System Wars Lounge v42-- The Temporary Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by mems_1224 (46252 posts) -

I got MX vs ATV Reflex. Its been too long since I played a Motocross game. They were awesome on PS2/Xbox

#102 Posted by Blabadon (25683 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

EVERY DAY'S GREAT AT YOUR...

http://www.redbubble.com/people/vergil/works/10173680-everydays-great-at-your-junes?p=t-shirt

JUNES

I'd actually consider a Junes t-shirt if it had a Junes logo with the slogan across it rather than just some bold type. :P

http://sanshee.com/store/product/every-days-great

#103 Edited by Blab_gaydad (7 posts) -
#104 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11519 posts) -
#106 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11519 posts) -
#107 Edited by Zassimick (6246 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

http://sanshee.com/store/product/every-days-great

Yes, more like that one. Get some of dat Persona personality on the shirt!

#108 Edited by harry_james_pot (10351 posts) -

It turns out that the Terrain Decoration setting in Battlefield 4 is reversed, Ultra is low and low is Ultra..

#109 Posted by Slashkice (13008 posts) -

hnnngg I need this

#110 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26119 posts) -

Jeez, my little bro is getting so impatient for Pokemon Bank.

#111 Edited by kitty (114492 posts) -

got plus back, for a month for now, may up it to 4 months. also bought tales of xillia for only $10, thanks to plus :P

#112 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3001 posts) -

Going to Puerto Rico in 2 weeks! Never been. I'm gonna miss the 2nd week of school. Hopefully my profs won't be pissed at me.

#113 Posted by Lucianu (9315 posts) -

#114 Posted by darkspineslayer (19479 posts) -

Work dead again today. Playing more sonic. The manager was colouring.

#115 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

hnnngg I need this

MGSV on Vita?

#116 Edited by Blabadon (25683 posts) -

@whiskeystrike: The first Ace Attorney game really annoys me at some parts, do the second and third games get better?

#117 Edited by lundy86_4 (42875 posts) -

MGSV on Vita?

He was demoing the Remote Play. Apparently, it's pretty damn neat.

#118 Edited by mems_1224 (46252 posts) -
#119 Posted by kitty (114492 posts) -

I wanted to get a year of plus ;( settled with 4 months total instead.

#120 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4536 posts) -
#121 Posted by bbkkristian (14915 posts) -

Damn, does Jakandsigz have enough threads on the front page or what?

#122 Edited by mems_1224 (46252 posts) -

Spammers gonna spam.

#123 Edited by Ballroompirate (22269 posts) -
#124 Posted by kitty (114492 posts) -

Just hooked up a 200 watt sound system to my computer. Wish I could use my 15's but I'd get killed for that :P

#125 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

If I could just play Dota 2 solo queue without going against people who have well over a 1000 hours I might just call it the perfert MOBA.

#126 Edited by PyratRum (561 posts) -

If I could just play Dota 2 solo queue without going against people who have well over a 1000 hours I might just call it the perfert MOBA.

If I could get into a game with less Singaporeans and Russians who aren't constantly screaming into their fucking mics, yeah that would be pretty dope.

#127 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26119 posts) -

And to think at one point, CHAR gets moderated for flooding the forums.

#128 Edited by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

@pyratrum said:

@whiskeystrike said:

If I could get into a game with less Singaporeans and Russians who aren't constantly screaming into their fucking mics, yeah that would be pretty dope.

Play US West with me.

US east is notorious for Latin Americans so they can find matches. Russians are supposedly everywhere but I rarely find em.

#129 Posted by PyratRum (561 posts) -

@pyratrum said:

@whiskeystrike said:

Play US West with me.

US east is notorious for Latin Americans so they can find matches. Russians are supposedly everywhere but I rarely find em.

I have it set to both US West and East, maybe I'll just limit my searches to West then.

#130 Posted by soulitane (13414 posts) -

They really need to make a limit and some way to limit all these new alts making threads.

#131 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

That moment when there are 9 Titanfall related threads in the front page...that game, for better or worse, will cause an impact on this community lol

Calling it now, it better get an 8 or a 10. Anything else just won't be fun enough! :P

#132 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27327 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

That moment when there are 9 Titanfall related threads in the front page...that game, for better or worse, will cause an impact on this community lol

Calling it now, it better get an 8 or a 10. Anything else just won't be fun enough! :P

I think any score will be fun. A 9 will bring just as much wailing and gnashing of teeth as an 8 will bring dancing and celebration from the herd and vice versa for lems. There is absolutely zero chance it will get a 10. I'm hoping for a 7 or a 9 personally for maximum lulz.

#133 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

I think any score will be fun. A 9 will bring just as much wailing and gnashing of teeth as an 8 will bring dancing and celebration from the herd and vice versa for lems. There is absolutely zero chance it will get a 10. I'm hoping for a 7 or a 9 personally for maximum lulz.

A 7 would just be too much XD We already have few lems, best not kill them off so soon into the gen lulz

I agree though, it looks like a solid 9 (despite my dislike of any mech related game). Infamous on the other hand (which will release around that time for a real tug of war between cows and lems) looked like solid 9 until they showed those few gameplay clips. Sure previews say its fun, but apart from all the graphical improvements it looks and almost feels the same as before. We'll see. I've seen plenty of positive previews turn into 7's or worse lol

#134 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27327 posts) -

God I hope infamous is good, its really why I leaned PS4 over XB1 for games (setting aside price, power, bleah@kinect, PS+, etc ... yea there were one or 2 other reasons!)

#135 Edited by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic: Just one or two hehe :P

I'm hoping too. Despite the crappy GS score for Infamous 2, it was crazy fun! Though very similar to the first game, it worked better in every possible note IMO.

However, with a new protagonist and completely different power set I was really hoping for a really different gameplay. So far what we have is very "Cole McGrath".. which isn't bad per say, but what's the point of making a break with the previous character if the new one will play just the same? So far that's my only issue with the game.

#136 Posted by Lucianu (9315 posts) -

My dream of a Legend of Zelda game is one with a story focus on Dark Link, a soundtrack designed by Two Steps From Hell and voice acting similar to Panzer Dragoon - a alien language.

I can dream..

#137 Posted by Zassimick (6246 posts) -
@Lucianu said:

My dream of a Legend of Zelda game is one with a story focus on Dark Link, a soundtrack designed by Two Steps From Hell and voice acting similar to Panzer Dragoon - a alien language.

I can dream..

I'd definitely be interested in seeing what story would come out of focusing on Dark Link. Would be interesting, for sure.

But my dream Zelda game? Oh boy, mine would take the focus on the tale of Hyrule became flooded. It would be a darker tale, one that shows the true evil of Ganon and what he could do when he rises to power. The tale says the Hero never arrived, but the game would cover Link on his quest but in the end not being able to stop Ganon and falling to him. The player would then take control of Zelda in the final moments, delaying Ganon for only a few moments as she runs to the sages and they enact the only possible scenario that could save Hyrule: flood it entirely.

It wouldn't be an easy choice as they would be taking many lives, but it would be the only possibility of a future without Ganon. So you see the flood taking all of the locales you visited as Link during your quest, homes destroyed and lives lost. It doesn't seem like a victory at all as you see this all happen. The last thing you see though is Zelda walking out onto a cliff, overlooking the ocean, and she sees a single ray of sunlight shining down on what was once Hyrule.

#138 Posted by Lucianu (9315 posts) -

@Lucianu said:

I can dream..

I'd definitely be interested in seeing what story would come out of focusing on Dark Link. Would be interesting, for sure.

But my dream Zelda game? Oh boy, mine would take the focus on the tale of Hyrule became flooded. It would be a darker tale, one that shows the true evil of Ganon and what he could do when he rises to power. The tale says the Hero never arrived, but the game would cover Link on his quest but in the end not being able to stop Ganon and falling to him. The player would then take control of Zelda in the final moments, delaying Ganon for only a few moments as she runs to the sages and they enact the only possible scenario that could save Hyrule: flood it entirely.

It wouldn't be an easy choice as they would be taking many lives, but it would be the only possibility of a future without Ganon. So you see the flood taking all of the locales you visited as Link during your quest, homes destroyed and lives lost. It doesn't seem like a victory at all as you see this all happen. The last thing you see though is Zelda walking out onto a cliff, overlooking the ocean, and she sees a single ray of sunlight shining down on what was once Hyrule.

That'd be awesome as well for sure, though i'm my dream Zelda game, Gannon and Dark Link's ambitions and goals would clash with one another.

You see, Gannon wants Hyrule for himself, for whatever reason (to destroy, to rule it, i'm not sure, not huge on Zelda lore). But here comes a dark, twisted psychopath, Dark Link, spawned out of a alternate dimension that i'd like to think of as Hell, and he wants to engulf Hyrule, and everything in it, into a sea of flames and literally bring Hell in Hyrule.

So what would Gannon do? Pure evil as he may be, would he let his ambition, his goal, fly out the window and do nothing to stop Dark Link? Or perhaps.. the enemy of my enemy is my temporary ally? Heh.

#139 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22361 posts) -

I think I burnt myself out on asscreed 4 :(

#140 Edited by Ballroompirate (22269 posts) -

@Lucianu said:

I can dream..

I'm still waiting for a HD or remake version of Majoras Mask, I don't think I'll ever get it at this rate.

#141 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11519 posts) -

Impossible, ACIV is literally the GOAT of Assassin's Creed games.

#142 Edited by TheEroica (13241 posts) -

@Shinobishyguy said:

It's really soosooooo good... like E-boner good. Shinobighyguy, what burnt you out? crash one to many ships? :P

#143 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
#144 Edited by Allicrombie (25122 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@Shinobishyguy said:

It's really soosooooo good... like E-boner good. Shinobighyguy, what burnt you out? crash one to many ships? :P

I got to 8% =P

#145 Posted by bobbetybob (19126 posts) -

Every time I turn on AC4 I just end up sailing around doing nothing and playing around with the fleet missions.

#146 Posted by Zassimick (6246 posts) -

Every time I turn on AC4 I just end up sailing around doing nothing and playing around with the fleet missions.

Do you mean Kenway's Fleet? There's a pretty great App on the iTunes AppStore that allows you do the Fleet stuff from your phone (or tablet, probably). Also you can access your treasure maps and some other features through it. It was pretty great and it's free so I'd recommend it if you got addicted to Kenway's Fleet like I did for a while. :P

#147 Posted by Zassimick (6246 posts) -
@Lucianu said:

That'd be awesome as well for sure, though i'm my dream Zelda game, Gannon and Dark Link's ambitions and goals would clash with one another.

You see, Gannon wants Hyrule for himself, for whatever reason (to destroy, to rule it, i'm not sure, not huge on Zelda lore). But here comes a dark, twisted psychopath, Dark Link, spawned out of a alternate dimension that i'd like to think of as Hell, and he wants to engulf Hyrule, and everything in it, into a sea of flames and literally bring Hell in Hyrule.

So what would Gannon do? Pure evil as he may be, would he let his ambition, his goal, fly out the window and do nothing to stop Dark Link? Or perhaps.. the enemy of my enemy is my temporary ally? Heh.

And you'd be playing as Dark Link? Hmm.. If executed properly it could be a nice change up to the typical Zelda formula.

I'm still waiting for a HD or remake version of Majoras Mask, I don't think I'll ever get it at this rate.

I'm banking on Majora's Mask coming to 3DS later this year. Really hoping it comes.

#148 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11519 posts) -

I was actually not a fan of Kenway's fleet. I really don't understand what you get by doing it.

#149 Edited by lundy86_4 (42875 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

I was actually not a fan of Kenway's fleet. I really don't understand what you get by doing it.

Gonna go with this. I rarely played it.

There were a few ship unlocks you could get, but I grabbed them all for $2 on Live, lol.

#150 Edited by Zassimick (6246 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer: I didn't really get much out of it either aside from gold and some supplies I think, but seeing those routes threatened kept me continuously going through them to make sure they were safe. :P