The elephant in the room..

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shewgenja (11581 posts) -

It's not being talked about right now with all the Kaz gifs and just general lollaciousness of the internet, but, one cannot help but wonder..  Shouldn't the Lemmings really be worried by how happy everyone is to see Sony get back on firm footing?  I mean, Microsoft held the crown for most of this generation as far as core gamers are concerned.  There was a golden opportunity there to show that someone could do a better job of leading the industry in a different direction..

and it's gone.  No one is like "Oh no, the return of the Empire!!" it's just all

truth

So, it was fun playing with ya'll.  I guess this shouldn't be too much a surprise considering how the PS3, a system we thought had all the chance of a still-born when this generation started, is catching up or out-selling the 360 at this point.  I'd say you have no one to blame but MS, but frankly, that's not true.  When MS sold off Bungie whilst spending 1 Billion to market Kinect, you were mum.  When 360 exclusive games started to run at a trickle, you bought the marketing line of "superior multiplat" hook line and sinker.  You didn't challenge MS to make a better product, and for that, it looks like the next generation will pass you by like a nameless face in the night.

#2 Posted by trugs26 (6144 posts) -

The elephant in the room? It's general excitement for a new console. Any gamer should be hyped. I don't play on Sony consoles but I'm still excited to see what's up. It's just apart of the gaming culture. When the 720 makes their reveal I'm sure gamers of all types will get excited to see that too.

#3 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
lollaciousness Shewgenja
Whoa. Clever wordplay.
#4 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9595 posts) -

The elephant in the room? It's general excitement for a new console. Any gamer should be hyped. I don't play on Sony consoles but I'm still excited to see what's up. It's just apart of the gaming culture. When the 720 makes their reveal I'm sure gamers of all types will get excited to see that too.

trugs26

You be excited if the specs are as bad as the rumors indicate.

#5 Posted by Heil68 (48427 posts) -
Lems thought Sony were dead, but an unprecedented 3 gotys paved wave for the ps4. Day fvcking 1. Strap one on Gaia, it's gonna be pedal to the muther fvcking metal.
#6 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28560 posts) -

...back on firm footing?
how exactly is the majority of your company doing badly so you have to start cutting employee's, projects, and selling your owned properties getting on firm footing?
From a game industry standpoint the ps3 is still in third place, it still has less games then the competition, it still has less exclusives, it still has less high scoring games, and high selling games...

I dont see how they are getting back on firm footing exactly... 

#7 Posted by BattleSpectre (7570 posts) -

I really enjoyed the current gen of consoles, the Xbox 360 did extremely well from the very start (besides the dreaded RROD) and the PS3 looked a little shaky at first in terms of exclusives but it sure as hell made up a lot of ground since then and will continue to shine throughout this year.

With games like The Last of Us and God of War coming out it seems like they really want to end this year with a bang.

All i can say is i'm ready for the next-gen consoles and will pick them up both pretty much day 1. I don't like being restricted to one console and i'm sure both Sony and Microsoft have a few more tricks up there sleeves so you'll want to own both ;)

#8 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4825 posts) -

I don't see sony making a comeback next gen.

#9 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

Well written OP TC."Stillborn", what a metaphor. 

#10 Posted by super600 (31213 posts) -

[QUOTE="trugs26"]

StrongBlackVine

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

#11 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

You sure?

#12 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9595 posts) -

MakeMeaSammitch

A comeback from what? Microsoft didn't exactly dominate and Nintendo is looking rough. Sony has already made the comeback this generation outselling the 360 for most of the last 5 years...it is only natural for Microsoft to be inferior to Sony in gaming.

#13 Posted by lx_theo (6211 posts) -

Well, thsi is going to piss off some fanboys. That's for sure.

#14 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9595 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="trugs26"]

super600

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I'm sure. Even if not it is funny to laugh at the lemmings do damage control.

#15 Posted by joel_c17 (3013 posts) -
I agree with the whole 2nd paragraph - but did MS sell bungi? but yes, gamers should be ashamed with the direction they let MS take this generation.
#16 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7632 posts) -
Cows really are delusional. They are claiming ownage while the PS3 is in last place and has been for over 6 years. Also claiming ownage over rumored specs and even worse they pick and choose which rumored specs to believe in.
#17 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

holy crap you take this "war" waaay too seriously. :lol:

#18 Posted by psx_warrior (1654 posts) -
Cows really are delusional. They are claiming ownage while the PS3 is in last place and has been for over 6 years. Also claiming ownage over rumored specs and even worse they pick and choose which rumored specs to believe in. CanYouDiglt
Sony's in last place because Lemmings don't know what they are missing in terms of exclusives. They bought into the Microsux and Kinect hype.
#19 Posted by nightshade869 (3457 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows really are delusional. They are claiming ownage while the PS3 is in last place and has been for over 6 years. Also claiming ownage over rumored specs and even worse they pick and choose which rumored specs to believe in. psx_warrior
Sony's in last place because Lemmings don't know what they are missing in terms of exclusives. They bought into the Microsux and Kinect hype.

Please don't acknowledge stupid comments like this. I'm not sure what last place even means considering the PS3 has outsold the Xbox in sales world wide and PS is making Sony money. Not to say MS is doing poorly, but to be honest you have to be hard headed to say momentum isn't with Sony right now in terms of the gaming industry. It is stupid to think otherwise.
#20 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7632 posts) -
[QUOTE="psx_warrior"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows really are delusional. They are claiming ownage while the PS3 is in last place and has been for over 6 years. Also claiming ownage over rumored specs and even worse they pick and choose which rumored specs to believe in. nightshade869

Please don't acknowledge stupid comments like this. I'm not sure what last place even means considering the PS3 has outsold the Xbox in sales world wide and PS is making Sony money. Not to say MS is doing poorly, but to be honest you have to be hard headed to say momentum isn't with Sony right now in terms of the gaming industry. It is stupid to think otherwise.

Another delusional cow -360 has sold more hardware then the PS3 -360 has more retail games then the PS3 -360 has more downloadable games then the ps3 -360's game library is better then the PS3 according to critic scores -both consoles turned their consoles around financially from last gen to this one but Microsoft did it for the positive and Sony for the Negative -360 tripled its install base but Sony had its cut in half.
#21 Posted by Pray_to_me (3130 posts) -

[QUOTE="psx_warrior"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows really are delusional. They are claiming ownage while the PS3 is in last place and has been for over 6 years. Also claiming ownage over rumored specs and even worse they pick and choose which rumored specs to believe in. nightshade869

The OP in these Quotes was a Romney supporter. 

#22 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5997 posts) -

kinect box 2.0

with more halo and umm.. halo. YEAH!!

#23 Posted by trugs26 (6144 posts) -

[QUOTE="trugs26"]

StrongBlackVine

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. Why would I be excited if that were the case? 

#24 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
Sony going down straight to the crapper is a success to you? What about all the devices they've introduced recently and failed miserably to catch on? This is going to be great when Sony goes bankrupt nextgen and MS and Nintendo are there to pick up their exclusive licenses.
#25 Posted by nightshade869 (3457 posts) -
[QUOTE="nightshade869"][QUOTE="psx_warrior"]Sony's in last place because Lemmings don't know what they are missing in terms of exclusives. They bought into the Microsux and Kinect hype.CanYouDiglt

Another delusional cow -360 has sold more hardware then the PS3 -360 has more retail games then the PS3 -360 has more downloadable games then the ps3 -360's game library is better then the PS3 according to critic scores -both consoles turned their consoles around financially from last gen to this one but Microsoft did it for the positive and Sony for the Negative -360 tripled its install base but Sony had its cut in half.

You are an example of the reason SW is ruined for so many people. No one on here can have actual intelligent conversations without getting butt-hurt and immediately resorting to idiotic fanboyism. Assuming something about a person you have never met and then labeling them is very immature is rather pathetic to be honest. But heck, who I am to comment since apparently I am a "cow." I'm not sure, but the last time I checked cows roamed fields and ate grass. Wait...let me think, yep I am definitely not a stupid animal, but am earning my doctorate, own a PS3, PC, and 360 and I am training for an Ironman. So I guess if that is your definition of a cow then I assume I am one, but otherwise STFU.
#26 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="nightshade869"] Please don't acknowledge stupid comments like this. I'm not sure what last place even means considering the PS3 has outsold the Xbox in sales world wide and PS is making Sony money. Not to say MS is doing poorly, but to be honest you have to be hard headed to say momentum isn't with Sony right now in terms of the gaming industry. It is stupid to think otherwise.nightshade869

You are an example of the reason SW is ruined for so many people. No one on here can have actual intelligent conversations without getting butt-hurt and immediately resorting to idiotic fanboyism. Assuming something about a person you have never met and then labeling them is very immature is rather pathetic to be honest. But heck, who I am to comment since apparently I am a "cow." I'm not sure, but the last time I checked cows roamed fields and ate grass. Wait...let me think, yep I am definitely not a stupid animal, but am earning my doctorate, own a PS3, PC, and 360 and I am training for an Ironman. So I guess if that is your definition of a cow then I assume I am one, but otherwise STFU.

i've never seen someone get so defensive over being called a cow. :lol:

"waahh dont call me a cow :cry:"

"waaaah stfu! :cry:"

"waaaahh you are ruining sw for me :cry:"

#27 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
What's with cow logic these days?
#28 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6218 posts) -

All is not bad at MS.

Aside from the System Wars metagame, they have a library that's second to none, just because a chunk of that library is not exclusive doesn't negate the quality and size of it, it's literally the only system you need to play anything that matters.

All is not good at Sony

While there is alot of respect for taking risk and putting out exclusive IP's, most of those IP's don't sell very well, almost none of them are considered "must play," and the even the ones that feel fresh and cool have multiplat equivalents that are better.

InFamous -> Batman series beats it

MGS -> Splinter Cell beats it

God of War -> Dante's Inferno and Darksiders beats it

Uncharted -> Gears beats it and soon Tomb Raider

Resistance -> Orange Box beats it

Yakuza -> Sleeping Dogs beats it

As you see, almost everything PS3 exclusive has either a 360 exclusive or multiplat that's better.

Meanwhile the PS3 has no answer to Bethesda games that play much better on a 360, no answer to L4D, no answer to Witcher, no answer to Minecraft.

Don't get me wrong.

I think the PS3 is hot right now, red hot, lots of good stuff coming out. I loved Heavy Rain, Motorstorm Apoc, Journey, etc.

But don't think for one minute that Sony has it in the bag.

My quirky taste is not mass market taste.

Just because I liked MAG doesn't mean everybody else liked it.

Just because I liked Killzone doesn't mean it's a Halo killer.

Sony has alot of work to do to unseat MS, and simply bringing up "$50/year" over and over doesn't make things peachy keen on the Playstation side.

The fact that MS can get away with charging $50/year proves its appeal, that people are willingly getting f*cked just because they can't get the same experience anywhere else, they have nowhere else to go, PS3 is not a viable alternative yet.

#29 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7632 posts) -
[QUOTE="nightshade869"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="nightshade869"] Please don't acknowledge stupid comments like this. I'm not sure what last place even means considering the PS3 has outsold the Xbox in sales world wide and PS is making Sony money. Not to say MS is doing poorly, but to be honest you have to be hard headed to say momentum isn't with Sony right now in terms of the gaming industry. It is stupid to think otherwise.

Now that you are done being so upset why not remark on anything I said besides the cow remark. You acted as if the PS3 was doing much better then the 360 which is factually just not true at all. There is not one official statement saying the PS3 passed the 360 and the PS3 has lost so much money it even went through all of the profits from the PS2.
#30 Posted by FragTycoon (6430 posts) -

I think the real elephant in the room is how defensive Lems are right now, knowing MS just up and abandoned them for some casual Kinect loven. They know it happened, what they dont know is it will happen again and again. Thats what MS does.

Pardon me if I dont stay and fanboy it up with you all.. I got games to play.

#31 Posted by Neon_Noir (1466 posts) -
you mean the hermit in the room
#32 Posted by handssss (1901 posts) -
core gamers? microsoft gave up on those as soon as they realized they could make some serious cash on kinect. they churn out a halo or gears every now and then, but both of those series are declining from their previous glory. bungie doesn't make halo anymore and a lot of changes 343 made to the formula are hated and all the top dogs at epic left and judgment gutted several key gameplay mechanics and features from the series and is launching with only a handful of gametypes. i guess they are probably still set for like a yearly release of forza or somethin. maybe fable if anyone cares and its not more onrails kinect crap. but what else? not even bein a cow, i mostly game on 360 and really the only reason is probably cause of friends i want to play with who also have it.
#33 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (5463 posts) -

Sony back on a firm footing?

Since when is cows losing them selves in hype and rumour anything new? It's their main trait.

How is this a SWs victory. :?

#34 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5997 posts) -

All is not bad at MS.

Aside from the System Wars metagame, they have a library that's second to none, just because a chunk of that library is not exclusive doesn't negate the quality and size of it, it's literally the only system you need to play anything that matters.

All is not good at Sony

While there is alot of respect for taking risk and putting out exclusive IP's, most of those IP's don't sell very well, almost none of them are considered "must play," and the even the ones that feel fresh and cool have multiplat equivalents that are better.

As you see, almost everything PS3 exclusive has either a 360 exclusive or multiplat that's better.

ZombieKiller7

The hell? You're saying average to mediocre games beat GOTY's? Looooooooooooooool

#35 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

[QUOTE="nightshade869"][QUOTE="psx_warrior"]Sony's in last place because Lemmings don't know what they are missing in terms of exclusives. They bought into the Microsux and Kinect hype.CanYouDiglt

That's a lot 360 in one statement !?! So tell me how does M$s d*** taste ?

#36 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7632 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="nightshade869"] Please don't acknowledge stupid comments like this. I'm not sure what last place even means considering the PS3 has outsold the Xbox in sales world wide and PS is making Sony money. Not to say MS is doing poorly, but to be honest you have to be hard headed to say momentum isn't with Sony right now in terms of the gaming industry. It is stupid to think otherwise.DISSESHOWEDO

That's a lot 360 in one statement !?! So tell me how does M$s d*** taste ?

So instead of trying to prove me wrong on any point which you could not have anyways but instead all you did is throw out a insult. It would have been better if you just ignored my post but instead you drew attention to the fact it made you upset but since you could not argue the points you just insulted me.

#37 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6218 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

All is not bad at MS.

All is not good at Sony

Douevenlift_bro

The hell? You're saying average to mediocre games beat GOTY's? Looooooooooooooool

This is the problem with System Wars.

People think it applies to RL.

Just because MGS4 got 10/10 doesn't mean it's actually fun to play, and people will run out and fall in love with PS3 stuff.

Almost everybody I know who played MGS4 was like "omg this schit sucks."

Only PS3 fanboys claim to like these games.

If you liked God of War 3, go play Dante's Inferno it's similar playstyle but better.

Splinter Cell Conviction was MUCH better than MGS4, I mean MILES better, not even in the same ballpark.

#38 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

Why do you feel insulted ? 

Another delusional cow
-360 has sold more hardware then the PS3 - WRONG ! And we all know that once kinectbox pops up, 360 will be as good as dead (M$ doesn't like support in general)
-360 has more retail games then the PS3 - Again WRONG ! If you don't count all the exclusives from Japan !
-360 has more downloadable games then the ps3 - PC has the most, but most of them are cr*p !
-360's game library is better then the PS3 according to critic scores - WRONG again, won't even defend this one !!!
-both consoles turned their consoles around financially from last gen to this one but Microsoft did it for the positive and Sony for the Negative - Who cares, except a spamxbot like you !!!
-360 tripled its install base but Sony had its cut in half. - That's true, but this only one generation, Sony has ruled for the past 2 and if rumors turn to be true, they'll rule for the third time !!! And again that's something only you care about !!!

#39 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

Also, just to add something about M$ and their support and services! I had 360, when i realized i had to pay for on-line, i said ok, what the heck, right. Even though i live in a country which has 200 euros base salary ! The so called you get what you pay with Gold is a ton of BS ! Lag and disconects was all i got from this superior service and let me tell you it ain't my i-net connection. It's M$ supreme service !!!

Here is a link for you - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/24/fastest-internet-speed-pando-august-2011_n_975491.html#s368196&title=3_Bulgaria Take a look at number 3 !

Wrote to M$ numerous time about the issue and that i'll gladly continue to be a customer, but all i got is some BS replies !

With PSN/SEN i never had that problem, NEVER ! So you see why i "insulted you" !!!

#40 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7632 posts) -

Another delusional cow
-360 has sold more hardware then the PS3 - WRONG ! And we all know that once kinectbox pops up, 360 will be as good as dead (M$ doesn't like support in general)Can you show meany official figures saying the PS3 sold more then the 360? Ofcourse you can not. The 360 did better so face it.
-360 has more retail games then the PS3 - Again WRONG ! If you don't count all the exclusives from Japan ! I do not even have a list of all the games in Japan ONLY but if you do great and also who really cares unless you are in Japan. Everywhere else in the world the 360 has more even if your crazy remark about Japan was even true which I doubt.
-360 has more downloadable games then the ps3 - PC has the most, but most of them are cr*p !Why are you hiding behind the PC to defend the PS3? I agree the PC is great but what does that have to do with the PS3?
-360's game library is better then the PS3 according to critic scores - WRONG again, won't even defend this one !!!Count the games on Metacritic and you will see the 360 has more high rated games. Also you will not defend it because you know I am right.
-both consoles turned their consoles around financially from last gen to this one but Microsoft did it for the positive and Sony for the Negative - Who cares, except a spamxbot like you !!!you upset? What is wrong ? Is Sony about to fille for bankruptsy or something? lol
-360 tripled its install base but Sony had its cut in half. - That's true, but this only one generation, Sony has ruled for the past 2 and if rumors turn to be true, they'll rule for the third time !!! And again that's something only you care about !!!lmao rumors that you pick and choose which to believe. Fact is every system since the PS2 has done worse then the one previous to the point most people think Vita should be discontinued. The Playstation brand has lost its power.

DISSESHOWEDO

#41 Posted by TheEroica (14620 posts) -

[/thread]
#42 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

Another delusional cow
-360 has sold more hardware then the PS3 - WRONG ! And we all know that once kinectbox pops up, 360 will be as good as dead (M$ doesn't like support in general)Can you show meany official figures saying the PS3 sold more then the 360? Ofcourse you can not. The 360 did better so face it.
-360 has more retail games then the PS3 - Again WRONG ! If you don't count all the exclusives from Japan ! I do not even have a list of all the games in Japan ONLY but if you do great and also who really cares unless you are in Japan. Everywhere else in the world the 360 has more even if your crazy remark about Japan was even true which I doubt.
-360 has more downloadable games then the ps3 - PC has the most, but most of them are cr*p !Why are you hiding behind the PC to defend the PS3? I agree the PC is great but what does that have to do with the PS3?
-360's game library is better then the PS3 according to critic scores - WRONG again, won't even defend this one !!!Count the games on Metacritic and you will see the 360 has more high rated games. Also you will not defend it because you know I am right.
-both consoles turned their consoles around financially from last gen to this one but Microsoft did it for the positive and Sony for the Negative - Who cares, except a spamxbot like you !!!you upset What is wrong Sony about to fille for bankruptsy?
-360 tripled its install base but Sony had its cut in half. - That's true, but this only one generation, Sony has ruled for the past 2 and if rumors turn to be true, they'll rule for the third time !!! And again that's something only you care about !!!lmao rumors that you pick and choose which to believe. Fact is every system since the PS2 has done worse then the one previous to the point most people think Vita should be discontinued. The Playstation brand has lost its power.

CanYouDiglt

What ever makes you happy spamxbot ! So plese answer my first question, come on, it's not a secret anymore ! How does it taste and do you like it ?

PS

The last one, you don't have to asnwer, we all know !

#43 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7632 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

Another delusional cow
-both consoles turned their consoles around financially from last gen to this one but Microsoft did it for the positive and Sony for the Negative - Who cares, except a spamxbot like you !!!you upset What is wrong Sony about to fille for bankruptsy?

DISSESHOWEDO

What ever makes you happy spamxbot ! So plese answer my first question, come on, it's not a secret anymore ! How does it taste and do you like it ?

PS

The last one, you don't have to asnwer, we all know !

Ok now you are just getting pretty dang weird with that whole oral thing and you are getting kinda creepy.

#44 Posted by Malta_1980 (11678 posts) -

Nobody can deny the fact that Xbox brand got stronger/better increasing its market share in the gaming sector..

However dont compare last gen to this one specially in terms of sales... Cause everyone with a bit of common sense should know that its much easier to double/triple sales if your previous system sold only 24million (Xbox) rather than doubling or more the sales if your last gen system (PS2) manages to sell 150million units !!

Lets just say Sony/Playstation lost a huge share in the market but imo still managed to do very well compared to others... NIntendo dominated with NES, SNES, WII & Handheld gaming while Sony dominated with PS1 & PS2... Lets see if MS will dominate its competition with Xbox720 since so far it never did..

#46 Posted by Shewgenja (11581 posts) -

It doesn't matter if Microsoft "increased it's market share" this generation.  Sony went from a non-player to complete dominance in one generation with the PS1.  The rules change every generation and everyone starts at a blank slate.  If you need further proof of that, just take a look at the Wii-U.

The 360 is NOT clearly ahead of the PS3.  It arguable, and it will probably not be arguable by the third quarter of this year that there are more PS3s than 360s.. Which is extra impressive considering that the first generation of 360s had the life expectancy of a fruit fly.  Only under threat of a class-action lawsuit did MS even begin to do anything about that.

For all these aspersions on Sony fans being delusional, we haven't been the ones parading around a console that has been steadily losing its marketshare all throughout this generation.  We haven't been championing a motion controller as being our secret weapon in a sales game.  It's not even what we think that matters right now.  Sheep, hermits, and even some (former) lemmings are taking a close look at what the PS4 is going to do now.  The writing is on the wall and it's Sony's game to win or lose again.  It's just that this time, there may be no "Riiiiiiiidge Raaaaceerrrrr" or "$600!!!!!11111111four" moment to save you from it this time.

#47 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

Oh sweet truth, this thread is spot on to whats going on, even a lot of lems are happy to see Sony on it's way back to world domination, even lems know deep down M$ is terrible, only the most hardcore of lembots, the most faithful and loyal lemnabs are crying themselves to sleep, most gamers are happy happy happy.

#48 Posted by StormyJoe (6742 posts) -

Umm... what firm-footing?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b7745c74-2a5e-11e2-99bb-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2K81BPSPg

http://augustametros.blogspot.com/2012/11/sony-panasonic-and-sharp-all-in-deep.html

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-03-hirai-sony-could-be-facing-serious-trouble

#49 Posted by StormyJoe (6742 posts) -

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

StrongBlackVine

A comeback from what? Microsoft didn't exactly dominate and Nintendo is looking rough. Sony has already made the comeback this generation outselling the 360 for most of the last 5 years...it is only natural for Microsoft to be inferior to Sony in gaming.

XBox - 24 million

360 - 76+ million

INCREASE 200+%

PS2 - 150 million

PS3 0 76 million

DECREASE 50%

'Nuff said.

#50 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

StormyJoe

XBox - 24 million

360 - 76+ million

INCREASE 200+%

PS2 - 150 million

PS3 0 76 million

DECREASE 50%

'Nuff said.

You realize the only console to lose market share this gen was the 360? It started with 100% market share and lost almost all of it, while the PS3 started with 0% and has been gaining more and more all gen long.