System Wars Lounge V46: E3 Mania Edition! 2.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1901 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur: I find IMBD to be "iffy" plenty of times. It's a good place to know which actor played what roll though :P

#1902 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4432 posts) -

@Desmonic: yeah. i like to use the mass of votes as a quick and dirty gauge.

this place is pretty quiet eh?

#1903 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur: WC finals brah. Most viewed event, ever! :P

Nah, it's probably the lack of news and/or things to bicker about.

#1904 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24923 posts) -

Gamespot's lag is awful.

#1905 Posted by Gue1 (9511 posts) -

this has to be the Evo where I have seen the most people cry. Everyone crying... Like seriously, if it were mahvel baybee then it would be ok but crying for blaz blue and meele? lol

#1906 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

this has to be the Evo where I have seen the most people cry. Everyone crying... Like seriously, if it were mahvel baybee then it would be ok but crying for blaz blue and meele? lol

Yeah, guess what? The dude that won BlazBlue is now $35K richer than you or me :P More than enough to shed a few tear! XD

#1907 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Now, now. Don't let that jelly overcome you :P

Don't make me laugh. So full of it. lol

You haven't said a single thing to back your dumb claim. ;)

#1908 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@CrownKingArthur: I find IMBD to be "iffy" plenty of times. It's a good place to know which actor played what roll though :P

Thats's the best use for it. The community isn't horrible either.

#1909 Posted by Bigboi500 (29361 posts) -

Soccer and Vita sucks fat ones.

#1910 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -
#1911 Edited by Bigboi500 (29361 posts) -
#1912 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -
#1913 Posted by Technoweirdo (7105 posts) -

Soccer and Vita sucks fat ones.

Soccer has provided me more gifs of people crying than any other sport. On this alone I cannot say it sucks. The Vita, however...

#1914 Posted by Blabadon (25952 posts) -

Every positive review I see of Pokemon X and Y makes me scared that'll encourage GameFreak to ruin the series further.

#1915 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3014 posts) -

Evo makes me wanna play fighting games, but I can't cause I'm terrible at them. :(

#1916 Posted by inb4uall (5361 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Every positive review I see of Pokemon X and Y makes me scared that'll encourage GameFreak to ruin the series further.

Fuck X & Y

#1917 Posted by mems_1224 (46598 posts) -

Just beat The Swapper. Such a great game and it has a surprisingly deep story for a puzzle game.

#1918 Posted by OneSanitarium (6896 posts) -
#1919 Posted by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -

Can't wait tell August, best show ever is coming back.

#1920 Posted by illmatic87 (15157 posts) -

Just beat The Swapper. Such a great game and it has a surprisingly deep story for a puzzle game.

Game is GOAT.

Hey, I loved Pokemon X & Y. Best pokemon game.

#1921 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3014 posts) -

@ninjapirate2000:

Can't get good without learning from being bad.

Oh yeah I know lol, but I don't have the time and patience to git gud.

#1922 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

@ninjapirate2000:

Can't get good without learning from being bad.

True, plus if you sit down and really try to learn the game's mechanics that initial jump in skill against friends and whatnot is ridiculous. Once you start getting good at a game that is when it starts to get frustrating working to keep improving.

#1923 Posted by illmatic87 (15157 posts) -

@OneSanitarium said:

@ninjapirate2000:

Can't get good without learning from being bad.

True, plus if you sit down and really try to learn the game's mechanics that initial jump in skill against friends and whatnot is ridiculous. Once you start getting good at a game that is when it starts to get frustrating working to keep improving.

The worst is when you hit a wall and dont really know how to improve.

#1924 Edited by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

back from the world cup and ready to end it all.

why messy why? la puta madre...

#1925 Posted by lostrib (34649 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@Blabadon said:

Every positive review I see of Pokemon X and Y makes me scared that'll encourage GameFreak to ruin the series further.

Fuck X & Y

I'm a big fan of Fucking XX

#1926 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

Some very nice dark fantasy enbs out there for skyrim but I don't think they're worth the framerate drops from 60 to 25... zzz

#1927 Posted by Slashless (10090 posts) -

Haven't been able to play much vidya lately but damn Dark Souls 2 is really good.

#1928 Edited by Slashless (10090 posts) -

@Cheleman said:

back from the world cup and ready to end it all.

why messy why? la puta madre...

That's what happens when your team's strategy consists of parking the bus for 120 minutes. You let one in and it's all ogre.

Glad Argentina wasn't allowed to win through penalties.

#1929 Posted by inb4uall (5361 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@inb4uall said:

@Blabadon said:

Every positive review I see of Pokemon X and Y makes me scared that'll encourage GameFreak to ruin the series further.

Fuck X & Y

I'm a big fan of Fucking XX

lol'd

#1930 Edited by nintendoboy16 (26278 posts) -
#1931 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10358 posts) -

Does anyone here watch The Leftovers? Better question: Does anyone here have any idea what is going on in The Leftovers?

The show, especially tonight's episode, is very good.

#1932 Posted by getyeryayasout (7181 posts) -

Does anyone here watch The Leftovers? Better question: Does anyone here have any idea what is going on in The Leftovers?

The show, especially tonight's episode, is very good.

How many episodes in is the season? The promos looked good, but I haven't used HBO Go since Game of Thrones wrapped up for the season. I've been looking for something new to watch, maybe this is it.

#1933 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10358 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

Does anyone here watch The Leftovers? Better question: Does anyone here have any idea what is going on in The Leftovers?

The show, especially tonight's episode, is very good.

How many episodes in is the season? The promos looked good, but I haven't used HBO Go since Game of Thrones wrapped up for the season. I've been looking for something new to watch, maybe this is it.

Three episodes in. Very good show...but it's being made by the same guy who made Lost, so it can be a bit confusing as to what is actually going on.

#1934 Posted by getyeryayasout (7181 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED: Good to hear. I liked Lost up until the last season, when I completely lost interest in the show and couldn't be assed to care anymore (never have watched the 5th season). It was really fun early though. I'll def check out The Leftovers.

What about Hemlock Grove? You watched that yet? The second season just released and looks pretty interesting. It's been in my instant queue since the first season launched...I've gotta clear my schedule, I have some serious TV to watch! :P

#1935 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10358 posts) -
#1936 Posted by getyeryayasout (7181 posts) -
#1937 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@Desmonic said:

Now, now. Don't let that jelly overcome you :P

Don't make me laugh. So full of it. lol

You haven't said a single thing to back your dumb claim. ;)

Right, right :P Keep trying and one day you just might be a Bro! :P

@ladyblue said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@ladyblue said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Soccer and Vita sucks fat ones.

Shhh! @Desmonic might hear you.

mooooooooo

Great! Another spaz.

@Bigboi500 said:

Soccer and Vita sucks fat ones.

Soccer has provided me more gifs of people crying than any other sport. On this alone I cannot say it sucks. The Vita, however...

Ya'll just jelly >.>

#1938 Edited by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

Any Evangelion fans out there? The first two are amazing! :O

#1939 Posted by getyeryayasout (7181 posts) -

Awesome.

#1940 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -
#1941 Posted by Jeager_Titan (945 posts) -

Wooohooooo Germans.

#1942 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5326 posts) -

@Desmonic: The only good things about football. :P

#1943 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

I don't have the energy to deal with you any longer. You win.

Leftovers looked interesting from the trailers.

#1944 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8713 posts) -

In that article, an XSEED rep responded to the article. Go to his Facebook page for his full response. It's a better defense than mine.

Ugh GS stop lagging these replies!!! It's not showing my posts until a few minutes later!, >:(

Figures YOU would be defending that shit.

#1945 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

In that article, an XSEED rep responded to the article. Go to his Facebook page for his full response. It's a better defense than mine.

Ugh GS stop lagging these replies!!! It's not showing my posts until a few minutes later!, >:(

Figures YOU would be defending that shit.

That "shit' is actually fun.

#1946 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -
#1947 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8713 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@bbkkristian said:

In that article, an XSEED rep responded to the article. Go to his Facebook page for his full response. It's a better defense than mine.

Ugh GS stop lagging these replies!!! It's not showing my posts until a few minutes later!, >:(

Figures YOU would be defending that shit.

That "shit' is actually fun.

Kay, never said it wasn't. I tend to use shit in place of thing, not to describe the quality of something.

Besides, my whole post was an inside joke, so there's no need to get defensive.

#1948 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -
#1949 Posted by Desmonic (13449 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@Desmonic said:

@ladyblue: MOAR evidence! XD

Give it up.

Then it's about time you stop doing that.

Hehe, victory by rage quit :P

#1950 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@ladyblue said:

@Desmonic said:

@ladyblue: MOAR evidence! XD

Give it up.

Then it's about time you stop doing that.

Hehe, victory by rage quit :P

Rage? No, just tired of your crappy posting. If that gets you off... wink