#51 Posted by clyde46 (47409 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol, typical hermits. Quantiy > Quality for hermits.

Explains why PC never wins a GOTY. XD

Typical consolite BS: If a game ain't GOTY it's not worth playing.

PC has got quantity and quality. More A, AA and AAA scoring games than any console. Try again, your arguments fail hard.

Yeah, like I said a sh*t ton of indie games that are scored with different standards.th

But even with all those "AAA"games, PC can't win a GOTY...now why's that?

I don't get this whole "GOTY" shit. So what if it wins GOTY, there are plenty of other games that didn't win GOTY that are worth playing...

Of course there are.

Just pointing out that hermits claim to have a TON of good exclusives but none of those great exclusives is able to win a GOTY.

It's even rare to have a PC exclusive in the running for winning a GOTY, let alone actually winning the award.

Conclusion: Yes PC has a lot of (indie) games but most of them lack in quality and thus PC almost never wins a GOTY.

Console exclusives on average, are of higher quality than PC exclusives.

No they are not. It's a fact that more PC games score A, AA and AAA on this site and others.

And you just right that fact off like it's nothing, like it's all indie games.

You are trying to make it seem like if something doesn't win GOTY it's not worth playing, and a system that doesn't have GOTYs is a system without games that are worth playing.

And frankly that's the biggest BS I have ever heard.

Lol never said that non GOTY games are not worthy of being played.

But I find it ironic that hermits claim PC has the most and best games...yet none of those PC exclusives is able to win an award, let alone GOTY. Like I said the quality of PC exclusives is lower than console exclusives, because most PC exclusives are indies and are rated with lower standards. It's that simple.

And I'm not even talking about hermits begging to get console exclusives...yet they claim to have the best games. Lol

PC gaming has become a joke and has been living the shadow of console gaming for years.

Wrong, PC games exclusives or not are held to a higher standard on PC.

#52 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol, typical hermits. Quantiy > Quality for hermits.

Explains why PC never wins a GOTY. XD

Typical consolite BS: If a game ain't GOTY it's not worth playing.

PC has got quantity and quality. More A, AA and AAA scoring games than any console. Try again, your arguments fail hard.

Yeah, like I said a sh*t ton of indie games that are scored with different standards.th

But even with all those "AAA"games, PC can't win a GOTY...now why's that?

I don't get this whole "GOTY" shit. So what if it wins GOTY, there are plenty of other games that didn't win GOTY that are worth playing...

Of course there are.

Just pointing out that hermits claim to have a TON of good exclusives but none of those great exclusives is able to win a GOTY.

It's even rare to have a PC exclusive in the running for winning a GOTY, let alone actually winning the award.

Conclusion: Yes PC has a lot of (indie) games but most of them lack in quality and thus PC almost never wins a GOTY.

Console exclusives on average, are of higher quality than PC exclusives.

No they are not. It's a fact that more PC games score A, AA and AAA on this site and others.

And you just right that fact off like it's nothing, like it's all indie games.

You are trying to make it seem like if something doesn't win GOTY it's not worth playing, and a system that doesn't have GOTYs is a system without games that are worth playing.

And frankly that's the biggest BS I have ever heard.

But I find it ironic that hermits claim PC has the most and best games...yet none of those PC exclusives is able to win an award, let alone GOTY. Like I said the quality of PC exclusives is lower than console exclusives, because most PC exclusives are indies and are rated with lower standards. It's that simple.

And I'm not even talking about hermits begging to get console exclusives...yet they claim to have the best games. Lol

PC gaming has become a joke and has been living the shadow of console gaming for years.

Wrong, PC games exclusives or not are held to a higher standard on PC.

Well agree to disagree then. Indie games are rated based on lower standards than let's say Uncharted. And that's why you almost never see PC indie exclusive win a GOTY, indie games are of lower quality and that's normal you can't expect a team of 10 devs to produce the same quality as a dev team of 100+ devs.

If PC exclusives (almost all are indie) are on the same level as most console exclusives then WHY do they almost never win awards? ...Indeed like I said they are of lower quality. Does that mean they are not worthy of being played, hell no.

#53 Edited by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Yet, you constantly do. You constantly write off all the quality games that PC has, because they didn't win GOTY.

So you are in fact implying that if a game can't win GOTY it's not of high quality, which is absolute bogus.

You are also implying that all pc games are somehow indie games that are rated with lower standards. What a pity excuse to write off the fact that PC has many more quality games than any single console.

All of these of your arguments can't be backed up with facts. While PC having more A, AA and AAA games than any single console is indeed a fact. One you continuasly try to write off by saying things like

"They are indie games that were rated with lower standards"

"No PC game managed to win GOTY, yet console games did, so console games are of higher quality"

Back those statements up with actual facts if you can.

I base my conclusion on facts my friend.

Here are the facts you want:

Like I said please answer my question: If PC has so many AAA exclusives like you say (most of them indie of course or are you going to deny this fact too?) then WHY can't any of these "superior" PC exclusives win a GOTY award? The amount of GOTY awards that PC has won in these last 10 years is PATHETIC compared to console.

#54 Edited by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Yet, you constantly do. You constantly write off all the quality games that PC has, because they didn't win GOTY.

So you are in fact implying that if a game can't win GOTY it's not of high quality, which is absolute bogus.

You are also implying that all pc games are somehow indie games that are rated with lower standards. What a pity excuse to write off the fact that PC has many more quality games than any single console.

All of these of your arguments can't be backed up with facts. While PC having more A, AA and AAA games than any single console is indeed a fact. One you continuasly try to write off by saying things like

"No PC game managed to win GOTY, yet console games did, so console games are of higher quality"

Like I said please answer my question: If PC has so many AAA exclusives like you say (most of them indie of course or are you going to deny this fact too?) then WHY can't any of these "superior" PC exclusives win a GOTY award? The amount of GOTY awards that PC has won in these last 10 years is PATHETIC compared to console.

Remove TLOU since it's not exclusive anymore and the PS3 should lose more than half the points

#55 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: no pc exclusive won goty for gen 7 on gamespot, if that's what you ate referring to. And that's a fact.

And if you look at my earlier post, I list out all the major gaming sites, and their pics for goty, each year for gen 7. Pc was dead last.

Fact.

#56 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Remove TLOU since it's not exclusive anymore and the PS3 should lose more than half the points

Yes but even then, PS3 OWNS PC in awards.

#57 Posted by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Then go play your awards

#58 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@R4gn4r0k: no pc exclusive won goty for gen 7 on gamespot, if that's what you ate referring to. And that's a fact.

And if you look at my earlier post, I list out all the major gaming sites, and their pics for goty, each year for gen 7. Pc was dead last.

Fact.

Doesn't change anything I said.

To me Company of Heroes was a better game than TLOU last year. Don't care than 40 websites or something gave it GOTY, what does that change for me ?

consolites love clinging on to the fact they have more GOTYs, but that doesn't change the fact that PC has more quality games.

This argument just goes round and round, it's getting stale. Can you or suppa give one argument agains the fact that PC has more A, AA and AAA rated games than all consoles put together that isn't the same old "bu bu bu PC can't win GOTY :'("

#59 Edited by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -
@xboxdone74 said:

Fact.

Not talking about the last decades cause you've been owned about it.

Poor butthurtdone74 :(

#60 Edited by intotheminx (866 posts) -

@stuff238: I understand how you feel. I was extremely timid about building a PC. In reality it turned out to be easy. There are websites that help building a PC easier, such as PCpartpicker. That site will not let you add anything to your build that isn't compatible. As far as updating drivers, I don't see how visiting a website and downloading a update is difficult. The most daunting part about building a PC is choosing your cpu and gpu. Then again, all you have to do is read reviews and watch videos on Youtube lol. Building a PC is fun.

#61 Edited by Blabadon (28206 posts) -

Cows: where bragging about GOTY awards on a site where a handheld game beat TLoU happens.

#62 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3766 posts) -

Can always count on the idiots xboxdone and suppaman to damage control in PC threads.

#63 Edited by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -
@Blabadon said:

Cows: where bragging about GOTY awards on a site where a handheld game beat TLoU happens.

#64 Edited by intotheminx (866 posts) -

I never cared about awards or GOTY stuff. At the end of the day it is someones opinion. The only game I really enjoyed that won awards is HL 2.

#65 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Then go play your awards

Weak rebuttal as expected from you.

Anyway have fun with your inferior games.

#67 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

We get it. you like interactive movies. not real games.

We get it. you like sh*tty fps's like Stalker. not real games.

#69 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

We get it. you like interactive movies. not real games.

We get it. you like sh*tty fps's like Stalker. not real games.

probably too hardcore and complex for you.

Yeah complex for noobs with low standards like you.

How many awards did Stalker win? Heck it's not even AAA on metacritic LOL.

#70 Posted by Blabadon (28206 posts) -

Love seeing two idiots go at it.

#72 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

Again, you are implying that a game that scored 75 at metacritic is not worth playing.

Of course you think a lot of (PC) games are shit with a stupid mentality like that.

Continue spouting ignorant statements.

#73 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

im so glad it didnot win any mainstream award or it would be crap like other mainstream games

and metacritics were in 80s best games on metacritic always in 80s or early 90.

u are missing out alot if u only play AAA games on metacritic. i cant think of any good game on metacritic that got more than 96% not name Halflife.

Haha, thanks for confirming you have low standards.

#75 Posted by clyde46 (47409 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Again, you are implying that a game that scored 75 at metacritic is not worth playing.

Of course you think a lot of (PC) games are shit with a stupid mentality like that.

Continue spouting ignorant statements.

Lots of console games have a score less than 75 and are still fun as hell to play.

#76 Posted by foxhound_fox (90506 posts) -

It's the main reason why PC gaming has been on the up-trend over the past decade while console gaming has been down-trending. Even despite that period when many developers thought all PC gamers were dirty pirates and never bought anything.

#78 Edited by happyduds77 (1554 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@xboxdone74 said:

A future of asking for superior versions of console games?

Eh...enjoy I suppose.

Fixed.

Stay jelly peasant :)

Even though I disagree with xboxdone, that's kind of the same.

And it's funny how you say stay jelly peasant when you are the one asking for console games.

#79 Posted by clyde46 (47409 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

It's the main reason why PC gaming has been on the up-trend over the past decade while console gaming has been down-trending. Even despite that period when many developers thought all PC gamers were dirty pirates and never bought anything.

Where are the airlines on that truck?

#80 Posted by locopatho (20691 posts) -

Love how console and PC gaming are closer than ever yet that just increases fanboy bitterness on both sides. (Goes back to playing Battlefield, Titanfall and AC on PC and State Of Decay, Left 4 Dead and Mass Effect on console, all on both!)

#81 Posted by Silent-Assasin7 (1496 posts) -

Hey gaiz, I only play awardz, or should I say, games where the giant publishers paid off websites to dole out awards like candy on Halloween to their games. I'll also ignore all the other PC gaming benefits like modz, better online, better versions of multiplats, and more/better control options, because those dun count. Kthxbye!

/Console Gamer

#82 Edited by locopatho (20691 posts) -

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

Hey gaiz, I only play awardz, or should I say, games where the giant publishers paid off websites to dole out awards like candy on Halloween to their games. I'll also ignore all the other PC gaming benefits like modz, better online, better versions of multiplats, and more/better control options, because those dun count. Kthxbye!

/Console Gamer

Games made by giant publishers generally are far better than random indie stuff. That's true regardless of the system. Blizzard make a better RTS than a couple of guys in a basement somewhere.

And those giant publisher games do tend to be on consoles.

#83 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

im really hoping upcoming doom 4 and possbily half life 3 will never get attention of mainstream media or else they will be ruined

example. system shock 2 never mention in any mainstream media while bioshock all over it. every true gamer know system shock 2 was real game.

I'm playing Bioshock 2 and I'm having a lot of fun.

The people that only play something because it's popular are as bad as the people that avoid something because it's popular. Both groups let OTHERS decide what they enjoy or not. Both miss out.

@clyde46 said:

Lots of console games have a score less than 75 and are still fun as hell to play.

True, I've played many 75 and below scoring games on both consoles and PC that I've really enjoyed.

Only idiots like Suppaman believe that lower scoring games, indie games, games that didn't win GOTY aren't worth anything. This thread made that much clear.

@locopatho said:

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

/Console Gamer

Games made by giant publishers generally are far better than random indie stuff. That's true regardless of the system. Blizzard make a better RTS than a couple of guys in a basement somewhere.

An indie studio (POE) beat Blizzard (D3) at their own genre, lol.

So no, what you are saying is not correct

#84 Posted by foxhound_fox (90506 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Hidden in the chassis. Both tractor and trailer are custom.

#86 Posted by clyde46 (47409 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@clyde46 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Does it only go to shows or is it actually used for work?

#87 Posted by locopatho (20691 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:
@locopatho said:

@Silent-Assasin7 said:

/Console Gamer

An indie studio (POE) beat Blizzard (D3) at their own genre, lol.

So no, what you are saying is not correct

Never played Path of Exile (POE I'm assuming) but I did say "generally" ;)

Indie strength is creativity and originality. Big publishers strength is quality.

#88 Posted by foxhound_fox (90506 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@clyde46 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Not sure about that specific truck, but glider kit trucks are often on the US interstates (the wheelbase length is illegal in Canada). They usually only run a 48' trailer, but still can haul with the rest of them.

#89 Posted by clyde46 (47409 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@clyde46 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@clyde46 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Not sure about that specific truck, but glider kit trucks are often on the US interstates (the wheelbase length is illegal in Canada). They usually only run a 48' trailer, but still can haul with the rest of them.

Seems a little unwieldy on tight roads.

#90 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@locopatho said:

Indie strength is creativity and originality. Big publishers strength is quality.

Yeah, Path of exile :p

I do agree that big-budget games tend to be more polished than indie games or low budget games. Tend, because there are exceptions to that (BF4, AC games always have a lot of bugs and glitches)

But when it comes to gameplay it's really subjective. I can't say it's a fact that big budget games have better gameplay than low budget ones.

#91 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:
@renegadesteve said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

A future of begging for ports of console games?

Eh...enjoy I suppose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_the_Year_awards

GTA 5

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Dark Souls

http://petitionbureau.org/DarkSoulsForPC

Bayonetta, Vanquish, Virtua Fighter 5

https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-increase-the-number-of-pc-releases-segapcports

Destiny

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/release-destiny-on-pc

Dragon's Dogma

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dragonsdogma-pc/

The Last of Us

https://www.change.org/petitions/naughty-dog-the-last-of-us-we-want-the-last-of-us-to-come-to-pc

Red Dead Redemption

http://www.change.org/petitions/rock-star-games-bring-red-dead-redemption-on-pc

Metal Gear Rising

http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-release-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-on-pc

Bullshit .

Guild Wars 2 , 2012 GOTY

http://gamingwithscissors.com/2012/time-names-guild-wars-2-top-video-game-of-2012/

Gone Home 2013 GOTY

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/15/5311568/game-of-the-year-2013-gone-home

Witcher 2 , 2011 GOTY

www.shacknews.com/article/72076/game-of-the-year-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings

Half Life 2 , Game of the decade

n4g.com/news/1135249/half-life-2-awarded-game-of-the-decade

Company of Heroes , 2006 GOTY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_of_Heroes#Awards

World of Warcraft . 2004 GOTY

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20041222005430/en/GameSpot-Editors-Pick-World-Warcraft-2004-Game#.U0E99qL9wXY

Civilization 5 . 2005 GOTY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization_IV#Awards

Half Life 2 . 2004 GOTY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-Life_2#Awards

and so on .

As far as petitions go :

Begging for Titanfall

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-respawn-entertainment-release-titanfall-for-ps3-ps4

Begging for ArmA 3

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bohemia-interactive-studio-505-games-got-game-entertainment-bring-the-arma-series-to-console

Begging for Day Z

http://www.change.org/de/Petitionen/dean-hall-dean-hall-release-dayz-on-consoles

Begging for Witcher 2

http://www.change.org/petitions/cd-projekt-red-port-the-witcher-2-on-the-ps3

Begging for Diablo 3

https://www.change.org/petitions/bring-diablo-3-to-the-consoles-playstation-3-xbox-360-and-wii-u

Begging for Planetside 2

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/475/663/550/urge-sony-online-entertainment-to-bring-a-ps3-version-of-planetside-2/

The sad thing is that even your official website begs for them PC games

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/08/14/9-pc-games-we-want-on-ps4/

Oh man. Let the ownage begin.

1. First off, herms always love to move the goal posts, so as to save face. The chart clearly says Gen 7 GOTY.

Anything you have listed in '04, wasn't gen 7. So say bye bye to Half-Life 2 and Wow. PC still got toasted in goty exclusives...even if you do add those.

2. I have Polygon listed. Why are you complaining?

3. Witcher 2 isn't a pc exclusive.

As for the petitions...

Begging for Titanfall

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-respawn-entertainment-release-titanfall-for-ps3-ps4

(First...Titanfall isn't a pc exclusive. Second....48 SIGS!! BAHAHA!!)

Begging for ArmA 3

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bohemia-interactive-studio-505-games-got-game-entertainment-bring-the-arma-series-to-console

(6 SIGS!!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Day Z

http://www.change.org/de/Petitionen/dean-hall-dean-hall-release-dayz-on-consoles

(21 SIGS! BAHAHAHA!!!)

Begging for Witcher 2 (Not pc exclusive)

(576 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!!)

Begging for Diablo 3

https://www.change.org/petitions/bring-diablo-3-to-the-consoles-playstation-3-xbox-360-and-wii-u

(109 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Planetside 2

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/475/663/550/urge-sony-online-entertainment-to-bring-a-ps3-version-of-planetside-2/

(1 SIG!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

7.http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/08/14/9-pc-games-we-want-on-ps4/

(That's an article written by one individual. Not signatures.)

First off... do make sure you check how many sigs there are before posting. Leads to less self ownage.

And let this be a lesson to you. Don't you ever come at me again unless you're thoroughly locked and loaded.

Owning herms is what I do.

#92 Edited by locopatho (20691 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@locopatho said:

Yeah, Path of exile :p

I do agree that big-budget games tend to be more polished than indie games or low budget games. Tend, because there are exceptions to that (BF4, AC games always have a lot of bugs and glitches)

But when it comes to gameplay it's really subjective. I can't say it's a fact that big budget games have better gameplay than low budget ones.

Hmmm. You mention AC and BF4 as examples of lower quality "big publisher" games, but where are the indie games that come remotely close to their design and scale? And don't say Star Citizen because it isn't out yet :P

Given two similar (in genre, design and scale) games, I'd expect the indie one to be more surprising and creative, but the AAA publisher one to be better (if more generic).

The only time I really see indie games as beating the big guns, is in 2D games and niche genres where graphics don't matter as much.

#93 Edited by Sushiglutton (5474 posts) -

Financially PC-gaming is and will continue to do great. Unfortuntaley (mostly) not from the types of games I enjoy. So the future is actually pretty bleak imo.

#94 Edited by br0kenrabbit (13392 posts) -

@stuff238 said:

So I actually watched the video and my favorite part was "Building a PC is fun".

I was in shock and laughter. I am a console gamer and I am terrified of the thought of attempting to build my own PC. I don't know the difference between the 50 graphics cards, sound cards, motherboards etc. Then I have to research all that stuff and learn what I want. Then I need to find the right Power unit, find a case, find a HDD. Then you expect me to put all that stuff together? You expect me put that all together? What if the card I buy does not fit into one of those PCI slot things? How the hell would I install an intercooler?

Then actually installing an OS, updating games, finding drivers.....this sounds like the opposite of fun to me when I can just spend the $400 on a console and just play games.

This sounds like an impossible and daunting task for me. Sorry, but I am a not a nerd like you guys. You got too many options and you don't explain it easy enough. I would kill myself trying to make my own PC.

My 13-year-old nephew builds PCs. Hell I was building PCs as a teen back when things really were hard! Ever had to set up a sound card in DOS? For each and every game? ugh.

Fact is, if someone enjoys something it's no chore to get elbow-deep into it. Car guys build and mod cars. Guitar guys custom out their axes with aftermarket bridges, pickups, etc. PC Gamers build and mod computers.

If building a PC sounds like 'an impossible and daunting task' to you then I'm sorry, that's just lack of initiative on your part. You can brandish about the 'nerd' title all you want, but you're the one claiming a challenged intellect.

#95 Edited by DeathLordCrime (420 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@renegadesteve said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Eh...enjoy I suppose.

GTA 5

Dark Souls

https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-increase-the-number-of-pc-releases-segapcports

Destiny

Dragon's Dogma

The Last of Us

https://www.change.org/petitions/naughty-dog-the-last-of-us-we-want-the-last-of-us-to-come-to-pc

Red Dead Redemption

Metal Gear Rising

http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-release-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-on-pc

Bullshit .

Guild Wars 2 , 2012 GOTY

http://gamingwithscissors.com/2012/time-names-guild-wars-2-top-video-game-of-2012/

Gone Home 2013 GOTY

Witcher 2 , 2011 GOTY

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20041222005430/en/GameSpot-Editors-Pick-World-Warcraft-2004-Game#.U0E99qL9wXY

Half Life 2 . 2004 GOTY

and so on .

As far as petitions go :

Begging for Titanfall

Begging for ArmA 3

Begging for Day Z

Begging for Witcher 2

Begging for Diablo 3

Begging for Planetside 2

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/08/14/9-pc-games-we-want-on-ps4/

1. First off, herms always love to move the goal posts, so as to save face. The chart clearly says Gen 7 GOTY.

Anything you have listed in '04, wasn't gen 7. So say bye bye to Half-Life 2 and Wow. PC still got toasted in goty exclusives...even if you do add those.

As for the petitions...

Begging for Titanfall

Begging for ArmA 3

(6 SIGS!!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Day Z

(21 SIGS! BAHAHAHA!!!)

(576 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!!)

Begging for Diablo 3

(109 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Planetside 2

7.http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/08/14/9-pc-games-we-want-on-ps4/

First off... do make sure you check how many sigs there are before posting. Leads to less self ownage.

And let this be a lesson to you. Don't you ever come at me again unless you're thoroughly locked and loaded.

The vast majority of those games aren't even exclusives yet somehow your dimissing Titanfall and witcher 2

http://www.change.org/petitions/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

here one with over a thousand signatures

not only that there are multiple of them

#96 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@locopatho said:

Hmmm. You mention AC and BF4 as examples of lower quality "big publisher" games, but where are the indie games that come remotely close to their design and scale? And don't say Star Citizen because it isn't out yet :P

Given two similar (in genre, design and scale) games, I'd expect the indie one to be more surprising and creative, but the AAA publisher one to be better (if more generic).

The only time I really see indie games as beating the big guns, is in 2D games and niche genres where graphics don't matter as much.

No, I gave those two examples of 2 unpolished big budget games. Not lower quality.

Star citizen is using Cryengine 3, and since that engine has opened up to indie developers, I would say that one :P

I see many lower budget games beating out the big budget ones every year. For example every FPS that doesn't have the budget that COD has > every FPS that does have the budget that COD has.

COJ: Gunslinger and Shadow Warrior were the best FPS to me last year, and there is no amount of budget that can make up for what those games were: pure fun.

Titanfall and Wolfenstein: The New Order aren't using the most advanced engines either; But will I enjoy the heck out of them ? I sure will ;)

#97 Posted by foxhound_fox (90506 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Seems a little unwieldy on tight roads.

Most freight in the US is transported on the interstates between depots.

Apparently the longer wheelbase improves the stability of the truck/trailer at higher speeds (60 mph+).

#98 Edited by Cloud_imperium (5708 posts) -

@xboxdone74: I'm not interested in your excuses . Witcher 2 won GOTY when it was PC only , don't care if they made minecraft version of it and ported to mobiles , console or web browser . And those petitions are signed by console gamers , fact . They are begging for those games , not only that but your own playstation website is doing so . Stop acting like a spoiled kid . Not sure how anyone takes you seriously with that user name .

#99 Posted by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@deathlordcrime said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@renegadesteve said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Eh...enjoy I suppose.

GTA 5

Dark Souls

Destiny

Dragon's Dogma

The Last of Us

Red Dead Redemption

Metal Gear Rising

Bullshit .

Guild Wars 2 , 2012 GOTY

Gone Home 2013 GOTY

Witcher 2 , 2011 GOTY

Half Life 2 . 2004 GOTY

and so on .

As far as petitions go :

Begging for Titanfall

Begging for ArmA 3

Begging for Day Z

Begging for Witcher 2

Begging for Diablo 3

Begging for Planetside 2

As for the petitions...

Begging for Titanfall

Begging for ArmA 3

(6 SIGS!!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Day Z

(21 SIGS! BAHAHAHA!!!)

(576 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!!)

Begging for Diablo 3

(109 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Planetside 2

The vast majority of those games aren't even exclusives yet somehow your dimissing Titanfall

not only there are multiple of them

I don't think you understand the nature of this.

Herms lump consoles together, hence the term "console peasant." Thus, games that are only found on consoles, are fair fodder against herms.

This is common knowledge.

#100 Edited by TheFadeForever (2186 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@deathlordcrime said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@renegadesteve said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Eh...enjoy I suppose.

GTA 5

Dark Souls

Destiny

Dragon's Dogma

The Last of Us

Red Dead Redemption

Metal Gear Rising

Bullshit .

Guild Wars 2 , 2012 GOTY

Gone Home 2013 GOTY

Witcher 2 , 2011 GOTY

Half Life 2 . 2004 GOTY

and so on .

As far as petitions go :

Begging for Titanfall

Begging for ArmA 3

Begging for Day Z

Begging for Witcher 2

Begging for Diablo 3

Begging for Planetside 2

As for the petitions...

Begging for Titanfall

Begging for ArmA 3

(6 SIGS!!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Day Z

(21 SIGS! BAHAHAHA!!!)

(576 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!!)

Begging for Diablo 3

(109 SIGS!! BAHAHAHA!!)

Begging for Planetside 2

The vast majority of those games aren't even exclusives yet somehow your dimissing Titanfall

not only there are multiple of them

I don't think you understand the nature of this.

Herms lump consoles together, hence the term "console peasant." Thus, games that are only found on consoles, are fair fodder against herms.

This is common knowledge.

Yet you guys are making threads showing the differences between xbox one and ps4