The Gears/Uncharted war continues, which one will be better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for cinematicgalore
CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CinematicGalore
Member since 2015 • 458 Posts

Gears 4 will be better.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Gears. The gameplay is actually fun.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#3 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

but they are so different....

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44047 Posts

Gears is in it's own league as one of the finest MP TPS ever, evah.

Needs to be mentioned.... better comparison is RotTR which will probably be the better game as well.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

In terms of actual gameplay? Gears obviously, in terms of cinematic value Uncharted, and like SecretPolice said you should be comparing Rise of the Tomb Raider to Uncharted, not Gears of War for crying out loud...

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CinematicGalore

@nyadc said:

In terms of actual gameplay? Gears obviously, in terms of cinematic value Uncharted.

Aren't you scared that Black Tusk might **** with the Gears formula too much? I don't know, I just don't trust them.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

In terms of actual gameplay? Gears obviously, in terms of cinematic value Uncharted.

Aren't you scared that Black Tusk might **** with the Gears formula too much? I don't know, I just don't trust them.

Did you see the Gears 4 trailer? Seems like the same old shit to me.

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CinematicGalore

Gears and Uncharted are always compared, why are people throwing a fit?

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Very odd comparison, they pretty much have very little in common other than being TPS. Depends of the style of game you like cause they both give you a different feel gameplay and overall.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NyaDC
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

No, it looks pretty spot on.

@cinematicgalore said:

By who? I don't see anyone comparing them, they're very different games going for completely different things.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

I think Uncharted 4 will be better also. Didnt the last Gears game suck really bad?

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Just comparing the past games

Graphics - Probably a tie. Both games will look slightly better in different areas.

Gameplay- Gears no question about it

Story- Uncharted is better written but very unoriginal , gears story and universe is original but not as well written.

MP- Gears no question about it

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SecretPolice

@cinematicgalore said:

Last gen I think it was mostly b/c they were sorta best visuals on each console more than anything else. But these days it's obvious RotTR is the game going against UC4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

I don't have a lot of faith in Gears, last one was a bit rough and Black Tusk taking over might see the game take another dip. The single player gameplay at E3 looked really meh, heck the dialogue sounds like a cheap Uncharted knock off.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NyaDC
@mesome713 said:

I think Uncharted 4 will be better also. Didnt the last Gears game suck really bad?

It wasn't horrible but Epic really lost their sense of direction with it, it was more of a spin off than an actual numbered Gears game so in that regard it kind of gets a pass. It's like Operation Racoon City for the Resident Evil franchise I guess you could say.

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CinematicGalore

@Legend002 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

We saw like three seconds of actual gameplay, that is enough to form a basis? Microsoft should've just contracted Epic or Rockstar to make a new Gears, you don't shove a quality IP into the hands of some newbies (Black Tusk). Shanghiest was a good idea but instead they're going to wreck one of my favourite franchises. Just like 343i.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Uncharted will likely clean house in every front of comparison, as much as some may want to deny it.

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CinematicGalore

@mesome713 said:

It didn't suck as bad as Fight for Fortune did though. Gears won last gen, no question about it.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NyaDC
@cinematicgalore said:
@Legend002 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

We saw like three seconds of actual gameplay, that is enough to form a basis? Microsoft should've just contracted Epic or Rockstar to make a new Gears, you don't shove a quality IP into the hands of some newbies (Black Tusk). Shanghiest was a good idea but instead they're going to wreck one of my favourite franchises. Just like 343i.

Yet Epic is responsible for Judgment and you want them to make Gears 4? What reason is their to not trust Black Tusk? From what has been shown they look very capable. As a side note to what you said, what exactly is wrong with 343? They didn't wreck Halo...

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Not a fan of either series, but I'll go for uncharted. At its best Gears was dull and, while not thrilled with its gameplay, at least Uncharted had a decent plot and some of the best cutscenes in a game I've seen.

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CinematicGalore

@nyadc said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@Legend002 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

Yet Epic is responsible for Judgment and you want them to make Gears 4? What reason is their to not trust Black Tusk? From what has been shown they look very capable. As a side note to what you said, what exactly is wrong with 343? They didn't wreck Halo...

People Can Fly was responsible for Judgement.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

Uncharted 4 will be the better game by a significant amount. It's just the way it's going to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic: Very true, also some of the best acting ive ever seen in a game, plus they are bringing all them actors back it seems. Should be good no doubt.

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CinematicGalore

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Not a fan of either series, but I'll go for uncharted. At its best Gears was dull and, while not thrilled with its gameplay, at least Uncharted had a decent plot and some of the best cutscenes in a game I've seen.

Gears 1 on insane is anything but dull.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NyaDC
@cinematicgalore said:

Epic was developing the game in conjunction with PCF and I'm pretty sure they were calling the shots.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

And you don't think that Uncharted's scripted out the ass back and forth power struggle gameplay was dull? Oh, and you're praising it for cutscenes, the reason we all buy video games....

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Their different games. Sure they're both a TPS with a cover system, but they're not even the same thing.

CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CinematicGalore

@nyadc said:
@cinematicgalore said:

Epic was developing the game in conjunction with PCF and I'm pretty sure they were calling the shots.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

And you don't think that Uncharted's scripted out the ass back and forth power struggle gameplay was dull? Oh, and you're praising it for cutscenes, the reason we all buy video games....

And why was Gears 1-3 great and Gears Judgement only alright? What was the biggest difference? That's right, PCF developing. Epic, all by themselves, make some of the best games.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NyaDC
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:
@cinematicgalore said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

And why was Gears 1-3 great and Gears Judgement only alright? What was the biggest difference? That's right, PCF developing. Epic, all by themselves, make some of the best games.

Developers fall off, it happens man, not every track on an album is good no matter who the artist is. I'm sure that played a part in it, but it was still an Epic involved project, I have faith that The Coalition is going to deliver with Gears 4.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SecretPolice

@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:
@cinematicgalore said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

I believe this to be the case as well. Gears 4 is sorta like Halo 4 in as this will be the first Gears from The Coalition.... Man, I like the name Black Tusk so much better lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56060 Posts

@nyadc said:

In terms of actual gameplay? Gears obviously, in terms of cinematic value Uncharted, and like SecretPolice said you should be comparing Rise of the Tomb Raider to Uncharted, not Gears of War for crying out loud...

Thank you. Apples and Oranges folks.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

They cannot really **** it up mate, everything they need is already there, the engine, the assets, the only things they could potentially **** up is eithere the Art style or the Storyline as far as everything technical related they have no excuse.

In my view though Gears will always be a better TPS than uncharted, it has way better shooting mechanics but Uncharted will always be a better Action adventure game because of it's non linear Exploration elements.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#32 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@cinematicgalore: THey're two totally different games...

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By delta3074
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:
@cinematicgalore said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

It was the way judgement was set up, it was different to the other gears games in that Judgement was just an Arena shooter, you move into one arena, kill all the bad guys then move onto the next arena, The second Campaign in judgement, Aftermath, was more of your normal Gears Fare but people didn't really like the change .

Personally i think Judgement is the best gears game because of the way it was set up, i just prefer that style.

I will be honest though, Gears needs to die really, it was all done and dusted with the trilogy, Locust lose, Delta team win, Game over.

Not fond of Prequel after Prequel to be honest.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@nyadc said:
@cinematicgalore said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Reread what I said :P

And I HATE cutscenes in general, at least lengthy ones, but UC did it well. I bash UC alot as I think its ridiculously overpraised here but I'll give credit where its due.

EDIT I will say that Gears had better gunplay than UC

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@cinematicgalore said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:

MP sucked nuts and SP was a linear corridor set piece fest, urgh.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 delta3074

@blue_hazy_basic said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:

MP sucked nuts and SP was a linear corridor set piece fest, urgh.

Gears one did have the best storyline though,it went down hill after gears one but i get the feeling that gears was more of a Graphics Presentation a bit like killzone shadowfall.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

Gears died a while ago, nobody cares for the franchise anymore, i do not even see how they are doing another after judgement, gears 3 was very mediocre, 2 was decent and 1 was good.

Meanwhile we have Uncharted, one of the most acclaimed franchises ever made by naughty gods, one of the best development companies right now.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

Uncharted has a top 5 GOAT, so picking it is easy.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Uncharted is still leagues ahead and Gears is still the generic cover based shooter with conveniently placed chest high walls. The characters sound as dull and boring as ever and I reckon the plot isn't any different.

Avatar image for deactivated-58bd60b980002
deactivated-58bd60b980002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#40 deactivated-58bd60b980002
Member since 2004 • 2016 Posts

I prefer Gears Of War over Uncharted. I did worst thing possible as I played GOW first and then when on to play Uncharted Drake Forturne and ... I was hugely disapointed with Uncharted.

To me, both story is meh but Uncharted is a lot more meh than Gears ... I couldn't stomac the Indiana-Jones-wannabe and try to be funny and the zombie at the end of the first one ... couldn't deal with that.
Both visual are quite the same
Gears as so much better gameplay, everything is fluid and fast, I found Uncharted to be clunky and unsure of what it want to be

I don't understand how so many people praise Uncharted and The Last Of Us.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

This is not a good comparison. They're different games. You may not want to include Rise of the Tomb Raider but that game and uc4 are on a collision course for endless comparisons.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@mesome713 said:

Didnt the last Gears game suck really bad?

No it didn´t.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BobRossPerm
@delta3074 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

They cannot really **** it up mate, everything they need is already there, the engine, the assets, the only things they could potentially **** up is eithere the Art style or the Storyline as far as everything technical related they have no excuse.

In my view though Gears will always be a better TPS than uncharted, it has way better shooting mechanics but Uncharted will always be a better Action adventure game because of it's non linear Exploration elements.

Suppose they actually try and evolve the franchise though. There's a crazy thought. The Order 1886, Ryse got panned for doing nothing to evolve the genre. Gears 4 can't just sit back and be another Gears of War game with no new gameplay elements. At least Uncharted 4 has shown many different gameplay elements and wider open vistas. They have evolved their climbing mechanics, melee combat has evolved, they have taken gameplay ques from TLOU where NPC's can help you kill enemies or save you from being killed by them. There is a rope that you can use for many different purposes. And there seems to be actual moment to moment gameplay in Uncharted 4 that isn't pre determined, based on the PSX demo. Wide open areas where you don't have to run and gun, but you can use stealth and take enemies out at your own pace. While the E3 2015 demo was a set piece where you had one goal in mind, at least it was a spectacular gameplay segment while still utilizing many of the games core mechanics.

Gears Of War 4 seems to constantly be in a state of suspense with the same point A to point B thing going on with every enemy encounter planned out. There is much more to show I imagine, but I want for them to show new ways in which the franchise has moved forward. Completely new mechanics not seen in other Gears games. While I know Gears goal is to be a pure TPS game, still, that shit can get stale especailly if they fail with the plot and the pacing. When saying Gears will always be a better TPS than Uncharted, do you mean the actual gunplay itself? I agree. But gameplay wise, Uncharted has more variety, and it always has done. The simple ability to use verticality to your advantage is something Gears doesn't have. So level designs are inherently more interesting as a result. Also gameplay is comprised of many different elements other than mechanics. Encounter design, variety, pacing and level design are every bit as important, in fact more so. And those things are what Uncharted has always been better than Gears at. Well, apart from some enemy encounters which were stellar in Gears.

People throwing out there that Gears gameplay > Uncharteds isn't completely true. Gunplay is but one of the many aspects to gameplay. And it would only be a real issue if Uncharteds gunplay was completely broken, which it isn't.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 delta3074

@bobrossperm said:
@delta3074 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

Suppose they actually try and evolve the franchise though. There's a crazy thought. The Order 1886, Ryse got panned for doing nothing to evolve the genre. Gears 4 can't just sit back and be another Gears of War game with no new gameplay elements. At least Uncharted 4 has shown many different gameplay elements and wider open vistas. They have evolved their climbing mechanics, melee combat has evolved, they have taken gameplay ques from TLOU where NPC's can help you kill enemies or save you from being killed by them. There is a rope that you can use for many different purposes. And there seems to be actual moment to moment gameplay in Uncharted 4 that isn't pre determined, based on the PSX demo. Wide open areas where you don't have to run and gun, but you can use stealth and take enemies out at your own pace. While the E3 2015 demo was a set piece where you had one goal in mind, at least it was a spectacular gameplay segment while still utilizing many of the games core mechanics.

Gears Of War 4 seems to constantly be in a state of suspense with the same point A to point B thing going on with every enemy encounter planned out. There is much more to show I imagine, but I want for them to show new ways in which the franchise has moved forward. Completely new mechanics not seen in other Gears games. While I know Gears goal is to be a pure TPS game, still, that shit can get stale especailly if they fail with the plot and the pacing. When saying Gears will always be a better TPS than Uncharted, do you mean the actual gunplay itself? I agree. But gameplay wise, Uncharted has more variety, and it always has done. The simple ability to use verticality to your advantage is something Gears doesn't have. So level designs are inherently more interesting as a result. Also gameplay is comprised of many different elements other than mechanics. Encounter design, variety, pacing and level design are every bit as important, in fact more so. And those things are what Uncharted has always been better than Gears at. Well, apart from some enemy encounters which were stellar in Gears.

People throwing out there that Gears gameplay > Uncharteds isn't completely true. Gunplay is but one of the many aspects to gameplay. And it would only be a real issue if Uncharteds gunplay was completely broken, which it isn't.

Gears has evolved a as a game over the years though , each game has added new weapons, Vehicles and gameplay mechanics, Gears 2 added A ton of new weapons, Destructible environments and tons of new enemies, Gears 3 added new weapons and combat mechanics like the ability to attach a grenade to your enemy and kick them towards there mates and the mantle kick, not to mention the Bayonet charge with a Retro lancer,

Granted Gears judgment didn't really offer anything new as far as gameplay elements are concerned, just new weapons and enemies, but gears has not been the same old same old from one game to another, each game apart from judgement has added new gameplay elements, new enemies and new weapons and even new game modes.

Gears will probably always have better TPS mechanics than Uncharted because thats all it is, A TPS, whereas Uncharted is more than just a TPS, it's an Action adventure of the highest order and i agree that Uncharted has way more gamplay elements than Gears Like stealth, exploration and unarmed combat (gears has that to such a simple degree i can't even call it melee combat)

When it comes to TPS Cover and shooting mechanics There is only one game that beats gears and thats Vanquish.

I agree though that gears needs to up it's game, the order scoring so low was a shot across the Bows of all TPS games. mt y personal 'asks' would be better pacing, more random encounters, better more in depth Melee combat and last but by no means least bigger areas that allow some form of Choice as to which way you approach a level, something like a cross between Gears and Crysis 3, i would like to see MORE vehicular combat as well.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#45  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@cinematicgalore said:

I'd say Uncharted 4 will be better considering it's not being made by a knock-off studio. Though, then again Gears was the better series last gen (outside of Gears 2 vs UC2). Gears 1 >>>> UC 1, Gears 3 >>> UC 3 and Judgement >>> Fight for Fortune.

If it was Epic making Gears 4, I would say that but Uncharted 4 is looking mighty fine, so Nate.

And please nobody mention Tomb Raider, it's always been Gears vs Uncharted. Tomb Raider has overstayed its welcome and is irrelevant in current day.

TR sells 7 million copies and its irrelevant? Sure wish I had some of that "irrelevant" money. That's fucking stupid

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cainetao11

@mesome713 said:

So did the last Uncharted. It was called Golden Abyss

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 cainetao11

@cinematicgalore said:
@Legend002 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

Well how couldn't they? Your mind is already made up.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

If by sales Uncharted 1 needed Uncharted 2 to gain interest in the series and boost Uncharted 1's sales, and then while that hype led to 3, which sold very well, people were dissappointed, Golden Abyss, nothing, so uncharted 4 may do decent but don't expect too big.

If the Gears of War Ultimate makes it to a million in a shorter time than Judgement I think we'll know how thirsty people are for 4.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BobRossPerm
@delta3074 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@delta3074 said:
@cinematicgalore said:
@nyadc said:

Gears has evolved a as a game over the years though , each game has added new weapons, Vehicles and gameplay mechanics, Gears 2 added A ton of new weapons, Destructible environments and tons of new enemies, Gears 3 added new weapons and combat mechanics like the ability to attach a grenade to your enemy and kick them towards there mates and the mantle kick, not to mention the Bayonet charge with a Retro lancer,

Granted Gears judgment didn't really offer anything new as far as gameplay elements are concerned, just new weapons and enemies, but gears has not been the same old same old from one game to another, each game apart from judgement has added new gameplay elements, new enemies and new weapons and even new game modes.

Gears will probably always have better TPS mechanics than Uncharted because thats all it is, A TPS, whereas Uncharted is more than just a TPS, it's an Action adventure of the highest order and i agree that Uncharted has way more gamplay elements than Gears Like stealth, exploration and unarmed combat (gears has that to such a simple degree i can't even call it melee combat)

When it comes to TPS Cover and shooting mechanics There is only one game that beats gears and thats Vanquish.

I agree though that gears needs to up it's game, the order scoring so low was a shot across the Bows of all TPS games. mt y personal 'asks' would be better pacing, more random encounters, better more in depth Melee combat and last but by no means least bigger areas that allow some form of Choice as to which way you approach a level, something like a cross between Gears and Crysis 3, i would like to see MORE vehicular combat as well.

Yeah Gears has evolved over the course of the 3 main games, but I more wanted to see some improvement into the next gen. Uncharted 4 showed a lot of stuff between the two gameplay demos that the PS3 games didn't have at all. I never saw that with the Gears 4 showing. In fact it showed much less. Perhaps some completely new shit that the Gears franchise has yet to do? That would be awesome. Uncharted 4 now has moment to moment gameplay that can be played many different ways and it has much more explorable areas to which you can traverse at your own pace. That's a huge deal fror the franchise. It now has drivable vehicles that can be used not just in set pieces, but in moment to moment gameplay as well where you get out of your car and explore, do your thang. These are also new gameplay elements never before seen in an Uncharted game. And as a result of drivable vehicles, some levels will be quite open ended.

I don't know how they will piece these things together in the final game, but I trust that they will do a good job of it. In Gears 4's case, I have almost nothing to go on other than it's the exact same shit with better graphics. Really impressive graphics mind you. Your personal asks are pretty much what we all want to see in the game. Uncharted 4 is fulfilling a lot of that, Gears might also do at release, but they didn't show a lot at E3. But remember, they still have until holiday 2016 to show more details. I'm not saying they completely left the gameplay as is throughout the whole game, just that they could have shown a more interesting gameplay section. Which is true for Tomb Raider too.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

wars? lol Gears hasnt been relevant since 2006

Im not aware they were even competing.