The 2012 System Wars Awards! Stick a Fork In It. It's Done! Lock It Down, Mods.

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

*best viewed with GS dark background

1a.png

3a.png

4.png

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username:

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig:

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog:

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread:

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme:

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet:

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better:

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead:

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More:

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer:

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User:

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User:

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard:

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:

System Wars King/Queen:

The "YOUR WINNER!" Dubious Honors

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions:

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic:

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality:

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick:

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment:

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage:

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado:

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:

The System Wars Awards

SWA History

5d.png5c.png5b.png5a.png

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

A King is many things.

He is powerful.

He is respected.

He is absolute.

And on System Wars, he is elected.

The System Wars Awards is a special tradition here on GameSpot. And it would be a damn shame if we didn't have it this year. And, moreover, I would be a terrible King if I allowed us to go without, especially considering that so much of this board has been clamoring for the SWAs.

So, what better way to start the new year than with an unplanned resurrection that celebrates all that is great (and not so great) about this forum? Because that's what the System Wars Awards is. It's about the community. It sheds light on our greatest posters, on our best threads, on the most delicious ownage. And those are the things System Wars is all about.

But I couldn't have done this alone. It was a huge task, one that came as a result of two seperate groups of people getting together to make the impossible possible. So, with that said, please join me in thanking the following posters:

Stevo_the_gamer (for his stunning design skills)

Blabadon (for helping me write the awards themselves)

Badosh

charizard1605

freedomfreak

funsohng

CaseyWegner

timmy00

verbtex

MusicalMac

This would not have been possible without the hard work of each and every person on this list, and all of us involved hope you enjoy seeing the Awards come back as much as we did making it happen.

- DarkLink77, King of System Wars, out.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: darkspineslayer

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil68

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Verbtex

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: JustPlainLucas

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Resident Evil 6

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:Fable the Journey 8.0

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: DarkLink77

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: ___ Domination Continuation

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: DarkLink's 50 Shades of Grey bet

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: Slashless

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: jg4xchamp

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Waltefmoney

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: FreedomFreak

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Slashless

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Charizard1605

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: jg4xchamp

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: PannicAtack

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: TheGame_21x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Aznbznx

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Lundy_88 (?)

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: FreedomFreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: AdobeArtist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: caseywegner

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: mems_1208 (?)

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: jg4xchamp

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: jg4xchamp

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Rocker6

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: DarkLink77

System Wars King/Queen: DarkLink77

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Charizard1605

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerWillzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: FinalStar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Jankarcop

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Resident Evil 6

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Graphics thread

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerWillzPS

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: FreedomFreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: StrongDeadlift for his PS3 love

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: JRPG hate by SNIPER4321

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: ShadowMoses900

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin's threads

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: jg4xchamp

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: ShadowMoses900

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: ShadowMoses900

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Rocker6

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: PAL360

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: campzor

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard1605

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: FreedomFreak

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

mastershake

adobeartist

fable 8.0 meltdown thread

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

sdc

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet:

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better:

xaero

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:

ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

riverwolf007

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:

the_game21x

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:

michael

stevo

wiimotefan

honorable mention - badosh

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

freakdomfreak

adobeartist

caseywegner

the_game21x

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

lundy

mitu

rilpas

freakdomfreak

System Wars King/Queen:

blabadon

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User:

finalstar

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

jankarcop

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic:

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

shadowmoses

tears and butthurt

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:

fear-

ninetailedgoku - let me get this straight sony haters thread

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

brofists

ispeakfacts

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:

shadowmoses

shadowmoses

Platform Awards

now i'm gonna assume these awards are reserved for quality posters

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:

rocker

the_game

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:

giancar

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award or Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:

charizard

clone01

The System Wars Awards

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
Special Achievements The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: ispeakfact The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: freedomfreak The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: freedomfreak (last two were very close between him and Michael) The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: ispeakfact The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: ShadowMoses The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: StevoTheGamer (Halo 4) The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Teh Fable Thread (You know it ;) ) The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Darklink The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SDC The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Adobe and ME3 vs. The World The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Xaero_Gravity The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: ispeakfact THE System Wars AWARDS: The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: ShadowMoses The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: AdobeArtist The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Heil68 The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: mems The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Blabadon The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: SaltyMeatBalls The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Chaz The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Cheleman The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Mastershake The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: AdobeArtist The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Chaz The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: mems The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Blabadon The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Chaz The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: IDK I wasn't here last year :P The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: mariokart64fan The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: ShadowMoses The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Playstation Allstars: Battle Royale The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: B!tching about Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions (Especially when 90% come from ShadowMoses) The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Gamerwillz The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Mastershake (CHECK THE FVCKING HALO 4 HYPE THREAD) The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: ShadowMoses The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: PinnacleGamingP The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: ShadowMoses The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Tie: Lupin and his various alts + ShadowMoses The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: ShadowMoses The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Lupin and his various alts The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Tie: ShadowMoses + PinnacleGamingP The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: ShadowMoses Platform Awards The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: SNIPER The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: LoosingEnds The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: ShadowMoses The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: mariokart64fan The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Blabadon
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username:ispeakfact

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:Adobeartist

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: God of War Asension (Blablanadon)

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Lupin and his crying. forget the topic title.

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:Charzard1605

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: Sony Domination Continuation

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead:Blackbond

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Greekgamingmaniac

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More:Adobeartist

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:Jethrovegas

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:Zevander

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Charzard1605

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer:Jethrovegas

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Lupin

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Adobeartist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Super600

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User:Zevander

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: jg4xchamp

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Willy105

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Fear-

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Solidty

System Wars King/Queen: Charzard1605

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Darkdude

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:Shadowmoses600

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Blackbond

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Playstation all stars battle royal

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Nintendo will go third party/Wii U underpowered

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:Shadowmoses600

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Heil

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:Darkdude

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:Jasonguy

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:thankstome

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Johnnycage

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: SN1PER

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado:Crippled_ram

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:Shadowmoses

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:Mariokart64fan

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Blablanadon

I wonder if i'll get nominated for anything this year...

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#22 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: IspeakFact

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil68 - Super Squerel

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Z-Fatalis - LBPK sig

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: IspeakFact

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: ShadowMoses

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: DarkLink77: Fable

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: JohnnyCageMK: Wonder book thread backfiring

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Charizard1605

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SDC

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Darklink77-shades

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: LoosingENDS

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: IspeakFact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Jg4xchamp

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:Jg4xchamp

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Meeper32

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Verbtex

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: ShadowMoses

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: Charizard1605

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Ronvalencia

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: LiquidAjax

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: SolidTy

System Wars King/Queen: ShadowMoses

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Mems

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: DarkLink77

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: RE6

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Sales

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerWillz

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Adobe

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: The_game21x

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: StrongDeadlift Sony fanboyism

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Fear

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Razgriz_101 for Journey winning GOTY

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: IspeakFact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Tesellation

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JonnyCageMK

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Jankercop(?)

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: The_Game21x

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Eddie-Vedder

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Nintendo64Fan

DarkLink77

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#24 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:Heil68

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig:FreedomFreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:AdobeArtist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: Mr. (DarkLink77) sir

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Journey GOTY WTF??

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:Charizard

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:RIP (ispeakfact)

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: BrunoBRS

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Lordslor

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:GraySeal9

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: LegatoSkyheart

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: MonsuierX

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:Haziqonfire

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: super600

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: wasdie

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: DarkLink

System Wars King/Queen: Blabadon

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User:PSP107

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: FinalStar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: SNIPER4321

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: PSVita has no games

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality:CrippledRam

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: ShadowMosses900

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: SNIPER4321

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:ShadowMosses900

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:Stevo_the_gamer

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:Fear

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: ShadowMosses900

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:RyuRanVII

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:Chilleman

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:Charizard (again)

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:FreedomFreak

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#39 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
Please keep all discussion in the Lounge. Do not discuss the awards within this thread.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Cheleman

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: IspeakFact

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: IspeakFact

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Mass Effect 3 Ironbass

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable: Journey

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: IspeakFact - SDC

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Slashless love letter

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: Slashless

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Jg4xchamp

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: IspeakFact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Kuraimen

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: PatchMaster

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Jg4xchamp

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:Lundy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:Jg4xchamp

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Zassimick

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Meeper32

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Cheleman

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Zassimick

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: Lundy

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Wasdie

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: CaseyWagner

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: TheDidact

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:Jg4xchamp

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Loosingends

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: X system has no games

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Rockman

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:Jg4xchamp

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: MarioKart64Fan

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: StrongDeadlift

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Mariokart64Fan

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Journey Goty

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: IspeakFact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Tesellation

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JonnyCageMK

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Skrat_01

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: Platinumgamer

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: SlashKice

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: BrunoBR

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: parkurtommo

(Note, I tried not to vote for the same people I did last year)

(In platform Awards I voted for great people that have a preference, not trolls)

(Will edit a couple of times more, great thread btw Darklink)

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Themajormayor

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil68

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:Ispeakfact

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: Neonninja

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Halo 4, Stevo

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable Journey, Darklink

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SDC :cool:

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Themajormayor

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Waltefmoney

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Spiderluck

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Neonninja

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Mems_

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Thegame21_x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: pysmon100

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Kuraimen

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Michael0134567

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Super600

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: Blabadon

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Themajormayor

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Caseywagner

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Thedidact

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Lundy

System Wars King/Queen: Themajormayor

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Theguardian

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerwillzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink77

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:Assassin's Creed 3

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerwillzPS

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:Michael0134567

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Strongdeadlift, love for Sony

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Corrupt Mainstream media, SNIPER

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: SNIPER

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Pinnaclegamingp

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Johnnycage

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Heil68

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: Spiderluck

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Cheleman

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: parkurtommo

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: illmatic

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: illmatic

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: frostbite

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: LegendofNerd

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: I've won 3 of these. Why is this not named after me? Only thing that stopped from having 4 in a row was being banned

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: The Fable Journey thread.

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Jethrovegas being Orpheous

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Jethrovegas

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: None. System Wars memes suck. You all are sh1t

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: PBsnipes having to quote smash mouth

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: GreySeal for his Madonna bet

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Aljosa

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: People get banned still?

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: ShadowMoses

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: TheVeryBest

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: TheGame21x

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Skrat

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: AAllxxjjnn for having taste comparable to mine.

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: TheGame21x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: PannickAttack

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: FreedomFreak

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Jethrovegas. He's clearly on drugs when he posts.

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: LegendofNerd

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Mastershake

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: What the f*ck does this even mean? Who came up with this dumb award? Fire that person.

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: If you post here. You're not intelligent. THere is something clearly wrong with you.

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: TheGame21x. He old as f*ck. He was around back when Moses parted the sea. He was around when Noah was building his ark. He was around when they were actually crucifying Jesus.

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: none of the above

System Wars King/Queen: Mastershake

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Mastershake

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: None of you

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: All of you

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: You people have no right to an ego

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:Mafia 2. Always and forever

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Anything to do with Halo or Mass Effect

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:Mastershake

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Texas and Mass Effect

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Sniper. He stopped being funny mad long ago.

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Texas

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Texas at any point when Mass Effect 3 gets bashed or doesn't win a GOTY. The anger is so obvious.

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Yo f*ck you

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: None of you

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: All of you

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Adrian Werner

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: TheGame21x

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Kuraimen

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: illmatic

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#45 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: jimmyrussle117

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: readingrainbow4

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Dishonored

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable The Journey 8.0

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: ActicEdge

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Slow_Show Smashmouth bet

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: jg4xchamp

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: super600

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: LegendofNerd

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: jethrovegas

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: jg4xchamp

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Slow_Show

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: jethrovegas

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: ronvalencia

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: ronvalencia

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: psymon100

System Wars King/Queen: jg4xchamp

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: spartan070

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: mems1224

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar2007

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: DarkLink77

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Durango and Orbis specs

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: finalstar2007

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: texasgoldrush

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Heil68

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: GreekGameManiac

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: AdobeArtist

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: jokeisgames2012

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Drasonak

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:NoodleFighter

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: AdobeArtist

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:campzor

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: SuperFlakeman

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#46 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: whiskeystrike

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: tagyhag

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: AdobeArtist

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: Stevo_the_gamer

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Halo 4 Hype Thread

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: Domination Continuation

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: FreedomFreak

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: DarkLink77

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: DarkLink77

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Mastershake

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: SaltyMeatBalls

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: HaloPimp978

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: seanmcloughlin

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: AdobeArtist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: stevo_the_gamer

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Mastershake

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: stevo_the_gamer

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: PSP107

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar2007

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: loosingENDS

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: PS3 has no games

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Mastershake

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: JohnnyCage

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: JohnnyCage

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Slashless

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: DarkLink77

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Shashless

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: loosingENDs

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: stevo_the_gamer

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: finalstar2007

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: FreedomFreak

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: ispeakfact

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:ispeakfact

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: N/A

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:AdobeArtist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: Shadowmoses cause its complete lulz

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread:Fable The Journey

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable the Journey (Kuraimen's legendary butthurt)

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Charizard

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: Spiderman memes

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: DarkLink's 50 shades

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: N/A

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: N/A

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: N/A

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: N/A

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:Shadowmoses

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Delta

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: N/A

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: N/A

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: N/A

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Kuraimen (based on sheer stupidity)

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:LoosingEnds

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:Wasdie

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: DarkLink

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: factual on SW? apocalypse is here is it?

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard:DarkLink

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: cant think of any

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Cows as a whole unit for 360 has no games

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Cows and the vita hyping.

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:Clock-Work after journey winning (claiming i rage at journey is laughable when i was level headed throughout the entire thread discussing my feeligns and views on a goty thread designed for such purpose)

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:PSABR

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: 360 has no games and variants

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: honestly even though i should not...ME?

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:Nuck and GT franchise

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: -Fear

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment:Kuraimen's epic butthurt at Fable the journey outscoring all PS3 retail games

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:Shadowmoses

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: =Fear

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Kuraimen on many an occasion

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Rocker6

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: Delta

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: PinnacleP

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: they dont exist in these parts :P

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#48 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: freedomfreak

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: jg4xchamp's current avatar

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: jg4xchamp

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: N/A

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: The lounge(s) of course

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Slashkice

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars meme: Sony Domination Continuation

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: psn8214

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: N/A

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: freedomfreak

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: carljohnson

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Stevo

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: carysIan2

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: LegatoSkyheart

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: koofika

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: drinkerofjuice

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: jg4xchamp

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: verbtex

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: freedomfreak

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: carysIan2

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: carysIan2

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: SolidTy

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:AznbkdX

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Charizard

System Wars King/Queen: Darklink

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Timstuff

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: mems

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Blackbond

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3 and Vita)

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Nintendo going third party

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Blackbond

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: Mastershake

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: texasgoldrush

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Bread_or_Decide

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: finalstar2007

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Shadowmoses everytime DoA is brought up

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Shadowmoses

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Slashless

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: heewee/wewantdoom4now/whatever his name is these days

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JohnnyCageMK

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: AdrianWerner

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: delta

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Nike_Air

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: SHinobishyguy

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: ArisShadows

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: PannicAttack

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: ArisShadows

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: freedomfreak

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: ShadowMoses900

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Halo 4-Stevo

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable Journey meltdown

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: DarkLink77

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: The SNIPER one

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: DarkLink77-50 Shades of Grey

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: Chaz

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: clyde46

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: mitu

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Slashless

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: PannicAttack

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Lundy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: PannicAttack

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: /

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Ly_the_Fairy

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:clyde46

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: MasterShake

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Wasdie

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: CaseyWegner

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: lowe0

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Lundy

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: TheGame

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: DarkLink77

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: ShadowMoses900

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerwillzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:Assassin's Creed 3

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: "I hate teh PC"

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerwillzPS

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:ShadowMoses900

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: ShadowMoses900

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: corrupt mainstream media-SNIPER

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Fear-

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: syndrome's "cousin"

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: ShadowMoses900

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Fear-

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Eddie-Vedder

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: SNIPER

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: TheGame

ShadowMoses900

Chaz

ArisShadows