The Next Best Game is 12 Days Away!!!!

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

That's right 12 days away from the next best amazing awesome game!!!!

Titanfall?? Hell nooo

Infamous?? Pfft nooooo!!

No No I am talking about!!

The game looks awesome and amazing! So far the classes have been released as

1) Warrior

2) Mage

3)Thief ( I have never heard of a white thief before)

4) Jew (If you choose this class you can also do Cartman's accounting)

Previews thus far have been super positive and the game is stated as being more than a 6 hour adventure game with many throw backs to the show!

Telegraph Impression

IGN Preview

Gamespot Preview

Achievements look particularly rude and amazing!!

Achievements/ Trophies

So who else excited?!!! what classes will you guys be playing? What do you hope for this game: Characters? Places? Anything from past shows? And of course what the rating will the rating be?!

#2 Posted by Northernboxer (1666 posts) -

Really looking forward to this, but I'll wait for a sale depending on how long the game is.

#3 Posted by nini200 (9474 posts) -

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze comes out tomorrow or was that 2 in your OP a typo?

#4 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

Really looking forward to this, but I'll wait for a sale depending on how long the game is.

From what I've heard on podcasts is 2 hours into the game and they hand't even completed more than 10% of the main story so we can assume at least 20-30 Hrs which is amazing!

#5 Posted by Consternated (489 posts) -

@Northernboxer said:

From what I've heard on podcasts is 2 hours into the game and they hand't even completed more than 10% of the main story so we can assume at least 20-30 Hrs which is amazing!

If that's true, I'd probably pick it up full price.

#6 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@nini200: 12 days away march 4th is the release of South Park it does say 12 right? lol

#7 Edited by nini200 (9474 posts) -

@nini200: 12 days away march 4th is the release of South Park it does say 12 right? lol

Yea but the "Next" best comes in 1 day, not 12. 1 is before 12.

#8 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Northernboxer said:

If that's true, I'd probably pick it up full price.

It would be my guess including what many previews have said about side missions/ length and story etc!

#9 Posted by Zassimick (6246 posts) -

The only game I'm currently planning to purchase at launch. This year I've started working through my backlog rather than picking up more new games; it's been great so far but difficult when a game like Bravely Default is released and I'd rather not purchase it. South Park has always been one of the games that would be the exception though.

#10 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@nini200 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Yea but the "Next" best comes in 1 day, not 12. 1 is before 12.

I have yet to see anyone hyping Donkey Kong, I guess I should've changed it to March but I figured 12 days away was good!

#11 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

The only game I'm currently planning to purchase at launch. This year I've started working through my backlog rather than picking up more new games; it's been great so far but difficult when a game like Bravely Default is released and I'd rather not purchase it. South Park has always been one of the games that would be the exception though.

I agree i've had this on pre-order for quite a while and am excited even if if the game turned out to be 8 hours long, but accoridng to many sources game will be long and have a lot to do!!

#12 Edited by Pikminmaniac (8703 posts) -

My purchase of Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is taking precedence over all other purchases in the next few months. It's going to be keeping me busy for quite a while

#13 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

Didn't even know it was so soon :O nice. Got it pre-ordered

#14 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

Didn't even know it was so soon :O nice. Got it pre-ordered

12 Days!!!! I was worried for a while since the release date kept getting pushed back, but after the 13 minute gameplay vid was shown last week can't wait!!!

#15 Posted by sukraj (21902 posts) -

not looking forward to either of these two games.

#16 Posted by Ballroompirate (22269 posts) -

Highly disappointed that this topic isn't about Dark Souls 2 nor Titanfall.

#17 Edited by adamosmaki (9432 posts) -

This is gonna be the first time i might pick a game at full price since the witcher 2 ( well almost full price since there is a 20% discount on GMG ).

I love the tv series and Matt and Trey's involvement on the game sold ne

#18 Posted by blackace (20031 posts) -

@Solid_Max13: Yes, SP: The Stick of Truth FTW. I got my collectors edition pre-ordered. Can't wait.

#19 Posted by charizard1605 (55555 posts) -

So pumped for this

#20 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16609 posts) -

60 bucks for a 6 hour RPG? I mean, sure it'll probably be funny and stuff but that's ten bucks an hour.

#21 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Solid_Max13: Yes, SP: The Stick of Truth FTW. I got my collectors edition pre-ordered. Can't wait.

I have also pre-ordered the collectors edition and can't wait! I though of the regular version but, I'm a huge Matt and Trey fan and figured I would keep it as CE!

#22 Posted by getyeryayasout (7066 posts) -

I'm looking forward to playing Stick of Truth, I just worry that It'll have the same problem I had with the South Park Movie: after about a half hour the shows humor kinda wears thin. That's why it's great in a half hour TV show format, but the 2 hour movie started to wear out it's welcome by the time the credits rolled. Now try imagining the 100 hour long episode that the game will feel like, and I'm a little concerned. Having said that, I watched the first 15 minutes of the game and thought it looked really good. Gonna need reviews for this one.

#23 Posted by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

I feel I am in the minority when I say:

MEH, to this game.

#24 Posted by _Matt_ (8837 posts) -

Highly disappointed that this topic isn't about Dark Souls 2 nor Titanfall.

Me too; sadly though Dark Souls 2 is not coming out so soon :(

#25 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

Fart king.

#26 Edited by yokofox33 (29233 posts) -

Oh man, I can't wait for this game. I have a feeling it's going to be epic.

#27 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

I'm looking forward to playing Stick of Truth, I just worry that It'll have the same problem I had with the South Park Movie: after about a half hour the shows humor kinda wears thin. That's why it's great in a half hour TV show format, but the 2 hour movie started to wear out it's welcome by the time the credits rolled. Now try imagining the 100 hour long episode that the game will feel like, and I'm a little concerned. Having said that, I watched the first 15 minutes of the game and thought it looked really good. Gonna need reviews for this one.

That's a legitimate concern. I was not a huge fan of the movie either, and I am a huge South Park Fan, but I feel the game has a good balance between show, Humour and RPG, though it may not be everyone's cup of tea of course.

#28 Edited by Ballroompirate (22269 posts) -

Fart king.

Uninspiredcup isn't the topic creator, so wrong thread lol :P

#29 Edited by CyberLips (1807 posts) -
#30 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Fart king.

Because I'm not hyping Titanfall? Or Infamous? There's a million other topics of that going around and topic clearly states 12 days which Titanfall and Infamous does not launch, If you want to talk about those there's stickies above why come here and troll?

#31 Posted by Ballroompirate (22269 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Fart king.

Because I'm not hyping Titanfall? Or Infamous? There's a million other topics of that going around and topic clearly states 12 days which Titanfall and Infamous does not launch, If you want to talk about those there's stickies above why come here and troll?

Wasn't making fun of you, was making fun of Uninspiredcup for being a crappy poster.

#32 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Fart king.

Wasn't making fun of you, was making fun of Uninspiredcup for being a crappy poster.

ah my bad! And

@CyberLips:

#33 Edited by clone01 (24396 posts) -

Excited for this one. Day one buy.

#34 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Fart king.

ah my bad! And

@CyberLips:

Aw c'mon guys, we had jacket king, Tree King, now we have Cartman's ass.

#35 Posted by mbrockway (3345 posts) -

Glad you reminded me, I had it preordered last year but cancelled it after it went in publisher limbo. Preordered for PC! I am fully expecting Obsidian to completely blow me away and show that all their previous bug fests were their publisher's fault, not theirs. On that note, I really wish Bethesda would announce Obsidian is writing the scenario for Fallout 4. I still can't even force myself to play the wacky derp fest that was 3.

#36 Posted by foxhound_fox (87372 posts) -

Okay. I have to get this.

Especially considering it's Obsidian.

Their next project should be an Elder Scrolls game. They did wonderful things with New Vegas.

#37 Posted by joel_c17 (2826 posts) -

This game looks like orgasm

#38 Edited by remiks00 (1638 posts) -

I have recently gotten extremely interested in this game again. I hope it's going to be great, the previews have mostly been positive so far. Is it suppose to be only 6 hours though????? that's a shame. :(

#39 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

Okay. I have to get this.

Especially considering it's Obsidian.

Their next project should be an Elder Scrolls game. They did wonderful things with New Vegas.

I agree I and hope they can bring new life to Fallout on Next-Gen or even the once proposed Fallout MMO!

#40 Posted by millerlight89 (18346 posts) -

I'm not feeling it. I grew out of South Park a while back. I hate how the game looks. The combat looks boring. Then here is Obsidian, the devs. I've given them so many shots. I can't be bothered to give them another, at least at full price. I'll get Thief and wait until DS 2 and Titanfall.

#41 Posted by getyeryayasout (7066 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

That's a legitimate concern. I was not a huge fan of the movie either, and I am a huge South Park Fan, but I feel the game has a good balance between show, Humour and RPG, though it may not be everyone's cup of tea of course.

I'm hoping for the best. I guess if it gets to be too much I can save and quit, but I typically game for several hours at a clip. I'm sure I can figure out a happy medium, game looks great. So few games have a legit funny sense of humor, this game should have that in spades, plus quality gameplay. It's been a longtime since I've enjoyed this type of RPG and this is getting me fired up. Might have to day one it. Forget what I said before. :P

#42 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3663 posts) -

3 good games in 12 days... man, it has been awhile. Someone que the it's happening gif. The good games are starting to roll in, and it will be steady for at least 3 to 4 years.

#43 Edited by remiks00 (1638 posts) -

@WitIsWisdom said:

3 good games in 12 days... man, it has been awhile. Someone que the it's happening gif. The good games are starting to roll in, and it will be steady for at least 3 to 4 years.

#44 Edited by WitIsWisdom (3663 posts) -

@remiks00

Right on que. Good man.

It needed to be done, and I am tired... now I can go to bed.. was too tired to post it... lol

#45 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

@nini200 said:

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze comes out tomorrow or was that 2 in your OP a typo?

#46 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

60 bucks for a 6 hour RPG? I mean, sure it'll probably be funny and stuff but that's ten bucks an hour.

ummm... What makes you think it's 6 hours?

#47 Posted by blamix99 (1623 posts) -

whats south park like these days? i only played 1 and that was back on the PS1. i'll give it a try if it gets great reviews from sites

#48 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5201 posts) -

Looks actually pretty good.

#49 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24613 posts) -

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze Came out Today by the way.

But man Really? Stick of Truth is actually getting released? We should have a party that day.

#50 Posted by murray69murray (126 posts) -

Is this a joke?