System Wars: The Comic NEW!!!! (56k warning)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Posted by Hoffgod (12229 posts) -
I :lol:d
#3 Posted by Driftwood111 (577 posts) -
That's not fiction, that's fact.
#4 Posted by linarite (112 posts) -
I lol'd.
#5 Posted by iamshivy (3565 posts) -
lol
#6 Posted by Kiuk (2250 posts) -
lmao nice
#7 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
haha.. funny.
#8 Posted by UssjTrunks (10034 posts) -

Sadly, I'm part of that group. :P

#9 Posted by web966 (11657 posts) -
haha, very good.
#10 Posted by NathanHawkins (4470 posts) -
Poor Jeff. I wish I was that creative.
#11 Posted by Willy105 (24495 posts) -
Success! I made people laugh!
#12 Posted by Impex (5532 posts) -
Multiple suicides might occur if Jeff flops any more extremely hyped Nintendo games.
#13 Posted by yoshi_64 (25261 posts) -
:lol: that was great.
#14 Posted by xDonRobx (1586 posts) -
:lol:
#15 Posted by Wintry_Flutist (14834 posts) -
Your drawing skills are downright sick. Specially the angry sheep expression.
#16 Posted by Impex (5532 posts) -

Your drawing skills are downright sick. Specially the angry sheep expression.Wintry_Flutist

:| It wasn't supposed to look great.

#17 Posted by jpKNOCKOUT (4393 posts) -

lol, that was pretty cool

edit: btw to the guy above me, "sick" (in slang) means awesome

#18 Posted by Rougehunter (5873 posts) -
nice job:lol:
#19 Posted by Technoweirdo (7060 posts) -

Multiple suicides might occur if Jeff flops any more extremely hyped Nintendo games. Impex

Judging by that last panel, there'll only be one death if Jeff flops Super Mario Galaxy. I'm pretty sure someone else is reviewing Super Mario Galaxy though.

#20 Posted by Vyse_The_Daring (5318 posts) -
I loled, because it's so true.
#21 Posted by Wintry_Flutist (14834 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Your drawing skills are downright sick. Specially the angry sheep expression.Impex

But it does.

#22 Posted by _S0LID_SNAKE_ (802 posts) -
nice.
#23 Posted by Willy105 (24495 posts) -
[QUOTE="Impex"]

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Your drawing skills are downright sick. Specially the angry sheep expression.Wintry_Flutist

But it does.

It was quite low-budget. All it was used was MS Paint. And only 5 colors. Done in 5 minutes. It was supposed to be a re-launch of the System Wars comic, which hasn't had a new issue in 7 months.

If this goes great, the issue will go live again, and seeing the positive reation, this has a great future!

#24 Posted by Moon_of_Majora (6065 posts) -

:lol:

That was great.

#25 Posted by greenprince (3332 posts) -
Pure greatness but it should have the baa sound to make it more real but still great stuff!
#26 Posted by Willy105 (24495 posts) -

Pure greatness but it should have the baa sound to make it more real but still great stuff!greenprince

Allright. We'll see in Issue 4. (This is Issue 3) But I want something people here can relate to. Real Nintendo fans don't go Baaaa in System Wars.

#27 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9739 posts) -
I'm the sheep in the window making jeff cower. YOU HERE ME JEFF!!! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!
#28 Posted by GundamGuy0 (10970 posts) -

If someone would send one of those Harvest Moon Sheep Plushies to Jeff at the Gamespot office, with a note "Were watching you." before Super Mario Galaxy comes out that would be great... XD

PS please don't...

#29 Posted by Willy105 (24495 posts) -

If someone would send one of those Harvest Moon Sheep Plushies to Jeff at the Gamespot office, with a note "Were watching you." before Super Mario Galaxy comes out that would be great... XD

PS please don't...

GundamGuy0

Aww.

#30 Posted by Grodus5 (7934 posts) -

PS please don't...

GundamGuy0
ROFL! I need to do that (but that would probably make him flop it)
#31 Posted by StealthSting (6915 posts) -
:lol: So true... Seriously people, if MP3 or SMG or SMB or the next Zelda do flop, just try to control thy selves :P
#32 Posted by ginglejangle (3171 posts) -
lol that was funny.
#33 Posted by ChinoJamesKeene (1201 posts) -

lol, GW. So true.

#34 Posted by Michael85 (3971 posts) -
Well, if Jeff manages to find something to complain about, it'll probably be that Mario's spin attack involves waggle, and Jeff doesn't like to move when playing games, so he'll flop it.
#35 Posted by danielsmith2020 (2244 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"][QUOTE="Impex"]

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Your drawing skills are downright sick. Specially the angry sheep expression.Willy105

But it does.

It was quite low-budget. All it was used was MS Paint. And only 5 colors. Done in 5 minutes. It was supposed to be a re-launch of the System Wars comic, which hasn't had a new issue in 7 months.

If this goes great, the issue will go live again, and seeing the positive reation, this has a great future!

Flame sheild activated for people who don't like jokes and take everything seriously:

I thought that was some screenshots for the wii's next great title at first.

#36 Posted by Homesrfan (5192 posts) -
I hope Jeff seems this. :D
#37 Posted by Shootingpeanuts (336 posts) -
twilight princess was obviously rated by an Xbox360 freak of some sort for it's far better then Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivioun which got a 9.6
#38 Posted by mastarifla (2448 posts) -
I saw the word flop on Jeff's screen... what are the other words lol?
#39 Posted by Homesrfan (5192 posts) -

[QUOTE="Impex"]Multiple suicides might occur if Jeff flops any more extremely hyped Nintendo games. Technoweirdo

Judging by that last panel, there'll only be one death if Jeff flops Super Mario Galaxy. I'm pretty sure someone else is reviewing Super Mario Galaxy though.

Why? Jeff reviews all the high-profile Nintendo games.

#40 Posted by greenprince (3332 posts) -

[QUOTE="greenprince"]Pure greatness but it should have the baa sound to make it more real but still great stuff!Willy105

Allright. We'll see in Issue 4. (This is Issue 3) But I want something people here can relate to. Real Nintendo fans don't go Baaaa in System Wars.

Yeah but fanboys are labeled in groups of animals and thus should have some characteristics that the animal has. Plus I find it more funny. Keep up the good work!
#41 Posted by danielsmith2020 (2244 posts) -
[QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

[QUOTE="Impex"]Multiple suicides might occur if Jeff flops any more extremely hyped Nintendo games. Homesrfan

I for one want to jeff flop it, the response from sheep to this would be priceless.

#42 Posted by GundamGuy0 (10970 posts) -
[QUOTE="Homesrfan"][QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

[QUOTE="Impex"]Multiple suicides might occur if Jeff flops any more extremely hyped Nintendo games. danielsmith2020

I for one want to jeff flop it, the response from sheep to this would be priceless.

And I bet Cows want Jeff or whoever to flop Halo 3 too... Yay for you...

#43 Posted by darklord888 (8382 posts) -

Good stuff. :lol:

#44 Posted by Wintry_Flutist (14834 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Your drawing skills are downright sick. Specially the angry sheep expression.Willy105

But it does.

I hope you understood I meant it looks awesome.

Man the expressions the animals are doing are priceless, specially the last pic.

#45 Posted by Ibacai (13579 posts) -
That was really good Willy.
#46 Posted by StealthSting (6915 posts) -

And I bet Cows want Jeff or whoever to flop Halo 3 too... Yay for you...

GundamGuy0

Who cares if Jeff flops it or not... It's his opinion... To be frank the whole TP situation was somewhat funny at times :lol: ... :P

#47 Posted by Drizzt13 (1676 posts) -
Good job. You should get a cookie.
#48 Posted by kai5o4 (27 posts) -
How come you always make me laugh Willy. First it was the DS browser with the yahoo! then it was Driver now u made a comic. You are too funny ;)
#49 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -
Clever. :P
#50 Posted by xV1CTORx (135 posts) -

But it does.

dude i think he ment it was good.

BTW why do fanboys have nicknames like cows sheep and leemings? i dont really get that, can someone explain?