System Wars Lounge v41- Bittersweet Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Allicrombie (25240 posts) -

@2ndwonder: not since I got lost in that cave. Just got all the museum fossils in Animal Crossing though. =P

#152 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (8792 posts) -

@Allicrombie:

Blizzard confirmed PS3 character transfer to the PS4 version. :D

#153 Edited by Allicrombie (25240 posts) -

@Xaero_Gravity: Sweet !

#154 Edited by Allicrombie (25240 posts) -

LOL

eBay Seller Claims Target Shipped Him an Xbox One, Yours For $9,995.00

#155 Edited by kitty (114809 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@2ndwonder: not since I got lost in that cave. Just got all the museum fossils in Animal Crossing though. =P

what cave lol, I'll try to find something to help you. :P Does it have mirrors or something?
Nice. That must have taken quite awhile. :o

#156 Edited by Badosh (12733 posts) -

oh.

#157 Posted by Blabadon (26672 posts) -

@Allicrombie: Why are you so funny

#158 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8792 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@Allicrombie: Why are you so funny

Careful Blab, I hear 2ndWonder doesn't like competition.

#159 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10607 posts) -

Anyone else having any difficulties with youtube not being able to stream more 10-15 seconds at a time?

#160 Posted by PyratRum (561 posts) -

Hearthstone is so damn addicting.

Can't stop playing.

#161 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

Legend of Korra has gotten so good recently. Holy shit at

Iroh's return

#162 Posted by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

Hey all. Been a while.

#163 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

@M13L13S said:

Hey all. Been a while.

What's up man? How you like new Gamespot?

#164 Posted by ManInFlames (77 posts) -

pcga

#165 Edited by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@M13L13S said:

Hey all. Been a while.

What's up man? How you like new Gamespot?

Not a lot. I've been playing some games in college. Not as many as I'd like, but some. Currently on an almost 6 hour Ghosts marathon. Just picked it up today.

I'm not sure. This is only my second time on the site since the redesign.

#166 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

@Sweenix said:

@2ndwonder said:

I wonder were sweenix is :(

I'm right here <3

hai <3 how are things going?

I'm going well D: sooo tired though, been way to busy

You?

#167 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22143 posts) -

have my computer set up now. Not sure what I did to get my secondary hdd to show on my computer, but it works and I can at least now play pc games.

#168 Posted by kitty (114809 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07 said:

have my computer set up now. Not sure what I did to get my secondary hdd to show on my computer, but it works and I can at least now play pc games.

nice, might put some new parts in mine in a few months.

#169 Posted by kitty (114809 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@2ndwonder said:

@Sweenix said:

@2ndwonder said:

I wonder were sweenix is :(

I'm right here <3

hai <3 how are things going?

I'm going well D: sooo tired though, been way to busy

You?

you deserve a break :(
things are going okay here, kinda wish I had a new jrpg to play though :(

#170 Posted by Allicrombie (25240 posts) -

@2ndwonder: you need more Animal Crossing. =P

#171 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22143 posts) -

@2ndwonder

what parts you want to get? perhaps an ssd and a sound card?

#172 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

@Sweenix said:

@2ndwonder said:

@Sweenix said:

@2ndwonder said:

I wonder were sweenix is :(

I'm right here <3

hai <3 how are things going?

I'm going well D: sooo tired though, been way to busy

You?

you deserve a break :(

things are going okay here, kinda wish I had a new jrpg to play though :(

Lucky for you, Ys is about to be released for ps vita C:

#173 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3621 posts) -

@M13L13S:

Haven't seen you in forever.

#174 Posted by Technoweirdo (7232 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

Anyone else having any difficulties with youtube not being able to stream more 10-15 seconds at a time?

30 second buffer tops regardless of quality setting. I imagine it's done to prevent you from wasting YouTube's bandwidth on 1080p footage of one of those 10-hour videos.

#175 Edited by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

#176 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

You crazy mofo..... I'm jealous.

Though I will say I'm extremely surprised by my 670 when it comes to BF4. Runs the game maxed at 60 fps almost constant. Though I drop to low for that 144 fps

#177 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@clyde46 said:

You crazy mofo..... I'm jealous.

Though I will say I'm extremely surprised by my 670 when it comes to BF4. Runs the game maxed at 60 fps almost constant. Though I drop to low for that 144 fps

It cost a lot! There's no ETA yet, 6 on order according to Dabs.

#178 Posted by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

@M13L13S:

Haven't seen you in forever.

I haven't been here in forever.

#179 Edited by freedomfreak (41036 posts) -

Hey, M13L13S. COD: Ghosts Double XP Weekend! #HEADSHOTCITY

How have you been?

#180 Edited by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Legend of Korra has gotten so good recently. Holy shit at

Iroh's return

F*cking f*ck. Dunno why I read that lol.

#181 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Legend of Korra has gotten so good recently. Holy shit at

Iroh's return

F*cking f*ck. Dunno why I read that lol.

Lundy why ;_________;

#182 Posted by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Legend of Korra has gotten so good recently. Holy shit at

Iroh's return

F*cking f*ck. Dunno why I read that lol.

Lundy why ;_________;

No clue. Inspired me to catch up, though, cos that's awesome. I finished the episodes looking at how the avatar was created... Sooo good.

#183 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Legend of Korra has gotten so good recently. Holy shit at

F*cking f*ck. Dunno why I read that lol.

Lundy why ;_________;

No clue. Inspired me to catch up, though, cos that's awesome. I finished the episodes looking at how the avatar was created... Sooo good.

Yeah, those two episodes were amazing. Dat art style.

And yeah, you should catch up. It's getting really good.

#184 Posted by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Hey, M13L13S. COD: Ghosts Double XP Weekend! #HEADSHOTCITY

How have you been?

I played for 6:13 last night. So much fun.

I'm doing well. Been busy with college. Been playing some games though.

#185 Posted by freedomfreak (41036 posts) -
@M13L13S said:

I played for 6:13 last night. So much fun.

I'm doing well. Been busy with college. Been playing some games though.

Cool, cool. What games?

#186 Posted by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Legend of Korra has gotten so good recently. Holy shit at

Iroh's return

F*cking f*ck. Dunno why I read that lol.

Lundy why ;_________;

No clue. Inspired me to catch up, though, cos that's awesome. I finished the episodes looking at how the avatar was created... Sooo good.

Yeah, those two episodes were amazing. Dat art style.

And yeah, you should catch up. It's getting really good.

Yeah, the style was pretty damn awesome. Also great getting to see the history of it all.

2 episodes to catch up on, and only 4 left until it ends :cry:

#187 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

And now GS decided to remove the spoiler tag altogether in that last post.

They should go back to the old spoiler tag system, where you have to actually click on the spoiler to see it.

#188 Edited by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@M13L13S said:

I played for 6:13 last night. So much fun.

I'm doing well. Been busy with college. Been playing some games though.

Cool, cool. What games?

I picked up a 3DS just before I headed off to college so I've been playing games on that. I beat Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't played much of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Got Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X two weeks ago for my birthday so I've been working on those a bit. Then GTA V and Ghosts on my 360. Also a good amount of League of Legends.

#189 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

@lundy86_4: I would have liked a whole season on Juan to be honest.

#190 Posted by freedomfreak (41036 posts) -
@M13L13S said:

I picked up a 3DS just before I headed off to college so I've been playing games on that. I beat Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't played much of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Got Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X two weeks ago for my birthday so I've been working on those a bit. Then GTA V and Ghosts on my 360. Also a good amount of League of Legends.

That's a lot of stuff. You like GTAV?

#191 Posted by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@lundy86_4: I would have liked a whole season on Juan to be honest.

Hopefully they still do. We got a pretty big leap from him getting his powers, to when he finally

died.

#192 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21808 posts) -

Watched Attack On Titan.

Incredible anime, did not expect the deaths of many characters and some moments were really emotional, soundtrack is great as well.

It was easy to tell who was the female titan and i think i know who the armored titan is, they look like their human version.

Season 2 will probaply be out in a year or two, the writer says he plans to end it with 20 volumes and every month there is a chapter.

#193 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11922 posts) -

@TheGuardian03 said:

Watched Attack On Titan.

Incredible anime, did not expect the deaths of many characters and some moments were really emotional, soundtrack is great as well.

It was easy to tell who was the female titan and i think i know who the armored titan is, they look like their human version.

Season 2 will probaply be out in a year or two, the writer says he plans to end it with 20 volumes and every month there is a chapter.

I was literally about to post something Attack on Titan :P

Yeah, it's an awesome anime. Probably the only one I've actually watched in years.

#194 Posted by darkspineslayer (19818 posts) -

Me checking out Future shop and Best buy for insane trade in deal.

Finding lines upwards of two hours long

"Lelelelelelelelelelelelel"

Leaves

#195 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21808 posts) -

Now i really want to play the game, shadow of the colossus bosses style oh yeah.

btw after the first ep i didn't sleep well, i kept seeing this guy or imagining him in my room lol.

#196 Edited by kitty (114809 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@2ndwonder: you need more Animal Crossing. =P

that to =P maybe I could see whats new in those shops to and get a silver fishy rod finally.

#197 Edited by kitty (114809 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07 said:

@2ndwonder

what parts you want to get? perhaps an ssd and a sound card?

I plan to replace my cpu/gpu. :) "If" things go well, I plan to get a 4670k and a 780

@Sweenix: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. :P I could get that and maybe re-new my plus to.

#198 Posted by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@M13L13S said:

I picked up a 3DS just before I headed off to college so I've been playing games on that. I beat Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't played much of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Got Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X two weeks ago for my birthday so I've been working on those a bit. Then GTA V and Ghosts on my 360. Also a good amount of League of Legends.

That's a lot of stuff. You like GTAV?

I like it. Seems a lot better than IV. Haven't played it as much as I'd like though.

#199 Posted by Allicrombie (25240 posts) -

@2ndwonder: you need more Animal Crossing. =P

@M13L13S said:

@freedomfreak said:
@M13L13S said:

I picked up a 3DS just before I headed off to college so I've been playing games on that. I beat Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't played much of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Got Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X two weeks ago for my birthday so I've been working on those a bit. Then GTA V and Ghosts on my 360. Also a good amount of League of Legends.

That's a lot of stuff. You like GTAV?

I like it. Seems a lot better than IV. Haven't played it as much as I'd like though.

I play way too much Animal Crossing. It's just so relaxing !

#200 Edited by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@2ndwonder: you need more Animal Crossing. =P

@M13L13S said:

@freedomfreak said:
@M13L13S said:

I picked up a 3DS just before I headed off to college so I've been playing games on that. I beat Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't played much of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Got Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X two weeks ago for my birthday so I've been working on those a bit. Then GTA V and Ghosts on my 360. Also a good amount of League of Legends.

That's a lot of stuff. You like GTAV?

I like it. Seems a lot better than IV. Haven't played it as much as I'd like though.

I play way too much Animal Crossing. It's just so relaxing !

I haven't played that almost at all.