The Last of Us: Remastered | Officially Announced for PS4

#101 Posted by mems_1224 (46594 posts) -

Sony sure does love to milk cows. That game isn't even a year old. lol

#102 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26359 posts) -

I have yet to buy the game so good for me will get ps4 version.

#103 Posted by kingtito (4867 posts) -

HD remake of an HD game that released 1 year ago. Hahahahaa milkage confirmed

Cows sure do love their milk

#104 Edited by German_Enigma (20 posts) -

I prefer Grand Theft Auto V: Remastered.

Now that is worth $60 for high replay value alone. Los Santos in 1080p, 8GB system memory for more NPCs on the streets and higher texture resolution won't hurt either.

#105 Posted by g0ddyX (3906 posts) -

WOW. So it will be TLOU but all Next Gen Looking.
No complaints.

#106 Posted by madskills6117 (4023 posts) -

You have people on here that are salivating for Halo 2: Anniversary but are bashing The Last of Us: Remastered. Let that sink in for a minute.

#107 Posted by charizard1605 (56075 posts) -

Wish Sony was working on original PS4 content instead of porting their old games over...

#108 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3485 posts) -

Sure screams cash grab.

#109 Posted by Netret0120 (2037 posts) -

$60?!?!?!?!?!?! Looks like Naughty Dog changed their name to Naughty Shove it up your Ass Dog.

Then don't buy it again. Simple as that. I will get it when it is $20 on my PS4

#110 Posted by charizard1605 (56075 posts) -

You have people on here that are salivating for Halo 2: Anniversary but are bashing The Last of Us: Remastered. Let that sink in for a minute.

The difference being that Halo 2 Anniversary is a decade old, and is due for a remaster. The Last of Us is less than a year old, and it's already getting a full price re-release. And the same people who bashed the release of Wind Waker HD or Halo Anniversary are now tripping over themselves to praise this.

Let that sink in for a minute.

#111 Posted by kingtito (4867 posts) -

When did Halo 2 come out? When did TLOU come out? Understand now?

#112 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Incredible that this game is going to win another gotg. Thank you Naughty Dog, for the greatest game ever made, and the rage you induce in lems and herms.

#113 Posted by lostrib (34630 posts) -

So now sony fanboys are going to brag about buying a HD remake of a game that was released less than a year ago?

Dat milkage

#114 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

TC should update topic title to include 'Confirmed' if there's room to edit.

#115 Edited by mariokart64fan (19379 posts) -

i want new games, and this is the best sony has, it seams only nintendo gives new games , while ms and sony work on hd remakes of last gen games

#116 Edited by KBFloYd (13201 posts) -

@lostrib said:

So now sony fanboys are going to brag about buying a HD remake of a game that was released less than a year ago?

Dat milkage

hey when you got the no games for gamers mentallity. and the same goty games year after year. why not

#117 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

i want new games, and this is the best sony has, it seams only nintendo gives new games , while ms and sony work on hd remakes of last gen games

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a nintendo fanboy spit game on this board lol.

#118 Edited by vincent380 (2243 posts) -

I love the box art looks amazing.

#119 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@lostrib: oh here comes dat jelly, once again. Tlou owning another gen. Better suck it up. Gonna be another rough gen for lems and herms.

#120 Edited by PonchoTaco (1976 posts) -

Lol$60

And now newcomers can see why we have cows.

#121 Posted by KittenNose (401 posts) -

I can't freaking believe it. We have move past the yearly release of slightly altered games strategy popularized by EA sports and CoD.Now they are actually re-releasing games a year later for full price.

And this is from the pro-gamer console? What the heck do the Xbox and Wii do to gamers, hire a midget to hide in the box, only to spring out and to unleash a groin kick?

#122 Edited by lostrib (34630 posts) -

@lostrib: oh here comes dat jelly, once again. Tlou owning another gen. Better suck it up. Gonna be another rough gen for lems and herms.

why? I've already played the game

#123 Posted by PonchoTaco (1976 posts) -

Lol, it's a multiplat. According to your logic GTA4 won last gen and if GTA5 happens to get ported to this gen, it will own the gen.

#124 Edited by finalstar2007 (24966 posts) -

I would fucking buy it just for the boxart

but will wait for a price drop lol

#125 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

Hooray! The PS4 gets a multiplat! (But seriously, I'm excited and will be buying it for sure.)

#126 Edited by bbkkristian (14945 posts) -

You guys played this game not too long ago, and you're going to blow off $60 for slightly better graphics?

It's not even about BC anymore, this is the second developer who thinks these remasters are worth $60! This is not an SD to HD jump, cut the damn price and show some respect to the consumers who just bought this game a year ago. As for Backwards Compatibility, I can't beleive people defended Sony not including it now that this is the result of not having it. If we did have it, we could be playing TLOU on our ps4s while this developer is working on a NEW project instead of milking the sh** out of this popular game. #whycowspissmeoff

#127 Edited by lglz1337 (3138 posts) -

lol @people complaining yet they buy madden and fifa every year

#128 Posted by lglz1337 (3138 posts) -

You guys played this game not too long ago, and you're going to blow off $60 for slightly better graphics?

It's not even about BC anymore, this is the second developer who thinks these remasters are worth $60! This is not an SD to HD jump, cut the damn price and show some respect to the consumers who just bought this game a year ago. As for Backwards Compatibility, I can't beleive people defended Sony not including it now that this is the result of not having it. If we did have it, we could be playing TLOU on our ps4s while this developer is working on a NEW project instead of milking the sh** out of this popular game. #whycowspissmeoff

i hope you don't play sport games coming from EA

#129 Posted by Tighaman (756 posts) -

usually when sony pulls something like this means an AAA game that supose to come out this year wont I hope thats not the case.

#130 Edited by lostrib (34630 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@bbkkristian said:

...games that actually change from year to year

#131 Posted by handssss (1824 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

why? I've already played the game

fair. i have as well. this deal is hardly for people like us. I still know at least 5 people who have a ps4 now that didn't have a ps3 and 2 more that had a ps3, but never bought the game. This is not a ripoff. The ps3 game is still $60 unlike Tomb Raider and this comes with meaningful bonus content. Plus, for all we know, gamestop will offer in a tradeup program or something to try and entice those who actually have bought the game before.

#132 Edited by charizard1605 (56075 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

What if they are complaining about it and they don't buy FIFA and Madden every year? (incidentally, at least FIFA and Madden are somewhat different games every year, instead of literally being the same game).

#133 Posted by freedomfreak (39214 posts) -

You know, if this gets reviewed... and if it gets AAA.

Man, I don't even wanna see how that will go down..

#134 Posted by bbkkristian (14945 posts) -

@lglz1337: nope. don't play sports games. In fact, I don't buy any yearly released games because the games I like actually take time and love to create.

#135 Edited by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

You can almost taste the jelly from this post.

SDC baby!

:P

#136 Edited by charizard1605 (56075 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@bbkkristian said:

SDC baby!

There is no jelly. He is right, and Sony fans are hypocrites.

#137 Posted by lglz1337 (3138 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

@bbkkristian said:

get lost that's a freaking lie and you know it

#138 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

I fail to see how this is such a huge megaton as some are claiming. This game came out less than a year ago and this is just a port of it for the same price. I will pick it up, but I'm not sure why Cows are screaming ownage when it's a multiplat and this was entirely expected to happen. Calm down and stop acting like this is the biggest thing in the world and will kill the Xbox and cure cancer. It's a port of a last gen game.

#139 Edited by lostrib (34630 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

@bbkkristian said:

get lost that's a freaking lie and you know it

Except it's not. Get lost, troll

#140 Edited by lglz1337 (3138 posts) -

@applefan1991: it won over 200 awards ans don't actlike only ps3 owners moved too Ps4

#141 Edited by lostrib (34630 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@applefan1991: it won over 200 awards ans don't actlike only ps3 owners moved too Ps4

Whoopty doo. That and 4 bucks will get you a coffee at starbucks

#142 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@bbkkristian said:

SDC baby!

No, pretty sure it's jelly.

lol

#143 Posted by charizard1605 (56075 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Desmonic said:

@bbkkristian said:

SDC baby!

lol

Nah. Pretty sure it's contempt at cows' hypocrisy.

#144 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11618 posts) -

HNNNNNNNNNNGH

#145 Posted by lglz1337 (3138 posts) -

@lostrib: ok so tell me what did EA dramatically change in fifa since 2012?

#146 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@lglz1337: haha I'm just saying that people need to stop overreacting. I love the game and I'm going to pick it up day 1 because it's a fantastic game. But it shouldn't exactly be used as "ownage" when it's a $60 multiplat port.

#147 Posted by lglz1337 (3138 posts) -

@lostrib: if you don't like it it'snot for you or stay

JELLY

#148 Posted by lostrib (34630 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib: if you don't like it it'snot for you or stay

JELLY

it's hilarious how butthurt and combative you get

#149 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Desmonic said:

@bbkkristian said:

SDC baby!

lol

Nah. Pretty sure it's contempt at cows' hypocrisy.

AKA sweet, sweet jelly. A common side effect of SDC.

:D

#150 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (759 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

Whoopty doo. That and 4 bucks will get you a coffee at starbucks

When was the last time a game won over 200 GOTY awards?

@lostrib said:

LMAO!!!