teh lemmings milkage badly ...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WatsonC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WatsonC
Member since 2003 • 1976 Posts

im sure u know the news, but ifd u dont let me fill u in

http://www.dailytech.com/Xbox+360+Elite+Officially+Announced+120GB+HDD+Addon+For+17999/article6671.htm 

milkage whaaaaaa?

hahaha oh thats just sad man , sad 

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

THIS IS SO NOT-EPIC AND/OR INTERESTING. Thanks for the thread. It's definately worth creating an argument.

:P

Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
i think teh teets were ripe for teh milking, they were just too hard and MS couldnt resist !!11!!1
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
I think one thread was enough.
thedarkomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedarkomen
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts
Haha You deserve this. How DO YOU LIKE THE KARMA?!
Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts

The End is near...!

Now that the Elite is out everyone will buy it only cause everyone in the world has an HDTV and no one does gaming for anything less then 120GB if you're an xbox owner.

So now the core and premium don't exist because no one will want them. All people who buy games care about having so much GB storage firstly. Before MOST OR ALL people buy gaming consoles they ask about if there is atleast 60GB or 120GB on their console. And then they ask if there is HDMI cause EVERYONE even core owners have HDTV's and everyone knows how HDTV's are in like 99% of households worldwide even in africa where there is no eletricity there is an HDTV and Blu-ray even sometimes.

So now the PS3 will be just $20 more then the only console MS has out there that everyone has to buy or else they will die, cause the other versions don't exist anymore. And the 20GB which is only $20 more is everywhere, every store carries it. Here in Toronto BB and Futureshop have it online and have not took it off their shelves, it's easy to find this 20GB model anywhere you look!!!

So people will just buy the PS3 now cause why would you pay $479 when you can pay $499 or $599 cause the PS3 has options unlike the M$ 360 that only has one version you can buy really.

How do you lemmings stand for this, MS is owning you by adding the Elite cause even people who have a small standard tv, all five of them, will buy it for the HDMI alone!!!!

That's right I have abandoned all logic people and I have no common sense and I can't think of anything to justify my purchase of the PS3 but don't worry, the Elite is teh Ownage!!!! LOL

kcpp2b
dude stop posting the same crap thats called spamming kid
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

The End is near...!

Now that the Elite is out everyone will buy it only cause everyone in the world has an HDTV and no one does gaming for anything less then 120GB if you're an xbox owner.

So now the core and premium don't exist because no one will want them. All people who buy games care about having so much GB storage firstly. Before MOST OR ALL people buy gaming consoles they ask about if there is atleast 60GB or 120GB on their console. And then they ask if there is HDMI cause EVERYONE even core owners have HDTV's and everyone knows how HDTV's are in like 99% of households worldwide even in africa where there is no eletricity there is an HDTV and Blu-ray even sometimes.

So now the PS3 will be just $20 more then the only console MS has out there that everyone has to buy or else they will die, cause the other versions don't exist anymore. And the 20GB which is only $20 more is everywhere, every store carries it. Here in Toronto BB and Futureshop have it online and have not took it off their shelves, it's easy to find this 20GB model anywhere you look!!!

So people will just buy the PS3 now cause why would you pay $479 when you can pay $499 or $599 cause the PS3 has options unlike the M$ 360 that only has one version you can buy really.

How do you lemmings stand for this, MS is owning you by adding the Elite cause even people who have a small standard tv, all five of them, will buy it for the HDMI alone!!!!

That's right I have abandoned all logic people and I have no common sense and I can't think of anything to justify my purchase of the PS3 but don't worry, the Elite is teh Ownage!!!! LOL

Me_Ur_Daddy_

dude stop posting the same crap thats called spamming kid

Why don't Cows stop posting the same topic a million time and saying the same lies a million times?? 

-Saul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 -Saul
Member since 2006 • 1072 Posts

How is this milkage? We aren't forced to get that machine in anyway. I'll break it down for you right here:

• 120GB is unneeded. You can store downloads like demo,s trailers and such on you're PC HDD. And before you even have 20GB filled it will be a while and there is most likely all sorts of crap on you're HDD. But you if you even want more you can just store it on you're PC HDD.
  • HDMI isn't needed to play the X360. You can even play the X360 on SDTV's. It doesn't require you to play on a HDTV, let alone a 1080p one. Above that you can also play on you're computer monitor through VGA, or HDTV through VGA or component cables up to 1080p.
  • There will be no games that are only playable on the Elite.
  • There will be no games that load/perform better on the Elite.

So, tell me please, why is it exactly that I need to purchase this? Oh, you have no good answer? Yeah, I didn't think so.

/thread

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

How is this milkage? We aren't forced to get that machine in anyway. I'll break it down for you right here:

• 120GB is unneeded. You can store downloads like demo,s trailers and such on you're PC HDD. And before you even have 20GB filled it will be a while and there is most likely all sorts of crap on you're HDD. But you if you even want more you can just store it on you're PC HDD.
  • HDMI isn't needed to play the X360. You can even play the X360 on SDTV's. It doesn't require you to play on a HDTV, let alone a 1080p one. Above that you can also play on you're computer monitor through VGA, or HDTV through VGA or component cables up to 1080p.

So, tell me please, why is it exactly that I need to purchase this? Oh, you have no good answer? Yeah, I didn't think so.

/thread

-Saul

Apparently according to fanboys people are forced to get it I guess MS sent out a signal or download in the new patch to kill all the other versions and make us buy an Elite. I guess we all gotta buy HDTV's and get IPTV too since there's no other version then the Elite :roll: 

Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts
As a 360 Premium owner observing the new Elite model and pricing, I can say only one thing: couldn't care less. I'm happy with my 360. Extra HD space and HDMI not necessary for me.
Tiago Fontana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tiago Fontana
Member since 2003 • 471 Posts

Wow...

The gaylite is one of the most stupid things MS did! 

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

/thread

-Saul
Better question: Why not offer this at launch? Since I want the newest version of the hardware, I'm still going to get this. But why wait til now? Why not release it and give people the options from the very beginning? Sorry, smells like milkage to me.