System Wars Lounge v28 -- Giving Thanks Edition!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#401 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21433 posts) -
They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.freedomfreak
govoner deserves it. :P
#402 Posted by PlazmaClone (249 posts) -

Man...I miss back in the day playing worms (I dont know which one) the game was epic just offline with bots.

#403 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.TheGuardian03
govoner deserves it. :P

He's interesting enough :P
#404 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

The Walking Dead looks better than I thought...

#405 Posted by super600 (30143 posts) -

Z-fatalis new account has been banned.

#406 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
Found a new cosplayer hottie to add to list.. She does all kinds of stuff; dota, lol, anime, videos games..
#407 Posted by siLVURcross (26103 posts) -
They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.freedomfreak
I totally deserved mine. Hwang Mi Hee won it for me <3
#408 Posted by PlazmaClone (249 posts) -

I dont understand...How did Ispeakfact make a new account?http://uk.gamespot.com/users/ispeakfactOwns/

I thought if your username and email are similar to another account its automatically set to a pending status.Am I missing somthing here?Is it possible that I could make free_c00kies.

#409 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.siLVURcross

Yep, you certianly deserve it.

tumblr_mb9pmmGLLK1ri07hjo1_500.jpg

#410 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

super600

Why does this kind of thing concern you so much?

#411 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

Ly_the_Fairy

he's a ranger...

#412 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

Cheleman

he's a ranger...

morphin, mighty, power ranger?

#413 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

whiskeystrike

he's a ranger...

morphin, mighty, power ranger?

bunny.jpg

#414 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

oh you two:P

#415 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.siLVURcross

Oh, I don't remember that. I just remember drama.
#416 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
[QUOTE="siLVURcross"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.freedomfreak

Wait, drama?
#417 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
Come to think of it, I've never won an award. Just personal ones.
#418 Posted by soulitane (13414 posts) -
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="siLVURcross"] I totally deserved mine. Hwang Mi Hee won it for me <3

Wait, drama?

Isn't there always drama with the awards? It was something to do with subrosian and game if I remember correctly, might have been some other stuff as well with the unions.
#419 Posted by carlisledavid79 (10503 posts) -
Fvcking Cursed Pirates on Borderlands 2
#420 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Oh, I don't remember that. I just remember drama.

Wait, drama?

Isn't there always drama with the awards? It was something to do with subrosian and game if I remember correctly, might have been some other stuff as well with the unions.

Oh yeah, I think I sorta remember something of that nature happening.
#421 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Oh, I don't remember that. I just remember drama.

Wait, drama?

Yeah, it was pathetic.
#422 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
I would like to win an award, even one of the more minor ones, but whatever, it really makes no difference to me. On that thought, what about if did something a bit smaller scale in the union. Hmm..
#423 Posted by siLVURcross (26103 posts) -
[QUOTE="siLVURcross"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]They should give the sig award to someone that actually deserves it.freedomfreak

I remember that.
#424 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Last awards were hilarious. Subrosian acting like gods gift to the forums clamoring about the good old days. Solid butthurt about not winning certain awards. Massive walls of text between Solid and Game and lots of gufu/hype members crawling out of the sewers to respond.

Then Ninja hippo came along and just destroyed everything quite nicely. Looking forward to more madness this year.

#425 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
I would like to win an award, even one of the more minor ones, but whatever, it really makes no difference to me. On that thought, what about if did something a bit smaller scale in the union. Hmm..ArisShadows
Possible. We did it in TDH.
#426 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]I would like to win an award, even one of the more minor ones, but whatever, it really makes no difference to me. On that thought, what about if did something a bit smaller scale in the union. Hmm..freedomfreak
Possible. We did it in TDH.

If people can take it as purely for fun and lolz..
#427 Posted by siLVURcross (26103 posts) -

Last awards were hilarious. Subrosian acting like gods gift to the forums clamoring about the good old days. Solid butthurt about not winning certain awards. Massive walls of text between Solid and Game and lots of gufu/hype members crawling out of the sewers to respond.

Then Ninja hippo came along and just destroyed everything quite nicely. Looking forward to more madness this year.

whiskeystrike
It always makes for a good show.
#428 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Sig awards?

#429 Posted by super600 (30143 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

Ly_the_Fairy

I wasn't even going to report the account in the first place.Someone pm'ed me about his acccount which I already knew was ban dodging,

#430 Posted by super600 (30143 posts) -
#431 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
It's nice to see all these posters getting banned.
#432 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
It's nice to see all these posters getting banned.freedomfreak
They bad posters? I don't know them.
#433 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
I need to rewatch Dark Knight Rises one of these days because it failed to impress me. Which is messed up.
#434 Posted by freedomfreak (38725 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]It's nice to see all these posters getting banned.Michael0134567

Yeah. The ones that can only use "umad","butthurt, and "jelly" No losses there.
#435 Posted by super600 (30143 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]It's nice to see all these posters getting banned.Michael0134567

Darthclark was someone's alt, but I don't know who.He kept on pretending to be a MS or sony fanboy, but failed horribly at pretending to be these fanboys.

#436 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Good riddance then.

#437 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -
#438 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

Sig awards?

Michael0134567

OH DO I HAVE SOME COMPETITION!

1347331758364.gif

#439 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]It's nice to see all these posters getting banned.super600

Darthclark was someone's alt, but I don't know who.He kept on pretending to be a MS or sony fanboy, but failed horribly at pretending to be these fanboys.

99.9% sure he was Ezcapethefate.

Good riddance to him.

#440 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

So I just beat Jedi Academy, and this was how I felt the entire game.

n4ff63255e33ca.jpg

I'm going to definitely have to play it again someday soon.

Anyways it's time to spin the wheel of fate again!!!

*spits in both palms*

*rubs hands together*

*grabs handle*

*pulls on it as hard as possible*

*random clicking noises*

[spoiler] Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg [/spoiler]

#441 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -

whiskeystrike
And we're still missing a "Best user who's name starts with tag" award. Bullsh*t I say.
#442 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

tagyhag

And we're still missing a "Best user who's name starts with tag" award. Bullsh*t I say.

Yeah too bad you changed your avatar too for best user whose avatar looks like a pink condom

#443 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

whiskeystrike

Yeah too bad you changed your avatar too for best user whose avatar looks like a pink condom

Templar Assassin is awesome. :(
#444 Posted by parkurtommo (26096 posts) -
Found a new cosplayer hottie to add to list.. She does all kinds of stuff; dota, lol, anime, videos games..ArisShadows
someone say dota
#445 Posted by parkurtommo (26096 posts) -

whiskeystrike
lol I remember that
#446 Posted by parkurtommo (26096 posts) -

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

whiskeystrike

Don't insult lanaya like that D:
#447 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]Found a new cosplayer hottie to add to list.. She does all kinds of stuff; dota, lol, anime, videos games..parkurtommo
someone say dota

wow park.... jsut wow

#448 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"]Found a new cosplayer hottie to add to list.. She does all kinds of stuff; dota, lol, anime, videos games..Jonwh18

someone say dota

wow park.... jsut wow

In all honesty, I was aiming for Parkur.. mostly.

#449 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"] someone say dotaArisShadows

wow park.... jsut wow

In all honesty, I was aiming for Parkur.. mostly.

Has he been posting here tonight? I thought someone said dota and he just materialized :P

#450 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

park, why you so boring now?