The future for the Wii is lacking hardcore 1st party games - I have the answer!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

We need a sequel to Luigi's Mansion! Who agrees?

Image 1

I know some people didn't really like this game, but it was one of my favorites on the Gamecube.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

yup it would actually make more sense than the gamecube version since you could point your vacuum around the screen. Maybe do some motion sensing to reel them in

This is the game I want a sequel to though:

too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
nope what they need to do is reinvemt teh fire emblem series. i don't care for teh concept it is know. it would had been better if it was a more traditional JRPG. I like the character and think it needs to be in a different genre.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 too_much_eslim

yup it would actually make more sense than the gamecube version since you could point your vacuum around the screen....

This is the game I want a sequel to though:

GunSmith1_basic
who doesn't. I swear TP was such a let down. they just got rid of all teh gameplay mechanics the past 3d games had.
LittleHands134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LittleHands134
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts
I would only like it if the Wii classic controller was an option. The remote ruins every non-casual title, in my opinion. Just completely destroys the replay value and leaves you with a shell of the potential that the game could have achieved. Part of the reason that SSBB was so popular is probably because it supports the classic controller.
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
who doesn't. I swear TP was such a let down. they just got rid of all teh gameplay mechanics the past 3d games had.too_much_eslim
imo the structure and story of majora's mask has never been matched since, in any game. It's like a gaping hole in the industry to me actually. I'm a nerd for majora's mask. I could make the sequel
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I agree. I got Luigi's Mansion a few weeks ago for $3.

Best deal ever!

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
Oh hell yeah Luigi's Mansion 2 would be great! The ghost vac would be perfect with the Wii remote and nun chuck imo.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

if the next zelda game crosses all of the old artstyles and game modes as the old one and has its own then not another game needs to be made

zelda dimensional mirror of greatness

is what it will be called

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

nope what they need to do is reinvemt teh fire emblem series. i don't care for teh concept it is know. it would had been better if it was a more traditional JRPG. I like the character and think it needs to be in a different genre.too_much_eslim

I disagree, maybe if they make a spin-off of some sort but not the main titles. The first Fire Emblem is coming out next year in the DS. Trust me, the original games to Sacred Stones were IMO the best.

They can improve the series if 1) Gumpei Yokoi was still alive and 2) If Nintendo can bring back the original creator.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

Reinvent Fire Emblem

Do a MuCH MUCH MUCH better Zelda

Star Fox but don't make it suck

Use Monolith for a JRPG

DK Platformer by the Super Mario Galaxy Team

Pikmin 3

FZero Wii

AND ADD NEW IPs that aren't Wii Fruit Picking or something.

MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MarloStanfield
Member since 2008 • 2409 Posts

We need a sequel to Luigi's Mansion! Who agrees?

BioShockOwnz

I actualy agree with you

oirginal was awesome

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"]nope what they need to do is reinvemt teh fire emblem series. i don't care for teh concept it is know. it would had been better if it was a more traditional JRPG. I like the character and think it needs to be in a different genre.FireEmblem_Man

I disagree, maybe if they make a spin-off of some sort but not the main titles. The first Fire Emblem is coming out next year in the DS. Trust me, the original games to Sacred Stones were IMO the best.

They can improve the series if 1) Gumpei Yokoi was still alive and 2) If Nintendo can bring back the original creator.

Yeah the FE formula is just fine as is, but they need to work on the presentation of future titles imo.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 too_much_eslim

[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"]nope what they need to do is reinvemt teh fire emblem series. i don't care for teh concept it is know. it would had been better if it was a more traditional JRPG. I like the character and think it needs to be in a different genre.FireEmblem_Man

the character just looked more suited for a rpg. When Nintendo first announced that those characters from SSBM were going to get a game i was excited because I thought it would be an rpg.

I was disappointed to see that it wasn't.

too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"] who doesn't. I swear TP was such a let down. they just got rid of all teh gameplay mechanics the past 3d games had.GunSmith1_basic
imo the structure and story of majora's mask has never been matched since, in any game. It's like a gaping hole in the industry to me actually. I'm a nerd for majora's mask. I could make the sequel

MM had just so much innovation in gameplay that it was sad they stripped it from the next games.
wassup432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#16 wassup432
Member since 2007 • 1025 Posts
Nintendo should not just rely on Mario and Zelda, they should use some of their other franchises..