im in the middle of uni and have exams in 4 weeks so i dont want to start playing a game. i spend more time on forums than playing games during uni haha. game looks good, will buy in june by that time hoping there is a bot free server

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Your calling a multi-million sales game a niche wtf is wrong with you?

its also currently one of the most viewed streamed games on twitch. its the modern hack n slash version of diablo in popularity now. and is now 3 games big.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#247 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tyloss said:

it's 2:1 unless you have a reliable source confirming those numbers. Your second stat is also wrong.

Also most of the latest posts in this thread almost seem like clones from another site.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@tyloss said:

it's 2:1 unless you have a reliable source confirming those numbers. Your second stat is also wrong.

Also most of the latest posts in this thread almost seem like clones from another site.

The dude likes to lie. In the Infamous hype thread he was saying the IGN review was out and was a 10. Troll is a Troll.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 TigerSuperman

@tyloss said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

how bizarre is it that ms so thoroughly trounces sony in the ability to produce killer apps.

sony has still not caught up to halogearsforza much less this new game changer.

what is it about modern gaming standards that sony can't get a handle on?

Uncharted sells more than Gears:

Unchated; the series has sold 17 million copies worldwide as of (April 2012). (Including only the 3 PS3 games).

The Gears of War series has sold over 22 million units (Jan 2014), (With 6 million on PC and 4 games on the Xbox 360).

. Gran Turismo sells literally 3x what Forza sells, hell Killzone sold 2x what the latest iteration of Forza sold.

Microsoft didn't produce TitanFall, Halo is the only valid point you have in terms of being a 'killer app'. Nice use of buzzwords though.

All you just literally did is confirm Uncharted sold less than Gears. Not only did they most likely include the 1 and 2 bundled for Unharted, but even if that's not the case, the PC version of Gears 1 only sold slightly above a million, and while the same can be said for Judgement, we have no numbers. Even if we say both of those sold 1.5 million just to be nice, that would be 22 million-3 million, which would be 2 million more than Uncharted. Keep in mind which games released at which size the installbase of both consoles was at as well. THEN you have to consider that BOTH your numbers are WRONG ANYWAY.

We don't have GT numbers or current Forza 5 numbers. I would not be surprised, despite the lack of attention, that GT6 outsold forza 5, but we don't have numbers. I think GT7 will be a more clear victory. No surprise here.

Gears was not produced my MS either, so I don't know why you are calling out Titanfall from not being being owned by MS. It was literally recently that MS brought the Gears Ip.

@sts106mat said:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/xbox-one-hardware-jumps-96-on-titanfall-launch/0129687

titanfall is uk number 1 beating dark souls 2. xboxone sales rose 100%

game is awesome and deserves its place at the top

Yes, when the text to your link een says 96, that means 100%. That system wars math.

@finalstar2007 said:

@sts106mat said:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/xbox-one-hardware-jumps-96-on-titanfall-launch/0129687

titanfall is uk number 1 beating dark souls 2. xboxone sales rose 100%

game is awesome and deserves its place at the top

Whats the exact number though? it could be 100k units all we know and seeing them not giving how many exactly sold proves its not that of a big number to brag about.. 1 week later and still no news on how much it did in NA.. must be a very low amount.

96% of nothing = nothing so a percentage is not an indication of how something is doing really unless there is proof how much was sold and how much bundles VS non-bundled.

time will tell how the game really did but there dosent seem to be any big fuss about it now that the game is out which is surprising

11+7 is 18, how has it been one week in NA?

@ghostwarrior786 said:

When you sell sub <60k and then move up to 150k that is around a 685% increase. Without numbers before, you can't say the 96% is big or small.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 TigerSuperman

@GoldenElementXL said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@tyloss said:

The dude likes to lie. In the Infamous hype thread he was saying the IGN review was out and was a 10. Troll is a Troll.

Someone would have to be on something to give Infamous a ten, excluding the always giving 10 websites of course.