The latest excuse for poor Xbone performance is....

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

"People keep forgetting that all these early games where done on old XB1 devkits." - @blackace

LMAO.

So the hardware is gonna keep changing despite the fact that it's pretty much standard 1.23 TFLOPS GPU, 10% reserved for Kinect, OS eating huge chunks, DDR3 RAM, shitty ESRAM.

Are lems seriously saying this now? We went from "Xbone is more powerful due to ESRAM" to "no noticable differences, you'll see" to "They all got old dev kits, wait for the new tech"

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Seems like the wet dreams misterx media has with his obsession that the XB1 is full HSA and GCN 2.0 and microsoft is hiding some 'invisible tech'(direct quote lol) that Xrays can't see on die chips etc.

OT though, here's some nuggets to take away:

"I like the colours better on the XB1, they just pop!"
"The textures on the XB1 seem to be a lot sharper!"
"The detail is richer with the crushed black and added sharpening on the textures"
"I don't care, it runs smooth"
"XB1 doesn't have that blur or fog[against PS4] and the colours look more vivid" (Which means XB1 is superior to the PC version which PS4 most closely resembles, top lel!)

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

bu bu but the UI on the X1 is superior.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

LMAO ^ at those lem quotes

I even read "the low res and jaggies make it sharper!"

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

lol, those quotes are hilarious.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By misterpmedia

@EZs said:

bu bu but the UI on the X1 is superior.

except that it really actually isn't lol. It's a cluttered mess that needs dedicated voice commands to successfully traverse with ease.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Bets for the next set of excuses?

"The planets are not in the correct alignment."

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#10 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

"People keep forgetting that all these early games where done on old XB1 devkits." - @blackace

LMAO.

So the hardware is gonna keep changing despite the fact that it's pretty much standard 1.23 TFLOPS GPU, 10% reserved for Kinect, OS eating huge chunks, DDR3 RAM, shitty ESRAM.

Are lems seriously saying this now? We went from "Xbone is more powerful due to ESRAM" to "no noticable differences, you'll see" to "They all got old dev kits, wait for the new tech"

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

lol, I read that dumb ass post he submitted last night. I chose to ignore it, just like many of his useless fanboy drivel. Manticore my ass.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#11 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Holy ****, cows forget about last gen so fast. Those are definitely quotes from last gen when 99% of multiplat games were worse or outright sucked on PS3.

Amazing how Microsoft can make TC's blood boil with a piece of plastic. Either that or him trying to make Skyrim or Bayonetta work on his PS3.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I've never seen a fan base more obsessed with another console. I get it, the x1 just has more/better features games and functionality than the ps4 and cows just want to talk about extra pixels on the games they do have currently.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

At least it has TV and Kinect? Truly next gen.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#14  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts
@misterpmedia said:

Seems like the wet dreams misterx media has with his obsession that the XB1 is full HSA and GCN 2.0 and microsoft is hiding some 'invisible tech'(direct quote lol) that Xrays can't see on die chips etc.

"The detail is richer with the crushed black and added sharpening on the textures"

"XB1 doesn't have that blur or fog[against PS4] and the colours look more vivid" (Which means XB1 is superior to the PC version which PS4 most closely resembles, top lel!)

Oh god, misterxmedia..., that site makes me sad. Those guys have been following bullshit for the past 2 years from that guy.

"How much longer Eurogamer and EDGE will be angry on Microsoft? More proof XB1 is full HSA and GCN 2"

"Insider Daily. Every company fights till the end. Now it is Sonys turn to overpromise&underdeliver"
"......People do not seem to understand the big game changer is hsa and gcn 2.0."

More grasping at straws, they pick somthing new to believe in each month; GCN2.0, Hana, HSA(HUMA), dpGPU, TiledResources(PS4hasthisaswell), Dark Solicon?, etc,

and fake NDA's....

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

That Xbone image is jaggy as can be. The colors are more vibrant but it can handle the processing which is why the textures are horrible. Definitely last gen quality but as you say with improved dev kits it will make a difference. It's hard to believe that games like Ryse and Forza 5 are from previous dev kits but still look stunning for the most part. Do you know when they will begin using the latest dev kits?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Who cares? 50 million combos were done in KI and that's obviously more important than your $500

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

I read that and chuckled. Unless a dev just completely drops the ball the ps4 will always outperform the xbone from now till eternity just like my pc will always outperform both consoles. Optimization isn't magic. I swear consolites should have never learned that buzz word. They think it's some type of magic wand that can squeeze water from a rock.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By misterpmedia

@silversix_ said:

Who cares? 50 million combos were done in KI and that's obviously more important than your $500

"50 mill combos were done.." By the Xbox R&D and development teams as the played the games months before launch on their white Xbones.

@remiks00 said:
@misterpmedia said:

Oh god, misterxmedia..., that site makes me sad. Those guys have been following bullshit for the past 2 years from that guy.

"How much longer Eurogamer and EDGE will be angry on Microsoft? More proof XB1 is full HSA and GCN 2"

"

Insider Daily. Every company fights till the end. Now it is Sonys turn to overpromise&underdeliver"

"......People do not seem to understand the big game changer is hsa and gcn 2.0."

More grasping at straws, they pick somthing new to believe in each month; GCN2.0, Hana, HSA(HUMA), dpGPU, TiledResources(PS4hasthisaswell), Dark Solicon?, etc,

and fake NDA's....

It's horrifically sad what they do there. It is pure unadulterated Sony FUD spreading machine. I can accept that both sides do the whole FUD thing but over there they are like a sheltered religion and nothing can go against what they say there. Although I've seen some people in the comment sections caling out the BS of some, which is nice to see, most are just anti-sony for the sake of it lol. I can't believe they willingly believe multiplats look better on XB1 it's like they forced that fact into their brain as it bleeds down their face.

urbansys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 urbansys
Member since 2003 • 235 Posts

How quick lems forget about the start of PS3....

b4il

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 b4il
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts
@NFJSupreme said:

I read that and chuckled. Unless a device just completely drops the ball the ps4 will always outperform the xbone from now till eternity just like my pc will always outperform both consoles. Optimization isn't magic. I swear consolites should have never learned that buzz word. They think it's some type of magic wand that can squeeze water from a rock.

xbox 360 launch:

few years later:

optimization can help...

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NFJSupreme

Performance and graphical fidelity are two different things. Ps360 were 540p to 720p consoles at launch and remained so till this very day. 30fps was the target fps at launch and still is today. Optimization does not drastically boost performance which is my point.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

New dev kits and optimization can help both consoles. Will help more on the Xbox One simply because they where months behind on the dev kits compared to the PS4 and the PS4 is easier to get the performance, hence the difference in launch games.

No excuses, just simply the facts. 900p Xbox One 1080p PS4 will be the end result. PS4 will be better but not by what it is now.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#24 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58929 Posts

Honestly, at this point, if you aren't cruising with a pc, you deserve all the bollocks.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

A serious question. For those of you who think the system is crap, and that's certainly fine...Have you actually, you know, played it? At this point, the only next gen system I have is the XB1. I definitely plan on getting both a PS4 and WiiU in the near future.

I've only played one game for the new system so far, which is Dead Rising 3. Does it look mind-blowing. No. Is it crazy fun? Yep. I can tell you this...while playing, I have never once said "that 720p," or "KZ:SF looks so much better!" Kinect, despite what everyone likes to rave about here, actually works pretty well concerning voice recognition and commands. Its kind of neat, if you ask me.

As far as what I've ascertained so far, the PS4 is the technically superior system. Alright. Really, who the f*ck cares, if you enjoying the systems you have. I realize this is a place for trolls and fanboys to dwell, but get some perspective.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Best Looking Game Ever

Ryse

/Thread Closed

anybodykilla15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 anybodykilla15
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

is it just me or does the wii u version look better than xb1?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@anybodykilla15 said:

@misterpmedia said:

it's just you. The wii U looks like a blurry mess

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NFJSupreme

Just for some perspective use gift and pictures to judge graphical fidelity is pointless. You can only really tell in person. Which why you are better off reading the article of the person who tested the systems in person than actually looking at the images which no one does of course.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By misterpmedia

Personally, I love the lemmy Ryse retort. It says more about Crytek than it does about XB1 inferior hardware. It shows they're magicians. especially when the other games from the other devs look only slightly better than current gen and were heavily downgraded since their E3 reveals on top of multiplatform games looking and running worse. Face it lems, Crytek won't be developing all games on the XB1 and it got extremely lucky for Crytek to produce a pile of shit into a pile of shiny shit. They're going to love developing on PS4 if they ever decide too, however. Easier architecture and superior components.

INB4: flippant, cliche, lem responses that show they're illiterate and can't think up a decent response.

anybodykilla15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By anybodykilla15
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts

@lostrib said:

@anybodykilla15 said:

@misterpmedia said:

it looks better than xb1, xb1 looks like an snes game with all those pixels

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO.

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

Blackace is basically the lemming King here,he pull some of the worse full of sh** theories and excuses as we ever seen here..hahaha

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@farrell2k said:

There's really no way to spin it. The 360 is a mid range pc from 2012. It's graphics card is good for 720p/30fps for most things. I am sorry, but there is no way around it. Either accept its limitations and concentrate on the good games it will surely get, or if having 1080p on every game is important to you, buy the PS4 which will probably come closer to achieving that, or better yet buy a high end PC for a little more than the cost of a PS4.

Total tosh, Xbox One graphics is good enough to run 900p 40-60fps on demanding games once they figure it out. Only difference PS4 will have is the 1080p resolution.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lostrib

@anybodykilla15 said:

@lostrib said:

@anybodykilla15 said:

@misterpmedia said:

it looks better than xb1, xb1 looks like an snes game with all those pixels

uh no. The Xb1 definitely looks better than the WiiU

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO.

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

Blackace is basically the lemming King here,he pull some of the worse full of sh** theories and excuses as we ever seen here..hahaha

Well you would know all about that wouldn't you

Avatar image for Ravenlore_basic
Ravenlore_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 Ravenlore_basic
Member since 2003 • 4319 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO.

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

1. http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2011/03/16/farewell-to-directx/1

2.http://gearnuke.com/dice-mantle-playstation-4-will-drive-frostbite-development-going-forward/

3.http://www.techspot.com/news/54335-amds-mantle-api-not-compatible-with-the-xbox-one.html

4. http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/133824-valve-opengl-is-faster-than-directx-even-on-windows

Don't forget the Software will also hold XB1 back as well.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO.

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

E3 my friend. E3. Talk to some devs who aren't on Sony's payroll. I don't know what lems are saying. The XB1 at retailers is the same as the final devkits. Why do you think M$ said you will be able to use it as a devkit in the future. Cows will always believe what they want. I'll just wait for the games.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By blackace

@remiks00 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO.

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

lol, I read that dumb ass post he submitted last night. I chose to ignore it, just like many of his useless fanboy drivel. Manticore my ass.

Yes, ignore me. lol!! I'll bookmark this thread just for fun. I do own a PS3, PS4 & PSVita.

Just in case cows haven't see this yet. --> http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/28/playstation-plus-december-preview/

Looks like I have some PSVita games to download.

tormentos is the biggest troll on SW. Spouts more BS on here then anyone else and when he's proven wrong (which is often) he tries to change the subject (turns to Metacritics or Xbox 360 exclusives lmao!!). When you think of the word "Joke" you immediately think of Tormentos.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kuu2

@misterpmedia said:

Personally, I love the lemmy Ryse retort. It says more about Crytek than it does about XB1 inferior hardware. It shows they're magicians. especially when the other games from the other devs look only slightly better than current gen and were heavily downgraded since their E3 reveals on top of multiplatform games looking and running worse. Face it lems, Crytek won't be developing all games on the XB1 and it got extremely lucky for Crytek to produce a pile of shit into a pile of shiny shit. They're going to love developing on PS4 if they ever decide too, however. Easier architecture and superior components.

INB4: flippant, cliche, lem responses that show they're illiterate and can't think up a decent response.

Cry Moar.........your tears are super yummy.

"They're going to love developing on PS4 if they ever decide too, however. Easier architecture and superior components."

More begging by Sony since their devs don't produce games until about year 3 of PelayStation's lifecycle.

Keep hope alive Sony Fan someday you will get games.

Sony Fan, the gens might change, but their waiting just gets longer.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tormentos
@remiks00 said:

He claimed to be a manticore.? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That blackace keep trying to look unbiased,is not the first time he pull that excuse,he claim he doesn't care that the difference is not big,but make excuses like early xbox one kits,when Activision it self say they have final kits for a long time..haha

@lostrib said:

Well you would know all about that wouldn't you

But your wouldn't right.? Troll...lol

@Blabadon said:

Holy ****, cows forget about last gen so fast. Those are definitely quotes from last gen when 99% of multiplat games were worse or outright sucked on PS3.

Amazing how Microsoft can make TC's blood boil with a piece of plastic. Either that or him trying to make Skyrim or Bayonetta work on his PS3.

Yet exclusives wiped the floor with xbox 360 exclusives and multiplatforms as well.

@NFJSupreme said:

I read that and chuckled. Unless a dev just completely drops the ball the ps4 will always outperform the xbone from now till eternity just like my pc will always outperform both consoles. Optimization isn't magic. I swear consolites should have never learned that buzz word. They think it's some type of magic wand that can squeeze water from a rock.

Call me when you can run Uncharted 3 on a damn 7600TG which is basically what the PS3 has inside,a gimped 7800GTX withg 7600 bandwidth lower ROP count and half the memory.

Is not magic and developers like John Carmack firmly believe in it.

@clone01 said:

A serious question. For those of you who think the system is crap, and that's certainly fine...Have you actually, you know, played it? At this point, the only next gen system I have is the XB1. I definitely plan on getting both a PS4 and WiiU in the near future.

I've only played one game for the new system so far, which is Dead Rising 3. Does it look mind-blowing.No. Is it crazy fun? Yep. I can tell you this...while playing, I have never once said "that 720p," or "KZ:SF looks so much better!" Kinect, despite what everyone likes to rave about here, actually works pretty well concerning voice recognition and commands. Its kind of neat, if you ask me.

As far as what I've ascertained so far, the PS4 is the technically superior system. Alright. Really, who the f*ck cares, if you enjoying the systems you have. I realize this is a place for trolls and fanboys to dwell, but get some perspective.

Wait didn't you gloat at how unbiased your where,and that you owned all units and you chose an xbox one which in UK is even more expensive than the PS3 was,over a PS4.?

That can be say about many games.

Carry on lemming.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia said:

"They're going to love developing on PS4 if they ever decide too, however. Easier architecture and superior components."

More begging by Sony since their devs don't produce games until about year 3 of PelayStation's lifecycle.

Keeping that denial alive 2K13 I see ;), you're possibly sweating a bit too much so maybe that's what the sour taste is on you tongue right now. You keep mentioning year 3 games for some reason? Not proud of your 'next gen' wave 1 games or something? Let's keep that to a minimum as you're insecurity of your system of choice is peaking through if not already billboarded above your head lol.

Sony's PlayStation 4 is a true next gen(full HD)system and if studios need extra time to produce true next gen games then that's fine, there's more than enough coming out in 2014. I'd be disappoint with the current gen stuff coming out on XB1 right now, especially seeing as I would have dropped $500 on it :/.

lol lems so passive aggressive after getting blue ballsed for years with no games will lay down and take anything MS shits into their mouth these days.

Delicious. Also stop shaking Kuu2, you'll probably stop sweating.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kuu2

@blackace said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO.

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

E3 my friend. E3. Talk to some devs who aren't on Sony's payroll. I don't know what lems are saying. The XB1 at retailers is the same as the final devkits. Why do you think M$ said you will be able to use it as a devkit in the future. Cows will always believe what they want. I'll just wait for the games.

Games don't matter to Sony Fan, specs do, at least the ones that Sony force feeds them. Now that the games are coming out and the best looking game on any platform is on The One they revert to talking about specs again.

Sony Fan are the clowns of SW.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blackace

"Sony Fanboys are the clowns of SW."

That pretty much says it all.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kuu2

@misterpmedia said:

@kuu2 said:

Keeping that denial alive 2K13 I see ;), you're possibly sweating a bit too much so maybe that's what the sour taste is on you tongue right now. You keep mentioning year 3 games for some reason? Not proud of your 'next gen' wave 1 games or something? Let's keep that to a minimum as you're insecurity of your system of choice is peaking through if not already billboarded above your head lol.

Sony's PlayStation 4 is a true next gen(full HD)system and if studios need extra time to produce true next gen games then that's fine, there's more than enough coming out in 2014. I'd be disappoint with the current gen stuff coming out on XB1 right now, especially seeing as I would have dropped $500 on it :/.

lol lems so passive aggressive after getting blue ballsed for years with no games will lay down and take anything MS shits into their mouth these days.

Delicious. Also stop shaking Kuu2, you'll probably stop sweating.

Where to start 'New Guy'.........

Just a few tips for you.

If you are going to come into a public forum can you at least form coherent messages.

Two, can you also take a remedial reading class so you can understand the messages on said forum.

Lastly, why would any fan of MSoft be sweating.

Best game at launch AAAe Forza.

Best looking game in Ryse at launch.

Most fun game at launch in DR3.

A great fighter with some truly innovative enhancements at launch in KI.

Most innovative console ever.

The only sweating I do is in KI when I can't break manuals on a killer combo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

Xbox one is just not powerful rofl... 1.2 tflop GCN gpu which is capable, but 10% reserve for Kinect 2, slow DDR3 ram.. Esram only being 32mb of it and it being a whole cluster **** design... sony has won by far here with its minimalistic and simple approach yet more powerful in every way over the One

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tormentos
@tdkmillsy said:

Total tosh, Xbox One graphics is good enough to run 900p 40-60fps on demanding games once they figure it out. Only difference PS4 will have is the 1080p resolution.

Is not doing it now,AC4 is 900p on xbox one and has drops under 30,the S4 one is 1080p constant 30.

Ryse is also 900p with drops as low as 16 FPS,and most of the time run between 24 to 28 FPS.

Also you people forget that the PS4 is heavily modify for compute jobs something the xbox one is not.

@blackace said:

Yeah we believe you 100%..

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

You'll probably see a slight progression in terms of the visuals devs are able to achieve on the XB1 as they grow familiar with the ESRAM and such, but not by a huge margin. The XB1 is just pathetically weak; however, legacy and exclusives like Titanfall and Halo 5 will probably ensure it does well as a console.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 NFJSupreme

El tormy the 7800 in the ps3 is not doing the heavy lifting the cell processor is. Also again graphical fidelity and performance are two different things.