System Wars Lounge v31-- The Post Holiday Hangover Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#601 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

It's what I am. I can't help it. I'm a Lol of War fanboy :cry:khoofia_pika

Fine, fine...

Just cause it's you and you're a bro i'm gonna let it slide.

#602 Posted by khoofia_pika (13513 posts) -
#603 Posted by khoofia_pika (13513 posts) -

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]It's what I am. I can't help it. I'm a Lol of War fanboy :cry:archvile_78

Fine, fine...

I wubz you :cry:
#604 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

[QUOTE="archvile_78"]

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]It's what I am. I can't help it. I'm a Lol of War fanboy :cry:khoofia_pika

Fine, fine...

I wubz you :cry:

<3 : D

#605 Posted by carlisledavid79 (10503 posts) -
Falcons starting well
#606 Posted by PannicAtack (21021 posts) -
Huh. So freedomfreak is doing scantily clad dudes now. That's a surprising change...
#607 Posted by freedomfreak (39414 posts) -
Huh. So freedomfreak is doing scantily clad dudes now. That's a surprising change...PannicAtack
It's for the lolz :P A funny thing happened yesterday though when Drasonak made that thread about racism.
#608 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Huh. So freedomfreak is doing scantily clad dudes now. That's a surprising change...freedomfreak
It's for the lolz :P A funny thing happened yesterday though when Drasonak made that thread about racism.

That was an awesome moment! :P

#609 Posted by PannicAtack (21021 posts) -
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Huh. So freedomfreak is doing scantily clad dudes now. That's a surprising change...freedomfreak

Pfft.
#610 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Creepy.

#611 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

Weather forecast is saying that my area is gonna get "heavy snow" for the full 12 hours, starting at midnight. :shock:

My front door may get blocked tomorrow morning.

#612 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

Weather forecast is saying that my area is gonna get "heavy snow" for the full 12 hours, starting at midnight. :shock:

My front door may get blocked tomorrow morning.

GamerwillzPS

A real hermit wouldn't care and would rejoice in the fact that no one is going to fight the snow to bother their gaming. :P

#613 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11650 posts) -

Watching The Shawshank Redemption for the first time, so far it's living up to the hype.

#614 Posted by khoofia_pika (13513 posts) -

Watching The Shawshank Redemption for the first time, so far it's living up to the hype.

PhazonBlazer
That reminds me- Less than a month to go for TWD Season 3.2 :D
#615 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11650 posts) -

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

khoofia_pika

That reminds me- Less than a month to go for TWD Season 3.2 :D

Hyped! :D

#616 Posted by khoofia_pika (13513 posts) -
Also, less than a month to go for Champions League's return. February's awesome :D AND COMMUNITY.
#617 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

I just got a gym membership. Time to get in good shape for the summer.

#618 Posted by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -

PhazonBlazer
Incredible movie. Totally lives up to the hype.
#619 Posted by khoofia_pika (13513 posts) -
[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

DarkLink77

Frank Darabont is god.
#620 Posted by freedomfreak (39414 posts) -
[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

DarkLink77

Shame we didn't get a sequel.
#621 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

arkephonic

I'm going to post my progress every month. Here's my before pics. I'm looking to gain 30 lbs by the end of July.

Image2013120135306.jpg

Image2013120135239.jpg

Image2013120135210.jpg

Image2013120140230.jpg

#622 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8715 posts) -
Wtf...
#623 Posted by khoofia_pika (13513 posts) -
Ehh?
#624 Posted by carlisledavid79 (10503 posts) -
o....... k..........
#625 Posted by freedomfreak (39414 posts) -
Never ever, ever has the line "Blog it" been so necessary.
#626 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8715 posts) -
Never ever, ever has the line "Blog it" been so necessary.freedomfreak
Fvcking eh.
#627 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

I knew you guys would like that.

#628 Posted by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -

I feel like my eyes have been sexually assaulted. Seriously, blog it. No one here cares.

#629 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

arkephonic
If you want any exercise/health/nutrition tips, ask away.
#630 Posted by Yangire (8788 posts) -

arkephonic

You sure like sharing images of yourself and what you have bought with us. Have you ever been called a narcissist?

#631 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

da fvck was that? :lol:

#632 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

:lol:

Well, that was random:P

#633 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

i wonder what ly would think of this. :lol:

#634 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

Yangire

You sure like sharing images of yourself and what you have bought with us. Have you ever been called a narcissist?

I've never been called a narcissit. People usually just say i'm a nice guy because of all the money I give to charity and all the charity work I do. I'm also really nice and do what I can to help out the less fortunate.

#635 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

I've never been called a narcissit. People usually just say i'm a nice guy because of all the money I give to charity and all the charity work I do. I'm also really nice and do what I can to help out the less fortunate.

No one asked about your charity work.
#636 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11650 posts) -

My response is in my sig :P

#637 Posted by OneSanitarium (6898 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

Everything you do makes you look like a scumbag.

#638 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="Yangire"]

whiskeystrike

I usually get responses like this, but I'm used to it.

Afterall,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGwa2sGRyYcECnNpB7sG7

#639 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

My response is in my sig :P

PhazonBlazer

:lol:

#640 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Why are there nipples in the lobby?

#641 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

Why are there nipples in the lobby?

Michael0134567

<------------------

#642 Posted by freedomfreak (39414 posts) -
I read nipples.
#643 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

Afterall,

Everyone here does stuff/has talents outside of this forum worthy of recognition and praise. Very few people are stuck up on themselves so as to bring their real life to a virtual one. I don't think you understand that concept. This isn't some silly matter of us "hating" on you, it's you being annoying by posting things as if we are supposed to "ooh" and "aah" over you, making you feel like a better person than you really are. Like I said if you want to talk exercise/health then I'm all for it but posting pics of yourself over the internet as if I'm supposed to be amazed is rather absurd. And then to go on about how nice people say you are in real life and your charity work... yeah, stuck up is a pretty good term.

#644 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"] No one asked about your charity work. whiskeystrike

Afterall,

Everyone here does stuff/has talents outside of this forum worthy of recognition and praise. Very few people are stuck up on themselves so as to bring their real life to a virtual one. I don't think you understand that concept. This isn't some silly matter of us "hating" on you, it's you being annoying by posting things as if we are supposed to "ooh" and "aah" over you, making you feel like a better person than you really are. Like I said if you want to talk exercise/health then I'm all for it but posting pics of yourself over the internet as if I'm supposed to be amazed is rather absurd. And then to go on about how nice people say you are in real life and your charity work... yeah, stuck up is a pretty good term.

You do realize those are my before pics, right? As in I don't work out and haven't worked out in years, right?

#645 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Hey guys I held the door open for a group of people at the grocery store earlier. Aren't I just the greatest? Don't you guys think I'm such a nice guy?

#646 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

waste of space

reported

#647 Posted by MonsieurX (29737 posts) -
LiquidAjax got banned
#648 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

Afterall,

arkephonic

You do realize those are my before pics, right? As in I don't work out and haven't worked out in years, right?

wtf you are completely missing my point. youareliterallytoostupidtoinsult.jpg
#649 Posted by arkephonic (6244 posts) -

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"] Everyone here does stuff/has talents outside of this forum worthy of recognition and praise. Very few people are stuck up on themselves so as to bring their real life to a virtual one. I don't think you understand that concept. This isn't some silly matter of us "hating" on you, it's you being annoying by posting things as if we are supposed to "ooh" and "aah" over you, making you feel like a better person than you really are. Like I said if you want to talk exercise/health then I'm all for it but posting pics of yourself over the internet as if I'm supposed to be amazed is rather absurd. And then to go on about how nice people say you are in real life and your charity work... yeah, stuck up is a pretty good term.

whiskeystrike

wtf you are completely missing my point. youareliterallytoostupidtoinsult.jpg

You just said I was trying to brag by posting pictures of myself, looking for oohs and ahhs, when I haven't even stepped foot into the gym I just got a membership for. I haven't worked out in years. You literally are just complaining to complain, haha.

#650 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11650 posts) -

Clearly there's a little bit of hostility here, so here's a funny gif

iejJliIQHvT3Y.gif