The main reason why PS4 is outselling Xbox one

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

Tbh the only reason the sales are so close is because of the lack of ps4's available. there are so many people who own an x1 because the ps4 was simply unavailable.

Even if they were the same price people will buy the ps4. It is now proven that it runs superior multiplats and MS is continuously downplaying the power difference.Even joe bloggs the average consumer is aware there is a quality difference.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

There's a few reasons why PS4 is doing better:

1. It is cheaper and more powerful and has a lot of good press.

2. Kinect was a terrible decision last gen and I feel it will be the same this Gen, Kinect should've been sold separately and not mandatory. Xbox was amazing before Kinect adding that stupid gimmick felt so tacked on, to re-add it this gen is just awful too.

3. The XOne got a lot of bad press that MS had to re-shift since popularity was decreasing a lot with the system

4. It feels like MS is taking a step backwards like Sony did last gen, focusing more on media and TV, and the design is huge plus no upgradable HDD

5. Long install times as well as Resolution.

It's not to say MS can;t turn this around they are doing well better than initially thought but I expected better from MS this gen, and it feels like they took a step backwards towards this gen, but it's still too early to tell for now.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@jsolidus said:

Sony could get away with higher price due its name.

That pretty much destroyed them last generation. Sales started to pick up after a price drop. The first price drop was to clear 60GB models, to make way for the 80GB in NA...

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

1.- 100 cheaper than xbone

2.- promsied gamer-friendly stuff

3.- promised no DRM and no restrictions for used games

4.- promoted the ps4 as a gaming machine first, xbone was promoted as an all-in-one cablebox

5.- has more games to offer with actual gameplay

6.- it's the lesser evil

7.- people want to play games rather than have "an experience"

8.- kinect is the least of priorities for most core gamers

9.- most multiplats are shown to run better on the ps4

and those are off the top of my head

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@blamix99 said:

the main reason is because the PS4 is cheaper and way more powerful..

can i change my answer to because some people actually think this ^is true

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@silversix_ said:

The real reason(s) are these. Every 'aware' gamer (not your usual brogamer that know nothing else but BF/gears/halo/cod) knows very well how much more powerful the Quad is (lems/fanboys dont want to accept this but that's their probelm, not ours). Every aware gamer knows (from passed experience and games announced for 2014) that Sony decapitates MS when it comes to exclusives. Every gamer (aware or brogamer) can see that $100 difference. This is why X1 sells less and will never surpass PS4. To me a less powerful system (its significantly less powerful, not just a little bit) and the fact that this underpowered system is sold FOR MORE (not $20 more mind you) is an insta GTFO and out consideration.

except your post is 100% biased and comes off sounding nothing more then a fanboy rant passing off biased opinion as some sort of fact. So out of pure amusement i will show you where you went wrong

1) there is no such thing as a "real gamer" "bro gamer" etc etc. anyone who is into gaming as a hobby is a gamer. Even if they don't share your preference from games, doesn't make them any less of a gamer. For instance i can easily call you not a real gamer as you own only half the gaming platforms (PC, PS4) compared to the 75% i own (xbox, PS, PC) and then someone who as a wii u can say I'm not a real gamer as they own 100%. Why would Myself, or anyone be "less of a gamer" then you becuase we don't share your opinion. If anything i'm more of a gamer since i'll play games on any system instead of tying myself to one platform.

2) Even if you try to classify "brogamers" how do you say halo and gears fanbase is anywhere similar to BF and CoD. as someone who has played all 4, i can tell you the fanbses for CoD, BF4, Halo, and Gears are all way different communities. what if i made a category of "lamegamers" who play FF, KH, Skyrim, The witcher, and fallout only? is that fair becuase they are all SP RPGs? the answer is no

3) The exclusives is nothing more then opinion. Some people prefer UC, God of War, GT to Halo, Forza, Gears. and vice versa. Both have the same amount of "big franchises" for the most part. again your passing opinion as fact

4) sales =/= quality or Justin bieber is the best musician, Avatar is the best movie, and Minecraft is the best game all time. I guarentee that 99.9999% of people would disagree with that.

5) As far as power goes, that's a complete joke. a "huge" power difference would be comparing a high end PC to a PS1. even the xbox which was more powerful then a PS2 wasn't a"huge" difference by any means

6) again you discount the power of an online network. it amazes me how people can tout a 20 dollar difference in GPU or RAM but ignore a 5 billion dollar difference of having server farms worldwide with over 1 million servers, 300k dedicated to a gaming network compared to a company that has nothing even close. it would be like saying that its ok I don't own 500 ferraris i can rent a geo metro anytime I want from hertz. There is a difference

Should i declare you lemming now or should i wait until a few more suck up post to MS.?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lundy86_4  Online

@tormentos said:

Should i declare you lemming now or should i wait until a few more suck up post to MS.?

Way to address what was said. Damn, eltormento.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@gamemediator said:

It's $100 cheaper. I think most people who bash Xbox one are ignorant of Kinect and the experience of what Xbox one offers. Microsoft needs to drop the price though.

The different genres Sony 1st party developers offering ( from crazy platforms to shooting and from racing to action adventures etc etc ) is one of the main reasons why i like Sony. It has so many great exclusives on almost every genre is insane. No other console can go near to that variety

If we add the fact that is 100$ cheaper while is better on same multiplatform games on same price tag that X1 offering let alone you know beforehand that youll be getting exclusives after exclusives till PS5 arrival and beyond , something that Nintendo nor M$ ever did with their products , aka = VALUE ... The choice is pretty simple this generation.

As you see way more reasons than this 100$ difference. Its one of the main reasons but hell , not the only one.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

It's losing because Kinect is delaying its release in other countries. That's pretty much the only real reason that can actually be tracked. Still 3 million+ in 13 countries is impressive.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By darkangel115

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

@silversix_ said:

The real reason(s) are these. Every 'aware' gamer (not your usual brogamer that know nothing else but BF/gears/halo/cod) knows very well how much more powerful the Quad is (lems/fanboys dont want to accept this but that's their probelm, not ours). Every aware gamer knows (from passed experience and games announced for 2014) that Sony decapitates MS when it comes to exclusives. Every gamer (aware or brogamer) can see that $100 difference. This is why X1 sells less and will never surpass PS4. To me a less powerful system (its significantly less powerful, not just a little bit) and the fact that this underpowered system is sold FOR MORE (not $20 more mind you) is an insta GTFO and out consideration.

except your post is 100% biased and comes off sounding nothing more then a fanboy rant passing off biased opinion as some sort of fact. So out of pure amusement i will show you where you went wrong

1) there is no such thing as a "real gamer" "bro gamer" etc etc. anyone who is into gaming as a hobby is a gamer. Even if they don't share your preference from games, doesn't make them any less of a gamer. For instance i can easily call you not a real gamer as you own only half the gaming platforms (PC, PS4) compared to the 75% i own (xbox, PS, PC) and then someone who as a wii u can say I'm not a real gamer as they own 100%. Why would Myself, or anyone be "less of a gamer" then you becuase we don't share your opinion. If anything i'm more of a gamer since i'll play games on any system instead of tying myself to one platform.

2) Even if you try to classify "brogamers" how do you say halo and gears fanbase is anywhere similar to BF and CoD. as someone who has played all 4, i can tell you the fanbses for CoD, BF4, Halo, and Gears are all way different communities. what if i made a category of "lamegamers" who play FF, KH, Skyrim, The witcher, and fallout only? is that fair becuase they are all SP RPGs? the answer is no

3) The exclusives is nothing more then opinion. Some people prefer UC, God of War, GT to Halo, Forza, Gears. and vice versa. Both have the same amount of "big franchises" for the most part. again your passing opinion as fact

4) sales =/= quality or Justin bieber is the best musician, Avatar is the best movie, and Minecraft is the best game all time. I guarentee that 99.9999% of people would disagree with that.

5) As far as power goes, that's a complete joke. a "huge" power difference would be comparing a high end PC to a PS1. even the xbox which was more powerful then a PS2 wasn't a"huge" difference by any means

6) again you discount the power of an online network. it amazes me how people can tout a 20 dollar difference in GPU or RAM but ignore a 5 billion dollar difference of having server farms worldwide with over 1 million servers, 300k dedicated to a gaming network compared to a company that has nothing even close. it would be like saying that its ok I don't own 500 ferraris i can rent a geo metro anytime I want from hertz. There is a difference

A lemming wouldn't own a PS4 and a PC capable of gaming, or a 360, PS3, wii, PS2, PS2, xbox, gamecube etc. Pointing out a cows stupidity doesn't make me a lemming, same way pointing out a lemmings stupidity doesn't make me a cow ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

I'm not interested in the Kinect experience, I do not feel it is wise for me to ever purchase an Xbox One, even though I like the console.

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
@gamemediator said:

It's $100 cheaper. I think most people who bash Xbox one are ignorant of Kinect and the experience of what Xbox one offers. Microsoft needs to drop the price though.

Most people don't care about Kinect, but even in the case if the Kinect does offer such an experience that's worth the value, shouldn't it be the duty of Microsoft to communicate that message? In which case they're certainly not doing either.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@PSdual_wielder said:
@gamemediator said:

Most people don't care about Kinect, but even in the case if the Kinect does offer such an experience that's worth the value, shouldn't it be the duty of Microsoft to communicate that message? In which case they're certainly not doing either.

Other than 25+ million people, but yeah, most people in the areas it was sold in don't care about kinect. Even though it sold 25 million in the markets it was pushed in and sold out most of what was shipped.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tormentos

@darkangel115 said:

A lemming wouldn't own a PS4 and a PC capable of gaming, or a 360, PS3, wii, PS2, PS2, xbox, gamecube etc. Pointing out a cows stupidity doesn't make me a lemming, same way pointing out a lemmings stupidity doesn't make me a cow ;)

Is that you Blackace.?

I own pretty much all consoles but this gen ones,because i am waiting for something worth while to play and having all platforms doesn't make you unbiased...lol

That blackace manticore argument is that you Ace are you shameful and don't want to post from your original account.?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By tormentos

@lundy86_4 said:

@tormentos said:

Way to address what was said. Damn, eltormento.

Oh there is no point in addressing his stupidity,sales don't represent quality now when the 360 had the sales some how it did..lol

But you are old here and you know but like always you pretend you don't.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@tormentos said:

Oh there is no point in addressing his stupidity,sales don't represent quality now when the 360 had the sales some how it did..lol

But you are old here and you know but like always you pretend you don't.

Address what he said.

I pretend i know what? lol, well done.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@gamemediator said:

Price and lots of hype the PS4 got. Plus the PS is more popular in two out of the 3 major regions. Which explains why the PS3 gained ground on the XBox 360. If the XBox was even 1/2 as popular as the Playstation in Japan, XBox 360 would be millions ahead of the PS3 right now.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

If the Xbone was a decent system people would gladly pay the extra $100...trouble is it's not. It's underpowered and has a mandatory spycam so the $100 really has nothing to do with it, it's just an inferior machine and will always be playing catch up. Using the $100 excuse is just lems in denial.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@blackace: That logic applies to PS in America as well.....

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 darkangel115

@tormentos: address what I said. And I never said the 360 was better because of sales. That's stupidity from lemmings. Don't group me with them either

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@darkangel115: SO buying a console because its cheaper is terribad reason? because buying a system with MUCH more and superior exclusives is a terribad reason? because buying a more powerful system that will run ALL multiplats at better settings is a bad reason? Oh please they're all so bad reasons....................

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#73 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@blamix99 said:

the main reason is because the PS4 is cheaper and way more powerful..

can i change my answer to because some people actually think this ^is true

yup of course, LOL.. do you got any proof?

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GameMediator
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

@silversix_ said:

The main reason the ps4 is outselling the bone is because its a much superior system in every way a home console can be. Simple as that.

Ignorant post is ignorant^

PS4 has SLIGHLTY better graphics, its not far superior. Just wait until Direct X 11.2 gets released. And how can PS4 be "far superior in every way" if it "simply" can't do ALOT of what Xbox one can?

Im not a Microsoft fanboy, as a matter of fact I hate how greedy they are, I sold my 360 and played my PS3 for the majority of last gen. However, I love what Microsoft is doing. They built a machine for the future. Sony just did the same old thing, It's a gaming console. Microsoft innovated better than Nintendo this gen. It baffles me how ignorant gamers are, they base the best console on mainly graphics. BTW the consoles just launched, and XBone is a lot harder to develop for. Just like when 360 first came out the graphics were not that great. Also, to even say a console is better based on graphics this gen is ridiculous, almost ANY game nowadays looks great. graphics don't matter to real gamers, ill have more fun playing NES than Knack or killzone.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@gamemediator said:

@silversix_ said:

The main reason the ps4 is outselling the bone is because its a much superior system in every way a home console can be. Simple as that.

PS4 has SLIGHLTY better graphics

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By GameMediator
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

^ really? well.... at least I explained why.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#77 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

For me the main reason to buy PS4 over Xbone is Sony first and second party devs' track record on PS3. PS3 virtually obliterated 360 in terms of variability and quality of exclusive games and I expect no less of PS4. Didn't buy it yet though, waiting for proper killer app.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Yea, it's cheaper but not the only reason. I simply won't buy a One as long as MS insists on piggybacking that garbage Kinect, which I have no use for, with it. I've also heard things about the One that sound negative, such as an overly convoluted and poorly designed UI, though that's simply hearsay. Plus I'm still pissed at MS for the DRM bullshit they attempted at E3, and still believe they will eventually implement it. They pulled a 180, they'll do it again. It just will be a more gradual implementation over a prolonged period, nothing drastic. They even came out and said they still believe in the direction they tried to go, just that it was us gamers who weren't "ready" for it. Anyone who thinks MS has abandoned DRM is exceptionally naive.

MS got arrogant and began to show disregard and contempt towards their userbase, and I'll not support them due to it. Luckily none of their exclusives are must haves for me. I'll be carefully watching them this gen.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

strongly agree, if the Xbox One was $399 it would no doubt sell alot faster and just as many if not more than the PS4.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Please understand

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

Fact - PS4 owners are poor.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Price is a big factor, of course, but I also think a lot of gamers learned their lesson owning a 360 last gen.

I won't own one because I don't want to have to keep batteries around for my controller, I don't want to have to pay extra to use Netflix, I don't want 90% of my exclusive titles to be centered around guns, I don't want voice or motion controls, I don't want to pay an extra $100 for features I don't want, and I don't want to see exclusive software support essentially dry up after 5 years.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

It's between price and the fact the PS4 is out in more countries than the Xbox One, I think Microsoft overfocused on NA which is clear when you see all the units on store shelves.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 darkangel115

@silversix_ said:

@darkangel115: SO buying a console because its cheaper is terribad reason? because buying a system with MUCH more and superior exclusives is a terribad reason? because buying a more powerful system that will run ALL multiplats at better settings is a bad reason? Oh please they're all so bad reasons....................

Cheaper? = bad reason. its a device you plan to use hundreds of hours a year for 8 years. the difference in 400 to 500 dollars is minimal. Just like buying a car, a few thousand more expensive is not a reason to avoid it.

Much more power? Thats so far from the truth its sad. Where is this so called power you speak of because nobody has seen it yet? remember these?

5 times the bandwidth, 4 times the performance yet nobody would say the 360 is way more powerful right? I sure wouldn't. Sure some games ran better on it like skyrim and mass effect and such, but still in no way was it way more powerful. Peoples lack of understanding numbers and there real world effects are sad.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#85 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@silversix_ said:

Cheaper? = bad reason. its a device you plan to use hundreds of hours a year for 8 years. the difference in 400 to 500 dollars is minimal. Just like buying a car, a few thousand more expensive is not a reason to avoid it.

Much more power? Thats so far from the truth its sad. Where is this so called power you speak of because nobody has seen it yet? remember these?

5 times the bandwidth, 4 times the performance yet nobody would say the 360 is way more powerful right? I sure wouldn't. Sure some games ran better on it like skyrim and mass effect and such, but still in no way was it way more powerful. Peoples lack of understanding numbers and there real world effects are sad.

I kind of do remember those comparisons but they're no longer relevant. It's 2014.

The Playstation 4 is approximately 41% more powerful than the Xbox One in terms of pure GPU power (1.84tf vs. 1.3tf). The Xbox One also has an ESRAM bottleneck, and a 10% Kinect GPU reservation. These are facts, and they've been borne out by the noticeable performance differences in multiplatform games between the two systems.

And as it's been pointed out many times in this thread, the Playstation 4 is also $100 less expensive, and it doesn't have the Kinect albatross hanging around it's neck.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 darkangel115

@Dire_Weasel said:

@darkangel115 said:

@silversix_ said:

I kind of do remember those comparisons but they're no longer relevant. It's 2014.

The Playstation 4 is approximately 41% more powerful than the Xbox One in terms of pure GPU power (1.84tf vs. 1.3tf). The Xbox One also has an ESRAM bottleneck, and a 10% Kinect GPU reservation. These are facts, and they've been borne out by the noticeable performance differences in multiplatform games between the two systems.

And as it's been pointed out many times in this thread, the Playstation 4 is also $100 less expensive, and it doesn't have the Kinect albatross hanging around it's neck.

Nobody is saying the PS4 doesn't have a better GPU, we are all aware it does. Point is , its not that much better by any means. I mean we aren't comparing a low end GPU to a titan here. were comparing 2 low end GPUs. Its like comparing the engines in a ford focus to a nissan sentra. Both are low end cars and you won't see any major difference in performance even if one has a little more HP. eSRAM is not a bottleneck by any means and the 10% GPU reservation is before the 1.3tf so tis already calculated in and MS is updating to remove it as well as the minor speed boost to the GPU. you are looking at 1 number and there are video cards with less TFs that blow away ones with more TFs. As i shown above the 360 had 5 times the bandwidth and 4 times the computing power of the PS3 and cost 200 dollars less, yet they sold about the same and they ran games about the same. Nobody would say one is way more powerful then the other after using them for 8 years even though the numbers i posted would make you think the 360 was 4-5times more powerful and 200 dollars cheaper. By your logic nobody would have purchased a PS3. And that's sad because it had some awesome games.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#87 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@darkangel115:

A 41% power difference is significant, and that's been shown by the resolution and framerate differences between the two systems in multi-platform games. Comparisons to automobiles and the consoles from the last generation aren't relevant.

If you're happy with your purchase of the Xbox One at the price $500, you're certainly not alone, but be aware that given a choice between two options, a many consumers will choose the more powerful, less expensive console. Sales have so far reflected that.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By darkangel115

@Dire_Weasel said:

@darkangel115:

A 41% power difference is significant, and that's been shown by the resolution and framerate differences between the two systems in multi-platform games. Comparisons to automobiles and the consoles from the last generation aren't relevant.

If you're happy with your purchase of the Xbox One at the price $500, you're certainly not alone, but be aware that given a choice between two options, a many consumers will choose the more powerful, less expensive console. Sales have so far reflected that.

Once again, if that was true nobody would have purchased a PS3 that was 200 dollars more, and was 400% weaker in compute power and 500% weaker in bandwidth over the 360. and even with those massive differences in numbers, we didn't see any major difference in games. You are talking about a few games 3 months into the gen when both systems have poor drivers. look how much better a game like TLOU looks compared to UC2 on the same hardware. i mean even look how much better halo 4 looks compared to halo 2 on the same hardware. The only differences was experience and drivers and opengl/directx updates. the hardware was the same. When you look at games like ryse and KZ both look good. Most people agree that ryse is the best looking game. If there was such a power gap, it wouldn't be possible. and 5 years from now, games will blow ryse out of the water on both systems. Again its more of people not understanding numbers and taking 1 number to try and prove their own agenda.

In the end I'm happy with my purchase of both. While i haven't used my PS4 very much, my kids are enjoying skylanders on it. And soon I'll have games for it too. IN the meantime been playing on my X1 and i can switch systems depending on what games are out. titanfall comes out in a month and the end of year looks like it'll be a good one. I'm glad i wouldn't miss out on a game like titanfall over a name brand on plastic.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@TwistedShade said:

It's between price and the fact the PS4 is out in more countries than the Xbox One, I think Microsoft overfocused on NA which is clear when you see all the units on store shelves.

The Xbox wouldn't have sold well in the additional markets, as evidenced by the last console generation. Microsoft only sold strongly in NA and the UK. Diverting stock from strong markets to poorly performing markets would not help Microsoft move more product. If anything, it would be detrimental.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Its what SONY is driven by,,,

By gamers FOR gamers then you couple that with Live, Learn and Love philosophy you get: