The Last Of Us VGA 2012 Fapping Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#301 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Oh yeah I remember now, sorry about that I have a low tolerance for nit-pickers and anti-gamers. I would never supress another's opinion but going around trying to shove your negative views down other's throats tends to rustle my jimmies. So I rustled yours in response.

My tune hasnt changed Dear Sean, just my free time.

seanmcloughlin

How incredibly passive-aggressive.

Easier to let it slide :P

Probably. I've just never been a fan of veiled insults being passed off as apologies.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Ugh, the gaming community. Just because of this game is not on your preferred platform, doesn't mean it sucks. Even how good the trailer, the animations, the graphics, overall the entire game is, people try to make this game look bad, but fortunately they fail, because none of the things they say are true/fact. And, for those of you that says the cut-scenes are CGI, you are wrong. Naughty Dog said this multiple times, the cut-scenes are all done in-engine, which means the game-play looks just the same[the trailer we just watched proves it], but the only difference is, it is not done in real-time[like you can't move the camera angle]. Anyway, i am super-uberly excited about this game. I have never been this excited for a game. Actually, i haven't seen a game just as good as The Last Of Us, technical wise. This game just might be one of the best game ever created. This game is my most anticipated ever, i am even more anticipating The Last Of Us than Grand Theft Auto V. I can talk about The Last Of Us on-and-on, but The Last Of Us fans, don't even bother about the try-hards, fanboys and trolls. The Last Of Us is amazing deal with it.happyduds77

I swear to god some of these guys are paid viral marketers. :lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

DarkLink77

Probably. I've just never been a fan of veiled insults being passed off ass apologies.

Don't thank anyone does, but I've dealt with enough of them to know when to brush it off

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#304 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

lol see? you just said what I wrote, and yet Zaibach was one of the very posters to absolutely attack me over it :lol: changed his tune

DarkLink77

Oh yeah I remember now, sorry about that I have a low tolerance for nit-pickers and anti-gamers. I would never supress another's opinion but going around trying to shove your negative views down other's throats tends to rustle my jimmies. So I rustled yours in response.

Yeah it was, but that was a long time ago, had too much time on my hands.

tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#305 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

The way people are going on about this game, I feel like a lot will be disappointed. It does look good but it's getting so much hype for just a story trailer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] when one sells their ps3, they need to justify the devistating loss, so hes a cow hater, because he we still have what he was unable to have the privledge to keep. hence why last of us "looks nothing special" in his opnion, while a dark souls 2 pre render "looks absolutely amazing", when in reality, everyone knows last of us will look much better then dark souls 2. consider this my unbiased opinion as dark souls 2 is on the top of my list of games.Ben-Buja

Are you blind? I wrote above that the game looks great and I will likely buy a PS3 again to play it :?

I even talked to Darklink about it before How I really liked the style and theme of the game. My God, do people just willfully ignore sh!t now

It's like that elevator shaft thing all over again, praise the game a few times no one says anything. Say one thing you don't like and Boom, they're all on you

Same happened when I got UC3 early and posted my impressions. I said I really like the game etc. but criticized some things as well and people were going nuts.

It happens man, I posted some probelsm I had with the story and pacing,characters after I finished it (played on a friends PS3) and people called me crazy and started linking IGNS 10/10 score etc. then 3 months or so after release, the honeymoon wore off and everyone else started to say the same things, how it was a disappointment and not as good as U2.

I thought I was going to go crazy lol. You just can't win.I mean I have games I love, but I'm not abovecriticising them

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Zaibach

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

DarkLink77

Probably. I've just never been a fan of veiled insults being passed off as apologies.

I was neither apologising nor insulting the lad, why are you stiring, you really think I would insult someone over I game I never played? :?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Zaibach

think he referred to what you just wrote, not what you did back then

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Zaibach

That's not what I was referring too, but I'll wager you knew that already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 deactivated-59b71619573a1

The way people are going on about this game, I feel like a lot will be disappointed. It does look good but it's getting so much hype for just a story trailer.

tryagainlater

That's exactly what will happen. It will by hyped far too much by cows like they always do, to the point where it could never live up to the expectations set out. It will be a great game no doubt about it, but wait till people play it and have some form of criticism, they won't be allowed say it anywhere around here

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="tryagainlater"]

seanmcloughlin

That's exactly what will happen. It will by hyped far too much by cows like they always do, to the point where it could never live up to the expectations set out. It will be a great game no doubt about it, but wait till people play it and have some form of criticism, they won't be allowed say it anywhere around here

More or less. Then Cows will get mad at reviewers, etc.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

seanmcloughlin

What I just wrote was a reflection of how I felt then, when I cared alot more than I should have.

Thats how I felt back then, like you were being nit-picky of a demo, so I challenged you. didnt know you felt I was attacking you:shock:

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#313 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

tryagainlater

Im surprise at how many people sometimes take my posts seriously.

Im eager to play TLOU and Im a supporter of Naughty Dog, but thats just it. I do it just to see the way certain people react to the opinions of others.

You should go the official website of Naughty Dog and observe the real TLOU/Uncharted 3 fans.

#classicstuff.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

DarkLink77

I bet you wager alot of things about alot people :P

You might be seeing things that arent there.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="tryagainlater"]

tonitorsi

Im eager to play TLOU and Im a supporter of Naughty Dog, but thats just it. I do it just to see the way of people react to the opinions of others.

You should go the official website of Naughty Dog.

#classicstuff.

I don't think he's singling out you specifically, toni. Just the reaction of this forum in general.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Zaibach

Also completely possible. But lets move on and talk about the game, shall we? Dat voice acting. :o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Zaibach

What I just wrote was a reflection of how I felt then when I cared alot more than I should have.

Thats how I felt back then, like you were being nit-picky of a demo, so I challenged you. didnt know you felt I was attacking you:shock:

Easier to let the whole thing pass. Im not one to get hung up on the past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] That's not what I was referring too, but I'll wager you knew that already.DarkLink77

Also completely possible. But lets move on and talk about the game, shall we? Dat voice acting. :o

Fvcking troy baker man. Dude's a legend

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 DarkLink77

seanmcloughlin

Right? And he never gets any respect.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Zaibach

[QUOTE="tryagainlater"]

tonitorsi

Im eager to play TLOU and Im a supporter of Naughty Dog, but thats just it. I do it just to see the way certain people react to the opinions of others.

You should go the official website of Naughty Dog and observe the real TLOU/Uncharted 3 fans.

#classicstuff.

First Lesson of System Wars, dont show excitement or praise for any games, only cynicism and incredulity will do if you want to hang with 'cool' crowd

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] That's not what I was referring too, but I'll wager you knew that already.DarkLink77

the girl sounded legit, Joel sounds like every other gruff, unshaven white guy in every game I have ever played.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 DarkLink77

Zaibach

the girl sounded legit, Joel sounds like every other gruff, unshaven white guy in every game I have ever played.

I don't think he does. Too much accent. But that may be because I am in love with Troy Baker's voice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Also completely possible. But lets move on and talk about the game, shall we? Dat voice acting. :oDarkLink77

Right? And he never gets any respect.

I like it that way though. in a weird hipster sort of way :P

Wait till this and bioshock release though, and everyone will suddenly be all about him. Cows will ruin him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Also completely possible. But lets move on and talk about the game, shall we? Dat voice acting. :oDarkLink77

I don't think he does. Too much accent. But that may be because I am in love with Troy Baker's voice.

Such a deep confident commanding sort of voice. And he pulls off Joels accent very convincingly. his normal voice isn't close to that accent

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#327 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Wasn't all that impressed.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

He sounds natural, but without playing the game, cant really see how it stands out. My negativity is probably due to the fact he voiced Snow in ff13.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Zaibach

He sounds natural, but without playing the game, cant really see how it stands out. My negativity is probably due to the fact he voiced Snow in ff13.

The man has to work, his voice is still good and he's one of the best around. He voiced snow exactly like he was supposed to.

Also he knows people hate the character :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6jt71ns4moY#t=356s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 deactivated-59b71619573a1

i like joel voice alot better than drake, i hear nolan north in almost every game lol.TheGuardian03

Technically Troy is in a lot of stuff too, the thing is Nolan never changes his damn voice. Troy constantly does

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

Not impressed.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts
I liked Nolan North best in Spec Ops. He went crazy in that one, and it was legit as fvck. Also, yay for Troy Baker!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 deactivated-59b71619573a1

I liked Nolan North best in Spec Ops. He went crazy in that one, and it was legit as fvck. Also, yay for Troy Baker!freedomfreak

He did well as the penguin too. I just can't stand his normal voice anymore, they completely overused him in the industry just cos of drake. Like "hey look the dude who is drake is in our game" and you heard him everywhwere.

Spec ops he was aided by good writing and story/character

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]i like joel voice alot better than drake, i hear nolan north in almost every game lol.TheGuardian03

Technically Troy is in a lot of stuff too, the thing is Nolan never changes his damn voice. Troy constantly does

yup also i didn't know he was the penguin in batman arkham city until later in the game, really impressed with that, he also did some of the voices of the prisoners.

You coudl hear Nolans voice all over arkham city as prisoners and random guys getting mugged and it was annoying, he was everywhere. but the penguin was good, if only because it was far removed from his normal voice. He does a good christopher walken impression too :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I liked Nolan North best in Spec Ops. He went crazy in that one, and it was legit as fvck. Also, yay for Troy Baker!seanmcloughlin

He did well as the penguin too. I just can't stand his normal voice anymore, they completely overused him in the industry just cos of drake. Like "hey look the dude who is drake is in our game" and you heard him everywhwere.

Yup, he's everywhere. And he'll always sound like Drake.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I liked Nolan North best in Spec Ops. He went crazy in that one, and it was legit as fvck. Also, yay for Troy Baker!seanmcloughlin

to be fair, he was whored out in the industry before (and simutaneously during) Uncharted. Uncharted wasnt THE game that made him.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

TheGuardian03
Yup, he's everywhere. And he'll always sound like Drake.

imagine ND bringing Troy Baker to uncharted 4 and let him do drakes voice. :o

A prequel where you play as Sir Francis Drake. Troy pls.
TrapJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 TrapJak
Member since 2011 • 2933 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

DarkLink77

They're calling him the new Nolan North .

Tis' a shame.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

If TLOU turns out to be a near on-the-rails cinematic game then I think I'll pass. Hopefully it will actually let you play the game instead of it playing for you.

tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#345 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

[QUOTE="tryagainlater"]

DarkLink77

Im eager to play TLOU and Im a supporter of Naughty Dog, but thats just it. I do it just to see the way of people react to the opinions of others.

You should go the official website of Naughty Dog.

#classicstuff.

I don't think he's singling out you specifically, toni. Just the reaction of this forum in general.

Yea, pretty much. It's much worse over at Neogaf though :P

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#346 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

TLOU release date is making it more obvious of an indication that PS4 is coming next year.

HAZE-Unit
Good thing I'm not the only one who noticed that...
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I do not know what is worse how certain people feel they have rabidly protect this game from any insult or the ones who are acting like this game is so amazing that it is not even possible on consoles. StrongDeadlift

Uncharted fans are MUCH worse than this tbh. You remember those hate PMs I used to get for bashing Uncharted 3?:D

Cows are different now though. Ever since ispeakfact all cows do is troll "jelly" and "butthurt", but a year ago they would murder your family through the internet for talking about uncharted. :|

Entire reason I distanced myself from cows.

lol you're just as pathetic.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
game will be amazing.
Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#349 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I like how Nolan North is getting a stick for doing what he does best

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I liked Nolan North best in Spec Ops. He went crazy in that one, and it was legit as fvck. Also, yay for Troy Baker!

He was incredible in Spec Ops: The Line. But still.