The Last of Us: Remastered | Officially Announced for PS4

#151 Edited by lostrib (39049 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib: ok so tell me what did EA dramatically change in fifa since 2012?

Ignite engine

#152 Posted by lglz1337 (3879 posts) -

@applefan1991: 60$ + all DLC worth more than 100$ is a gift in my eyes if you never played it

#153 Edited by Joedgabe (5129 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Sony sure does love to milk cows. That game isn't even a year old. lol

I have to agree with this... if anything they should have just made uncharted 4 As the last ND Ps3 game then started working on TLOU as the first ND ps4 game.

#154 Posted by Twizded (97 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

lol I'm glad their releasing it on PS4. Because I never owned a PS3. Surely lots of other people will feel the same way. BTW, 200 GOTY awards deserves to be milked.

#155 Edited by lostrib (39049 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

@applefan1991: it won over 200 awards ans don't actlike only ps3 owners moved too Ps4

Whoopty doo. That and 4 bucks will get you a coffee at starbucks

When was the last time a game won over 200 GOTY awards?

@lostrib said:

...games that actually change from year to year

LMAO!!!

no idea, but seriously whoopty doo, a game won a bunch of awards. Hey look, Titanic won 11 academy awards and it's still a stupid movie

#156 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11951 posts) -

@charizard1605: This coming from the guy who says the 3DS Smash will be better than the Wuu one LEL

#157 Posted by lglz1337 (3879 posts) -

@lostrib: butthurt from TLOU ? lol

anyway i asked you a question

#158 Edited by Pikminmaniac (9104 posts) -

I really have to play this game. There are some aspects that truly sound particularly appealing to me. Especially on the harder difficulties. (friends have been talking about it more recently)

This remastered version is referring to the PS4 rerelease correct?

#159 Posted by charizard1605 (58890 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@charizard1605: This coming from the guy who says the 3DS Smash will be better than the Wuu one LEL

I never said that, I said the 3DS one looks more full featured right now. Ninny.

#160 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16972 posts) -

LMAO, every Sony rumor turns out to be true. This has been going on for years now.

Either Sony has some serious leaks, or they provide all those rumors to the press themselves.

Anyway, this is great news. Though I liked the game on PS3 it will shine even more in 1080p with better graphics. But I'm not paying full price again, I'll wait for a price drop.

#161 Posted by lglz1337 (3879 posts) -

@lostrib: bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and ?

#162 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16972 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

@mems_1224 said:

I have to agree with this... if anything they should have just made uncharted 4 As the last ND Ps3 game then started working on TLOU as the first ND ps4 game.

I disagree. I'm glad I got a new IP which is easily among my top games of last gen instead of another Uncharted game for PS3.

#163 Posted by vincent380 (2243 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

You guys played this game not too long ago, and you're going to blow off $60 for slightly better graphics?

It's not even about BC anymore, this is the second developer who thinks these remasters are worth $60! This is not an SD to HD jump, cut the damn price and show some respect to the consumers who just bought this game a year ago. As for Backwards Compatibility, I can't beleive people defended Sony not including it now that this is the result of not having it. If we did have it, we could be playing TLOU on our ps4s while this developer is working on a NEW project instead of milking the sh** out of this popular game. #whycowspissmeoff

My thing is this is all completely subjective just because you don't see it as a justifiable price doesn't me i won't. I personally didn't see how anyone could pay for Ground Zeroes at 30 bucks but people did it and that doesn't make them wrong. I will gladly pay for this game again since i really only played through it once and with improved graphics/gameplay & DLC included, plus it was just that awesome of a game. Another game i would gladly pay for again if it got the same treatment is Red Dead Redemption.

Also there are plenty of people who haven't played the game yet either so i don't see how 60 bucks including all the DLC is a bad thing.

#164 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16033 posts) -

Awesome game but I beat it not too long ago so I don't need to double dip.

Please remember the names of the Xbox fanboys calling this "milkage", because I'm sure they'll feel exactly same way when Halo 2 Anniversary edition is released.

#167 Edited by lglz1337 (3879 posts) -

@Desmonic: exactly and those updates can be patchedin existing fifa games, but noooooooo EA want full 60 bucks for every tiny update and nobody complains

#168 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11951 posts) -

I probably won't get it for $60 though. I'll wait for a price drop or something.

#169 Edited by Joedgabe (5129 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Joedgabe said:

@mems_1224 said:

I disagree. I'm glad I got a new IP which is easily among my top games of last gen instead of another Uncharted game for PS3.

I loved the last of Us and i haven't even played uncharted... but re-releasing a game before it's been out at lease a year it's kinda quick. But if they're gonna do that i hope they don't make a sequel any time soon. I don't want TLoU to end up being a franchise we see all the time but something that comes out to feel special maybe once or twice a generation.

#170 Edited by charizard1605 (58890 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@Desmonic: exactly and those updates can be patched, but noooooooo EA want full 60 bucks for every tiny update and nobody complains

So... just like this version?

#172 Edited by charizard1605 (58890 posts) -

Anyway, I will hold off on playing the PS3 version of this game now, and buy the PS4 edition when I get it, since it seems like the definitive version.

#173 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9298 posts) -

Best news this year. Will double dip.

Game is so good that, I don't care about buying it again. I also get the DLC which I never played on PS3.

Going to be awesome having 1080p, smoother gameplay, quicker loads and all the other great things next gen brings.

#174 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11951 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Oh, btw guys:

• Resolution: 1920 x 1080

• Framerate: 60 fps source (german PS blog announcement)

1080p + 60fps am confirmed! SDC baby! No room for jelly! :D

Dat domination...

#175 Edited by lostrib (39049 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib: butthurt from TLOU ? lol

anyway i asked you a question

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib: bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and ?

I don't know what you're asking about, because reply function sucks

#176 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16972 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

I loved the last of Us and i haven't even played uncharted... but re-releasing a game before it's been out at lease a year it's kinda quick. But if they're gonna do that i hope they don't make a sequel any time soon. I don't want TLoU to end up being a franchise we see all the time but something that comes out to feel special maybe once or twice a generation.

Hmmm, that's true. It is a very recent game. I wonder how much they will actually be able to upgrade graphics and textures in such a short time.

It's also very likely this won't release until the end of the year, making the game a year and a half old.

I would love to see a sequel to TLOU, especially if they can write another great story in the world TLOU is set in. But I agree that they shouldn't make too much sequels. I really don't need an Uncharted 4 to be honest. 3 is more than enough for me, or 4 if you count the Vita one.

#177 Posted by lostrib (39049 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@Desmonic: exactly and those updates can be patchedin existing fifa games, but noooooooo EA want full 60 bucks for every tiny update and nobody complains

Prove it

#178 Posted by lglz1337 (3879 posts) -

@Truth_Hurts_U: clickers through DS4 speakers :))

#179 Edited by bobbetybob (19295 posts) -
@bbkkristian said:

You guys played this game not too long ago, and you're going to blow off $60 for slightly better graphics?

It's not even about BC anymore, this is the second developer who thinks these remasters are worth $60! This is not an SD to HD jump, cut the damn price and show some respect to the consumers who just bought this game a year ago. As for Backwards Compatibility, I can't beleive people defended Sony not including it now that this is the result of not having it. If we did have it, we could be playing TLOU on our ps4s while this developer is working on a NEW project instead of milking the sh** out of this popular game. #whycowspissmeoff

I don't see why people are treating this like it's something new, this is just a GOTY edition with a different name, in fact, it offers more than some GOTY editions because at least they're upgrading the visuals too. Sure an upgrade offer should be made available for people with the game already, but the price is perfectly reasonable for people who never played it.

As for new projects they're making Uncharted 4 and this is a port, it's not exactly going to have many people working on it and in the early stages of a new game it's only going to be designers working on it, i.e. there's no crossover between this port and whatever future project they're working on.

#181 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11489 posts) -

I already got it last year. No way in hell I'm spending 120 on what basically is a single game. It hasn't even been a year.

#182 Posted by vincent380 (2243 posts) -

A new interview is posted.

ND started working on the port right after the PS3 version.

#183 Edited by tonitorsi (8489 posts) -

60SlaysPer Second

SlaySation Domination Continuation

#185 Posted by misterpmedia (3705 posts) -

The argument about the length of time between a game being remastered and it's original release is seriously grasping at straws, hell straw singular. The contextless posts are amusing lol.

#186 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4322 posts) -

I'll definitely pick this up. I bought the ps3 copy for $10 from a friend. I'd like to support the release

#187 Posted by vincent380 (2243 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

The argument about the length of time between a game being remastered and it's original release is seriously grasping at straws, hell straw singular. The contextless posts are amusing lol.

exactly! i love your posts lol

#188 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3112 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@Truth_Hurts_U: clickers through DS4 speakers :))

Dude, that would be epic haha

#190 Posted by lostrib (39049 posts) -

so not only is TLOU a flop, now it's a multiplat.

lol

#191 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3650 posts) -

@lostrib said:

lol

But 95 on Metacritic.

Lol.

#192 Edited by lostrib (39049 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

@lostrib said:

lol

But 95 on Metacritic.

Lol.

Lol, can't even beat shit like GTA IV. What a fail

#193 Posted by kingtito (5082 posts) -

@Dire_Weasel said:

Awesome game but I beat it not too long ago so I don't need to double dip.

Please remember the names of the Xbox fanboys calling this "milkage", because I'm sure they'll feel exactly same way when Halo 2 Anniversary edition is released.

Yes because a 10 year old game remake is the same as a LESS than 1 year old game remake.

Makes a lot of sense \sarcasm

#194 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3650 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@princessgomez92 said:

@lostrib said:

lol

But 95 on Metacritic.

Lol.

Couldn't even beat Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, "1980's cartoon rehashes".

#195 Edited by tonitorsi (8489 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@Desmonic said:

Oh, btw guys:

• Resolution: 1920 x 1080

• Framerate: 60 fps source (german PS blog announcement)

1080p + 60fps am confirmed! SDC baby! No room for jelly! :D

Dat domination...

#Kazellujah

#197 Edited by Locutus_Picard (3981 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@princessgomez92 said:

@lostrib said:

lol

But 95 on Metacritic.

Lol.

GTA IV is the shame of the "professional" game reviewing industry, you know that. Can't believe I bought into the 10 hype.

#198 Edited by lglz1337 (3879 posts) -

@lostrib: you are so F salty omg

guess what nobody cares if it's mutiplat ps4 owners get the definitive version

the must have versionif you love games

#199 Posted by vincent380 (2243 posts) -

@angelmaycry4: lmaooo @ that gif....