The Official Titanfall thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

So because the old hype sticky has been removed it appears that the topic of Titanfall is still fresh in everyone's mind. So instead of System Wars becoming a TitanFall board, (especially with the 360 version still coming). Just keep it all in here. Feel free to discuss ANYTHING TitanFall related. Enjoy!

GameSpot - 9.0

IGN - 8.9

Metacritic - 86

#2 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

yay, another Titanfall sticky

#3 Edited by always_explicit (2655 posts) -

Well I am finally glad there is a great shooter whereby camping is no longer an issue. One of the most frustrating game breaking issues plaguing competitive multiplayer since the beginning of time has been virtually resolved thanks to glorious level design and enhanced mobility.

Drop a Titan on it.

#4 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23410 posts) -

thank god.

there for a moment it looked like cows were going to try and break the "xbox live is a rip" number of threads record.

#5 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

Tried to avoid it honestly, but there are like 9 threads on just the first page alone, plus with the 360 version coming, it probably won't die down anytime soon.

#6 Posted by MBirdy88 (7360 posts) -

The cow tears were just too much for this forum to handle!

#7 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

What does second generation do anyway ? You lose all your stuff and earn XP faster ?

Is that it, or is there anything else to it ?

Well I am finally glad there is a great shooter whereby camping is no longer an issue. One of the most frustrating game breaking issues plaguing competitive multiplayer since the beginning of time has been virtually resolved thanks to glorious level design and enhanced mobility.

Drop a Titan on it.

There are still good snipe/camp spots. But like you said, thanks to the mobility, openess of the maps and the kill cam they aren't a nuisance like in other games.

#8 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Tried to avoid it honestly, but there are like 9 threads on just the first page alone, plus with the 360 version coming, it probably won't die down anytime soon.

Everyone knew it was coming.

Titanfall is a really hot topic, especially among cows it seems :p

#9 Posted by wolverine4262 (18904 posts) -

Why was the old sticky removed if it was just going to be replaced? Do any of you guys talk to each other?

#10 Posted by blackace (19996 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

There were like 10 threads for Titanfall made by Cows. Thankfully Wadefan here locked them all. So much butthurt in those threads. Where are all the Infamous SS threads made by cows. I think I've seen only two threads.

http://www.ensenandoacomeramihijo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/crying_cow-150x150.jpg

#11 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

@blackace said:

@MBirdy88 said:

There were like 10 threads for Titanfall made by Cows. Thankfully Wadefan here locked them all. So much butthurt in those threads. Where are all the Infamous SS threads made by cows. I think I've seen only two threads.

Pffft, nobody cares about Infamous

Titanfall is all the rage these days.

#12 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

Why was the old sticky removed if it was just going to be replaced? Do any of you guys talk to each other?

We do. We didn't think that there would still be the amount of topics and DC over the game still. Instead of re-sticking that one that had over 2,000 posts, we just tossed a new one up.

#13 Posted by always_explicit (2655 posts) -

I am absolutely loving how much cows hate this game. I love hows its because of COWS that this sticky is necessary. Cows are talking about this game more than lems. Game drought leading to destructive behavior. HAH

#14 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@blackace said:

@MBirdy88 said:

I think we really expected to have to sticky that since that was the next big game out, but it seems like Titanfall is a tad bit more popular than we expected.

#15 Posted by wolverine4262 (18904 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

We didn't think that there would still be the amount of topics and DC over the game still.

That was your first mistake. That thread got over 2000 posts in in 3 days.

#16 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

We didn't think that there would still be the amount of topics and DC over the game still.

That was your first mistake. That thread got over 2000 posts in in 3 days.

It wasn't my call, it was a general consensus but yeah haha.

#17 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

I am absolutely loving how much cows hate this game. I love hows its because of COWS that this sticky is necessary. Cows are talking about this game more than lems. Game drought leading to destructive behavior. HAH

lems and hermits are too busy playing the game lol

cows have to wait for infamous so to pass time they create all these threads talking about Titanfall.

#18 Edited by super600 (30097 posts) -

Let's hope the titanfall threads stop now.

#19 Posted by wolverine4262 (18904 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

It wasn't my call, it was a general consensus but yeah haha.

Its all good. :selena:

#20 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2705 posts) -

The infamous hype thread keeps falling off the front page. Cows need to go talk about their games and let the Titanfall folks talk about Titanfall. And I thought multiplats didn't matter to Cows anyways. This one sure has them bent out of shape.....

#21 Posted by always_explicit (2655 posts) -

The infamous hype thread keeps falling off the front page. Cows need to go talk about their games and let the Titanfall folks talk about Titanfall. And I thought multiplats didn't matter to Cows anyways. This one sure has them bent out of shape.....

so much truth.

#22 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

so much truth.

This will be something to remember. How the cows were the one's who brought the sticky back. Almost ALL of the threads that were TitanFall related were about how TitanFall sucked.

#23 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6027 posts) -

Wow another sticky! Could this be a indicator of how big this game will be? Yup.

#24 Posted by kuu2 (6875 posts) -

Wow!!!!! Another Titanfall thread. Just shows how much of a winner the game is.

#25 Posted by freedomfreak (38642 posts) -

Wow! Another I just wanted to say Wow!

#26 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

Wow another sticky! Could this be a indicator of how big this game will be? Yup.

@kuu2 said:

Wow! Another I just wanted to say Wow!

#27 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11467 posts) -

#28 Posted by clyde46 (43955 posts) -

I'm surpised at how much butthurt the Cows are, for a game they all say is crap, they sure seem to care about it.

#29 Posted by HadOne2Many (1195 posts) -

Going to go on the record of the first page in this new sticky with a few things.

1. Titanfall is legit. The hype is real and it's the next big thing.

2. There will be at least 500,000 XB1's sold in March... in North America alone.

#30 Posted by MBirdy88 (7360 posts) -

I need help.... I have 2 weeks with no work, misses is working pretty much solid on 12 hour shifts... in a new city.... CANT PUT THE GAME DOWN.

JUST ONE MORE GAME.

#31 Posted by jonesy1911 (3482 posts) -

I don't know if I have cod style twitch shooter burnout or not. I Just can't get into the game... the damn bots man... the bots. They be so dumb!!

#32 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

Lol, so what is this like the 5th sticky?

Well the mods gave system wars a chance and not surprisingly it didn't work out

#33 Posted by gago-gago (9233 posts) -

My friends got their Titanfall bundles today! These guys are Sony fans first but this game is just too fun to miss. Anyway I'm almost a level 50, I think I'll hit it this weekend. Theres Achievements for that and a few I'm eyeing too. I usually get turned off by online Achievements but Titanfall and PvZ:GW changed that feeling for me, it's more fun to play and Achieve. I love it.

#34 Posted by ImaginaryLarry (10 posts) -

Titanfall should add more gamemodes and guns otherwise the game will die quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9V9LgMauQ

#35 Posted by CountBleck12 (22494 posts) -

Another sticky, yay.

#36 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28331 posts) -

lol titanfall 9
Killzone ShadowFail 7

#37 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -
#38 Posted by Caseytappy (2127 posts) -

it's a good thing to have a Titanfall sticky again so we can contain all the Cow tears in one topic as they where leaking all over the forum again .

I have never seen a faction opening so much topics about a game that's not even on their system .

#39 Posted by remiks00 (1626 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

I agree, so sick of seeing Anti-Titanfall threads. It's been the same damn topics for like 6 months now. Like I've said before, it's okay to dislike a game, but the amount of unjustified HATE towards this game has been absolutely unreal. Lots of insecurity perhaps...

#40 Posted by cainetao11 (16449 posts) -

Ok Cows crying made a new sticky. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#41 Posted by Animal-Mother (26304 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

That's not an indication of why there's a sticky. Do you really want to come to a place to try and discuss video games and all there's on the front page is 17 titantfall threads?

#42 Posted by kuu2 (6875 posts) -

@Animal-Mother: Come on, you know the only reason there was a sticky created was because the board was being bombarded with TitanGreatness threads. Also, did you get a One so we can play together?

#43 Posted by mems_1224 (46159 posts) -

Man, when is the last time a game was talked about this much in SW? Its been a while.

#44 Posted by psn8214 (14924 posts) -

This game is dope. So glad they came out with a PC version. I haven't enjoyed a shooter this much in a long time. The gameplay is phenomenal.

#45 Edited by Animal-Mother (26304 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother: Come on, you know the only reason there was a sticky created was because the board was being bombarded with TitanGreatness threads. Also, did you get a One so we can play together?

Not titangreatsness :P (well it is great, but all those threads) I opted out of the one for now and got it on PC. I had surgery two weeks ago (All is well I had to have something removed). So I had to save the some 200 bucks to pay for things like car and insurance :( Due to also not being paid in two weeks

#46 Posted by billing (609 posts) -

The hard-on intensifies,

Keep your Titanfall boners in the sticky Cows!

#47 Posted by Evo_nine (1596 posts) -

stupid cows, stop making titanfall threads dammit.

I hate these stickys.

#48 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20731 posts) -

Not even a single cow here trying to damage control, they must have giving up haha.

Too hard to damage control against a AAA game that is not on their PS4 I guess.

#49 Edited by super600 (30097 posts) -

Not even a single cow here trying to damage control, they must have giving up haha.

Too hard to damage control against a AAA game that is not on their PS4 I guess.

This sticky is here because everyone including me on the mod team knows what willl happen once this sticky is removed.This sticky will be up for a couple of days most likely anyway.

#50 Edited by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

lol agreed. The cow butthurt was so strong that Titanfall had to be stickied again. Has this ever happened in GS history? Is this great amount of cow butthurt a monumental achievement? All produced solely by the existence of Titanfall.