System Wars Lounge v42-- The Temporary Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@ConanTheStoner:

01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010010 01001111 01000010 01001111 00100000 01000010 01001111 01001111 01000111 01001001 01000101 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101

Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

Yo, that's obscene.

#202 Edited by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

Tearaway is reaching Shadow of the Colossus level good. I love this game so damn much.

#203 Posted by Allicrombie (25625 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Tearaway is reaching Shadow of the Colossus level good. I love this game so damn much.

um no. nothing is SotC good.

#204 Posted by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Tearaway is reaching Shadow of the Colossus level good. I love this game so damn much.

But is it as good as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

#205 Edited by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

I'd have to replay Drake's Fortune to judge that. Considering Drake's Fortune was the closest thing to the adventurous feeling Shadow of the Colossus gave me, and Tearaway is on its own path of mastery, I'll see.

Seriously, hats off to Media Molecule.

#207 Posted by Ballroompirate (23927 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

I'm seriously loving the Disciple of the Hand/Land classes in FFXIV. Been levelling Goldsmith and Miner, and you can make some serious money.

Love the professions in ARR, they can be pretty fun. Easily my fav profession system in any MMO to date.

Now to lvl the CNJ for Stoneskin for my Paladin cross skill :(

#208 Posted by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

I'd have to replay Drake's Fortune to judge that. Considering Drake's Fortune was the closest thing to the adventurous feeling Shadow of the Colossus gave me, and Tearaway is on its own path of mastery, I'll see.

Seriously, hats off to Media Molecule.

Well, it sounds impressive. Now all Sony has to do is release like 6 more Vita games that I want (I already want Gravity Rush), and I may purchase the damn thing.

#209 Posted by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

#210 Posted by lundy86_4 (44655 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@lundy86_4 said:

I'm seriously loving the Disciple of the Hand/Land classes in FFXIV. Been levelling Goldsmith and Miner, and you can make some serious money.

Love the professions in ARR, they can be pretty fun. Easily my fav profession system in any MMO to date.

Now to lvl the CNJ for Stoneskin for my Paladin cross skill :(

Seriously... I'm actually having fun mining. Yeah...

That sucks... My bro has a Conjurer/Paladin.

#211 Posted by Ballroompirate (23927 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@lundy86_4 said:

I'm seriously loving the Disciple of the Hand/Land classes in FFXIV. Been levelling Goldsmith and Miner, and you can make some serious money.

Love the professions in ARR, they can be pretty fun. Easily my fav profession system in any MMO to date.

Now to lvl the CNJ for Stoneskin for my Paladin cross skill :(

Seriously... I'm actually having fun mining. Yeah...

That sucks... My bro has a Conjurer/Paladin.

Yeah the only thing I hate about the classes/professions is how some of the cross skills you actually need are lvl 34, I have no desire to play a CNJ specially to almost lvl cap just to pick up one ability.

They should have of done the cross skill system from FF11.

#212 Edited by lundy86_4 (44655 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@lundy86_4 said:

I'm seriously loving the Disciple of the Hand/Land classes in FFXIV. Been levelling Goldsmith and Miner, and you can make some serious money.

Love the professions in ARR, they can be pretty fun. Easily my fav profession system in any MMO to date.

Now to lvl the CNJ for Stoneskin for my Paladin cross skill :(

Seriously... I'm actually having fun mining. Yeah...

That sucks... My bro has a Conjurer/Paladin.

Yeah the only thing I hate about the classes/professions is how some of the cross skills you actually need are lvl 34, I have no desire to play a CNJ specially to almost lvl cap just to pick up one ability.

They should have of done the cross skill system from FF11.

Yeah, playing to 34 is tough. Once you hit around 25+, levelling really slows down. I switched from a Monk to a Lancer a while ago, and i'm only just closing in on 30.

#213 Edited by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

#214 Edited by Ballroompirate (23927 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

He's just jelly of the 3DS as usual :P

#215 Edited by lundy86_4 (44655 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

#216 Edited by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

He's just jelly of the 3DS as usual :P

No reason to be jelly when he has one. It's a grand system.

#217 Posted by Ballroompirate (23927 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

He's just jelly of the 3DS as usual :P

No reason to be jelly when he has one. It's a grand system.

Outside of 2 games, the Vita has a meh library compared to 3DS library. Don't get me wrong I'd love to play those two games on the Vita (Persona 4 and Killzone Merc) but saying 3DS has less games than the Vita is illogical.

#218 Posted by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

He's just jelly of the 3DS as usual :P

No reason to be jelly when he has one. It's a grand system.

Outside of 2 games, the Vita has a meh library compared to 3DS library. Don't get me wrong I'd love to play those two games on the Vita (Persona 4 and Killzone Merc) but saying 3DS has less games than the Vita is illogical.

Truth, the 3DS library is a lot better. I'd love to play Tearaway and Gravity Rush and Persona 4 Golden, but I can't justify spending that much money to play 3 games.

But Sony seems to be supporting it, so hopefully the games will keep coming.

#219 Edited by Allicrombie (25625 posts) -

Played a couple hours of the Bravely Default demo last night. Was impressed. You 3DS people need to try it. =P

#220 Edited by lundy86_4 (44655 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

Truth, the 3DS library is a lot better. I'd love to play Tearaway and Gravity Rush and Persona 4 Golden, but I can't justify spending that much money to play 3 games.

But Sony seems to be supporting it, so hopefully the games will keep coming.

Gravity Rush and P4G are excellent. GR suffers with control issues, but it' still hella fun. Centering the camera is essential.

@Allicrombie said:

Played a couple hours of the Bravely Default demo last night. Was impressed. You 3DS people need to try it. =P

I still need to play it. Downloaded it, so I wanna unloack all the extras that count to the transfer.

#221 Edited by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -
@Allicrombie said:

Played a couple hours of the Bravely Default demo last night. Was impressed. You 3DS people need to try it. =P

I'm hoping increasing/decreasing random battles becomes a staple in the genre after this.

#222 Edited by SolidTy (46625 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@SolidTy said:

@ConanTheStoner:

01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010010 01001111 01000010 01001111 00100000 01000010 01001111 01001111 01000111 01001001 01000101 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101

Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

Yo, that's obscene.

Dat song is off da hinges, yo! It's buggin. In my hood, that's how we roll. Keepin' it real, homie.

Srs? I wonder how Conan's post fares, lol. I thought it was a pretty timid and mild FotC lyric, tbh. *Shrugs*

#223 Edited by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@SolidTy said:

@ConanTheStoner:

01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010010 01001111 01000010 01001111 00100000 01000010 01001111 01001111 01000111 01001001 01000101 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101

Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

Yo, that's obscene.

I quoted an crazy, obscene song, yo! In my hood, that's how we roll. Keepin' it real, homie.

Srs? I thought it was a pretty timid and mild FotC song, tbh. *Shrugs*

Nah, not serious. I ran it through a binary translator because I figured with you, it meant something.

#224 Edited by Elpresador-911 (363 posts) -

@inb4uall: This is my main account, dickhead. Why arent you posting on yours, jon?

#225 Posted by lundy86_4 (44655 posts) -

@elpresador-911 said:

@inb4uall: This is my main account, dickhead. Why arent you posting on yours, jon?

Stop being a dumbass, and go away.

#226 Posted by lundy86_4 (44655 posts) -

lol, elpresador got shot down fast.

#227 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9819 posts) -

Just wrote my 100th review. Yay, me.

#229 Posted by Ballroompirate (23927 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

Played a couple hours of the Bravely Default demo last night. Was impressed. You 3DS people need to try it. =P

I'll let you know when I get a 3DS again....

#230 Posted by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

Didn't forget jack, it's my personal list of favorites (which doesn't include other Vita greats/Vita games I don't own like Rayman Legends). I included "Great" for a reason; I don't consider those 3DS games you said great. Honestly, I was having a pretty hard time thinking of three games for that list until I remembered Virtue's Last Reward and Rayman were on 3DS (and inferior there, but whatever).

The real issue with the 3DS' library of games is the ridiculous amount of caveats with them. "I had fun with Pokemon X but they took out a shitload of features and it felt extremely rushed." "I had fun with Fire Emblem Awakening, but its difficulties are poorly done with Hard being too easy and Lunatic being impossible and it had a shitload of features taken out." "I had fun with New Super Mario Brothers 2... except for the many times I didn't (I was playing this game last week and constantly giving impressions here, this is a barely 6/10 game)" etc.

With the Vita, the best three games of 2012 for me were on it (P4G, Hotline Miami which granted was a 2013 release, but I got my Vita in 2013, and then Virtue's Last Reward). It just got the magnificent Tearaway. Killzone Mercenary is great on multiplayer (and I gave this game its fair share of large criticism). WipeOut 2048 has four different campaigns to enjoy with two different playstyles. It goes on and on.

These are games I want to talk about, as in games I can have a meaningful thread or discussion about their great graphics, gameplay, story, etc. With the 3DS, that only applies to those four games for me, especially LBW though when it comes to exclusives . I don't care about exclusivity and I probably never will. I'm someone, rare as it may be, who'd rather often play on handhelds. The games that are multiplat on Vita and elsewhere run the gamut. Hotline Miami, Spelunky, Guacamelee, etc. are much better on Vita. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is clearly better on a big screen.

I give games a fair shake as I play them. There are many Vita exclusives I've played that follow the same caveats as 3DS exclusives like Soul Sacrifice, Killzone Mercenary, Uncharted Golden Abyss, etc. With the 3DS, I constantly have to slog myself through what people say are its best games because I see they has a few "good" moments. Not only that, but I probably own more 3DS games than most of its biggest fans/sheep here. There are quite a few I have I still haven't played (Resi Revelations, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion are three).

However, with the Vita, these games are much more accessible because of PS+. Some games come free and others are cheap on the store. Its a great influx of games constantly coming for me on that system. With the 3DS, I wait until the price drop for many games (which they do, luckily enough).

TL;DR

The Vita, which granted I only had one year so far, has given me more great, memorable games than my 3DS has in two years thanks to PS+, its general hardware factor, and the games' quality, multiplat or not.

#231 Edited by Bigboi500 (31819 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

Played a couple hours of the Bravely Default demo last night. Was impressed. You 3DS people need to try it. =P

Oh I forgot about that demo, gonna download it now.

#232 Posted by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@Allicrombie said:

Played a couple hours of the Bravely Default demo last night. Was impressed. You 3DS people need to try it. =P

Oh I forgot about that demo, gonna download it now.

FINISH TEARAWAY

And yeah, download BD's demo. I'm absolute shit at it, but people over at the Nintendo Board seem to have good tips for it.

#233 Edited by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

10 best great games on Vita

1) Tearaway

2) Virtue's Last Reward (DETHRONED)

3) Hotline Miami

4) Persona 4 Golden

5) WipeOut 2048

6) Gravity Rush

7) Rayman Origins

8) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

9) LittleBigPlanet Vita

10) Killzone Mercenary (balancing out SP and MP here, if it was MP only it'd be higher)

10 best great games on 3DS

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Link Between Worlds

3) Shin Megami Tensei IV

4) Rayman Origins

You forgot Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Projext X Zone, and a shitton of other 3DS games, Blab. :P

And yo, a lot of the games that you listed for the Vita are multiplat. Like, I played Hotline Miami on PC last year.

Didn't forget jack, it's my personal list of favorites (which doesn't include other Vita greats/Vita games I don't own like Rayman Legends). I included "Great" for a reason; I don't consider those 3DS games you said great. Honestly, I was having a pretty hard time thinking of three games for that list until I remembered Virtue's Last Reward and Rayman were on 3DS (and inferior there, but whatever).

The real issue with the 3DS' library of games is the ridiculous amount of caveats with them. "I had fun with Pokemon X but they took out a shitload of features and it felt extremely rushed." "I had fun with Fire Emblem Awakening, but its difficulties are poorly done with Hard being too easy and Lunatic being impossible and it had a shitload of features taken out." "I had fun with New Super Mario Brothers 2... except for the many times I didn't (I was playing this game last week and constantly giving impressions here, this is a barely 6/10 game)" etc.

With the Vita, the best three games of 2012 for me were on it (P4G, Hotline Miami which granted was a 2013 release, but I got my Vita in 2013, and then Virtue's Last Reward). It just got the magnificent Tearaway. Killzone Mercenary is great on multiplayer (and I gave this game its fair share of large criticism). WipeOut 2048 has four different campaigns to enjoy with two different playstyles. It goes on and on.

These are games I want to talk about, as in games I can have a meaningful thread or discussion about their great graphics, gameplay, story, etc. With the 3DS, that only applies to those four games for me, especially LBW though when it comes to exclusives . I don't care about exclusivity and I probably never will. I'm someone, rare as it may be, who'd rather often play on handhelds. The games that are multiplat on Vita and elsewhere run the gamut. Hotline Miami, Spelunky, Guacamelee, etc. are much better on Vita. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is clearly better on a big screen.

I give games a fair shake as I play them. There are many Vita exclusives I've played that follow the same caveats as 3DS exclusives like Soul Sacrifice, Killzone Mercenary, Uncharted Golden Abyss, etc. With the 3DS, I constantly have to slog myself through what people say are its best games because I see they has a few "good" moments. Not only that, but I probably own more 3DS games than most of its biggest fans/sheep here. There are quite a few I have I still haven't played (Resi Revelations, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion are three).

However, with the Vita, these games are much more accessible because of PS+. Some games come free and others are cheap on the store. Its a great influx of games constantly coming for me on that system. With the 3DS, I wait until the price drop for many games (which they do, luckily enough).

TL;DR

The Vita, which granted I only had one year so far, has given me more great, memorable games than my 3DS has in two years thanks to PS+, its general hardware factor, and the games' quality, multiplat or not.

Fair enough. But you are a crazy person if you think Hotline Miami is better on a handheld. That game is designed for a mouse and keyboard.

#234 Posted by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

Are you kidding me

Yes, fine, KB + M is infinitely times better considering the game's lock-on is shit, but that game is made for handhelds homie. Don't get me wrong, I would love to experience its trippy action on a bigger screen, but the way the game demands constant restarts, the way it's all about quickly racking up the score, the way its short levels are so easily replayble wherever you are with the Vita, etc.

The game is so much better suited with a nice pair of headphones and a Vita imo.

#235 Posted by DarkLink77 (31983 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Are you kidding me

Yes, fine, KB + M is infinitely times better considering the game's lock-on is shit, but that game is made for handhelds homie. Don't get me wrong, I would love to experience its trippy action on a bigger screen, but the way the game demands constant restarts, the way it's all about quickly racking up the score, the way its short levels are so easily replayble wherever you are with the Vita, etc.

The game is so much better suited with a nice pair of headphones and a Vita imo.

Meh. I guess if you're out and about and playing games. I don't really have time to do that anymore, unfortunately.

I'll take better resolution, a bigger screen, and a better method of control over portability any day. I'm sure the game is still excellent and all, but man, I cannot imagine doing the later levels of that game on a pad.

#236 Edited by Blabadon (29229 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@Blabadon said:

Are you kidding me

Yes, fine, KB + M is infinitely times better considering the game's lock-on is shit, but that game is made for handhelds homie. Don't get me wrong, I would love to experience its trippy action on a bigger screen, but the way the game demands constant restarts, the way it's all about quickly racking up the score, the way its short levels are so easily replayble wherever you are with the Vita, etc.

The game is so much better suited with a nice pair of headphones and a Vita imo.

Meh. I guess if you're out and about and playing games. I don't really have time to do that anymore, unfortunately.

I'll take better resolution, a bigger screen, and a better method of control over portability any day. I'm sure the game is still excellent and all, but man, I cannot imagine doing the later levels of that game on a pad.

They're really not too hard (I was just playing them lol).

The only harder levels for me to get a high score on are Biker's later ones. Some of those get insanely hard and need proper planning and execution (no pun intended), which is fun when you're not going for a high score. Time unfortunately kills me chance at an A+.

If you get a Vita ever, get the game and join us Vitabros who are constantly trying to beat each other's scores.

Now off to finish Tearaway! Let's see what the message really is.

#237 Edited by SolidTy (46625 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@SolidTy said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@SolidTy said:

@ConanTheStoner:

01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010010 01001111 01000010 01001111 00100000 01000010 01001111 01001111 01000111 01001001 01000101 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101

Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

Yo, that's obscene.

Dat song is off da hinges, yo! It's buggin. In my hood, that's how we roll. Keepin' it real, homie.

Srs? I wonder how Conan's post fares, lol. I thought it was a pretty timid and mild FotC lyric, tbh. *Shrugs*

Nah, not serious. I ran it through a binary translator because I figured with you, it meant something.

Good Guess because I while I did quote a tiny part of their English lyrics (the relevant part to Conan's pic), I hid it in the binary code, haha.

1:55 minute video...all inspired by ConanTheStoner's post. lol.

#238 Edited by ConanTheStoner (8245 posts) -

Dafuq is going on here? XD

Guess it's like my parents always told me.... robot dicks do make the world go 'round.

Anyways, way off subject here, BUT HOLY SHIT. I'm not usually one to spam people with YT videos, but if you have even the slightest interest in things relating to Nintendo or Star Wars, this is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcJpC3mNULw

Make sure to watch part 2 as well.

#239 Edited by kitty (115065 posts) -

So I got SR3 from plus and downloaded it, it took 39 mins 23 seconds to install

@blab: I'm dling SoTC and Ico now.

#240 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28526 posts) -

I just can't get behind much of this. I just can't. While my respect for Malstrom has grown, there are still things that I disagree with and this is one of them.

#241 Edited by TheEroica (14676 posts) -

G'morning all.... glorious snowy morning to wake up to, as if mother nature is cradling me in her arms humming the opening theme to A link between worlds... yes please.

#243 Posted by ConanTheStoner (8245 posts) -

@justw8_n_c said:

This is one weird thread.

Say it to my face.

... thought so.

bch

#244 Posted by TheEroica (14676 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner said:

@justw8_n_c said:

This is one weird thread.

Say it to my face.

... thought so.

bch

banned for "BCH" 'ing

#245 Edited by ConanTheStoner (8245 posts) -

#246 Posted by Lucianu (9673 posts) -

Time for a Panzer Dragoon marathon and a little Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind reading in between. This is going to be a great day.

@ConanTheStoner said:

Man that face in the low corner always makes me chuckle, forgot who he is.

#247 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28526 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@SolidTy said:

@ConanTheStoner:

01000011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010010 01001111 01000010 01001111 00100000 01000010 01001111 01001111 01000111 01001001 01000101 00101110 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101001 01100101

Finally, robotic beings rule the world.

Yo, that's obscene.

"NC-17 with..." oh crap, I better not finish that line.

#249 Edited by TheEroica (14676 posts) -

@justw8_n_c: um... nope. I have yet to attempt such a feat.... did you have something dirty up?

#250 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26152 posts) -

@Lucianu said:

Time for a Panzer Dragoon marathon and a little Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind reading in between. This is going to be a great day.

@ConanTheStoner said:

Man that face in the low corner always makes me chuckle, forgot who he is.

I hope you enjoy both. I haven't actually played Panzer Dragoon because I never was able to get the game when I wanted it. D: