The insanity of the Sony gamer

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

Remember this?

don't you all remember reading tons and tons of thread on "who is going to buy Sony when they go bankrupt" or Sony this and Sony that?

Now Sony gamers really think they are "in" again?

You and I both know Sony was thinking about doing the DRM MS announced first at E3 but since they had the luxury of going second they were able to view the backlash and be like we'll say what the gamers want to hear.

At the end of the day, the PS4s launch are a bunch of multiplats.

XBL still shits on PSN

Halo, Gears, Forza, Crackdown, TitanFall all of which are multiplayer hits can't be found on a Shitstation.

Even games like Kingdom Hearts are now coming to the XboxWon.

Sony exclusives are good for one thing, single player.

When Sony gamers get a game like Halo, let us know.

kthxbai

#2 Posted by Giancar (19054 posts) -

Is this real?

#3 Posted by silversix_ (14294 posts) -

kthxbai

MS exclusives are good for one thing, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what exclusives?

kthxbai

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (5982 posts) -

Hehehe you're cute when you get mad.

#5 Posted by mems_1224 (46970 posts) -

@x1ps4life said:

kthxbai

kthxbai

lol looks like he struck a nerve

#6 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

@x1ps4life said:

kthxbai

kthxbai

Online/Offline multiplayer.

Theres no game on Playstation where a group of friends all in the same room can hop in coop offline and then all go online and play at once via splitscreen.

MS games tend to be the whole package, games like Uncharted or the TLOU while having strong single player components suck in MP.

#7 Posted by airshocker (29404 posts) -

One million PS4 sales in 24 hours says otherwise. And that's only in America. I can't wait to see how much they sell worldwide.

#8 Posted by cainetao11 (17351 posts) -

Alright, there's truth to the financial troubles, and I believe Sony themselves said they would let MS make the first move, which I believe was in reference to DRM. But it is by no means"shitstation". You're missing out on too many great games by hating playstation.

#9 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5117 posts) -

One million PS4 sales in 24 hours says otherwise. And that's only in America. I can't wait to see how much they sell worldwide.

#10 Posted by KarateeeChop (4599 posts) -

best ps4 launch exclusive scored a 6.5 lol.

#11 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -
#12 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

best ps4 launch exclusive scored a 6.5 lol.

This PS4 launch is stupidly overrated, the Wii U might have had a better launch lineup.

#13 Posted by M8ingSeezun (1998 posts) -

Lemming Butthurt with a dangerous case of ADHD who needs his Multiplayer fix on XBLive but mommy won't pay for it because TC didn't do well in 8th grade.

#14 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

#15 Posted by Link3301 (1690 posts) -

Remember this?

don't you all remember reading tons and tons of thread on "who is going to buy Sony when they go bankrupt" or Sony this and Sony that?

You and I both know Sony was thinking about doing the DRM MS announced first at E3 but since they had the luxury of going second they were able to view the backlash and be like we'll say what the gamers want to hear.

XBL still shits on PSN

Halo, Gears, Forza, Crackdown, TitanFall all of which are multiplayer hits can't be found on a Shitstation.

kthxbai

PSN pretty much has all of the same gaming features as PSN, at a lower price.

XB1 had a lot of multiplats at launch.

Halo went down the toilet with Halo 4. Gears failed with Judgment and its continued exclusivity is not guaranteed. Titanfall looks great, but its probably going to be on Playstation by Titanfall 2. Crackdown is decent, but nothing has been said about in nearly 3 years. Also, Saints Row IV beat in pretty much every area. Honestly, the best multiplayer exlcusive on any platform next year will probably be Super Smash Bros. MS hasn't had a good MP exclusive since Gears 3.

#16 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

@Link3301 said:

PSN pretty much has all of the same gaming features as PSN, at a lower price.

#17 Edited by Gue1 (9774 posts) -

@airshocker said:

A slaughter is upon us.

#18 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@airshocker said:

A slaughter is upon us.

No, once the heavy hitters start coming in the Playstation is screwed.

Halo 5 alone will completely turn the tide around.

#19 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@airshocker said:

A slaughter is upon us.

Hey, you're that guy that said "Killzone Shadow Fall looks better than Killzone 3. Fact."!

You should make more informative posts.

#20 Posted by Carbon_Le (185 posts) -

Why does gamespot allow these stupid lems post and not get ban.

#21 Posted by Chutebox (37016 posts) -

Whole lot of insecurity here.

#22 Edited by remiks00 (1806 posts) -

Alright, there's truth to the financial troubles, and I believe Sony themselves said they would let MS make the first move, which I believe was in reference to DRM. But it is by no means"shitstation". You're missing out on too many great games by hating playstation.

^This. Goes for all the systems, not sure why there's so much hate.

@x1ps4life you're obviously a troll, and judging from your posting history you really have a raging hard-on for Anti-PC gaming. Nothing else better to do on a Saturday night (Im at work btw)? One last thing, as far as those financial doom & gloom posts you have, good job looking at the glass half empty. Sony has been making big strides getting their gaming division profitable. If you can't see that, then you're just as delusional as the other haters on here. Call it overrated all you want guy lol (whatever helps you sleep better at night ;) ), but they've really done a great job at appealing to the masses, and the sales in the US alone show it. They are launching in more countries on the 29th, and i'm sure they will have just as big of an impact there.

#23 Posted by remiks00 (1806 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Nah, just the usual fart in the wind that passes through here daily lol.

#24 Edited by cainetao11 (17351 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@cainetao11 said:

^This. Goes for all the systems, not sure why there's so much hate.

@x1ps4life you're obviously a troll, and judging from your posting history you really have a raging hard-on for Anti-PC gaming. Nothing else better to do on a Saturday night (Im at work btw)? One last thing, as far as those financial doom & gloom posts you have, good job looking at the glass half empty. Sony has been making big strides getting their gaming division profitable. If you can't see that, then you're just as delusional as the other haters on here. Call it overrated all you want guy lol (whatever helps you sleep better at night ;) ), but they've really done a great job at appealing to the masses, and the sales in the US alone show it. They are launching in more countries on the 29th, and i'm sure they will have just as big of an impact there.

Totally agree. That's why I always own an Xbox and a PS. I'm a gamer, why would I turn down games? Because they're on ____ company's platform? That's stupid, and non gamer.

#25 Posted by Krelian-co (10673 posts) -

#26 Posted by Heil68 (43996 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

#27 Edited by casharmy (6829 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Chutebox said:

TC talks about fanboy insanity but his post shows nothing but just that.

"Now Sony gamers really think they are "in" again?"

lol what kind of stupid...I don't even know where to start with this one. Insanity indeed.

#28 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Chutebox said:

It's not insecurity but more a reality check.

#29 Posted by Chutebox (37016 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Chutebox said:

It's not insecurity but more a reality check.

Nope, def insecurity

#30 Edited by darkspineslayer (19625 posts) -

@Giancar: I can't tell anymore. Is this real life? Or just fantasy?

#31 Posted by PSdual_wielder (10646 posts) -

@silversix_ said:
@x1ps4life said:

kthxbai

kthxbai

Online/Offline multiplayer.

Theres no game on Playstation where a group of friends all in the same room can hop in coop offline and then all go online and play at once via splitscreen.

MS games tend to be the whole package, games like Uncharted or the TLOU while having strong single player components suck in MP.

warhawk, littlebigplanet, and modnation racers?

old games so you probably don't remember

#32 Posted by airshocker (29404 posts) -

@x1ps4life: Make a point. Posting a link does nothing for me unless you give me a response. Moron.

#33 Posted by lglz1337 (3449 posts) -

salty lemmings and sheep hehehe

#34 Posted by Netret0120 (2085 posts) -

TC talks about fanboy insanity but

his post shows nothing but just

that.

What an insecure brat.

#35 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1070 posts) -

Remember this?

XBL still shits on PSN

kthxbai

What a bunch of BS you are trying to spew. PS4 is nothing but multiplats? Xbox one only launched with 3 exclusives while PS4 lanuched with 2, so the same can be said about xbox one (xbox one has ryse, Forza and dead rising, ps4 has knack and killzone, if you want to count killer instinct on xbox side then you must count resogun on ps4 side)

There are many 'hits' coming to ps4 (infamous 3, the order 1886, unchartered 4) What does it matter about "mp" hits on xbox? There are just as many people that love single player games as people that enjoy mp.

#36 Posted by EddyG0RD0 (2568 posts) -

let me just say this , XBONE SUCKS

#37 Posted by Snugenz (11855 posts) -

That was during the riots in england a little while ago wasn't it?.

#38 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -

Another gamer that can't afford all the systems....so whine about what you don't have. Business as usual. *yawn*

#39 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -
@x1ps4life said:

THIS

Playstation consoles are always better to buy later into the gen as you never miss out on any good multiplayer experiences. I'm sure there's the odd die hard Killzone fan that clock 100's of hours into a mediocre game because they don't know any better but other than that there's no reason to purchase Sony console at the start of a gen. I bought a PS3 a few years ago and played all the amazing single player games and I didn't miss out on anything by not playing them at launch.

#40 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

@x1ps4life said:

Remember this?

XBL still shits on PSN

kthxbai

What a bunch of BS you are trying to spew. PS4 is nothing but multiplats? Xbox one only launched with 3 exclusives while PS4 lanuched with 2, so the same can be said about xbox one (xbox one has ryse, Forza and dead rising, ps4 has knack and killzone, if you want to count killer instinct on xbox side then you must count resogun on ps4 side)

There are many 'hits' coming to ps4 (infamous 3, the order 1886, unchartered 4) What does it matter about "mp" hits on xbox? There are just as many people that love single player games as people that enjoy mp.

XWon launched with way higher quality exclusives, Killzone is a subpar game.

Forza and DR3 >>> Entire PS4 line up mainly because PS4 games are alredy available on current gen.

#41 Posted by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

@x1ps4life said:

THIS

Playstation consoles are always better to buy later into the gen as you never miss out on any good multiplayer experiences. I'm sure there's the odd die hard Killzone fans that clock 100's of hours into a mediocre game because they don't know any better but other than that there's no reason to purchase Sony console at the start of a gen. I bought a PS3 a few years ago and played all the amazing single player games and I didn't miss out on anything by not playing them at launch.

This

#42 Posted by nervmeister (15219 posts) -

Thread rating: 10/10......for pure stupidity.

#43 Posted by clyde46 (46027 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

That was during the riots in england a little while ago wasn't it?.

Don't even get me started on that.

#44 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8434 posts) -

U mad

#45 Edited by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

TC went into full DC mode. He lost it

#46 Edited by X1PS4Life (243 posts) -

Sony has always/forever will be lacking in big hits.

If you speak as if Uncharted or Infamous are system sellers you guys really are retarded.

Once these 2 games come out, its over.

#47 Posted by clyde46 (46027 posts) -

Titanfall is not exclusive.

#48 Edited by ihsanqueen (866 posts) -

How can Sony fans not insane when this year they get Ni no Kuni/Puppeteer/The Last of Us/Gran Turismo 6/Beyond Two Souls/Kingdom Hearts HD/Tales of Xilia/Ratchet and Clank

Moreover they also get GTA V, Battlefield 4, COD: Ghost, and other multiplatform title.

And next year we will get Persona 5...

That's not counting PS4 and Vita games...

#49 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Oh look, another crybaby I want attention thread from X1ps4life.

#50 Edited by casharmy (6829 posts) -

@x1ps4life said:

Sony has always/forever will be lacking in big hits.

If you speak as if Uncharted or Infamous are system sellers you guys really are retarded.

Once these 2 games come out, its over.

Oh my so you are saying once the next halo (MS released 4 of those on xbox360 and PS3 is the only last gen console still getting exclusvies now) and a multiplat come out, it's over for PS4?