The Last Of Us VGA 2012 Fapping Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

People can yell all they want, no one here has played the game o no opinion is valid, all opinions are welcomed.

seanmcloughlin

You should've been here during the E3 showing. Sean got ganghumped for pointing out a trivial thing he didn't like. Poor guy.

lol see? you just said what I wrote, and yet Zaibach was one of the very posters to absolutely attack me over it :lol: changed his tune

Oh shoot. Just noticed I don't really remember who. I just remember a stream of ticked off people quoting that part of your post. Don't mind the other part where you praised it.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Is this the part where people get yelled at for not liking every single thing about this game?freedomfreak
it already happend when they showed the 15 minutes demo this year lol.

Yeah, people were ripping into me because I told them to give Sean a break. Haha, funny sh!t

You stood up for me :cry: I shall never forget it

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#253 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

I, Toni, invented the term, Naughty God in System Wars (and/or made famous by me! :P).

Naughty God, Naughty Gawd, Godly Dogs, Godny (Sony), were terms invented by the exceptional creativity of Dis Byitch.

Who be haterading my creations?

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#254 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Yeah, that kinda pissed me off.

Its an old TV show preview technique. Make two sequences look like one. I very much doubt they would put something like that in a trailer.

Hell, they still use it in TV. But if that actually happens in the game, Imma be pissed.

I agree. If thats the actually ending or part of the ending, Imma have to back hand someone.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#255 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

And I thought I couldn't possible be more hyped. But nope, this trailer made me even more hyped. After the let down that was AC III, I'm looking at this to bring me some GOTG-quality gaming. Of course I have no doubts it'll be excellent, it's by the Naughty Gods, they made the best game this gen (Uncharted 2). Of course, there's also GTA V, either way spring's going to be awesome ;).

XVision84

i remember you saying AC3 was amazing, what happend? also you seem very hyped for TLOU i think you will end up disappointed then blame the game because you are expecting so much.

No, Assassin's Creed III was a legitimate disappointment. I said it was a good game, but not amazing. Thing is, Ubisoft promised big changes to the combat and they promised some great graphics. In the end, AC III didn't end up looking much better than past AC games, the combat was still counter-attack, and the story was also uninteresting. They had a lot of great ideas, but the bland protagonist, the lack of proper pacing, the still-clunky gameplay, the put-me-to-sleep conversations, the boring as **** characters, and the lack of a proper story hold it back. It has good ideas, but bad execution. Throughout the whole story, I didn't care about Connor, I didn't care about Achilles, I didn't care about the village, and I didn't care about any character in the game. The only half decent character was Haytham. There's also the terrible framerate, the pop-in, and some really bad textures. The whole game was all over the place, I never actually felt like I was in that time period, and I was never invested in the story. It's a good game, but it's nowhere near amazing. They spent 3 years making it, it should've been much better than this. They also had plenty of time to polish it. Assassin's Creed III took all the attention, but Far Cry 3 definitely deserved more of it. Far Cry 3 had everything Assassin's Creed III should have had and then some. Far Cry 3 isn't even about stealth and it has infinitely better stealth than Assassin's Creed III. Seriously, AC III has "Assassin" in the freaking title! But no, they decide to half-ass the stealth mechanics. Honestly, the horrible AI makes it difficult to be stealthy and not in a good way. There are times where it should be detecting you, but it doesn't, and there are times where you're not supposed to be detecting, but they detect you. It never feels stealthy, and the few times that stealth IS possible is vastly underwhelming. You just climb trees, and air assassinate. That's not stealth. In Far Cry 3 I can tag enemies, sneak my way through them or toy with them and pick them off one by one. Those are options, those are multiple ways to complete a mission, THAT'S stealth.

Not only that, but Assassin's Creed is all about environments and the time period. They put so much effort into making the whole game look like it's 18th century america, but they never actually make it feel like it's 18th century america. There is close to no AI interaction, and the whole world feels dead. Far Cry 3 makes me really feel like I'm on an island, it makes me feel like a hunter, and most of all the world feels so alive. And it's not like this is a complete surprise, Ubisoft has disappointed in the past. They aren't anywhere near as good as Naughty Dog when it comes to making engaging stories and characters and an overall smooth experience. Even Uncharted 3, which I said was a big disappointment, was a great game. It wasn't close to perfection like Uncharted 2, but it was still amazing. Naughty Dog not only spent 3 years making this game (longer than any other Uncharted game before), but they also focus on the singleplayer this time around. Uncharted 3 was more of a multiplayer-focused experience. This means that the story will be as good as possible, and this trailer backs it up because Naughty Dog AGAIN proves that they can make excellent games that are brimming with spirit.

Holy walls of text, Batman! :shock:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 deactivated-59b71619573a1

I, Toni, invented the term, Naughty God in System Wars (and/or made famous by me! :P).

Naughty God, Naughty Gawd, Godly Dogs, Godny (Sony), were terms invented by the exceptional creativity of Dis Byitch.

tonitorsi

Darklink, we got another guy for castration

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] it already happend when they showed the 15 minutes demo this year lol.seanmcloughlin

Yeah, people were ripping into me because I told them to give Sean a break. Haha, funny sh!t

I guess I must have missed this.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#259 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

Not hard to admit at all. The hyperbole that surrounds them and their games though is sickening

DarkLink77

Whelp, I love my hyperboles ;).

Castrated or not, I ain't gonna stop :P.

Whelp. I guess I'll go get the knife.

The Naughty Gods will protect me :o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] You should've been here during the E3 showing. Sean got ganghumped for pointing out a trivial thing he didn't like. Poor guy.freedomfreak

lol see? you just said what I wrote, and yet Zaibach was one of the very posters to absolutely attack me over it :lol: changed his tune

Oh shoot. Just noticed I don't really remember who. I just remember a stream of ticked off people quoting that part of your post. Don't mind the other part where you praised it.

What can ya do? :P least someone had my back

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] it already happend when they showed the 15 minutes demo this year lol.seanmcloughlin

And I would do it again!!
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"] Its an old TV show preview technique. Make two sequences look like one. I very much doubt they would put something like that in a trailer.

Hell, they still use it in TV. But if that actually happens in the game, Imma be pissed.

I agree. If thats the actually ending or part of the ending, Imma have to back hand someone.

For serious. Blood will be spilled. Lives will be lost. That sh!t is unacceptable.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 DarkLink77

tonitorsi
... This does not surprise me at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Yeah, people were ripping into me because I told them to give Sean a break. Haha, funny sh!t DarkLink77

the extended trailer of the E3 gameplay (I think) where joel falls down the elevator shaft. I said it was a bit over the top for a clip that had ticked all the right boxes up to that point and it felt a little uncharted and pulled me out of the moment a bit, you know, realism and all that.

But people flocked to hate against me in a slew of posts. Freedom came in and told everyone to give me a break and they attacked him soon after.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Yeah, people were ripping into me because I told them to give Sean a break. Haha, funny sh!t freedomfreak

And I would do it again!!

/brofist

*singletear*

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 tonitorsi

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

seanmcloughlin

Darklink, we got another guy for castration

tumblr_lzwsh775Bn1rq535ko1_400.gif

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] what's that got to do with what he said?seanmcloughlin

when one sells their ps3, they need to justify the devistating loss, so hes a cow hater, because he we still have what he was unable to have the privledge to keep. hence why last of us "looks nothing special" in his opnion, while a dark souls 2 pre render "looks absolutely amazing", when in reality, everyone knows last of us will look much better then dark souls 2. consider this my unbiased opinion as dark souls 2 is on the top of my list of games.

Are you blind? I wrote above that the game looks great and I will likely buy a PS3 again to play it :?

I even talked to Darklink about it before How I really liked the style and theme of the game. My God, do people just willfully ignore sh!t now

It's like that elevator shaft thing all over again, praise the game a few times no one says anything. Say one thing you don't like and Boom, they're all on you

who cares what else you said, what do you expect "oh hey sean your awesome thanks for saying the game looks great, and hey btw because you said this ill ignore your other stupid posts" next time you decide to talk sh!t about the looks of a graphicsKengs contender, make sure to end your post with *closes troll breifcase*
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

the extended trailer of the E3 gameplay (I think) where joel falls down the elevator shaft. I said it was a bit over the top for a clip that had ticked all the right boxes up to that point and it felt a little uncharted and pulled me out of the moment a bit, you know, realism and all that.

But people flocked to hate against me in a slew of posts. Freedom came in and told everyone to give me a break and they attacked him soon after.

What a bunch of cvnts. And yeah, that kind of strained my suspension of disbelief as well. I was just sitting there thinking, "He would be dead." Of course, that kind of sh!t happens in Uncharted all the time, so I guess it's not surprising.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
I do not know what is worse how certain people feel they have rabidly protect this game from any insult or the ones who are acting like this game is so amazing that it is not even possible on consoles.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

TheGuardian03

i was one of the few who were arguing with him, but i apologised for it and i believe its ok now.

You did. Because you're cool like that.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

People can yell all they want, no one here has played the game o no opinion is valid, all opinions are welcomed.

seanmcloughlin

You should've been here during the E3 showing. Sean got ganghumped for pointing out a trivial thing he didn't like. Poor guy.

Oh yeah I remember now, sorry about that I have a low tolerance for nit-pickers and anti-gamers. I would never supress another's opinion but going around trying to shove your negative views down other's throats tends to rustle my jimmies. So I rustled yours in response.

My tune hasnt changed Dear Sean, just my free time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] You should've been here during the E3 showing. Sean got ganghumped for pointing out a trivial thing he didn't like. Poor guy.Zaibach

Oh yeah I remember now, sorry about that I have a low tolerance for nit-pickers and anti-gamers. I would never supress another's opinion but going around trying to shove your negative views down other's throats tends to rustle my jimmies. So I rustled yours in response.

it's all good in the hood :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I guess I must have missed this.DarkLink77

What a bunch of cvnts. And yeah, that kind of strained my suspension of disbelief as well. I was just sitting there thinking, "He would be dead." Of course, that kind of sh!t happens in Uncharted all the time, so I guess it's not surprising.

Yeah, I thought that they were making things a lot more realitic this time around. If there's only an elevator scene like that, then I'll let it slide, but I definitely don't want another Uncharted-esque game.

Gamingmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Gamingmoney
Member since 2012 • 575 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] i was one of the few who were arguing with him, but i apologised for it and i believe its ok now.TheGuardian03

You did. Because you're cool like that.

thanks.

BTW

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

[spoiler] year of the ps3 right pinacle? :lol: [/spoiler]

dam right it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I guess I must have missed this.DarkLink77

Exactly, it didn't ruin the entirety of the footage or the game as a whole, just that part felt like it went against what I had seen before and was juxtaposed against the realism they were striving for, clearly made evident through gameplay. And I said "he would be dead, or at least in more pain" but they were having none of it :P

The real kicker was the praise I gave the game in my first post that everyone ignored

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 freedomfreak
2013 looks pretty sweet for the ps3 and pc. 360? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

XVision84

Yeah, I thought that they were making things a lot more realitic this time around. If there's only an elevator scene like that, then I'll let it slide, but I definitely don't want another Uncharted-esque game.

Basically yeah, here and there is fine to ramp up tensions but if every lull is followed by insane sequences like that then it loses the impact it's supposed to have. You'll end up thinking "Come on Joel, why should I care you got shot or bitten if you can do x,y and z without dying" too much of it ruins the mood.I even said that in that thread, why does he flinch from bullets and hide from guys with planks of timber if he can fall down an elevator shaft and not be crippled. In Uncharted it's fine cos it's all based on that over the top stuff, but in a game like TLOU you want subtlety and consistency to sell the world and the immersion.

I was more worried about a trend I could see in my head for the whole game, not just that sequence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 deactivated-59b71619573a1

2013 looks pretty sweet for the ps3 and pc. 360? lolfreedomfreak

yeah if you have a PS3 or PC next year is great. If you have both (which I hope to have again) then even better. but there doesn't seem to be anything on the 360 that would make me want one.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 tonitorsi

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] You should've been here during the E3 showing. Sean got ganghumped for pointing out a trivial thing he didn't like. Poor guy.Zaibach

Well, you want a bro-hug, bro? Cuz my bro-hug offer still stands whenever you feel you want to cut something....like a b*tch or something. :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]2013 looks pretty sweet for the ps3 and pc. 360? lolseanmcloughlin

yeah if you have a PS3 or PC next year is great. If you have both (which I hope to have again) then even better. but there doesn't seem to be anything on the 360 that would make me want one.

Pretty much. I'm hoping to get some Arcade games though. Who knows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] i remember you saying AC3 was amazing, what happend? also you seem very hyped for TLOU i think you will end up disappointed then blame the game because you are expecting so much.TheGuardian03

No, Assassin's Creed III was a legitimate disappointment. I said it was a good game, but not amazing. Thing is, Ubisoft promised big changes to the combat and they promised some great graphics. In the end, AC III didn't end up looking much better than past AC games, the combat was still counter-attack, and the story was also uninteresting. They had a lot of great ideas, but the bland protagonist, the lack of proper pacing, the still-clunky gameplay, the put-me-to-sleep conversations, the boring as **** characters, and the lack of a proper story hold it back. It has good ideas, but bad execution. Throughout the whole story, I didn't care about Connor, I didn't care about Achilles, I didn't care about the village, and I didn't care about any character in the game. The only half decent character was Haytham. There's also the terrible framerate, the pop-in, and some really bad textures. The whole game was all over the place, I never actually felt like I was in that time period, and I was never invested in the story. It's a good game, but it's nowhere near amazing. They spent 3 years making it, it should've been much better than this. They also had plenty of time to polish it. Assassin's Creed III took all the attention, but Far Cry 3 definitely deserved more of it. Far Cry 3 had everything Assassin's Creed III should have had and then some. Far Cry 3 isn't even about stealth and it has infinitely better stealth than Assassin's Creed III. Seriously, AC III has "Assassin" in the freaking title! But no, they decide to half-ass the stealth mechanics. Honestly, the horrible AI makes it difficult to be stealthy and not in a good way. There are times where it should be detecting you, but it doesn't, and there are times where you're not supposed to be detecting, but they detect you. It never feels stealthy, and the few times that stealth IS possible is vastly underwhelming. You just climb trees, and air assassinate. That's not stealth. In Far Cry 3 I can tag enemies, sneak my way through them or toy with them and pick them off one by one. Those are options, those are multiple ways to complete a mission, THAT'S stealth.

Not only that, but Assassin's Creed is all about environments and the time period. They put so much effort into making the whole game look like it's 18th century america, but they never actually make it feel like it's 18th century america. There is close to no AI interaction, and the whole world feels dead. Far Cry 3 makes me really feel like I'm on an island, it makes me feel like a hunter, and most of all the world feels so alive. And it's not like this is a complete surprise, Ubisoft has disappointed in the past. They aren't anywhere near as good as Naughty Dog when it comes to making engaging stories and characters and an overall smooth experience. Even Uncharted 3, which I said was a big disappointment, was a great game. It wasn't close to perfection like Uncharted 2, but it was still amazing. Naughty Dog not only spent 3 years making this game (longer than any other Uncharted game before), but they also focus on the singleplayer this time around. Uncharted 3 was more of a multiplayer-focused experience. This means that the story will be as good as possible, and this trailer backs it up because Naughty Dog AGAIN proves that they can make excellent games that are brimming with spirit.

Edit: Whew, okay, that was just one of my hate rants there. Don't mind the language. As I said, AC III was a disappointment IMO :P.

appreciate the wall of text but i will be waiting for your "i am disappointed with the last of us but it was a great game" talk.:P

Well, it doesn't always happen.

There are some exceptions :P.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

I do not know what is worse how certain people feel they have rabidly protect this game from any insult or the ones who are acting like this game is so amazing that it is not even possible on consoles. CanYouDiglt
Uncharted fans are MUCH worse than this tbh. You remember those hate PMs I used to get for bashing Uncharted 3?:D

Cows are different now though. Ever since ispeakfact all cows do is troll "jelly" and "butthurt", but a year ago they would murder your family through the internet for talking about uncharted. :|

Entire reason I distanced myself from cows.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

How incredibly passive-aggressive.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I do not know what is worse how certain people feel they have rabidly protect this game from any insult or the ones who are acting like this game is so amazing that it is not even possible on consoles. StrongDeadlift

Uncharted fans are MUCH worse than this tbh. You remember those hate PMs I used to get for bashing Uncharted 3?:D

Cows are different now though. Ever since ispeakfact all cows do is troll "jelly" and "butthurt", but a year ago they would murder your family through the internet for talking about uncharted. :|

And by "distancing from cows" he means "putting a cow in my avy". :roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

DarkLink77

How incredibly passive-aggressive.

Easier to let it slide :P

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]2013 looks pretty sweet for the ps3 and pc. 360? lolseanmcloughlin

For me it is all about the multiplats next year with games like GTA, Tomb Raid, Bioshock, ect. The only console exclusives I want are this one for the PS3 and the XBL game State of Decay for the 360. I really do not see any must have exclusives for consoles.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I do not know what is worse how certain people feel they have rabidly protect this game from any insult or the ones who are acting like this game is so amazing that it is not even possible on consoles. BlbecekBobecek

Im confused. Are you implying that I in any way am a cow, or have respect for cows? :?

lol_lol_gif.gif

Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#293 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] what's that got to do with what he said?seanmcloughlin

when one sells their ps3, they need to justify the devistating loss, so hes a cow hater, because he we still have what he was unable to have the privledge to keep. hence why last of us "looks nothing special" in his opnion, while a dark souls 2 pre render "looks absolutely amazing", when in reality, everyone knows last of us will look much better then dark souls 2. consider this my unbiased opinion as dark souls 2 is on the top of my list of games.

Are you blind? I wrote above that the game looks great and I will likely buy a PS3 again to play it :?

I even talked to Darklink about it before How I really liked the style and theme of the game. My God, do people just willfully ignore sh!t now

It's like that elevator shaft thing all over again, praise the game a few times no one says anything. Say one thing you don't like and Boom, they're all on you

Same happened when I got UC3 early and posted my impressions. I said I really like the game etc. but criticized some things as well and people were going nuts.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 tonitorsi

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

TheGuardian03

Well, you want a bro-hug, bro? Cuz my bro-hug offer still stands whenever you feel you want to cut something....like a b*tch or something. :P

btw did you get an invite to push?

Afcuz, Big TG! :P

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Day freaking one!

finalstar2007
Agreed. Looking very cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

TheGuardian03

Don't be scared, toni-boy, we don't bite :P.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I do not know what is worse how certain people feel they have rabidly protect this game from any insult or the ones who are acting like this game is so amazing that it is not even possible on consoles. StrongDeadlift

Ya thankfully some of those people are not around anymore but it was not by their choice.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

StrongDeadlift

Im confused. Are you implying that I in any way am a cow, or have respect for cows? :?

Nope, Im just stating that you are trolling cows, and in very unintelligent manner tbh. Every single of your posts is something negative about our moo stuff. 100% nuisance, 0% substance.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 tonitorsi

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"][QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

XVision84

Don't be scared, toni-boy, we don't bite :P.

Define bite...cuz thats a new one :P

[spoiler] i kid, i kid! [/spoiler]

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts
Ugh, the gaming community. Just because of this game is not on your preferred platform, doesn't mean it sucks. Even how good the trailer, the animations, the graphics, overall the entire game is, people try to make this game look bad, but fortunately they fail, because none of the things they say are true/fact. And, for those of you that says the cut-scenes are CGI, you are wrong. Naughty Dog said this multiple times, the cut-scenes are all done in-engine, which means the game-play looks just the same[the trailer we just watched proves it], but the only difference is, it is not done in real-time[like you can't move the camera angle]. Anyway, i am super-uberly excited about this game. I have never been this excited for a game. Actually, i haven't seen a game just as good as The Last Of Us, technical wise. This game just might be one of the best game ever created. This game is my most anticipated ever, i am even more anticipating The Last Of Us than Grand Theft Auto V. I can talk about The Last Of Us on-and-on, but The Last Of Us fans, don't even bother about the try-hards, fanboys and trolls. The Last Of Us is amazing deal with it.