The indie gala (Humble bundle copy but still awesome :o)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by quaappybla (718 posts) -

www.indiegala.com

Figured since the humble bundle gets all the attention, i would bring attention to this bundle (I realize it has been running for the past couple days). It has a good list of games for an awesome price.

#2 Posted by Valiant_Rebel (4197 posts) -

www.indigala.com

Figured since the humble bundle gets all the attention, i would bring attention to this bundle (I realize it has been running for the past couple days). It has a good list of games for an awesome price.

quaappybla

The link isn't working for me.

#3 Posted by illmatic87 (14983 posts) -
#4 Posted by Valiant_Rebel (4197 posts) -

^^

Oh, the 'e' was missing. I see it now. I've always wanted to try InMomentum.

#5 Posted by quaappybla (718 posts) -

^^

Oh, the 'e' was missing. I see it now. I've always wanted to try InMomentum.

Valiant_Rebel

Oops my bad. fixed. :oops:

#6 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -
InMomentum looks good, but none of the cheaper bundles have anything I would play. Bunch of Heroes looks particularly dire.
#7 Posted by illmatic87 (14983 posts) -
Word of warning about InMomentum, if you think it's like Mirrors Edge, think again. Title is abit misleading as the platforming doesnt really have all that momentum. It's tight controls that implements Quake like movement/precision with point-to-point platforming.
#8 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24609 posts) -

Yep I got The Epic Gala Bundle - 11 Steam games for under $10

Great deal.

#9 Posted by starfox15 (3966 posts) -

I don't know about the quality of the games or music, but I must say I do applaud charities such as this and I'm more than willing to see this continue. Any powerful charity that wants to expand their funds may have to seriously consider bundles like this for the future.

Tapping into the video game market with cheap games is a great idea that's basically a win-win for everyone. The game developers get phenomenal press from supporting charities such as these, and the gamers are blessed with games at a reasonable price.

#10 Posted by Valiant_Rebel (4197 posts) -

Word of warning about InMomentum, if you think it's like Mirrors Edge, think again. Title is abit misleading as the platforming doesnt really have all that momentum. It's tight controls that implements Quake like movement/precision with point-to-point platforming.illmatic87

Yeah, I was told that a few months ago (don't remember if it was you specifically or someone else). It's fine if it's not like Mirror's Edge. If I want Mirror's Edge, I would play it.

#11 Posted by bbkkristian (14784 posts) -
Do you have to pay by PayPal. I try my best to avoid that service at all times... :|
#12 Posted by Valiant_Rebel (4197 posts) -

Do you have to pay by PayPal. I try my best to avoid that service at all times... :|bbkkristian

They use Google checkout as well, so no.

#13 Posted by bbkkristian (14784 posts) -

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]Do you have to pay by PayPal. I try my best to avoid that service at all times... :|Valiant_Rebel

Hm. Never used it, how would you compare it to PayPal?
#14 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24347 posts) -

How are the Albums in this?

and How long do we have?

#15 Posted by Valiant_Rebel (4197 posts) -

[QUOTE="Valiant_Rebel"]

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]Do you have to pay by PayPal. I try my best to avoid that service at all times... :|bbkkristian

Hm. Never used it, how would you compare it to PayPal?

From what it looks like, it's more of a direct payment over PayPal. You enter all of your credentials on the spot rather than having it done through an account like PayPal.

#16 Posted by Da_lil_PimP (4242 posts) -
Do you have to pay by PayPal. I try my best to avoid that service at all times... :|bbkkristian
What's wrong with PayPal? Had no problems with them buying anything. Anyways, I just bought the recent Humble Bundle. I gave $10, but controlling a cube on a touch screen is not an easy task :P