System Wars Lounge v41- Bittersweet Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11385 posts) -

So Call of Duty Ghosts looks amazing right?

#52 Edited by bobbetybob (19087 posts) -

Just bought a £100 keyboard, dis shit gon' be gud.

#53 Posted by freedomfreak (38251 posts) -

mmmmmhm

#54 Posted by mems_1224 (45796 posts) -

didnt they strip a bunch of features and game modes?

#55 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

Patrick Bateman edition?

Nah seriously. Make and model?

#56 Posted by Ballroompirate (21719 posts) -

All that was good about this forum is now gone and dead :(

This forum just went full derp when they un banned a crap load of people, of course we can't call people stupid or an idiot anymore when they have crappy opinions, so now people have a free for all on saying stupid crap here.

I have to say the layout kinda grew on me and I'm glad they took back the no gifs for sigs thing, but the community has just turned to crap and those who did make this site/forum barely post or are not here anymore.

#57 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25828 posts) -
#58 Edited by bobbetybob (19087 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:

Patrick Bateman edition?

Nah seriously. Make and model?

Alienware TactXtreme Blazin' Hot Edition

Nah just kidding it's a Filco Majestouch-2 with cherry MX brown switches.

#59 Edited by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@bobbetybob: damn. that's not going to wake anyone up.

#60 Posted by Allicrombie (25094 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

This forum just went full derp when they un banned a crap load of people, of course we can't call people stupid or an idiot anymore when they have crappy opinions, so now people have a free for all on saying stupid crap here.

I have to say the layout kinda grew on me and I'm glad they took back the no gifs for sigs thing, but the community has just turned to crap and those who did make this site/forum barely post or are not here anymore.

I'm still here! 2ndWonder is still he.....O.O *long pause* ...well I'm still here, anyway !

#61 Edited by bobbetybob (19087 posts) -

@bobbetybob: damn. that's not going to wake anyone up.

Ha, I hope not. From what I've seen though the brown switches aren't so bad compared to a normal keyboard and this Razer one I have now is pretty damn loud when you get going anyway. The blue switches are the ones that make the crazy typewriter level noises.

#62 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

Whipped out the ps vita, and started my second run of final fantasy ix, the problem is, i know i won't enjoy it as much

It's easily my favorite game of all time, but those feels... so hard to recapture

#63 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25828 posts) -

YT's new comment system... and you thought GS had it backwards.

#64 Edited by Blabadon (25233 posts) -

It's been nearly a month and GameSpot's lazyass programmers can't put in damn emoticons.

#65 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (28310 posts) -

Got diablo 3 and bf4 for 18.03 a piece they've yet to cancelmy gta v order though so here is hoping I can get that as well.

lol wow these forums still don't work right.

#66 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3241 posts) -

Do you have it?

#67 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

Just brought transformers war of cybertron and sam and max for $30

Bargain! :)

#68 Posted by Allicrombie (25094 posts) -

Got diablo 3 and bf4 for 18.03 a piece they've yet to cancelmy gta v order though so here is hoping I can get that as well.

lol wow these forums still don't work right.

love Diablo 3 on PS3.

#69 Edited by super600 (29967 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

What?If you notice something funny like that just PM us.

#70 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11385 posts) -

YT's new comment system... and you thought GS had it backwards.

They really are horrible. Like I didn't know Youtube could make them any worse.

#71 Posted by clyde46 (43657 posts) -

I'm going to be so broke this month.

#72 Posted by Ballroompirate (21719 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

I'm still here! 2ndWonder is still he.....O.O *long pause* ...well I'm still here, anyway !

Who's Alli? :P

Actually now that I think about it, you're the most active mod on here 0_0

#73 Posted by kitty (114328 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

She makes me get her coffee and stuff, otherwise I'd be on here more :(

#74 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11385 posts) -

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE

#75 Posted by bobbetybob (19087 posts) -

Someone buy me a 780ti thanks.

#76 Posted by Allicrombie (25094 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

Not sure if that's a good thing. =P

#77 Posted by charizard1605 (54485 posts) -

Seriously guys, remove me from the quote chain if you are not addressing me, the notifications are getting annoying -_-

#78 Posted by PyratRum (547 posts) -

Seriously guys, remove me from the quote chain if you are not addressing me, the notifications are getting annoying -_-

At least you get notifications. I get a stack of them like once every 2 weeks.

#79 Posted by charizard1605 (54485 posts) -

@pyratrum said:

@charizard1605 said:

The site notifications system still isn't working for you? (I'm not talking about emails, I switched those off after I got over three hundred emails one fine day when Gamespot decided to wake up)

#80 Posted by Allicrombie (25094 posts) -

@pyratrum said:

@charizard1605 said:

The site notifications system still isn't working for you? (I'm not talking about emails, I switched those off after I got over three hundred emails one fine day when Gamespot decided to wake up)

You should come visit one day, my store just got remodeled again.

#81 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25828 posts) -
#82 Posted by Blabadon (25233 posts) -

Poker Night 2 is as good as advertised <3

So many freeze-ups and loops though :(

#83 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (8681 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Poker Night 2 is as good as advertised <3

So many freeze-ups and loops though :(

Yeah the freeze ups are insanely annoying. So much so that I don't even bother playing it anymore. Great humor though.

#84 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4463 posts) -

Herro.

Supers avi is suggestive and it offends me.

Bry bry now.

#85 Posted by kitty (114328 posts) -

demands that alli get me some coffee

#86 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4463 posts) -

Like hot coffee? You mean like low polygon sex?

Good lord. This place has become far too offensive for my sensibilities.

#87 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3795 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

welcome back big man.

just in time. i, crownkingarthur just made a thread for a game called king arthurs gold.

#88 Edited by Allicrombie (25094 posts) -

Have you guys seen the BlizzCon registration line? O.O

#89 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3795 posts) -

blink 182 is playing at blizzcon.

i felt enema of the state was their best work.

#90 Posted by Ballroompirate (21719 posts) -

I was planning on going to Blizzcon, then I was like do I really wanna spend money on a ticket (which I think was like $125) and pay for traveling expenses...

#91 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4463 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner said:

@2ndwonder said:

welcome back big man.

just in time. i, crownkingarthur just made a thread for a game called king arthurs gold.

Indeed, I have returned. Roll out the styrofoam mattress and light the paint thinner.

I must see this masterpiece of a thread. I have long awaited the day that I may gaze upon such a majestic work with these blood shot eyes. Without even viewing the thread in question I am already quite certain that it will be your magnum opus!

#92 Edited by Allicrombie (25094 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

I was planning on going to Blizzcon, then I was like do I really wanna spend money on a ticket (which I think was like $125) and pay for traveling expenses...

I'd go, but thats way too many people for me.

#93 Posted by siLVURcross (26100 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@ManInFlames said:

@SolidTy: GUFU?

No, otherwise I would be talking about HYPE (Don't Believe the HYPE)...but that group is still kickin' offsite.

I was talking the impending release of PS4 and Xbone. November 2013. I suppose Blockbuster death was announced as well, that too would fit as the days of walking in a Blockbuster video and renting games/movies is coming to a close.

Thanks for asking, chum.

We most certainly are.

#94 Edited by Ballroompirate (21719 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@Allicrombie said:

I'd go, but thats way too many people for me.

I went to the 2012 Denver Comic Con, the line was about as long as that.

#95 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3795 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner: you're not wrong. you're not wrong. some people might think i created that thread for lols, just because i'm king arthur and the game is called king arthur's gold. well, to those detractors i say - guilty!

you have come back at a good time. ps4 and xb1 are so close to being here, plenty of shots fired already. resolutiongate.

#96 Edited by SolidTy (41562 posts) -

@siLVURcross said:

@SolidTy said:

@ManInFlames said:

@SolidTy: GUFU?

No, otherwise I would be talking about HYPE (Don't Believe the HYPE)...but that group is still kickin' offsite.

I was talking the impending release of PS4 and Xbone. November 2013. I suppose Blockbuster death was announced as well, that too would fit as the days of walking in a Blockbuster video and renting games/movies is coming to a close.

Thanks for asking, chum.

We most certainly are.

We most certainly are...confused. I'm going to reread what went wrong:

I'm sure you are doing fine. Aha...I found the culprit. When I said that group is kickin' it offsite, I meant HYPE is kickin' it offsite. You guys are as well is what you mean. Remember, I didn't bring anyone up, I just answered the question. I understand the confusion now. My post was about End of an Era, November 2013, HYPE, Xbone, PS4, and Blockbuster.

Late.

#97 Posted by Zophar87 (4337 posts) -

I went a few years ago and I honestly don't see myself ever going again. It was fun but having that many people crammed in such a small place wasn't very fun.

#98 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8681 posts) -

LMAO, I'm dying here.

#99 Posted by OmitName (717 posts) -

aww man.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zs9nkg.jpg

#100 Posted by kitty (114328 posts) -

I has a froslass *waits for alli to say something bad*