The Diablo III Hype Thread (PC Gaming is dead, blah, blah, 8.5@GS)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3901 RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]

Inferno is when Monk and Barb are useless, I meant that they still have a lot of trouble in late hell.

ChubbyGuy40

Our monk and barb players are doing just fine in Inferno. Barb just requires extra resistances and life on hit to be very good.

I play as a monk with stacks of hp regen and hp per hit and I can do fine until I meet an elite or champion that hits very very hard and there is more than one. They need to make those strong hits easier to dodge.....they seem to never miss.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3902 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
I personally wish the game wasn't this "Play it 4 times on different difficulties **** Why couldn't I have one fluid game that flows from 1-60 and have end game stuff. It gets boring playing the same acts over and over. Plus mouse lag :(
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3903 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

One thing I want them to add is the same comparison that pops up next to the gear in your inventory to what you are holding to show if you are getting more DPS or armor, for the AH.

For example the differences between quivers and another Xbow can be a bit confusing, I usually just go for another xbow because that automatic +15 attack speed is quite nice.

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3904 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]

The severs were fine in D2, you don't know what you were talking about. I'm saying this from personal experience.

What? Bringing up some random article to prove a point? You do know that person's aritcle is just his opinion, not factual evidence LOL You sound like the type of guy who would bring up the metascore of MW2 to prove its a good game.

How bought showing more than one map to prove that the entire game of SC2 is unbalanced? Z0Mg ONE OF TEH MANY MAPS IS TOO HARD FOR ME TO WIN ON BECAUSE I SUCK AT THIS GAME.... SOOOO UNBALANCED

And even then, I have a friend who is above me on the ladder (he is diamond and I was plat when I still played) and he plas primarily Zerg, I don't know if I have played on that map but I have defeated him MANY times despite him being a better player, and zerg.

So you agree D3 is unbalanced to the point of 90% of the skills not even being viable?

Yeah a loot whore game that requires loot to progress, unless your a Wiz or DH LOL

The RMAH is not out yet, I mean if it was, all those Barbarians and Monks would be able to live for than 5 seconds in inferno, right?

Exposing my ignorance? sorry, but I think you are exposing yours. Hiding behind another mans's opinion because you can't form your own, using the fact that you suck at SC2 and are just mad at zerg players for owing you as a point to saying Sc2 is unbalanced..... I think maybe you need a break from SW and instead of scourging the Internet to find some more opinion tothrow at me as factual evidence you need to read a book, or talk a walk to just relax yourself, calm those nerves and just cool down.

Redmoonxl2

1) Bnet 1.0 was terrible. Anybody who says otherwise never had to deal with it.

2) David Sirlin is a game developer and one of the best Street Fighter players in the world. He analyzed game design since the 90s and gave out sufficientreasons why D2's system was crap....if you have read the article.

3) Lost Temple, Blistering Sands, Delta Quadrant, Desert Oasis, Incineration Zone, Scrap Station. You couldn't articulate why Kulas Ravine was "balanced", and beating your friend doesn't mean a thing. You are terrible at Starcraft 2 so stop talking about it.

4) Skill imbalance exists, but I'm not going to agreewith moronically made up stats like 90%.

5) Throw a Wizard or a Demon Hunter into inferno without sufficient gear. See how that works out. Same with Barbs and Monk. I already posted a video where a Barb tanked and killed several inferno elite packs at once solo.

Congrats, you are officially dumb.

1) BNet 1.0 was good, someone just didn't play Blizzard games at the time. 2)David Sirlin is one of the best street fighter players... wait WTF? What does THAT have to do with this? And the fact that he's actually in favour of the WoW-like skill system says something. 3) No, my friend, YOU are terrible at SC2. Want me to link you on some strategy's on how to defeat the zerg? 4), Its not a made up stat, That zombie bear build with VQ and SW is the best way to roll inferno as a WD, either that or switch ZB with Dire Bats. Not only do we have useless skills, but useless rune combinations as well, huzzah! 5} Just because one person can do it doesn't mean anyone can, which is good but at the same time noobs rolling Wiz and DH are doing it with worse gear and less skill. Congtraz, you officially need a break from the internet. You don't have vent out your anger on not being bale to defeat the zerg on me, you know.
dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3905 dracolich55

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]

Inferno is when Monk and Barb are useless, I meant that they still have a lot of trouble in late hell.

Redmoonxl2

Our monk and barb players are doing just fine in Inferno. Barb just requires extra resistances and life on hit to be very good.

Drac is really good at taking heresay and making it seem like fact without much of an explanation on why things are the way they are.

That can't be, inferno in itself is pretty messed. Its not a challenge, its just pure frustration. Unless your a Wiz or DH and like kiting a lot, of course.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3906 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Oh yeah but those cost 2-3 million, I'm trying to get by on the cheap at the moment.ReadingRainbow4

I have one up on the AH but it's only at 775ish DPS I think. Fire damage and a socket. Trying to farm a 1k+ one for our DH since she gets to do the most DPS.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3907 ChubbyGuy40

That can't be, inferno in itself is pretty messed. Its not a challenge, its just pure frustration. Unless your a Wiz or DH and like kiting a lot, of course.dracolich55

Because you should be able to stand still and kill it before it gets to you, right? It's pure frustration because you don't have the gear for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3908 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

[QUOTE="dracolich55"] That can't be, inferno in itself is pretty messed. Its not a challenge, its just pure frustration. Unless your a Wiz or DH and like kiting a lot, of course.ChubbyGuy40

Because you should be able to stand still and kill it before it gets to you, right? It's pure frustration because you don't have the gear for it.

You are the biggest d3 fanboy I have seen thus far on the site, grats. You ignore everyone one elses gripes and legit concerns and act as if you word is god, you are a nobody like everyone else, fanboy
dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3909 dracolich55

[QUOTE="dracolich55"] That can't be, inferno in itself is pretty messed. Its not a challenge, its just pure frustration. Unless your a Wiz or DH and like kiting a lot, of course.ChubbyGuy40

Again, unless your a DH or Wiz in which you only need decent gear since you can kite. Or if you really like using Throw weapon as a barbarian, LOL
dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3910 dracolich55
[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="dracolich55"] That can't be, inferno in itself is pretty messed. Its not a challenge, its just pure frustration. Unless your a Wiz or DH and like kiting a lot, of course.Advid-Gamer

You are the biggest d3 fanboy I have seen thus far on the site, grats. You ignore everyone one elses gripes and legit concerns and act as if you word is god, you are a nobody like everyone else, fanboy

LOL, true, you seem to just shrug off all these issues everybody is having.
dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3911 dracolich55
BTW look what I found LOL http://i45.tinypic.com/2vhuef7.jpg
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3912 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts
Not all class based games are even at the start but I'm surprised at the lack of balance in the game, especially if the game will involve a real money AH. The grind of finding decent gear is doing my head in. Trying to farm act 1 and act 2 in Public games but as a WD I feel pretty useless seeing my damage get outclassed by all the others and having to pigeon hole myself in the vision quest build to do any damage.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3913 ChubbyGuy40

You are the biggest d3 fanboy I have seen thus far on the site, grats. You ignore everyone one elses gripes and legit concerns and act as if you word is god, you are a nobody like everyone else, fanboyAdvid-Gamer

LOL, true, you seem to just shrug off all these issues everybody is having.dracolich55

I'm sorry understanding how the game works and taking time to read a little is too complicated for you guys. The only real issues with the game so far are server issues and spike damage from Inferno.

And no Advid I do not act like that. You only see me as that because I don't agree with your "concerns/complaints."

Again, unless your a DH or Wiz in which you only need decent gear since you can kite. Or if you really like using Throw weapon as a barbarian, LOLdracolich55

Barbarians with enough resistance can survive Inferno solo. Get it through your damn head.

Inferno. Is. A. Gear. Check.

Now you and Advid might be able to understand why you keep dying. (If you guys are even at Inferno yet.) Also kiting is not the end-all solution that you are trying to make it out to be.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3914 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="dracolich55"] That can't be, inferno in itself is pretty messed. Its not a challenge, its just pure frustration. Unless your a Wiz or DH and like kiting a lot, of course.Advid-Gamer

You should've seen him in action in the weeks leading up to Zelda SS's release. ChubbyGoink40 is absolutely shameless in his fanboyism and no amount of slapping sense into him works. It's pathetic but when when I'm feeling down I just tell myself "Well, at least I'm not ChubbyGuy". True story...

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3915 ChubbyGuy40

You should've seen him in action in the weeks leading up to Zelda SS's release. ChubbyGoink40 is absolutely shameless in his fanboyism and no amount of slapping sense into him works. It's pathetic but when when I'm feeling down I just tell myself "Well, at least I'm not ChubbyGuy". True story...

trollop_scat

Oh sweet, I have a stalker fan who loves to write fanfic about me and the games I enjoy.

Not sure if I should be excited over this, because it sounds creepy.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3916 trollop_scat

Oh sweet, I have a stalker fan who loves to write fanfic about me and the games I enjoy.

Not sure if I should be excited over this, because it sounds creepy.

ChubbyGuy40

Do you deny gushing about Zelda like you were a 14 year old girl talking to her best friend about her first boyfriend?

How did that work out for you in the end? Oh... 7.5... right.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3917 ChubbyGuy40

Do you deny gushing about Zelda like you were a 14 year old girl talking to her best friend about her first boyfriend?

How did that work out for you in the end? Oh... 7.5... right.

trollop_scat

I don't deny being hyped for that game, but this isn't the thread for that even though the game is fantastic. Your fanfic of me is really disturbing though, but as rabid of a Nintendo hater you are, it's to be expected.

It was a fantastic game regardless of the score given (cough93onMCcough.) It worked out damn well.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3918 trollop_scat

It was a fantastic game

ChubbyGuy40

I'm sure most kids between the ages of 8-13 agree.

Now lay off the sodas and potato chips, the sugar and carbs aren't doing your gut any favors, whipping a Wiimote around obviously isn't enough to burn all that fuel off. That's why you can fit your entire fist in your belly button. Stick your foot in your mouth instead...

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3919 ChubbyGuy40

Now lay off the sodas and potato chips, the sugar and carbs aren't doing your gut any favors, whipping a Wiimote around obviously isn't enough to burn all that fuel off. That's why you can fit your entire fist in your belly button. Stick your foot in your mouth instead...

trollop_scat

One day you'll understand. Probably about the same day you're allowed to buy CoD without your parent's permission. Even then you'll probably still be dependant on them.

Already did that months ago. I though stalkers were supposed to praise those they were obsessed with. You're a poor stalker.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3920 trollop_scat

Fat fanboys don't get stalkers, they get tormentors. They don't get girlfriends, they rescue Zelda for the 25th time. They don't get good games, they get Diablo 3 and sing its praises despite the fact it's a boring broken sucky mess.

I can't wait to see what game you hype next so I know to steer clear from it, your interest seems to be the kiss of death...

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3921 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Can't you two send messages to each in private ?

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3922 ChubbyGuy40

Fat fanboys don't get stalkers, they get tormentors. They don't get girlfriends, they rescue Zelda for the 25th time. They don't get good games, they get Diablo 3 and sing its praises despite the fact it's a boring broken sucky mess.

I can't wait to see what game you hype next so I know to steer clear from it, your interest seems to be the kiss of death...

trollop_scat

You know you've hit them deep when they start the personal attacks. I didn't even have to try with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3923 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

ChubbyGuy40

You know you've hit them deep when they start the personal attacks. I didn't even have to try with you.

That's a cop out, he got you, hit the nail right on the head.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3924 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
This thread finally got interesting :lol:
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3925 ReadingRainbow4

got pretty lucky picked up a 1 handed xbow with 745 dmg +88% crit dmg for only 15k.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3926 trollop_scat

I didn't even have to try with you.ChubbyGuy40

Of course you didn't "try", lardass. If you were capable of putting forth some effort you could wear pants that didn't have an expandable waist line.

Now tell the group what game is next on your hype list so we know not to get our hopes up...

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3927 ChubbyGuy40

That's a cop out, he got you, hit the nail right on the head.Advid-Gamer

Don't see how it's a cop-out when he's still throwing the insults, as shown below.

got pretty lucky picked up a 1 handed xbow with 745 dmg +88% crit dmg for only 15k.

ReadingRainbow4

I missed out on a cheap 1.1k 2h bow just now. Was only 60k. :( Oh well, back to farming Act 1.

Of course you didn't "try", lardass. If you were capable of putting forth some effort you could wear pants that didn't have an expandable waist line.

Now tell the group what game is next on your hype list so we know not to get our hopes up...

trollop_scat

See? Didn't have to try and you continue the insults.

There's so many that I couldn't possibly choose one. You better just quit gaming so you don't end up disappointed.

Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3928 Klipsh
Member since 2012 • 608 Posts

trollop_scat why do you keep coming back to this thread if it's clear you don't like the game? Do you not have anything better to do?

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3929 dracolich55

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="dracolich55"] LOL, true, you seem to just shrug off all these issues everybody is having.ChubbyGuy40

I'm sorry understanding how the game works and taking time to read a little is too complicated for you guys. The only real issues with the game so far are server issues and spike damage from Inferno.

And no Advid I do not act like that. You only see me as that because I don't agree with your "concerns/complaints."

Again, unless your a DH or Wiz in which you only need decent gear since you can kite. Or if you really like using Throw weapon as a barbarian, LOLdracolich55

Barbarians with enough resistance can survive Inferno solo. Get it through your damn head.

Inferno. Is. A. Gear. Check.

Now you and Advid might be able to understand why you keep dying. (If you guys are even at Inferno yet.) Also kiting is not the end-all solution that you are trying to make it out to be.

But they are REAL concerns and complaints, I have seen pics of a level 60 run off the mill magic better than a level 60 legendary for example. Inferno IS a gear check, unless your a Wiz or DH of course like I have been saying this whole time.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3930 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

I'm not sure what's being argued but I'll tell you what's the biggest issue with this game. Ranged classes can get by in inferno with 1/10th the effort, and 1/10th the money needed to buy gear.

Blizzard badly desgined the balance between classes for inferno. Monks and Barbs have it 10 times tougher then the ranged classes and need to spend a fortune on items that only drop in acts further along to survive in previous Inferno acts.

Meaning Those items we are buying are being sold by the wizards, by the DH's that can build a ton of dmg and still squeeze by kiting and doing insane dmg. Sure they get 1 shot by certain packs but they can still get by, even if that means resetting the game and trying again. Evenutally they get the good gear that sells for fortunes and get awesome gear for themselves.

Melee classes are the ones playing inferno, Ranged got the light version.

Meanwhile Blizzard has nerfed monks ever pathc. Go figure.

That said I still lvoe the game, I'm addicted. I can make it to Belial with my Monk, don't think I'll kill him solo any time soon.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3931 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I'm not sure what's being argued but I'll tell you what's the biggest issue with this game. Ranged classes can get by in inferno with 1/10th the effort, and 1/10th the money needed to buy gear.

Blizzard badly desgined the balance between classes for inferno. Monks and Barbs have it 10 times tougher then the ranged classes and need to spend a fortune on items that only drop in acts further along to survive in previous Inferno acts.

Meaning Those items we are buying are being sold by the wizards, by the DH's that can build a ton of dmg and still squeeze by kiting and doing insane dmg. Sure they get 1 shot by certain packs but they can still get by, even if that means resetting the game and trying again. Evenutally they get the good gear that sells for fortunes and get awesome gear for themselves.

That said I still lvoe the game, I'm addicted. I can make it to Belial with my Monk, don't think I'll kill him solo any time soon.

Eddie-Vedder

I have to agree, I have a 60 DH,57 Barb and a 42 Monk. My Barb takes forever to kill things compared to my DH which is just face roll, even when I go sword and board on my Barb some elite packs just **** slap me which doesn't make me want to finish those last 3 lvls and makes me fear later on for my Monk while I'm already on Act 2 inferno on my DH

ChupacabraIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3932 ChupacabraIII
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

Let this thread die. We don't need to be reminded of this disgusting flop 12 years in the making.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3933 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

But they are REAL concerns and complaints, I have seen pics of a level 60 run off the mill magic better than a level 60 legendary for example. Inferno IS a gear check, unless your a Wiz or DH of course like I have been saying this whole time.dracolich55
There are gear checks for Wiz now beyond pure damage, since Force Armor got nerfed into the ground.

Redmoonxl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3934 Redmoonxl2
Member since 2003 • 11059 Posts

1) BNet 1.0 was good, someone just didn't play Blizzard games at the time.dracolich55

:roll:

2)David Sirlin is one of the best street fighter players... wait WTF? What does THAT have to do with this? And the fact that he's actually in favour of the WoW-like skill system says something.dracolich55

Being great at a game means you took the time to analyze a game's design down to every mechanic. He did the same with Diablo 2, applied what he knows about game design, and gave his concise opinion looking from the outside without fanboy goggles. You cannot do the same since you have a hardon for Diablo 2.

3) No, my friend, YOU are terrible at SC2. Want me to link you on some strategy's on how to defeat the zerg?dracolich55

Oh Sweet Jesus...

Congrats, you have missed the entire point of our SC2 "discussion". In my SC2 example, I was explaining why SC2 was broken at launch, namely map design. I AM A ZERG PLAYER, and as a ZERG PLAYER, the maps at release favored the other factions due to the narrow pathways and cliffs that made a swarm race impratical (EXAMPLE: KULAS RAVINE), thus making it hard for me to win as a ZERG PLAYER. This is a clear example of where imbalance existed at launch, something you seem to deny because you feigned knowledge on things you have no clue on.

4), Its not a made up stat, That zombie bear build with VQ and SW is the best way to roll inferno as a WD, either that or switch ZB with Dire Bats. Not only do we have useless skills, but useless rune combinations as well, huzzah! dracolich55

Please provide evidence where 90% of WD abilities are useless. That is not to say that there aren't useless abilities, because there are, but 90%? I eagerly await your extensive research that proves you didn't just pull a number out your ass.

5} Just because one person can do it doesn't mean anyone can, which is good but at the same time noobs rolling Wiz and DH are doing it with worse gear and less skill. Congtraz, you officially need a break from the internet. You don't have vent out your anger on not being bale to defeat the zerg on me, you know.dracolich55

What in the what? So we have a guy that has done something that wasn't assumed possible (Namely playing barbs in inferno), laid out information on how to do it, but yet because no one can be bothered to analyze his tips it continues to be the fault of game design? Your stupidity astounds me.

Also, Makkiworth #950.I'd love to see how bad you are at SC2. Afterwards we can post the replay for sh1ts and giggles.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3935 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I guess Blizzard stated that only 1.9% of the people whos been playing D3 have unlocked Inferno, glade I'm part of that 1.9% :P. Here's some other fun stuff.

Taken from the D3 bnet page

• On average players have created 3 characters each
  • 80% of characters are between levels 1 and 30
  • 1.9% of charactershave unlocked Inferno difficulty
  • 54% of Hardcore players chose a female character
  • The majority of Hardcore deaths (35%) occur in Act I Normal
  • The most common level 60 build in the game is only used by 0.7% of level 60 characters of that class (not including Passive diversity)
  • The most used runes for each class at level 60 are Barbarian: Best Served Cold, Demon Hunter: Lingering Fog, Wizard: Mirror Skin, Monk: Peaceful Repose, Witch Doctor: Numbing Dart
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3936 Inconsistancy

^^ I don't see how it's possible for "Wizard: Mirror Skin" to be common, it's worthless. Diamond skin and all of its runes are basically suck due to the massive nerfs (10-21k absorb at 60 -.- oh look, a pot... -.-)

I guess people are just terrible, maybe they don't even realize the flaws in the game on the virtue that they're so dumb that they couldn't even if it were spelled out :?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3937 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

It was a fantastic game

trollop_scat

You get sand in your vagina easily dont you?

Eddie-Vedder
Really, im on act 3 inferno, as a wizard morter now one shots you even with force armour. the tongue enemies isntant kill you aswell, if its a champion pack its impossible.
Redmoonxl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3938 Redmoonxl2
Member since 2003 • 11059 Posts

^^ I don't see how it's possible for "Wizard: Mirror Skin" to be common, it's worthless. Diamond skin and all of its runes are basically suck due to the massive nerfs (10-21k absorb at 60 -.- oh look, a pot... -.-)

I guess people are just terrible, maybe they don't even realize the flaws in the game on the virtue that they're so dumb that they couldn't even if it were spelled out :?

Inconsistancy

I was just thinking as to why anybody in their right mind would bother with Numbing Dart as a WD when SttF is so much better at that job, while Splinting Darts is the best overall. In fact, why the hell is anybody bothering with single target snares when Grasp of the Death exists?

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3939 dracolich55

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]1) BNet 1.0 was good, someone just didn't play Blizzard games at the time.Redmoonxl2

:roll:

2)David Sirlin is one of the best street fighter players... wait WTF? What does THAT have to do with this? And the fact that he's actually in favour of the WoW-like skill system says something.dracolich55

Being great at a game means you took the time to analyze a game's design down to every mechanic. He did the same with Diablo 2, applied what he knows about game design, and gave his concise opinion looking from the outside without fanboy goggles. You cannot do the same since you have a hardon for Diablo 2.

3) No, my friend, YOU are terrible at SC2. Want me to link you on some strategy's on how to defeat the zerg?dracolich55

Oh Sweet Jesus...

Congrats, you have missed the entire point of our SC2 "discussion". In my SC2 example, I was explaining why SC2 was broken at launch, namely map design. I AM A ZERG PLAYER, and as a ZERG PLAYER, the maps at release favored the other factions due to the narrow pathways and cliffs that made a swarm race impratical (EXAMPLE: KULAS RAVINE), thus making it hard for me to win as a ZERG PLAYER. This is a clear example of where imbalance existed at launch, something you seem to deny because you feigned knowledge on things you have no clue on.

4), Its not a made up stat, That zombie bear build with VQ and SW is the best way to roll inferno as a WD, either that or switch ZB with Dire Bats. Not only do we have useless skills, but useless rune combinations as well, huzzah! dracolich55

Please provide evidence where 90% of WD abilities are useless. That is not to say that there aren't useless abilities, because there are, but 90%? I eagerly await your extensive research that proves you didn't just pull a number out your ass.

5} Just because one person can do it doesn't mean anyone can, which is good but at the same time noobs rolling Wiz and DH are doing it with worse gear and less skill. Congtraz, you officially need a break from the internet. You don't have vent out your anger on not being bale to defeat the zerg on me, you know.dracolich55

What in the what? So we have a guy that has done something that wasn't assumed possible (Namely playing barbs in inferno), laid out information on how to do it, but yet because no one can be bothered to analyze his tips it continues to be the fault of game design? Your stupidity astounds me.

Also, Makkiworth #950.I'd love to see how bad you are at SC2. Afterwards we can post the replay for sh1ts and giggles.

Looks like your fanboysim has no limits. 1) Looks like your thinking of an argument to counter, but you can't since you know I'm right. 2) Yeah, playing a fighting game REALLY helps you understand a hack-n-slash RPG. This Dvid Sirlin guy seems like a mainstream bro-gamer, he doesn't understand the complexity of D2. 3) Your not a Zerg player brah, your most likely a terran player who is upset that they keep losing to the zerg, oh CRY ME A RIVVVVERRRRRR 4) Evidence? Go look at the D3 Forums LOL, the only viable builds left for inferno are the VQ+Bears in which the bears can be changed for dire bats...lol. 5) Yeah, after all that work one guy can do Barb in inferno while these medicore wiz and Dh's can do it as well and in some cases, even better. Don't get me started on the DH and WIZ's with good gear and good skill. And who is Makkiworth #950?
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3940 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Let this thread die. We don't need to be reminded of this disgusting flop 12 years in the making.

ChupacabraIII
Not sure how we could call this a disgusting flop.. D2 got rated a AA too..
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3941 Inconsistancy
dracolich55, I don't know if you're a troll, or just dumber than a brick (3), and Wiz survivability got nerfed into the ground only DH can still survive w/o luck vit or res.
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3942 ReadingRainbow4

currently stuck on act 2 inferno, I just don't have the patience for this at the moment.

I'm going to try and get powered through it most likely, this just isn't fun.

I ran into 3 dmg reflect elites pretty much in a row. that included teleport, fast and inferno chains.

yeah not fun. Kiting is near impossible with rolls like these.

I'm kind of hoping the next update limits the affixes.

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3943 dracolich55
dracolich55, I don't know if you're a troll, or just dumber than a brick (3), and Wiz survivability got nerfed into the ground only DH can still survive w/o luck vit or res.Inconsistancy
Sorry, havn't been on my Wiz in a while. Same with DH, (i'm trying to get a monk to work in inferno) but the fact that he's still OP.... well we still have a problem then, don't we?
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3944 ReadingRainbow4
[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]dracolich55, I don't know if you're a troll, or just dumber than a brick (3), and Wiz survivability got nerfed into the ground only DH can still survive w/o luck vit or res.dracolich55
Sorry, havn't been on my Wiz in a while. Same with DH, (i'm trying to get a monk to work in inferno) but the fact that he's still OP.... well we still have a problem then, don't we?

It's not that DH is OP, it's that other classes specifically melee need to be buffed up. It's exceedingly hard for a melee to kite dmg as well as ranged can.
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3945 Inconsistancy
[QUOTE="dracolich55"][QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]dracolich55, I don't know if you're a troll, or just dumber than a brick (3), and Wiz survivability got nerfed into the ground only DH can still survive w/o luck vit or res.ReadingRainbow4

It's not that DH is OP, it's that other classes specifically melee need to be buffed up. It's exceedingly hard for a melee to kite dmg as well as ranged can.

Sorta silly that a hack 'n slash is all about kiting.
NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3946 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
I'm still playing this once a day at least! I never do that with games anymore, feels good man. Anyway, my main issue still lies with with itemization (drops aren't friendly enough to the various classes, and where are the PLANS?) Additionally, the artisans, despite being a big gold-sink aren't useful enough. From reading the Bliz forums, these are all target problems that will be fixed. I'm not worried about it.
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3947 ReadingRainbow4
[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"][QUOTE="dracolich55"] Sorry, havn't been on my Wiz in a while. Same with DH, (i'm trying to get a monk to work in inferno) but the fact that he's still OP.... well we still have a problem then, don't we?

Sorta silly that a hack 'n slash is all about kiting.

Inferno feels like a bullet hell no lie.
Grawse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3948 Grawse
Member since 2010 • 4342 Posts
Download is nearly done. I really can't wait. I've spent too much time away from my PC the past couple months :(
NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3949 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
Download is nearly done. I really can't wait. I've spent too much time away from my PC the past couple months :(Grawse
Enjoy it! :)
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3950 ReadingRainbow4

Blizzard needs to see this thread.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568801117