The Diablo III Hype Thread (PC Gaming is dead, blah, blah, 8.5@GS)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#4001 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

An hour of playing to get decent gear? What magical spot are you farming lmao.......

I've done butcher 5xNV for a week now and I've gotten like 1 good peice of gear that would SOMEWHAT Help in act II......

You must have RNG luck of the gods bro,

Jankarcop

Champion packs and other random elites/rares drop better loot than bosses. Blizzard did that to prevent people just farming bosses.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4002 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

* doing act 2 inferno, looking for kuules blood*

Doing pretty good, me providing dps and a monk friend tanking some dmg.

*2 of my "friends" join the game* difficulty skyrockets we can't complete at all.

thanks blizzard for letting everyone see what I'm doing at all times.

Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4003 Lethalhazard
Member since 2009 • 5451 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

An hour of playing to get decent gear? What magical spot are you farming lmao.......

I've done butcher 5xNV for a week now and I've gotten like 1 good peice of gear that would SOMEWHAT Help in act II......

Icarian

Champion packs and other random elites/rares drop better loot than bosses. Blizzard did that to prevent people just farming bosses.

Bosses drop better loot with the Nephalem stacks though like he was describing.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4004 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

* doing act 2 inferno, looking for kuules blood*

Doing pretty good, me providing dps and a monk friend tanking some dmg.

*2 of my "friends" join the game* difficulty skyrockets we can't complete at all.

thanks blizzard for letting everyone see what I'm doing at all times.

ReadingRainbow4

You can block people from automatically joining.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4005 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Icarian

How incredibly dull. Why is blizzard destroying Diablo?
Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4006 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts
Lot of my friends havent played for the past 2+ days. Guess this is becoming the end of D3 for alot of people. Game has no replayability at all. Will be soon to join them. Torchlight 2.... Please be better then the flop Bliz made!
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4007 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Icarian

I always do 5-6 before I kill Butcher.

Never getting any drops that would aid me in Act2, and rarely anything that would even help me in act1. The end game is just boring, I can't even force myself to do yet another butcher run and see 100 dps weapons drop.

AH is probably my best bet, but it is super inflated by week 1/2 glitchers and exploiters. I'll wait for it to calm down before I touch this game again.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4008 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Tremors are the worse kind of enemies in the game, regardless of the affixes, same with soul reapers. I feel sorry for anyone who isnt a melee class when facing either of these two types, specially the latter. Dante2710

Indeed, plus Tremor champ packs always seem to have 300% run speed even without the "Fast" affix. Which still isnt anywhere near as bad as Soul Reapers with Fast :P.

I just reload when i get licker packs in Act 3 inferno.

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4009 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts
[QUOTE="Icarian"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Mozelleple112

I don't think Blizzard even understands Diablo, after all, the original guys who made D1-D2 are not behind D3.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4010 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

I don't think Blizzard even understands Diablo, after all, the original guys who made D1-D2 are not behind D3.dracolich55

Diablo 3 by Blizzard North was going to be an MMO. So literally nothing would've changed except for visuals and maybe combat.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#4011 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts
[QUOTE="Icarian"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Mozelleple112

Why do you think bosses dropping better loot would be better?
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4012 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
I think Diablo 3 has a lot of poor design choices (making weapon damage affect spell damage, making non-magic weapons and armor completely worthless, allowing you to carry way too much, etc.), but overall the game is still very good. The 8.5 score is about right, and I'm sure most of the problems will be fixed by the expansion pack.
zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4013 zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts

Diablo3 is the best game I've played in years. I absolutely love it. I didn't play part 1 nor 2, but I absolutely adore this game. The score is right. It isn't for everyone, I guess, bit for me, personally, it gets a 9.5

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4014 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Diablo3 is the best game I've played in years. I absolutely love it. I didn't play part 1 nor 2, but I absolutely adore this game. The score is right. It isn't for everyone, I guess, bit for me, personally, it gets a 9.5

zekere

I thought that until my bad luck of RNG kicked in and I stopped playing in inferno, 8.5 seems fair :P

I'm was still stuck on act1 inferno, nothing even remotely sellable or usable dropped after 2 weeks. The best option for me was to stop playing before I started seeing Butcher in my sleep (literally :lol:)

8.5 well deserved, fail loot system. Items from an act should help you in the next act. Instead they made you relie on the AH, which is absurdly inflated.