System Wars Lounge V45: Stupid Sexy PS4 edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by clyde46 (47571 posts) -

NewEgg just launched a UK site. Someone hold me!

#202 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11994 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

Child of Light: Wii U or PS4, that is my dilemma. Wii U isn't getting enough love, that's for sure. But does it play better on PS4.

None of the reviews I see explain the difference.

PS4 is love, PS4 is life

#203 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@bbkkristian said:

Child of Light: Wii U or PS4, that is my dilemma. Wii U isn't getting enough love, that's for sure. But does it play better on PS4.

PS4 is love, PS4 is life

So shouldn't he follow the sony way, and give love/life to the wiiu?

#204 Posted by bobbetybob (19297 posts) -
@clyde46 said:

Don't get too excited, it's just international shipping which means it's costly and you'll probably have to pay import fees.

#205 Edited by nintendoboy16 (28045 posts) -

Max von Sydow and Andy Serkis are going to be in Star Wars VII.

#206 Edited by mems_1224 (48572 posts) -

Damn, Adam Silver is not f***ing around. Sterling is banned for life from the NBA

#207 Posted by lostrib (42737 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Damn, Adam Silver is not f***ing around. Sterling is banned for life from the NBA

...wow, I didn't think they would actually do something serious to him.

#209 Edited by clyde46 (47571 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:
@clyde46 said:

Don't get too excited, it's just international shipping which means it's costly and you'll probably have to pay import fees.

I saw. D:

#211 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

Dead Nation free on vita, could be a mistake.

#212 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

good thing i'm a pheasant and don't believe in the master race.

What does the term pheasant mean? I like it.

hey man i'm replying over here because the thread got locked.

well - pheasant is a nonsense term. i made it up. obviously it's also a real word to describe a game bird.

it is a very silly joke, but basically 'pheasant' rhymes with 'peasant'. i don't like the self-proclamation of 'pc master race' (regardless of etymology),and I don't think its good to call other people peasants (even if it is 'just a joke', i find people tend not to take direct insults as jokes), so i decided to call myself a pc gaming pheasant.

What would pheasantry entail? well, telling the truth about everything. not getting hyped about anything. being here for lols and not really caring what other people think about the system war. making lots of bird puns. and so on. its just a silly thing really.

at the same time if any n00bs (used as an endearing term) wanted to get into pc gaming and become pheasants, i'd love to help them spread their wings.

#213 Edited by kitty (115008 posts) -

@lbjkurono23 said:

showing up as $8 for me

#214 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@kitty said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

showing up as $8 for me

It says 7.99 on the online store, but when I was checking on the vita for the golden week deals it appeared as free.

#215 Posted by bbkkristian (14967 posts) -

@lbjkurono23: that happens to me with PSASBR, it says Free next to it. I already bought it though, so I'm not worrying about it.

#217 Posted by Seabas989 (11018 posts) -

lol at Bayern.

lol at the Pacers.

#218 Posted by Heil68 (47172 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@bbkkristian said:

PS4 is love, PS4 is life

Always Learn as well.

#219 Edited by MonsieurX (31674 posts) -

God damnit.

My mom took my tablet(that I bought explicitely for my trip) and now there's a big crack in the screen

fml

#220 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:

God damnit.

My mom took my tablet(that I bought explicitely for my trip) and now there's a big crack in the screen

fml

ouch. my condolences.

what kind of revenge have you got in mind? maybe you should buy her a copy of windows vista.

#221 Posted by Cheleman (7865 posts) -

Yo LAAARY!

LAAARY! are you in here?

LAAARY! say something!

#222 Edited by darkspineslayer (20430 posts) -

@Cheleman said:

Yo LAAARY!

LAAARY! are you in here?

LAAARY! say something!

Larry's not here, man.

#223 Posted by lostrib (42737 posts) -

I see the notification system is still losing its fucking mind

#224 Edited by Blabadon (28445 posts) -

Pretty sure GameSpot's eventually gonna replace the box for posting with an advertisement by accident.

#225 Edited by Cheleman (7865 posts) -

Bro... wat are u talking about? Larry is everywhere.

On our beds when we wake up every morning to go to work. On our bathtubs, after a very long and passionate night at the office with the secretary. On our dinner tables, helping us come up with a good story to tell the wife as to why we didn't come home last night that don't involve dinosaurs or robots kidnapping you and holding you for ransom till the very next day, when they realized they had better shit to do, like being extinct or not working properly. You see, Larry... is in our hearts ;_;

#226 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3801 posts) -

The notifications keep telling me lies.

#227 Posted by Ballroompirate (23741 posts) -

FRAK you glitchspot with your shyt re design and stupid glitches.

#228 Posted by MonsieurX (31674 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@MonsieurX said:

God damnit.

fml

ouch. my condolences.

what kind of revenge have you got in mind? maybe you should buy her a copy of windows vista.

Lenovo Ideapad A1000 that I bought for a total of 70$ on eBay,but it's still annoying considering I was planning on selling it back once I was getting back here.

But no,I won't revenge on her

#229 Posted by darkspineslayer (20430 posts) -

@Cheleman: I thought that was Phillip.

#230 Posted by BattleSpectre (7232 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

good thing i'm a pheasant and don't believe in the master race.

What does the term pheasant mean? I like it.

hey man i'm replying over here because the thread got locked.

well - pheasant is a nonsense term. i made it up. obviously it's also a real word to describe a game bird.

it is a very silly joke, but basically 'pheasant' rhymes with 'peasant'. i don't like the self-proclamation of 'pc master race' (regardless of etymology),and I don't think its good to call other people peasants (even if it is 'just a joke', i find people tend not to take direct insults as jokes), so i decided to call myself a pc gaming pheasant.

What would pheasantry entail? well, telling the truth about everything. not getting hyped about anything. being here for lols and not really caring what other people think about the system war. making lots of bird puns. and so on. its just a silly thing really.

at the same time if any n00bs (used as an endearing term) wanted to get into pc gaming and become pheasants, i'd love to help them spread their wings.

If only more people were like you, neutral and enjoying each platform for what they do best. I'm glad I own them all, the only downside is I don't have the time to devote to each system haha.

#233 Edited by Cheleman (7865 posts) -

@darkspineslayer: wtf is a phillip?

#234 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28045 posts) -

Bob Hoskins died of pnuemonia recently. :(

#235 Posted by Heil68 (47172 posts) -

@TheGuardian03 said:

15 more days until i get a ps4.

Awwww yeahhhh!

#237 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

Bob Hoskins died of pnuemonia recently. :(

Mario! noooo! :(

#239 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28045 posts) -

@TheGuardian03 said:

Picked up spider man web of shadows, love this game. Too bad treyarch is stuck making cod. Also the developer of prototype games, raven i think are making maps for cod, activision used to be great before cod became popular, i remember the old spiderman games in the playstation, used to have stan lee commentary and narrator. And also during the early 2000's with bruce cambell hilarious narration in spidey games. Great times.

Uh, the devs for Prototype, Radical Entertainment, shut down after Prototype 2 released (and oh boy does my sister hate Activision for it).

#242 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9758 posts) -

Hey, I'm going to reach 9000 posts soon. Woot! Woot!

#243 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9520 posts) -

@TheGuardian03:

Which version of Web of Shadows are you playing?

#244 Posted by bobbetybob (19297 posts) -

So I guess Xboxdone is Davekeeh then, only he would be stupid enough to come up with this Console Caeser thing. Also the account was created 20 days after his last alt got banned so it sounds about right.

#245 Posted by kitty (115008 posts) -

@Demonjoe93 said:

Hey, I'm going to reach 9000 posts soon. Woot! Woot!

Nice. Sure has taken awhile huh? :P

#246 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

walloftruth is a chill dude.

#248 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (6244 posts) -

Is there any chance for Nintendo to localize the new Fatal Frame? I mean, it looks like they localized X without a second thought and they were so hesitant about Xenoblade.

#250 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (6244 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Is there any chance for Nintendo to localize the new Fatal Frame? I mean, it looks like they localized X without a second thought and they were so hesitant about Xenoblade.

Well the last didn't make it, right? Fatal Frame 4. Not sure what are the changes of this one being localized, as silly as that sounds in 2014.

FF4 didn't make it because it was filled with tons of bugs.

It would be so great on the Wii U, but stupid Ninty most probably won't see that. :(