The Most Insignificant System.

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll The Most Insignificant System. (228 votes)

PC 6%
PlayStation 4 23%
Wii U 29%
Xbox One 42%

What do you think is the most insignificant system that if it just disappeared (outside from simply supplying competition) would have the littlest impact and would be missed the least?

• 
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#51 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

The PS4 is "winning"? What the hell?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#52 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@BPoole96 said:

It is objectively the Wii U. It only exists for Nintendo to make games on, nothing else.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#53 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Gonna go with Xbox One.

PC, in this day and age it's freakin' VITAL to our life style.

PS4 has some interesting Exclusives like Bloodborn, Uncharted 4, and The Order 1888 coming and WiiU, while this console wouldn't be missed if it disappeared either, has Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 going for it so that's a huge plus over the Xbox One.

The Xbox One just feels like a "Me Too" console to the PS4 and tries too hard to be it's superior cousin, Windows 8. The only things it's going for it is Killer Instinct and Halo. Most of it's other offerings are found on other systems and they look more appealing on them too. Considering the Big Launch Titles for it are now coming to PC, I don't see a Reason to get one now unless I REALLY want to Play Killer Instinct or Halo.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

Gonna go with Xbox One.

PC, in this day and age it's freakin' VITAL to our life style.

PS4 has some interesting Exclusives like Bloodborn, Uncharted 4, and The Order 1888 coming and WiiU, while this console wouldn't be missed if it disappeared either, has Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 going for it so that's a huge plus over the Xbox One.

The Xbox One just feels like a "Me Too" console to the PS4 and tries too hard to be it's superior cousin, Windows 8. The only things it's going for it is Killer Instinct and Halo. Most of it's other offerings are found on other systems and they look more appealing on them too. Considering the Big Launch Titles for it are now coming to PC, I don't see a Reason to get one now unless I REALLY want to Play Killer Instinct or Halo.

Eh, I bought a ps4 and I'd say the xbox one is the more attractive console. But I agree about PC being vital to the gaming community, ALONG with Nintendo and. PS4 and Xbox One will simply have a handful of must plays I think.

PS4 and Xbox One do not feel like game consoles to me. The way everything is layed out almost feels like a subscription service. Turn on console, start netflix, "need to update for network features", and that is just bogus. Yesterday it could play netflix just fine. ....install game, still need disc........................................now I get the reasons but all the benefits of connected accounts bring about a change to the simplicity of console gaming that I now think Nintendo has got it right(with a few exceptions of course). As of now the ps4 is the worst console I've ever owned.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

- lol Shielder thread

- xbone is the most irrelevant since MS doesn't invest in 1st party studios for it

- Both PS4 and XB1 are still irrelevant since they're already outdated, have crappy features, and are more concerned with being multi media devices than gaming machines

- Voted PS4 because Shielder makes bad threads and cows are 10x more annoying than lems

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Sorted by irrelevance.

1. WiiU

Has abolutely no relevance for the general public and for the most part of the gaming community

2. Gaming PC

No revelance for the general public but growing numbers in the gaming community

3. Xbone

Lesser relevance for the general public because the PS4 is superior in every way and the gaming community will use it as for exclusives only (If it had any worthwhile)

4. PS4

Greatest relevance for the general public and gaming community in terms of consoles.

5. Laptops/ Weak PC/ Tablets etc.

Almost everyone owns a PC where indies and browser games can be played. Has the biggest relevance for the general public and gaming community all in all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#58 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

lol, what the hell happened to this poll?

Anyway, voted Wii U in that it might be a great and amazing console, but it's also highly insular from the rest of the industry, so if it were to just up and disappear tomorrow, no one but Nintendo would be affected.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#59  Edited By CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

Where are these users coming from? I only see a dozen or so people post on SW.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@CyberLips said:

Alts.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44552 Posts

Vita

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#62 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@CyberLips said:

Alts.

How desperate can people be? geez....

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@CyberLips said:

@clyde46 said:

@CyberLips said:

Alts.

How desperate can people be? geez....

In some cases, very.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45089 Posts

We all know the real answer is Wii U but the sheep here will try to save grace. If people really gave a crap about it it'd be doing much better than it is.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#65 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

PC. No good games really and the few ones that are available can also be played on consoles. From your couch. Computers are for work not video games.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

PS4. All it has are PC indie ports.

Xbox One. Because all it's exclusives will eventually end up on PC looking better.

At least it has exclusives at some point.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mems_1224

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Xbox One. Because all it's exclusives will eventually end up on PC looking better.

What exclusives?. Youdon't have Ryse, and DR3 any more. Titanfall is better on PC by far. All youhave is Forza 5 and Crimson Dragon. In contrast, PS4 has Killzone, Knack, Infamous, and Resogun.

And then there's TLOU Remastered. Sure, it's not exclusive to PS4, but at least it's actually the better version unlike Titanfall, Ryse, and DR3 which is better on PC. Xbox is utterly pointless lol. It's quite sad really. And Quantum Break WILL make it's way to PC too. Jesus.. must be hard for the lems.

lol I dont even own an Xbone. Also, TItanfall isn't better on PC. barely anyone plays. Ill take The MCC over anything the PS4 will ever get though, easily.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#71 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

I honestly forget that the Xbone or PS4 even exist when I'm not on SW.

All they've done for the industry so far is start a remake/remaster trend.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 mems_1224

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

What exclusives?. Youdon't have Ryse, and DR3 any more. Titanfall is better on PC by far. All youhave is Forza 5 and Crimson Dragon. In contrast, PS4 has Killzone, Knack, Infamous, and Resogun.

And then there's TLOU Remastered. Sure, it's not exclusive to PS4, but at least it's actually the better version unlike Titanfall, Ryse, and DR3 which is better on PC. Xbox is utterly pointless lol. It's quite sad really. And Quantum Break WILL make it's way to PC too. Jesus.. must be hard for the lems.

lol I dont even own an Xbone. Also, TItanfall isn't better on PC. barely anyone plays. Ill take The MCC over anything the PS4 will ever get though, easily.

It's okay coz I have Halo 1 and 2 on PC. Halo 3 and 4 on 360. And Halo 4 was garbage lol. What makes you think Halo 5 will be any better? 343i is just a Microsoft money grabbing ploy to keep cashing in on the Halo franchise (in other words, for the $$$). The brains behind it's genious is gone. Lol Destiny feels more like Halo than Halo 4. Halo 4 feels like a TV drama where as Halo 1-3 feel like a blockbuster sci-fi movie. God I miss Bungie Halo games :(

It's funny how you say all that PS4 has are PC indie ports yet all Xbox gets are gimped PC games. I'm not gonna lie though, MCC is amazing value and I love Halo. It would be truly fanboyish for me to downplay a deal like that.

That said, Xbox is currently fighting a loosing battle. It's exclusives aren't even cemented and multiplats are noticably inferior. I'll get one when Halo 5 is released. But then what will I do once I've played that? It will be gathering dust.

Xbone versions of Halo 1 and 2 are better than the PC versions. Halo 4 wasn't garbage, it just wasn't up to the franchise's incredibly high standards. I never said anything about Halo 5. Destiny is garbage. That beta was fucking awful.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46226 Posts

@BPoole96 said:

@sHaDyCuBe321: if that were true then the Wii U wouldn't be lagging behind in sales despite being out a year longer.

None of PS4 or XB1's big exclusives have even come our yet and they're already selling well

afaik the Wii U is ahead in sales of the Xbone

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

Xbone, then PC

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@b4x said:

None of the above....

I nominate Vita.

Handhelds aren't in this.

The poll is a waste of forum space. Anyone that picks any of the listed systems is wrong.

Dumb poll is dumb.

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

Xbox of course. Even developers think it is the most insignificant. So does the public.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By B4X

@tacoma1972 said:

Xbox of course. Even developers think it is the most insignificant. So does the public.

Averaging 200 K consoles sold a month... Public despises it!

EDIT: Posts like this just convey posters to join Systemwars..

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Jesus. Well played guys 114 votes on a poll to simply say that xbone is insignifcant. I hope making the alts were worth.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

It's gotta be the xbone since It's always an afterthought. That's pretty sad considering this puts it behind the U, which is an utter catastrophe in my experience.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 B4X

@bldgirsh said:

Jesus. Well played guys 114 votes on a poll to simply say that xbone is insignifcant. I hope making the alts were worth.

The Sony fanboy is strong in these parts. :p

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 B4X

@doozie78 said:

It's gotta be the xbone since It's always an afterthought. That's pretty sad considering this puts it behind the U, which is an utter catastrophe in my experience.

Alt hyperbole...next alt step up please. :p

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#84  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Vita and Xbone.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#85  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@SolidTy said:

I can't answer this as it's too early in the generation...but it's curious:

Bu-bu-but this is TEH Cowspot?

Therefore this poll is broken as the PS4 shouldn't be leading by 52%? I say this because the PS4 is leading the poll by a huge margin as the most insignificant machine? I guess some fanboys have been lying to themselves and us when they whine and generalize "it's COWSPOT!!!" constantly.

Or we can stop being morons and proclaiming, "Sheepspot/Cowspot/Hermspot/Lemspot!!!!" just because a poll doesn't go the way we want.

BTW: I'm fully aware that by posting in this thread, I can potentially be shaping future troll/fanboy votes and posts, but whatever. My point remains valid as of the time of this post with documented evidence noted above in the picture.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Doozie78

@b4x said:

@doozie78 said:

It's an alt because it's my gaming name not some old name I didn't want, there are legit reasons for new names you should know.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#87  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Because this old name...

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Doozie78

Is crap.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 B4X

@doozie78 said:

@b4x said:

@doozie78 said:

It's an alt because it's my gaming name not some old name I didn't want, there are legit reasons for new names you should know.

That BS excuse doesn't make that garbage flame-bait post any better?

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#90 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@charizard1605: I will have to disagree on this one. The fact that there would be no Mario, no Pokemon, and no Zelda alone would be a significant dent on the industry.

You assume that Nintendo would just go third party intact, when all facts point toward them rather going bankrupt than go third party and make handhelds, as some morons think (not you, of course).

Nintendo can go bankrupt tomorrow, but even then, it would raise a bidding war that would make THQ look like kids selling Yu Gi Oh cards in the playground (it actually got banned in my school because kids were selling Blue Eyes White Dragon at 500% markup).

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Doozie78

@b4x said:

@doozie78 said:

@b4x said:

@doozie78 said:

That makes it legit, that's about all. The bone isn't the best system, not many would disagree except for the hardcore microshaft fans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#92 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@hiphops_savior said:

@charizard1605: I will have to disagree on this one. The fact that there would be no Mario, no Pokemon, and no Zelda alone would be a significant dent on the industry.

You assume that Nintendo would just go third party intact, when all facts point toward them rather going bankrupt than go third party and make handhelds, as some morons think (not you, of course).

Nintendo can go bankrupt tomorrow, but even then, it would raise a bidding war that would make THQ look like kids selling Yu Gi Oh cards in the playground (it actually got banned in my school because kids were selling Blue Eyes White Dragon at 500% markup).

Hey hey hey, I said nothing about Nintendo disappearing or going third party or anything, my analysis was restricted solely to the Wii U. Nintendo and its properties can still continue to exist and thrive on the 3DS, functionally to the market at large, it would make no difference whatsoever, since it is defacto the exact same situation as right now anyway.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 mems_1224

@scottpsfan14 said:

Halo 1 and 2 still have a big online multiplayer community to this day on PC. Let's see if MCC does in 10 years time. Also, I don't care about graphics upgrades as long as I can play the game. And it still looks servicable on PC any way. And I can use KB/M as it is better for shooters. Not downplaying the work they did to remake the games thou. They did a very good job with remaking it. And Halo 4 was one of the best looking games last gen, I can't wait to see what they done with the XB1 version be it visuals alone.

But Halo 4 was really lacking if you compare it to say no. 3. From the gameplay to the story, and even the way it was told. Look at the ending for Halo 3 how epic it was. The music and the dialouge. Jesus man. If Halo 5 is half as epic as Halo 3, they are doing the franchise justice.

Also, Destiny is okay. I like the music. It's very Bungie Halo. And I think it's quite fun to play if I'm honest. Halo 3 is still better though. Halo 4 however, is not lol.

Barely anyone plays Halo 2 on PC. I just checked and there wasn't a single full room in any server. The most was 7 out of 16 players for a CTF. Either way, MCC is still better than both PC Halo games since its more than just adding graphics upgrades.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 B4X

@doozie78 said:

@b4x said:

@doozie78 said:

@b4x said:

@doozie78 said:

That makes it legit, that's about all. The bone isn't the best system, not many would disagree except for the hardcore microshaft fans.

200k sold per month average. 5 million + sold less than a year.

You're a smart man.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#95 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Lol it's funny how the poll turned around once all of the alt accounts started flooding in. I don't think i've seen a flood of low post counts come into a thread like this before.

Ps4 is most insignificant.. it is just more of the same with nothing but indie games and old pc ports from years past boosting its game count.

At least the X1 was trying to move consoles forward even if people were not so receptive to it. The wiiU has it's niche that it fills and pc gaming will always be vital as, well, that is what games are made on to begin with is pc

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

I misread the title and voted for pc sorry

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#97 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

The PS4 is "winning"? What the hell?

Yeah I thought the same thing.

Well looks like the tides have turned.

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

I had to think about this one. I chose the Xbone over the Wii U. Here is my reasoning for the choice It now has the unfortunate distinction to playing second fettle to the PS4 because Kinect is not part of the package as a mandatory deal. It is less powerful. While not completely critical, it will matter to more tech savvy people such as the fine people here on System Wars. It has lost exclusives to the PC recently that were supposed to stay on Xbone. Most of the titles that I will play on it are also on PC. I happen to have a decent setup so that deters me the most. The Wii U plays a VERY close second with lack of 3rd party support and will end its life in 3rd place. I say that if more than Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct interested me I would change my vote to the Wii U in a heartbeat.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#99  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

It's amazing how a poll changes that quickly lol.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

The Xbone.

• Currently in last place sales wise
  • Least amount of games
  • 180's since launch that make it an inferior copy of the PS4