• 196 results
#101 Posted by parkurtommo (27048 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@charizard1605 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

Just? Destiny trailer came out a while ago

lol

Why not? You make a completely ridiculous claim, so I counter.

Something here to be said about opinions and assholes...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yours just happens to be ridiculously wrong. Destiny was waaaaaaaaaay overhyped.

Coincidentally, Char's opinion is also wrong.

#102 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

This is going to be so damn good.

#103 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2410 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:

It's a JRPG with life sim elements. The best way to describe Persona is to take Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and The Sims, and imagining an unholy love child between the three of them. It has the best elements from all of them.

So no action based combat? Huh, interesting. I like action combat myself, but FF XIII was, eh, not to good with it. So, turn based is fine.

A common misconception is that Persona is Shin Megami Tensei- it is not SMT, it has never been SMT, it is its own thing, its own series. That said, it shares multiple themes and character designs with that series. What I am trying to say is, what I tell you about Persona in no way applies to Shin Megami Tensei at all (and vice versa).

Yeah, checked wikipedia, and i can see it now

So Persona follows a group of high school students- there are usually two aspects to the game, dungeon crawling (which also includes turn based battling, albeit with a twist), and the regular high school life simulation, where you hang out with your friends, develop bonds with them, become friends, join clubs and sports teams, go watch a movie, get a part time job, and sure, yes, maybe date a girl (or all of them). Both these parts are intertwined, what you do in the former affects the latter, and vice versa.

A japanese high school life simulator without an option to harem multiple love interests? Madness! But everything sounds about right

The dungeon crawling and RPG elements provide the narrative framework and main story for the games, which are usually highly provocative and metaphysical, dealing with questions such as existentialism, mortality, morality, a universal truth and its value to society, the individual versus the society (and the other way around), Jungian psychology, and much, much more. The social sim aspects work for some of the lighter moments in the game, and also work to provide some incredible character development, which is probably Persona's greatest strength.

So dungeons are where the magical, supernatural events take place. Ok, cool.

The metaphysical aspects are interesting. It's common for japanese storytelling to use these elements over the usual, more structured style of western writting. You can see it everywhere, being it games, anime, and i imagine litterature.

Even JRPGs with more western influences like Souls or Dragon's Dogma have it, such as the Arisen's fate of fighting and becoming God after killing Gregori.

The issue would be how well it executes it. I've seen this as a usual problem from japan has they multiple concepts but have a harder time nailing it, like, well, Dragon's Dogma. Even my favourite series, Neon Genesis Evangelion has this problem.

All said and done, it's an unlikely synergy that works as an overall package to deliver an amazing experience. It has charming graphics, incredible stories, unmatched characterization, some of the best soundtracks in gaming, some pretty neat and compelling gameplay, and oodles and oodles of style. There is also, quite literally, nothing else like it on the market

Ok. I'm watching some videos right now and it's about what i'd expect from the sim part. Abit of cringe moments here and there, or maybe a few too many.

On the other hand, english dubs for japanese teen characters in a high school drama setting? CRINGE INTENSIFIES!!!! If i get around ot playing this, there better be an option to mute them.

Also, P5's main character definitely strikes abit the wrong way. 100 bucks says he'll b somewhat "lonely and misterious" to teh characters

#104 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8952 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

I used to love RPGs a lot when I was younger. I've since grown away from them. I just rather my input have as much meaning as possible. Stats are no substitute for actual skill. That being said, I'm generalizing a lot and there are some great RPGs that balance both player agency and stats quite well.

But you've still not grown away from donkey kong and other Nintendo rehashes?

Anyway P5 looks great and will be a contender for best RPG of the gen.

If anything I've grown more towards the kind of experiences Nintendo offer because they give me exactly what I'm looking for out of gaming; exceptional design, gameplay focus, great challenge, and creativity.

#105 Posted by smashed_pinata (3235 posts) -

Sorry Char, Majoras Mask will never be topped, especially by some weebo pleb crap.

#106 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@deadline-zero0: The English dub is actually amazing. Some of the characters may rub you off the wrong way to begin with, but about half an hour in, your irritation goes away, as the characters grow into the voices.

You can in fact date multiple girls haha. Just expect to feel bad about yourself if you do it (although in Persona 3, if you want to max out each character, you have no choice but to date all female characters).

The games pull off the metaphysical elements incredibly well. Persona 3, in particular, created such a compelling story around the concept of death, and it created this constant feeling of dread in your throat while playing it. It was amazing. Really, the one thing Atlus games- not just Persona, but all Atlus games- do extremely well is the metaphysical aspects. In the case of Persona 4, the metaphysical parts don't actually come into play until very late, and then they're taken care of pretty damn well.

I also want to point out, yes this is turn based, but it's turn based with a twist. It's in fact entirely possible to stack up multiple turns and finish off your enemy before they even get a chance to attack you, because of how the gameplay is structured.

#107 Posted by bbkkristian (14952 posts) -

I already like the design of the protagonist. A very much breath of fresh air after Yu.

#108 Posted by MBirdy88 (8223 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

No next gen version is annoying.

I hope they laregely improve the dungeon crawling from now on

??? They announced it for PS4

I posted that before that was announced today :P

#109 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

No next gen version is annoying.

I hope they laregely improve the dungeon crawling from now on

??? They announced it for PS4

I posted that before that was announced today :P

No lol, this thread was made when that trailer went up, and that trailer announces the PS4 version at the end, so that's not possible :p

#110 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2410 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0: The English dub is actually amazing. Some of the characters may rub you off the wrong way to begin with, but about half an hour in, your irritation goes away, as the characters grow into the voices.

NO! Ok, it wasn't THAT bad, but still abit cringy. You can easily tell the obvious anime influnce in the way teh dialogue is delivered, just like FF and even MGS. I don't even need to watch the japanese version to know it'll be 10x better.

And while it wasn't has bad as i was expecting, hearing "kun" and "san" coming out of the video was cringe central. You can't deny that Char. Those words, just like "senpai" have no direct english translation (that i'm aware of) and are almost never directly translated in any medium. It made me want to punch the screen.

You can in fact date multiple girls haha. Just expect to feel bad about yourself if you do it (although in Persona 3, if you want to max out each character, you have no choice but to date all female characters).

The games pull off the metaphysical elements incredibly well. Persona 3, in particular, created such a compelling story around the concept of death, and it created this constant feeling of dread in your throat while playing it. It was amazing. Really, the one thing Atlus games- not just Persona, but all Atlus games- do extremely well is the metaphysical aspects. In the case of Persona 4, the metaphysical parts don't actually come into play until very late, and then they're taken care of pretty damn well.

I also want to point out, yes this is turn based, but it's turn based with a twist. It's in fact entirely possible to stack up multiple turns and finish off your enemy before they even get a chance to attack you, because of how the gameplay is structured.

I don't have a problem with turn based. Was just curious to see if it was a fusion style liek many JRPGs seem to be doing over the last few years.

Still, the game has me intrigued, even if for the combination of modern day with magical RPG aspects, instead of teh fantasy/sci-fi settings we get handed. I'll be looking into it.

Though, i'm still not crazy over the guy's design.

But, the GOAT is going to be from CDPR Char. You know this already. :P

#111 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@charizard1605 said:

NO! Ok, it wasn't THAT bad, but still abit cringy. You can easily tell the obvious anime influnce in the way teh dialogue is delivered, just like FF and even MGS. I don't even need to watch the japanese version to know it'll make 10x better.

And while it wasn't has bad as i was expecting, hearing "kun" and "san" coming out of the video was cringe central. You can't deny that Char. Those words, just like "senpai" have no direct english translation (that i'm aware of) and are almost never directly translated in any medium. It made me want to punch the screen.

I don't have a problem with turn based. Was just curious to see if it was a fusion style liek many JRPGs seem to be doing over the last few years.

Still, the game has me intrigued, even if for the combination of modern day with magical RPG aspects, instead of teh fantasy/sci-fi settings we get handed. I'll be looking into it.

But, the GOAT is going to be from CDPR Char. You know this already. :P

Haha, I like the Japanese suffixes, but I know that's a sticking point for a lot of people, so I'm okay with you having issues with that lol. The writing (and essentially a lot of storytelling) is definitely influenced by anime- but on the whole, I cannot stand anime (I really can't) or manga, but I absolutely adore Persona, so I'd say, what, it's anime done right?

Sure, hope you like it? Start with either 3 or 4 (and I recommend simply starting with 4, to be honest, it's the best one in the series).

And nah, Witcher 3 will be awesome and everything, but even it takes a back seat to Persona's glory :p

#112 Edited by inb4uall (5716 posts) -

fucking weeboos ruin everything.

#113 Posted by inb4uall (5716 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

@inb4uall said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@charizard1605 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

lol

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yours just happens to be ridiculously wrong. Destiny was waaaaaaaaaay overhyped.

My bad. I didn't mention Chaz's opinion because I thought it was understood that chaz having shitty opinions was a given.

#114 Edited by parkurtommo (27048 posts) -

@Pikminmaniac said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

I used to love RPGs a lot when I was younger. I've since grown away from them. I just rather my input have as much meaning as possible. Stats are no substitute for actual skill. That being said, I'm generalizing a lot and there are some great RPGs that balance both player agency and stats quite well.

But you've still not grown away from donkey kong and other Nintendo rehashes?

Anyway P5 looks great and will be a contender for best RPG of the gen.

If anything I've grown more towards the kind of experiences Nintendo offer because they give me exactly what I'm looking for out of gaming; exceptional design, gameplay focus, great challenge, and creativity.

Good on you, I kind of wish I were like that. But when I play very gameplay focused titles, my suspension of disbelief stops quite early on. I eventually just come to the conclusion "what am I doing with my life?" because gameplay focused titles are really just about challenge, and the subsequent feeling of reward when you complete something. Effectively giving you a sense of accomplishment and taking you out the real world for a bit.

I need visual and auditory stimulation in the form of detailed, explorable environments. A mix of realism and fantasy, that essentially pulls me out of life. Not to feel accomplishment, but rather freedom, and "appreciation" of what other people have done (the developers).

I find that nintendo's games are a less industrial, and more intimate experience. Where you aren't really taking in to account that "someone actually designed all of this", instead you just kind of absorb that information and it becomes your individual experience, where you challenge yourself. It's no longer about appreciation, but rather demonstration, of yourself.

That pretty much means that Nintendo's games are, in general, exceptional. But being exceptional is never the only thing to take in to account.

#115 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@charizard1605 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

What even is this game? I simply haven't seen it in action. Not my type of game. But what genre is it?

JRPG

So is it like real life sim or does it have some far fetched monsters in it like every other Japanese game?

If I said both, would you believe me?

Knowing the Japanese, yes. I believe you.

#116 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2410 posts) -

@charizard1605: It's cool. But i must say i'm abit shocked by the anticipation and positive response i've been seeing.

I'm sorry, but to fair.......................it's a freaking japanese high school sim, even if it has RPG aspects. I'd expect to game to be hated for it's clearly obvious anime design. I mean, MGS and even FF, i can get somewhat, but this, from my limited knowledge of anime (not as big as i make it seem) is one of the most used tropes in anime, with alot fo harem and overly cringy dialogue (the animes i mean).

I mean, if Persona is indeed popular in jp, this explains it, but, it's abit surprised by the welcomed reception from GS and others. But that's great i guess. May have a new series.

@inb4uall said:

i can have waifu in this game. So kawaiiiiii :P

#117 Posted by parkurtommo (27048 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@charizard1605: It's cool. But i must say i'm abit shocked by the anticipation and positive response i've been seeing.

I'm sorry, but to fair.......................it's a freaking japanese high school sim, even if it has RPG aspects. I'd expect to game to be hated for it's clearly obvious anime design. I mean, MGS and even FF, i can get somewhat, but this is the, from my limited knowledge of anime (not as big as i make it seem) is what of the most used tropes in any plotline with, well, alot fo harem and overly cringy dialogue (the animes i mean).

I mean, if Persona is indeed popular in jp, this explains it, but, i' abit surprised by the welcomed reception from GS and others. But that's great i guess. May have a new series.

@inb4uall said:

i can have waifu in this game :P

If it doesn't involve killing a god at the end of the game, it's not canon enough for the Japanese.

#118 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@deadline-zero0: Trust me, I was right there with you. Then I played the games, and everything changed :p

#119 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2410 posts) -

@parkurtommo: I'd be surprised if it didn't involve killing a god, goddess, or some form of divinity being at the end of the game.

#120 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@inb4uall said:

@parkurtommo said:

@inb4uall said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@charizard1605 said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

lol

My bad. I didn't mention Chaz's opinion because I thought it was understood that chaz having shitty opinions was a given.

Lol. I have to say tho, Destiny is more up most peoples ally. Including mine. I know.. Dudebro shi. And I really haven't played a single Persona game. And since JRPG's aren't my thing, I'll probably pass on this one. Unless it's the single greatest unmissable experience that changes a persons perspective on reality in a single moment.

But I bet it's worse than Super Mario Galaxy. That is a given. Isn't it?

#121 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@parkurtommo: I'd be surprised if it didn't involve killing a god, goddess, or some form of divinity being at the end of the game.

*cough* Metaphysics *cough*

@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol. I have to say tho, Destiny is more up most peoples ally. Including mine. I know.. Dudebro shi. And I really haven't played a single Persona game. And since JRPG's aren't my thing, I'll probably pass on this one. Unless it's the single greatest unmissable experience that changes a persons perspective on reality in a single moment.

Persona>Mario Galaxy. Or any recent Zelda game. Or anything that any other company, including yes, Nintendo, has put out in what, 15 years?

#122 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2410 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Well duh. Japanese play around with everything form angels, demons, gods, and even use animals, real or from myths, ghosts, spirits.

Seriously, read the lore of DD and Souls. I jusr said teh Arisen fights God himself, who is the last arisen, and so forth. Or NGE for that matter. Hell, wasn't Ocelot in MGS "possessed" by Liquid's spirit/arm

#123 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Persona>Mario Galaxy. Or any recent Zelda game. Or anything that any other company, including yes, Nintendo, has put out in what, 15 years?

Nah. You are wrong there. No disrespect to a trigger happy mod that could very easily ban me for saying so, but Persona looks a tenth of what Super Mario Galaxy is in my (perhaps primitive?) eyes. Of course, you could explain the reasoning for your opinion on the game to help me further understand the 'brilliance' of what looks to me like a Japanese dating sim (lol).

I've looked at a few clips of it on Youtube and 99% of it is standing there talking. Perhaps the full picture isn't painted based on a few gameplay videos? I'm very open minded you see. A scholar among men. A genius who discovered the wheel. And built the Eiffel Tower out of metal, and broan. That's the kind of man I am. Are you humbled by my aura? My sentient mind? My victorious (yet elegant) embrace?

#124 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Nah. You are wrong there. No disrespect to a trigger happy mod that could very easily ban me for saying so, but Persona looks a tenth of what Super Mario Galaxy is in my (perhaps primitive?) eyes. Of course, you could explain the reasoning for your opinion on the game to help me further understand the 'brilliance' of what looks to me like a Japanese dating sim (lol).

I've looked at a few clips of it on Youtube and 99% of it is standing there talking. Perhaps the full picture isn't painted based on a few gameplay videos? I'm very open minded you see. A scholar among men. A genius who discovered the wheel. And built the Eiffel Tower out of metal, and broan. That's the kind of man I am. Are you humbled by my aura? My sentient mind? My victorious (yet elegant) embrace?

I wouldn't ban you for disagreeing with me :p

I've tried to explain some of why Persona is so good in previous posts with Deadline-Zero in this thread, read those lol. But it's very hard to explain Persona. And no, gameplay videos wouldn't tell you anything about it. It's the kind of game that works best when played, not otherwise.

I'll give you this- Mario Galaxy has far better game design than P4G ever will. P4G is a better overall product.

#125 Posted by jman1553 (1318 posts) -

So there's really going to be more at TGS? Like, gameplay?

I hope so! So hyped!

#126 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@jman1553 said:

I hope so! So hyped!

That's what they said, yes.

#127 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I wouldn't ban you for disagreeing with me :p

I've tried to explain some of why Persona is so good in previous posts with Deadline-Zero in this thread, read those lol. But it's very hard to explain Persona. And no, gameplay videos wouldn't tell you anything about it. It's the kind of game that works best when played, not otherwise.

I'll give you this- Mario Galaxy has far better game design than P4G ever will. P4G is a better overall product.

So am I right in assuming that Mario Galaxy gameplay, level design, music all are better than Persona. While Persona's Characters and dialouge are better? I have nothing to go off so keep that in mind.

#128 Posted by jman1553 (1318 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@jman1553 said:

I hope so! So hyped!

I'm always so cautious to get hyped like this, but I can't contain it.

This is gonna make my TGS. All I need is some stuff from MGSV and maybe FFXV and I'll be riding the hype train all the way to 2015.

#129 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: Mario Galaxy has better level design, better (and more polished) mechanics, and better controls (I guess? I'm not sure how you compare controls between a platformer and a turn based RPG). It also has great music and great graphics.

Persona has a better story, better characters, better game structure, progression, and layout, better music without a doubt, okay graphics (but very charming and very stylish), and some good mechanics and gameplay, albeit they need some work, and right now they aren't even in the same universe as Nintendo's gameplay mechanics are.

Overall as a package, Persona 4 wins out.

#130 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@jman1553 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@jman1553 said:

I hope so! So hyped!

I'm always so cautious to get hyped like this, but I can't contain it.

This is gonna make my TGS. All I need is some stuff from MGSV and maybe FFXV and I'll be riding the hype train all the way to 2015.

Yep, we might actually have a good TGS for a change!

#131 Posted by princeofshapeir (14153 posts) -

Liking the Persona series doesn't make you a weab... Persona 4 was one of the best games on the PS2 and among the greatest JRPGs RPGs of all time.

#132 Posted by farrell2k (6091 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:

@farrell2k said:

People talk about Nintendo being "kiddy", but when I see games like this, I have trouble imagining how anyone but tweens would want to play a game like this. I am sure the TC really enjoys it, and I am not bashing the game, but come on, man...

Well, considering you can perfectly imagine people playing said Nintendo games, I'm not sure why you have issues imagining people playing this, then.

Persona's rated M, btw.

Nintendo games aren't kiddy. Nintendo is true hardcore. Anime cartoon games where you play the role of teenagers who unleash spirit forces and collect cards with which to fight demons or some such nonsense is about as kiddie as I can imagine.

#133 Edited by ChronosChris (275 posts) -

Persona 3 - 89 on metacritic

Persona 4 - 93 on metacritic

and I'm pretty sure Persona 3 won the Best RPG of 2007 award on gamespot. Point being, passing this franchise off as some cringe worthy weeaboo game is nothing short of plain stupidity.

#134 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@farrell2k said:
@charizard1605 said:

@farrell2k said:

People talk about Nintendo being "kiddy", but when I see games like this, I have trouble imagining how anyone but tweens would want to play a game like this. I am sure the TC really enjoys it, and I am not bashing the game, but come on, man...

Well, considering you can perfectly imagine people playing said Nintendo games, I'm not sure why you have issues imagining people playing this, then.

Persona's rated M, btw.

Nintendo games aren't kiddy. Nintendo is true hardcore. Anime cartoon games where you play the role of teenagers who unleash spirit forces and collect cards with which to fight demons or some such nonsense is about as kiddie as I can imagine.

Sometimes I wonder if you're a parody account.

#135 Posted by MrYaotubo (2693 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@MrYaotubo said:

I´d be into that if I was a weeaboo.

Seconded.

Good to see you agree!

#136 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11344 posts) -

I love the more recent (Personas 3+4) but this ridiculous amount of praise by some people is ridiculous, probably even worse than the absurd amount of hype TLOU. Don't get me wrong, it will most likely be a great game but some people go way over the top with their claims. I'd AT LEAST wait until some actual gameplay and story footage is shown to make some of those claims.

#137 Posted by jg4xchamp (48120 posts) -

Won't even be the best rpg on PS4.

#138 Edited by mems_1224 (47136 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

Yea, that will be the next Elder Scrolls.

#139 Posted by DHMATT90 (125 posts) -

Persona?

MEH

#140 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21724 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@deadline-zero0: Trust me, I was right there with you. Then I played the games, and everything changed :p

same here.

i'm glad i was late. if i played P4 when it released on ps2 then i'd have to wait for 5 years for P5. i've gotten into the series with persona 4 and it has joined my list as one of the best games ever. possibly top 10 when i finish it.

I saved Teddy and Rise a couple days ago and will go back to play it. the killer's identity was spoiled to me by mistake and i was upset. still i thought that person was always weird, acting like a fool and clumsy to hide their true self. anyways this doesn't stop it from being a great game. i also loved the camping school trip when we gathered in the tent with yukiko and chie and went swimming next day in the river.

#141 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@TheGuardian03 said:

@charizard1605 said:

same here.

i'm glad i was late. if i played P4 when it released on ps2 then i'd have to wait for 5 years for P5. i've gotten into the series with persona 4 and it has joined my list as one of the best games ever. possibly top 10 when i finish it.

I saved Teddy and Rise a couple days ago and will go back to play it. the killer's identity was spoiled to me by mistake and i was upset. still i thought that person was always weird, acting like a fool and clumsy to hide their true self. anyways this doesn't stop it from being a great game. i also loved the camping school trip when we gathered in the tent with yukiko and chie and went swimming next day in the river.

Haha man, all I'm saying is, the killer's identity isn't actually even all that big of a spoiler. Keep playing, you'll see.

#142 Posted by mbrockway (3485 posts) -

OMG I hope the main protaganist is a trap. Or at least choosable like P3P, having a girl protagonist made Fuuka bearable as a human being.

#143 Posted by parkurtommo (27048 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Yea, that will be the next Elder Scrolls.

This man knows.

#144 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25356 posts) -

This red theme and the main character remind me of Persona 2.

#145 Edited by PS4hasNOgames (1768 posts) -

@papatrop said:

can i play this on my mac air?

#146 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7280 posts) -

I'm going to get the PS3 version.

#147 Posted by finalstar2007 (25185 posts) -

PS2 era is coming back with the PS4

next up Tales of Zesteria on PS4? Do it Namco!

#148 Posted by Wanderer5 (25702 posts) -

Ugh I shown have gone through P4 again when I had a better chance heh. Did that one a bit, eventually got a bit tired, then I switch off to P3P, and actually went through it lol, but never gone back to P4.XD Ah well I still keep a eye on the PS3 version of this for now.

@charizard1605 said:

@jman1553 said:

I hope so! So hyped!

Really? Seem like the director kind of indicated that trailer is all the going to show for now in his message to his fans after the conference.

#149 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5311 posts) -

@gregbmil said:

I am so happy this is coming to PS4!!

Me too...but man do I need to get a bigger hard drive. I am already rotating out games on the 500gb it comes with...

#150 Edited by farrell2k (6091 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@farrell2k said:
@charizard1605 said:

@farrell2k said:

Persona's rated M, btw.

Sometimes I wonder if you're a parody account.

You are smart.