- Point and click and turn based gameplay
- No voice acting
- No narrative
- World of Warcraft cartoony kid graphics
- Isometric view
- In the year 2014. Hermies... you make it too easy
1. Turn based gameplay is perfect for such game . Lot of console gamers loved XCOM
2. There IS voice acting
3. There is narrative as well and tons of side quests
4. Graphics perfectly match atmosphere and art of the game
5. You must have never played old school RPGs before
6. Much better value than overpriced linear games with no replayability .
7. Stay Mad .