Thank You System Wars

This topic is locked from further discussion.

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

Charizard your a D*ck

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
I know it's an April fools prank but something like this sounds very plausible, especially with how bad the Wii U is doing lately. They're going to have to take a drastic cut in order to benefit from the long term.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts
You couldn't pay me to play a casual Nintendo system. :lol:
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#104 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

I can't believe people aren't smart enough to see the link say April Fools, all you have to do is hover you mouse over it to read the link. Just...yeah.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
And how is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS worth it? No games in the horizon and the only one some people seems hyped for is the one i laughed how cheesy and bs was the original (bayonetta). Nintendo needs to decrease its price to 149.99, release an exclusive MH game that doesn't run on a ps2 engine, SMG3, a new metroid that isn't a mess like the M was and a new zelda. Then i will buy one even if its for under 10 games i will ever play on that console.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
And how is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS worth it? No games in the horizon and the only one some people seems hyped for is the one i laughed how cheesy and bs was the original (bayonetta). Nintendo needs to decrease its price to 149.99, release an exclusive MH game that doesn't run on a ps2 engine, SMG3, a new metroid that isn't a mess like the M was and a new zelda. Then i will buy one even if its for under 10 games i will ever play on that console.silversix_
Taking Bayo seriously is like taking South Park seriously.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 silversix_

[QUOTE="silversix_"]And how is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS worth it? No games in the horizon and the only one some people seems hyped for is the one i laughed how cheesy and bs was the original (bayonetta). Nintendo needs to decrease its price to 149.99, release an exclusive MH game that doesn't run on a ps2 engine, SMG3, a new metroid that isn't a mess like the M was and a new zelda. Then i will buy one even if its for under 10 games i will ever play on that console.tagyhag

SP is actually something bayo will never be, its funny. Bayonetta makes my eyes bleed, every cutsceen is a torture.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
April fools. Even if true, i still have no interest. Drop it to $100 and I MIGHT be interested in getting my kids one. Even at that price, it better be free shipping and no taxes or no deal.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Damn i hate 1st April so much....

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#111 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

The system should have released with a price of $150.. its just a PS3/xbox which are systems we got 7 years ago

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="silversix_"]And how is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS worth it? No games in the horizon and the only one some people seems hyped for is the one i laughed how cheesy and bs was the original (bayonetta). Nintendo needs to decrease its price to 149.99, release an exclusive MH game that doesn't run on a ps2 engine, SMG3, a new metroid that isn't a mess like the M was and a new zelda. Then i will buy one even if its for under 10 games i will ever play on that console.silversix_

SP is actually something bayo will never be, its funny. Bayonetta makes my eyes bleed, every cutsceen is a torture.

To each their own. :P I played Bayonetta for the superb combat and difficulty, not the story. (Just like Dark Souls really.)
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#113 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

The system should have released with a price of $150.. its just a PS3/xbox which are systems we got 7 years ago

finalstar2007
So 7 year old consoles are $200 but smaller, more powerful hardware with an expensive controller should cost less money? Some mighty fine business logic you've got there.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 silversix_

[QUOTE="silversix_"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] Taking Bayo seriously is like taking South Park seriously. tagyhag

To each their own. :P I played Bayonetta for the superb combat and difficulty, not the story. (Just like Dark Souls really.)

Except dark souls has awesome atmosphere, amazing explorations (majority of rpg's don't have these days) and most importantly pvp that could keep you playing it for months/year(s).

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

wow the best thing was when I predicted that the WiiU would be a failure I got alot of flack for it. AM I EVER wrong????

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#116 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

wow the best thing was when I predicted that the WiiU would be a failure I got alot of flack for it. AM I EVER wrong????

Mr720fan
SYSTEM....ERROR.....BRAIN CANNOT HANDLE....THE IRONY....
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 silversix_

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

bobbetybob

So 7 year old consoles are $200 but smaller, more powerful hardware with an expensive controller should cost less money? Some mighty fine business logic you've got there.

more powerful :lol: and you know the console fails when its strong point is "expensive controller" lol That controller doesn't improve gameplay, but decrease it... Nintendo should have bundled every system with a much superior controller, pro controller and sell the base model at 149.99. That's what the console worth, 150$. Even then i bet many wouldn't consider it because it has no games released or anything coming any time soon. But nooooooo, Nintendo is on a juicy killing spree ripoff and decided to sell that 7y old crap for 300-350$... not sure wtf were they thinking but i'm happy it failed. Maybe, only maybe no more such bs will come from Nintendo in the future.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Mr720fan
Always wrong
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#119 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

God damnit, f*ckin' Nintendo. I just bought a Deluxe set yesterday. Stick to your damn word for once.

ChubbyGuy40
just go back to your retailer
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

silversix_

more powerful :lol: and you know the console fails when its strong point is "expensive controller" lol That controller doesn't improve gameplay, but decrease it... Nintendo should have bundled every system with a much superior controller, pro controller and sell the base model at 149.99. That's what the console worth, 150$. Even then i bet many wouldn't consider it because it has no games released or anything coming any time soon. But nooooooo, Nintendo is on a juicy killing spree ripoff and decided to sell that 7y old crap for 300-350$... not sure wtf were they thinking but i'm happy it failed. Maybe, only maybe no more such bs will come from Nintendo in the future.

They're selling at a loss, it is not overpriced. And the WiiU sales have hugely increased, especially with the release of MH3 Ultimate

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 silversix_

[QUOTE="silversix_"]

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"] So 7 year old consoles are $200 but smaller, more powerful hardware with an expensive controller should cost less money? Some mighty fine business logic you've got there.LastRambo341

They're selling at a loss, it is not overpriced

dat "expensive controller". But just think for a sec... HOW is it even possible to sell such outdated specs at a loss when your system costs 350$? Its impossible no matter what kind of bs Nintendo says.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#122 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="silversix_"]

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"] So 7 year old consoles are $200 but smaller, more powerful hardware with an expensive controller should cost less money? Some mighty fine business logic you've got there.LastRambo341

Also it is still $50 cheaper then a 4GB Xbox 360 bundled w/ Kinect which is $400 on Amazon.

Kinect is only $100 so the Basic price is still the same as a 4GB 360 on Amazon.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#123 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
thats the biggest april fools fail ever
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Funny enough, I'd still say that is overpriced given it's current offerings. Nintendo should shave at least $50 off the price to make up for the external HDD that I would have to buy for digital games.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

bobbetybob

yeah we know, lol. How hard did you say Kinect would FAILZZZZZZZZ lol.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="silversix_"]more powerful :lol: and you know the console fails when its strong point is "expensive controller" lol That controller doesn't improve gameplay, but decrease it... Nintendo should have bundled every system with a much superior controller, pro controller and sell the base model at 149.99. That's what the console worth, 150$. Even then i bet many wouldn't consider it because it has no games released or anything coming any time soon. But nooooooo, Nintendo is on a juicy killing spree ripoff and decided to sell that 7y old crap for 300-350$... not sure wtf were they thinking but i'm happy it failed. Maybe, only maybe no more such bs will come from Nintendo in the future.

silversix_

dat "expensive controller". But just think for a sec... HOW is it even possible to sell such outdated specs at a loss when your system costs 350$? Its impossible no matter what kind of bs Nintendo says.

I edited my post The entire price doesn't go entirely on the hardware power :? there are many factors such as advertising costs, controller etc. Sheesh, go get educated
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

It did :|
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"] SYSTEM....ERROR.....BRAIN CANNOT HANDLE....THE IRONY....MonsieurX

25 million sold, yeah some failure, TRY harder, still upset? Yes you are, respond to my every POST, loving it...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 silversix_

[QUOTE="silversix_"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] They're selling at a loss, it is not overpricedLastRambo341

I edited my post The entire price doesn't go entirely on the hardware power :? there are many factors such as advertising costs, controller etc. Sheesh, go get educated

Always amazes me when a sheep try everything in their possibilities to justify an overpriced as fk console made the mighty NINTENDO

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

25 million sold, yeah some failure, TRY harder, still upset? Yes you are, respond to my every POST, loving it...

Still a failure,try again
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
04.01.20XX worst day to be on the internet lol
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="silversix_"]dat "expensive controller". But just think for a sec... HOW is it even possible to sell such outdated specs at a loss when your system costs 350$? Its impossible no matter what kind of bs Nintendo says.

silversix_

Always amazes me when i sheep try everything in their possibilities to justify an overpriced as fk console made the mighty NINTENDO

But those do go into the price of any system. He also didn't include R&D costs, employee pay, and retailer fee.

All of those add to the price of the system.

om28v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 om28v
Member since 2011 • 95 Posts
I find it funny how this is an April Fools joke yet it could actually happen in the very near future.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="silversix_"]dat "expensive controller". But just think for a sec... HOW is it even possible to sell such outdated specs at a loss when your system costs 350$? Its impossible no matter what kind of bs Nintendo says.

silversix_

Always amazes me when a sheep try everything in their possibilities to justify an overpriced as fk console made the mighty NINTENDO

So instead of actually refuting my argument, you just attack by saying "derp derp sheep justifying his purchase sheep derp derp sheep derp derp" I dunno why you're using "sheep" as an insult, because I don't think it is. I love and enjoy all consoles and play em all.
louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

I find it funny how this is an April Fools joke yet it could actually happen in the very near future. om28v
i doubt this would happen soon

SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 SuddenlySudden
Member since 2013 • 618 Posts
Bayonetta 2 is also coming to the PS360. :(OreoMilkshake
The last of coming to the 360. The WiiU...that's the real April fools joke
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="silversix_"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] I edited my post The entire price doesn't go entirely on the hardware power :? there are many factors such as advertising costs, controller etc. Sheesh, go get educatedNintendo_Ownes7

Always amazes me when i sheep try everything in their possibilities to justify an overpriced as fk console made the mighty NINTENDO

But those do go into the price of any system. He also didn't include R&D costs, employee pay, and retailer fee.

Every console has those it costs. You can't use it as a unique excuse for Nintendo...
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="silversix_"]Always amazes me when i sheep try everything in their possibilities to justify an overpriced as fk console made the mighty NINTENDO

locopatho

Every console has those it costs. You can't use it as a unique excuse for Nintendo...

I'm not I'm just saying justifying why the Wii U costs how much it does and how they are taking a loss.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

lol sad news. Very sad for the current gen Wii-U being outpaced by the 360 and Treybox

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#140 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

[QUOTE="om28v"]I find it funny how this is an April Fools joke yet it could actually happen in the very near future. louisfoxton

i doubt this would happen soon

$50 price cut BETTER be happening soon. Not so sure on a $100 price cut, though by the time PS4/720 launch a $100 cut might actually be necessary (either that, or re-launch the system to include 128GB or memory...or.. SOMETHING). 

Then again Vita hasn't cut it's price either, even though they REALLY need to. Not sure what Nintendo and Sony are thinking being so stubborn with with these two systems. Well I guess I do, that they are holding out for the "games" to sell the system. Problem is I don't think even an avalanche of games can save either system at this point. They needed to be jump-started by a price cut - then follow up the price cut with a huge avalanche of software. Doing just one or the other won't change anything. 

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
If this is an April Fools joke I will hurt people.
Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts

[QUOTE="silversix_"]

They're selling at a loss, it is not overpriced. And the WiiU sales have hugely increased, especially with the release of MH3 Ultimate

Link?
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="silversix_"]more powerful :lol: and you know the console fails when its strong point is "expensive controller" lol That controller doesn't improve gameplay, but decrease it... Nintendo should have bundled every system with a much superior controller, pro controller and sell the base model at 149.99. That's what the console worth, 150$. Even then i bet many wouldn't consider it because it has no games released or anything coming any time soon. But nooooooo, Nintendo is on a juicy killing spree ripoff and decided to sell that 7y old crap for 300-350$... not sure wtf were they thinking but i'm happy it failed. Maybe, only maybe no more such bs will come from Nintendo in the future.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Also it is still $50 cheaper then a 4GB Xbox 360 bundled w/ Kinect which is $400 on Amazon.

Kinect is only $100 so the Basic price is still the same as a 4GB 360 on Amazon.

No it's not.
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] They're selling at a loss, it is not overpricedfernandmondego_

No it's not.

It was last time I looked which was about a month ago.

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]Also it is still $50 cheaper then a 4GB Xbox 360 bundled w/ Kinect which is $400 on Amazon.

Nintendo_Ownes7

No it's not.

You were wrong then too.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"] No it's not.fernandmondego_

You were wrong then too.

Amazon had a 4GB Xbox 360 w/ Kinect and Kinect Adventure for $399.99 last time I looked.

Actually it comes with Kinectimals and it is $399.95 instead of $399.99

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="silversix_"]more powerful :lol: and you know the console fails when its strong point is "expensive controller" lol That controller doesn't improve gameplay, but decrease it... Nintendo should have bundled every system with a much superior controller, pro controller and sell the base model at 149.99. That's what the console worth, 150$. Even then i bet many wouldn't consider it because it has no games released or anything coming any time soon. But nooooooo, Nintendo is on a juicy killing spree ripoff and decided to sell that 7y old crap for 300-350$... not sure wtf were they thinking but i'm happy it failed. Maybe, only maybe no more such bs will come from Nintendo in the future.

fernandmondego_

Link?

Here you go http://wiiudaily.com/2013/03/monster-hunter-3-wii-u-sales-europe/
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]It was last time I looked which was about a month ago.

Nintendo_Ownes7

You were wrong then too.

Amazon had a 4GB Xbox 360 w/ Kinect and Kinect Adventure for $399.99 last time I looked.

Actually it comes with Kinectimals and it is $399.95 instead of $399.99

You're kidding...?:|
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 fernandmondego_
[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341
Link?

Here you go http://wiiudaily.com/2013/03/monster-hunter-3-wii-u-sales-europe/

LOL You coall that hugely increased? The 125% in the UK was due to massive price cuts by retailers and they still call the increase pitiful. Were are talking about a few K here. That's not huge.
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

The $199/$229 price point alone made this immediately fake. They might drop the basic altogether and sell 32GB with a digital pack-in for $299 after E3. I'd do that if I was them. $249 though would be a great price point for the system since the 720/PS4 could end up being $499