The Cries for a Bloodborne PC Port are.....Biblical?

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

According to these newly discovered Borne Scrolls.

https://www.change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

#2 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

Another petition for you to jizz over? Man you are truly sad.

#3 Posted by lundy86_4 (43200 posts) -

What Clyde said ^^

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (39984 posts) -

Replace the one in your sig then. GTAV is coming.

#5 Edited by Roler42 (696 posts) -

I'll never understand how asking for a game is a bad thing, but oh well...

#6 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11701 posts) -

Poor PC Mustard Race.

#7 Posted by MonsieurX (29981 posts) -

1496 supporters?

Just a drop of water in an endless ocean of PC owners,like all the other petitions

#8 Edited by NFJSupreme (5293 posts) -

I'm too proud to beg but I'll gladly sit back and enjoy the benefits of those who aren't . U mad?

#9 Posted by Pray_to_me (2837 posts) -

Can't Hermits just be content with their late port of Ryse?

#10 Edited by gameofthering (10195 posts) -

Everybody does petitions.

The difference being one group asks for games and the other sends death threats if the game goes to another system.

#11 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (7410 posts) -

TC is one sad individual. :(

#12 Posted by BldgIrsh (2183 posts) -

Petitions are bad now? Only 1,500~ supporters. Who's to say these aren't consolites who prefer to have it on the PC for a better experience?

Jesus, bend over more why don't ya.

#13 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1476 posts) -

Some of those comments are just sad and downright terrible. I think this one is my favorite:

"Being a PC gamer I keep seeing Microsoft and Sony making games exclusive and punishing gamers who wish to not downgrade to a console. Microsoft and Sony obviously pay to have PC releases to have problems and bad optimization in hopes of converting gamers, which is very disappointing and is a cancer on the growth of gaming as a whole."

#14 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

Everybody does petitions.

The difference being one group asks for games and the other sends death threats if the game goes to another system.

Zing!

#15 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4642 posts) -

biblical? yet under 2000 supporters?

by that i assume you mean having absolutely no relevance whatsoever (like the bible), in which case yes i agree. isn't it a TBA 2015 game? good luck claiming any ownage before then.

#16 Edited by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

biblical? yet under 2000 supporters?

by that i assume you mean having absolutely no relevance whatsoever (like the bible), in which case yes i agree. isn't it a TBA 2015 game? good luck claiming any ownage before then.

Stop man, you're going to take away the last little thing he tries for ownage!

#17 Edited by magicalclick (22548 posts) -

Any petition of more than 10 supporters is HUGE!!!!

#18 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

Just buy PS 4 and Bloodborne and return PS 4 after 2 weeks for full refund.

#19 Posted by Snugenz (11841 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

Petitions are bad now? Only 1,500~ supporters. Who's to say these aren't consolites who prefer to have it on the PC for a better experience?

Jesus, bend over more why don't ya.

Probably 1500 cow alts signing petitions to build up hype for their exclusives, TC is probably responsible for a few hundred of the signatures.

#20 Posted by p3anut (5885 posts) -

Not has bad as Cows and Lems begging for Bayonetta 2 port.

#21 Posted by Heirren (16834 posts) -

Why do pc gamers want console games? I thought they despise console games.

#22 Edited by pelvist (4712 posts) -

@amazonangry This begging thing you have going on is so fucking juvenile. Did you actually go out of your way to find that just to post it on SW?

#23 Posted by Motokid6 (5424 posts) -

I will no dout get this game for ps4, but id rather play it on pc... Why is that so bad?

So hypothetically speaking let's say Bloodborne comes to PC. What would you say about consolites making death threats over it tc?

#24 Posted by clone01 (24648 posts) -

TC, go outside. Why the f*ck does it matter to you so much. And proportionately, the amount of signatures on the petition dwarfs the number of actual pc gamers. Just sad on your account.

#25 Posted by melonfarmerz (1143 posts) -

Did you actually put the effort into making this? LOL I love how much you cows hype all your exclusives, no matter how shit. No Man's Sky was "incredible and better than Star Citizen". Now that it's coming to PC, you don't even mention it. Same with Destiny.

This game isn't even going to be that good and doesn't even look that good. You're just hyping it because it's an exclusive. I guarantee you that if it was a multiplat, you wouldn't even mention it in the forums.

Also, lol

https://www.change.org/p/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v

#26 Posted by BldgIrsh (2183 posts) -

@Motokid6 said:

I will no dout get this game for ps4, but id rather play it on pc... Why is that so bad?

So hypothetically speaking let's say Bloodborne comes to PC. What would you say about consolites making death threats over it tc?

It'll probably just be forgotten instantly. Like last weeks scandal of cows making death threats to Microsoft for the TR exclusivity.

#27 Posted by Snugenz (11841 posts) -

Did you actually put the effort into making this? LOL I love how much you cows hype all your exclusives, no matter how shit. No Man's Sky was "incredible and better than Star Citizen". Now that it's coming to PC, you don't even mention it. Same with Destiny.

This game isn't even going to be that good and doesn't even look that good. You're just hyping it because it's an exclusive. I guarantee you that if it was a multiplat, you wouldn't even mention it in the forums.

Also, lol

Holy shit, just when i thought it couldn't get sadder than the TC i saw this, what a pathetic bunch of shitheads.

#28 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Also, lol

Holy shit, just when i thought it couldn't get sadder than the TC i saw this, what a pathetic bunch of shitheads.

Did you not miss the Cows making death threats to Square when they announced FF13 at the end of a MS keynote at E3?

#29 Edited by naz99 (1296 posts) -

Really? i'm a PC gamer and i have not asked for it.....

So not that biblical really.

And once again these select dumbass fanboys rating a game as best ever before they even get to play it and before they have seen more than a couple of videos.....no wonder they constantly fail.

Oh and here is a new flash for ya AmazonFanny, actual gamers,proper gamers want games, all games and every game there is, only dumbass fanboys big up exclusives and moan about begging.

I sign any and all petitions,even for games i don't want,why? because it takes less than 30 seconds and it may help somebody get a game they want,i did not want dark souls but i singed it anyway and look what happened.

OK so lets see:

Pc gamers who have the most games make petitions to get more games...

Console gamers make petitions to keep games off PC......

Console gamers who lose exclusives to what ever platform make death threats to the developers...

Xbox gamers make death threats to Call of Duty devs for changing the stats on some weapons....

Yeah yeah its the PC gamers that are the losers...*cough* *cough*

#30 Edited by Snugenz (11841 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Snugenz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Also, lol

Did you not miss the Cows making death threats to Square when they announced FF13 at the end of a MS keynote at E3?

Lol no, how could anyone miss that despicable shite. It was the same with DMC4 iirc.

Funny TC loves to go on about PC gamers making petitions but i don't remember there being any significant petition when D3 was announced for consoles or even The Orange Box. Nothing near the stupidity of the FFXIII or DMC petitions for sure.

#31 Posted by SolidTy (42793 posts) -

It's not going to happen, Sony is co developing and owns the IP just like Demon's Souls.

#32 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

Exclusives suck, but this will never come to PC. You have to accept PC does not get all games the same as consoles don't get all games no point in complaining about it.

#33 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4642 posts) -
@clyde46 said:

@Snugenz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Also, lol

one of the greatest quotes of all time was spawned from that decision

i don't know what you guys know about japanese culture - i'm an expert.

#34 Posted by pyro1245 (745 posts) -

haha sounds like TC wants a PC port of Bloodborne too. Don't worry it'll happen. Always does.

It makes sense anyway. These devs see what their game looks like on consoles and know what it could look like on PC. Only a fat wad of cash from MS or Sony could keep them from bringing it to PC.

Petitions are optional as usual.

#35 Posted by thehig1 (1689 posts) -

whats bloodborne ?

#36 Posted by Gamerno6666 (1023 posts) -

Atleast we don't make petition about keeping games exclusive.

#37 Posted by clyde46 (45962 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Snugenz said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Also, lol

one of the greatest quotes of all time was spawned from that decision

i don't know what you guys know about japanese culture - i'm an expert.

That was an epic day on SW.

#38 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13811 posts) -

Poor PC Mustard Race.

They just can't Ketchup with the times.

#39 Posted by happyduds77 (1451 posts) -

@roler42 said:

I'll never understand how asking for a game is a bad thing

#40 Posted by pyro1245 (745 posts) -

@roler42 said:

It shows weakness in the eyes of the blood-thirsty system warriors.

#41 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11701 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Poor PC Mustard Race.

They just can't Ketchup with the times.

They always seem to Relish in their past successes.

#42 Edited by naz99 (1296 posts) -

@pyro1245 said:

@happyduds77 said:

@roler42 said:

It shows weakness in the eyes of the blood-thirsty system warriors.

You mean Derp-thirsty :P

#43 Posted by Evo_nine (1713 posts) -

I would care if this game was interesting.

#44 Edited by Speak_Low (1009 posts) -

Hermits and Sheep - having the most powerful and the weakest platforms - seem to have the most petitions for lots of these game thingys. HMMMM

Looks like the comfortable middle road is the most balanced and fulfilling, after all. Walk the PS4/X1 path of Zen, and you will not feel anxiety or deprivations (and you will get Grand Theft Auto 6 for sure).

#45 Posted by Roler42 (696 posts) -

By the way... I thought this was System Wars, not Fanboy Wars

#46 Edited by naz99 (1296 posts) -

@speak_low said:

Hermits and Sheep - having the most powerful and the weakest platforms - seem to have the most petitions for lots of these game thingys. HMMMM

Looks like the comfortable middle road is the most balanced and fulfilling, after all. Walk the PS4/X1 path of Zen, and you will not feel anxiety or deprivations (and you will get Grand Theft Auto 6 for sure).

HAHAAHAHAHAHA that is all....

And console gamers seem to make the most death threats...what does that tell you about the path of ZEN ?

http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/24/4552332/black-ops-2-developer-threatened-over-weapon-changes mmmmm that peaceful Zen

#47 Posted by Snugenz (11841 posts) -

Barbera Streisand is your avatar, your argument is invalid.

#48 Posted by Gue1 (9758 posts) -

poor herms have the specs but not the games.

#49 Edited by naz99 (1296 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Yep no games at all apart from having loads of games.....why even say something you know is wrong and can easily be proven wrong ...i dont get it,cant you at least say something that we cant rip apart in less than a second...oh that's right its you....you can't

#50 Edited by Snugenz (11841 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

No we have the games too. Not this game sure, but the most games.