Take-Two Files New Bully Trademark in Europe!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Desmonic (10230 posts) -

Link:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/25/take-two-files-new-bully-trademark-in-europe

Story:

Take-Two Interactive, Rockstar's parent company, has filed a new trademark for the Bullyfranchise with the European Union trademarks and designs office. OXM discovered the trademark, which contains an image of the school's crest under the name "Bully Bullworth Academy: Canis Canem Edit," the original game's title in Europe. OXM notes that Take-Two updated the game's trademark in the US back in July.

This news comes of the heels of the discovery of a Rockstar employee's LinkedIn profilepointing towards work on the "next version of a famous IP." Whether or not the two of these are related remains to be seen, but it's also worth noting that Rockstar co-founder Dan Hauser recently expressed interest in returning to the Bully world.

What Rockstar sequel would you like to see? Bully 2? A new Red Dead? Table Tennis...in Space?

--------------

A new Bully for PS4/X1/PC would be soooo f*ckin awesome! Please let this be true!

Opinions System Warriors?

#2 Posted by Netret0120 (1507 posts) -

Please be true. I absolutely loved The 1st Bully because i could relate to it easily. I went to boarding school and had a few prefects who were pricks so we put ants in their sheets:-)

#3 Edited by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

Boom called it the VGA prediction thread.

"Red Dead 3, Bully 2 or something else by Rockstar San Diego, even less likely but I'll put it here, Agent"

Where's my cookies? actually save that cookie for the VGAs, might not make an appearance.

#4 Posted by seanmcloughlin (37505 posts) -

Handheld/iOS version incoming

#5 Posted by clyde46 (41980 posts) -

I'd like a new Midnight Club.

#7 Edited by Desmonic (10230 posts) -
#8 Edited by seanmcloughlin (37505 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

Handheld/iOS version incoming

Ewww, please no :P

Prepare for disappointment :P

They better announce GTA V PC while they're at it. Sick of having to jump to my PS3 to play and record it.

#9 Edited by Desmonic (10230 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

Prepare for disappointment :P

They better announce GTA V PC while they're at it. Sick of having to jump to my PS3 to play and record it.

I really hope not. That would be such an instant buzzkill lol

Yeah GTA5 PC will rock! Those glorious, glorious mods! :D

#10 Posted by seanmcloughlin (37505 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Those would be nice but even just 1080p and an unlocked framerate with decent AA and I'd be happy. Sick of seeing such great lighting and reflections etc. being buried under vaseline

#11 Edited by Desmonic (10230 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@Desmonic said:

Those would be nice but even just 1080p and an unlocked framerate with decent AA and I'd be happy. Sick of seeing such great lighting and reflections etc. being buried under vaseline

Next gen version maybe? Dat 1080p 900p!

#12 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (4482 posts) -

Its gona be like GTA...... in School :D.

#13 Posted by charizard1605 (52559 posts) -

Oh yes, I missed Bully all through last generation (no, the 360 and Wii ports don't count)