The Cries for a Bloodborne PC Port are.....Biblical?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by 7MDMA (314 posts) -

Who wouldn't want a game to come out on the best gaming platform without resorting to buying a crappy piece of tech in order to play it?

When Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and at least 3 other games of the same calibre are already released and playable is when I'd consider renting a PS4 only to play those games. Till then it's all about the PC.

#152 Posted by WallofTruth (1827 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

According to these newly discovered Borne Scrolls.

https://www.change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

I thought you were a cow? Then why do you search for Bloodborne for PC? So you prefer for the game to be on PC?

Also lol, "biblical" but only 1.477 votes, thread backfired.

#153 Posted by WallofTruth (1827 posts) -

@mr_huggles_dog said:
@DefconRave said:

PC Beggar Race

I kid, I kid :P

It's funny b/c it's true.

We're the peasants yet they are the ones always begging for games.

So all the petitions from cows and lems suddenly don't count? I still remember the Titanfall for PS4 petition, on one side you insult the game and on the other you secretly beg for it, so pathetic.

#154 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (6393 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Pretty accurate.

Holy shit the original picture...

#155 Edited by melonfarmerz (1235 posts) -

https://www.change.org/p/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

#156 Edited by uninspiredcup (10170 posts) -

Publishers mostly ignore pc gaming so this isn't surprising at all.

#157 Posted by adamosmaki (9747 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

1496 supporters?

Just a drop of water in an endless ocean of PC owners,like all the other petitions

I think we should have a talk with TC about the meaning of word biblical .

#158 Edited by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Pretty accurate.

Holy shit the original picture...

hahhaahaha...

#159 Posted by jwsoul (5297 posts) -

@StrifeDelivery said:

Some of those comments are just sad and downright terrible. I think this one is my favorite:

"Being a PC gamer I keep seeing Microsoft and Sony making games exclusive and punishing gamers who wish to not downgrade to a console. Microsoft and Sony obviously pay to have PC releases to have problems and bad optimization in hopes of converting gamers, which is very disappointing and is a cancer on the growth of gaming as a whole."

HAHHAH Brilliant

#160 Posted by clyde46 (47011 posts) -

Cows doing what Cows do best, select which arguments help their causes.

#161 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5913 posts) -

Lems and herms should fire up those petitions.

#162 Posted by MonsieurX (31216 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

https://www.change.org/p/respawn-make-titanfall-available-on-the-ps4

@amazonangry

#163 Posted by scatteh316 (4986 posts) -

Lmao... Thread backfire and TC self own

#164 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (28266 posts) -

When facts, logic, games, reviews and everything else fails, its nice to know that hyperbole and unreality is where cows go to nest.

Hey angryamazon whats your PSN ID so we can see what you're playing? Unless you're still to scared to show PC gamers?

#165 Edited by Mr-Powers (420 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Pretty accurate.

LOOOOOOOOOL

PC gamers gamers criticizing this petition, yet they have no problem posting petitions with 3 signs. By the time Bloodborne is released, there's going to be many more dirty fingers from the Beggar Race on that petition.

#166 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (28266 posts) -

and roll out the alts ...

#167 Posted by lostrib (40229 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic said:

and roll out the alts ...

@blue_hazy_basic said:

When facts, logic, games, reviews and everything else fails, its nice to know that hyperbole and unreality is where cows go to nest.

With both you and Super noting that this is just a load of shit, I must ask why this is allowed to remain open?

I mean it's just a poorly veiled fanboy wars thread

#168 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

and roll out the alts ...

@blue_hazy_basic said:

When facts, logic, games, reviews and everything else fails, its nice to know that hyperbole and unreality is where cows go to nest.

With both you and Super noting that this is just a load of shit, I must ask why this is allowed to remain open?

I mean it's just a poorly veiled fanboy wars thread

because this is a legit system war thread in a system war board. duh!

#169 Edited by lostrib (40229 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

wow this is just sad.....pc peasants begging again

So much for that whole no personal attacks or insults thing right?

#170 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

wow this is just sad.....pc peasants begging again

So much for that whole no personal attacks or insults thing right?

How was that a personal attack? It wasn't directed at anyone specifically? :-/

#171 Posted by lostrib (40229 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

wow this is just sad.....pc peasants begging again

So much for that whole no personal attacks or insults thing right?

How was that a personal attack? It wasn't directed at anyone specifically? :-/

It was directed at PC gamers. And it was an insult

#172 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1574 posts) -

Why isn't this thread shut down its attacking a fanbase.

#173 Posted by mikhail (2697 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Why isn't this thread shut down its attacking a fanbase.

Not only that, it's misleading, hyperbolic, and contains absolutely zero original thought or content. It's a link to a random poll AmazonAngry found on the web and nothing more...is that all is required to post threads these days?

#174 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

Are you guys all upset because of the picture I made guys?

I didn't mean to insult anyone.

#175 Edited by delete-EasyComeEasyGo (585 posts) -

Look at these but hurt PC gamer, beggars, I hate beggars. Get a Fucking PS4 if you want to play Bloodborne.

#176 Posted by mikhail (2697 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

and roll out the alts ...

@blue_hazy_basic said:

When facts, logic, games, reviews and everything else fails, its nice to know that hyperbole and unreality is where cows go to nest.

With both you and Super noting that this is just a load of shit, I must ask why this is allowed to remain open?

I mean it's just a poorly veiled fanboy wars thread

No kidding...at first I was going to give the mods the benefit of the doubt and say that they were just busy and didn't see the topic, but it's clear that's not the case. Evidently this sort of topic is permitted and even encouraged.

#177 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@amazonangry said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

wow this is just sad.....pc peasants begging again

So much for that whole no personal attacks or insults thing right?

How was that a personal attack? It wasn't directed at anyone specifically? :-/

It was directed at PC gamers. And it was an insult

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/personal_attack

Making of an abusive remark on or relating to one's person instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comments.

#178 Posted by freedom01 (781 posts) -

thread is becoming into fan war, locking it.